Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]

Go down 
+9
Necruta
Alisae
Oshu
N.E.O.N
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Tamashii
Dark Rose
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:25 am

shina herd the screams and said to gajeel and eric "should we go check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:25 am

"For fucks sake." He sighed and followed Eric, keeping the waits on. He wore over 1000 pounds but was walking at a normal pace for him. I have kept these weights on me for nearly a month, and so far I feel like I don't even have them on. At first it was nearly impossible to move, but now I can easily sleep and do normal activities and even shower with these on.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 am

shina had followed ten and eric out of the arena saying to them "any idea on what coudl have caused that?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 am

Echo begin to shudder violently. Jaden would clearly notice, and she had to decide one something. Fast.

"J-Jaden?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:30 am

Eric started going faster, flying now till he stopped suddently, his heart jumped to his throat as he saw the remnants of the massacre, flashbacks went through his head of all the people he couldn't save before, the people he swore to protect. Eric growled lowly "seems like we know what caused it..." he said, looking at marideth.
Jaden looked at Echo "You Okay Echo? Your shaking alot" he was more worried if she was okay but still was waiting for her question.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:33 am

Alanna looks over at Jade as they arrive at the restaurant. "No I really don't have any fucking clue. And God, why can I hear that your so dam abusive to your spirit? Even I'm not abusive to my own fuckin Spirit." Alanna Comments.

"Well unlike you two, I know who the girl is and I can explain who she is?" Lilac comments. "Lets see, her family all died in front of her eyes when she was 8, she was a rape victim, what else? Oh yeah, shes supposed to be the present I gave to you, which by the way, you still have on you." Lilac explains to both Faith, Jade, Alanna, Alanna Alanna, and Milla.

"Yeah I know niece Lilac! But I had life breathed into me! Alanna Alanna says excitingly, preforming a happy dance. Also, Alanna Alanna Begins to add, I upgraded my own gun a bit, now it can fire my Railgun! Alanna Alanna states, hoping to get some praise from Alanna." She says as they proceed to go inside the restaurant.

"I don't know why I'm helping you maggots out, but you can use that ability now." Milla explains to the lovers what some of her benefits are.

"Really? I get to teach sister and Alanna Alanna stops to think what to call Alanna's friend. Mommy! Thats it. I get to teach Mommy and Sister how to fire the railgun! Alanna Alanna excitingly cheers who seem to cannot wait till she gets to show her guardians how to fire the railgun. Also Mommy, whats wrong? Don't you like me? Alanna Alanna looks down upon being rejected." She says and begins to cry.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:33 am

shina was looking around steping in pools of blood to see if there was any survivors, she wasent abil to find any survivors and said "there all dead... not one survived.."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:34 am

Echo brought him in for a hug, and she tried to speak.

"I-I really... well, like, and well..." She couldn't get the words out. She just couldn't. She had never felt this way, and the last time she had even had friends was when she was five. So her she was, this girl with the fires of love burning inside of her. And yet she couldn't let it out.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:36 am

.....Gajeel.

Hmmm? Thunderclap? I haven't heard from you in a long time.

Yes....but, I must warn you. There is someone powerful nearby. These people were not killed normally. If you get into a fight, you may need to show your other sides....

That won't happen.

Gajeel walked almost shoulder to shoulder with Eric, looking at all the bloody massacred bodies. "I've seen worse, and done worse."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:37 am

Jaden blushed and hugged her tight "I like you Echo.." he had finally saodm8t, it felt like the world had been lifted froom his chest, he held her in the hug, waiting for her reaction.
Eric looked to thrmground, observing every detail as this was all burned into his brain.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:39 am

Marideth stood in the center of it all, still motionless. She stared up at the sky for several seconds, before whispering.

"They came apart so easily...I wonder...how do you put them back together again..?" Bending over, Marideth grabbed ahold of one of the corpses' heads. It had been cut clean off by the wires that now dripped blood from the air as they were suspended. The head was that of a young woman, who couldn't have been more than 23. Marideth stared into her lifeless eyes for several seconds.

"They have such lovely, blank eyes when they go...I could stare at them forever..." Then, Marideth leaned in and kissed the head upon its pale, pink lips. Then, dropping the head to the floor, she turned and looked over at those who had gathered around.

"Who are you...Why are you not dead like them?" Marideth pointed to the corpses upon the ground. "You're breaking the rules of the game. You are cheaters. Why are you not dead?" The wires swirled around some more, still dripping crimson upon the ground. Upon speaking, Marideth's eyes flashed a Cyan color instead of the previous white.

"Why...Aren't you DEAD?!" Marideth screamed out in anger, her wires flailing around her for several seconds before freezing in midair. Slumping down some, Marideth stood, staring at the ground once again, her hair falling over her face.

"You need to leave. Now...Go...Please...Just...Leave..."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:41 am

Gajeel was surprised that Eric didn't care or notice that he just said he's committed worse that what he is looking at. He looked at one person, touching his dead head, which the brain still stored memories in, and leeched them. Interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:43 am

Jade didn't know this information, and she saddened from it. She would make sure to talk to Alanna of it later.

"Hey uh, where do you want to eat?" Her voice betrayed exhaustion, which was to be expected with the lack of sleep.

"Finding nearest restaurant. Follow highlighted path, and route guidance will start." Faith's voice appeared as a line made a path to the nearest restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:44 am

shina looked at Marideth pointing at her saying "i think we know what caused this now...." shina drawing her sword but not activating any ability's as to she dosent wish to hurt her
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:45 am

Eric looks at Marideth and puts a hand in front of Shina and Gajeel while whispering "back away slowly...we need the others if we are gonna confront her"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:47 am

shina looked back at eric confused but it dident show on her face but had did what he said backing away slowly shina slowly puts her katan away.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 am

Echo sighed in relief and hugged more tightly. A weight had been lifted from her shoulders, and although she stuttered, she could speak.

"M-Me too, Jaden..." Ancilla began to speak. But she didn't tease. Instead, she said one simple thing.

"Welcome home, Echo."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 am

Upon hearing the word "others," Marideth's head jerked up, and tilted to the side. As it tilted, the sound of crackling bones could be heard resonating from her neck.

"Others? You're going to bring more to play with me?! LET'S PLAY CATCH!!!" Screaming at the top of her lungs again, the wires impaled and lifted the various body parts scattered in the street. Then, in the blink of an eye, the wires began tossing the body parts in several directions, all whilst Marideth laughed to her heart's content.

"This is FUN. Catch! Heads are worth ten points, organs are TWENTY!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:50 am

Having walks across the town after spending time experimenting, Klaus notices a weird site. It appears something has happened to Marideth. Seeing almost everyone back away from her, he walks towards her slowly. ''It appears that your in need of some help Marideth,''said Klaus as he stops a few feet infront of her,''tell me whats going on.''

Last edited by Soul Kitten on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:51 am

"I've done worse, Eric." He crossed his arms and simply stood still. When the body parts came flying, he would lift a hand and catch organs and a head or to, laying them down in the blink of an eye while staying focused on her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:52 am

Jaden smiled brightly at Echo and held her hand more tightly "I promise Echo I'll protect you and keep you as happy as I can no matter what.."he said gently.
Eric looked as  marideth threw body padts, he flew into the air, catching as many as possible gently placing them on the ground. Eric looked at Gajeel "And so have I..." he looked at marideth growling lightly
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:53 am

Marideth suddenly stopped in the middle of her laugh and looked back at the others. The wires then fell to the ground, almost lifeless. Just then, Marideth's eyes flashed pure white as she dropped to her knees, then to her face as she fell unconscious amidst the blood.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:55 am

Echo pulled away form the hug. Through the darkness of the theater, Jaden would notice a smile and blush. Echo, on the other hand, could see Jaden's aura skip with joy. She was elated.

Suddenly, the movie ended, and the lights flashed on. Echo got up, reaching a hand out for Jaden.

"Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:56 am

Astral had still been walking around Mizahar for hours. Only interesting thing he found out was, that there were a group of people know as spirit force, and that they went around fighting crime. He thought it was a joke. Superheros running around in tights. Made him laugh.

" You know astral, what if we became super heros! Fight crime day and night, you would look funny in tights."

"As if id be caught dead in tights, and plus, heroing isn't my thing. Joining a group? Sounds like torture"

Suddenly Astral, and kurama felt a strong strange pressure.

"What the hell if this feeling, so strong."

"I don't know astral, but whatever it is i don't like it. This energy doesn't feel right."

Suddenly energy gathered around astral. He was turning into pure energy.

"Are you doing this astral?"

"of course not i have no idea what is going o.....

Astral disappeared

In another location , in the midst of a group of people astral energy particles started to gather back together. Astral was whole again.

"Where the fuck am i. how did i get her......."

"....."

Around astral was carnage, and bodies every where. The ground was tinted red, and the air was musty.

"What is this!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:58 am

Jaden took Echo's hand "Yea let's go sweetie" he said, blushing deeply and holding her hand tight while leaving the movie theater, his heart beating fast from excitement and happiness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next