Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]

Go down 
+9
Necruta
Alisae
Oshu
N.E.O.N
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Tamashii
Dark Rose
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:59 am

SHinyo and Viola saw the end of the movie, but Viola paid more attention to Echo and Jaden being lovey dovy towards each other and they walked outside next to them to find a gruesome event as hundreds of body parts and organs laid on the ground and in the center of it all was Merideth. Shinyo then saw Gajeel, Eric, and Shina and said to them, "Ok what the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:00 am

shina sighed and walked over to Marideth that was on the ground and said "so what are we going to do with her?" shina than looked over to the person that had apeard and said "were the did you come from.."

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 am

The restaurant Alanna and Jade went to, seemed to be very distant from where mareideth was, so hopefully their meal would not be interfered with that conflict. They went into the restaurant, and they ordered their meals. Alanna Alanna would have a waffle with some ice cream and scrambled eggs, while Alanna and Jade would both order a trout BLT sandwich.

"Well sister, now that you messed with my fuckin gun, I'm sure you can tell me what you fuckin did to it after we eat some fuckin food, and learn what else we can do now." Alanna suggests.

"If you say so sister. Alanna Alanna says excited as she could not wait to tell her how she upgraded her weapon." She says with a smile on her face.

"So, whats this kids fuckin deal Lilac." Alanna says out loud, knowing that her thoughts would just get heard by Jade so there is no point to hide them in her head. "And Why are you so dam comfortable with us, I thought you would act more cold to Jade and everyone else?" Alanna asks

"Well, its a very long story." Lilac explains "But to answer my attitude, I feel comfortable with everyone here, I only act cold to others when I'm in the real world in your body." Lilac answers. "And yes Jade, Alanna is a different person 90% of the time, but I guess I should explain that after I explain Alanna Alanna. So here it goes." She takes a breath and waits a moment to begin explaining.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 am

Echo chuckled, holding his and as they walked out. At this point she was beyond caring: she had found home again.

They walked in silence, smiling, until Echo noticed everyone gathering around Meridath. And they were tense. Meridath, on the other hand, was knocked out, and around her were small object. Echo froze. She soon noticed pools of liquid around them. Could they be... body parts? What had happened?

"Hey, guys. What's going on? The objects on the floor... are they?...
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:07 am

"Well that's over." He wiped the blood off his hands on the ground. "Now, can we leave or are you gonna pick her up? I'm waiting for our spar."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:08 am

Walking over to Marideth's knocked out body, Klaus tilts his head slightly. Raising his hand up he forms an ice pack spear right above her head. ''So fragile..so defenseless , like another one of the insignificant worms that walk this pitiful plane of existence,''said Klaus as he dangles the spear before making it disappear,''No...not now your still of use to me.'' Klaus walks away as he heads deep into town.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:08 am

"The fuck with these questions", said astral in a monotone voice.

"whatever the fuck is going on i dont want to be a part of it"

Astral turns around and walks off. He then slowly converts himself into energy and flows away.

"What the hell was that. That was very unpleasant. whatever it was it ruined my day. And also why did u storm of like that. Someone was asking you a question."

"Questions are a pain, so are people who ask them"

Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:11 am

shina sighed to the man that just left saying "cant even answer a simple question.... pepol these days.." shina than picked up Marideth puting her over her shoulder saying "so were do you want me to take her?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 am

Fire had walked atop the mountain. It was a long walk but it payed off. He started to sense a familiar energy lingering around the area. He knew who it was. An old friend of his. One of the oldest actually. Walking towards the signal. There was a man sitting on the dirt looking along the horizon. He noticed someone coming and turned his head towards Firebreath. A smile came to him.

"I knew you'd come" Kane said. Kane had long brown hair, Sitting down shirtless he was wearing black pants that seemed to be really free. His eyes were blue and he had added new tatoos to himself. Last time Firebreath saw him those weren't there. He got up. "So. You found yourself a little team. I heard what you did to Akuma, you guys get on the wrong foot?" Kane said.

Firebreath chuckled at the comment. "Me and him were never on the right foot to begin with." Firebreath said. "And no, the double got out. He had tempted him, for some reason, knowing him its something big though" He said. He started to walk facing the town. "Hey its been a while im sure you want a drink. Ill put you to one, show you around" Firebreath said.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:16 am

Luna observed all the happenings of #69 and paid special interest to Team Eclipse, occasionally updating Nyakk and Akuma of what was happening. Deep within the mountains she had carved a temporary place of residence for herself out of  solid rock, a huge fortress like structure, often wondering the dark silent halls, enjoying the simple silence.

Last edited by Lunarnox on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:22 am

Eric only nodded in response to Echo's question. Jaden, on the other hand, seemed to anger.

"What happened? Why are all these people... dead? Torn to shreds!?" Echo put a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him. Eric turned around, motioning for Shina to follow him.

"Bring her with you, Shina. We have some things to discuss..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:28 am

shina thna had started following eric still confused as to why Marideth would kill all of them
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:28 am

"Part 1. Alanna Alanna. The reason why Alanna Alanna looks like Alanna, personally, I have no idea, but I believe Alanna Alanna represent's Alanna's sadness and rage. That is before I gave her Quicksilver.

"Before I get into that, Alanna Alanna's life was terrible. Her landlord basically decided to massacre her family because they couldn't pay 3 months of overdue rent. Everytime one of her family died, she would gain slight control of her power. What started as electrified tears eventually built up to lightning strikes. Then the landlord had done several things to Alanna Alanna, raped her, made her speak in third person as she does now, put her into slavery, a lot of other bad, horrible things I cannot remember. He was going to stop her from feeling any emotion but-"

"Niece Lilac saved me from him! Alanna Alanna states Lilac's proud accomplishment greatfully." She says.

"Yes, I brought out Alanna Alanna's power, to use what is the railgun." Lilac explains. "I taught Alanna Alanna how to use her abilities, and then because she wanted to meet you so badly, she then allowed me to put her body into a gun, which would deconstruct on my command to be her." Lilac concludes the end of part one of her story as their food arrived on the counter. "Any Qu-"

"Any questions?" Milla interupts Lilac train of thought.

They had no questions, though they would ask some if Milla did not ask.

"Good, now eat your food you worthless maggots." Milla instructed them to begin eating.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 am

As Firebreath walked back into the town, Kane was following him. They were talking all through out. Each of them telling each other stories of their travels since their departure together 20 years ago. They had just finished a war together with other strong Spirit Users. So it was nice to talk to someone with so much history. Kane and Firebreath had been through a lot. There are 4 people in total that are connected to Firebreath in one way. Kane. Akuma. Merlin. And Orpheus. They all went to the same training school together.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 am

Alanna, Jade, and Alanna Alanna began to eat their food as Lilac continued on with explaining things.

"Part 2. Me. I'm Lilac. I am Alanna's Spirit. I don't give Alanna really any "Powers" though I have powers of my own." She states, not wanting to explain what her powers are and can do. "What I do do is whenever Alanna's emotions such as grief, sadness, sorrow, or anger are shown, I am forced to take over Alanna's body, and replace that with my own body for awhile, being anything from up to a day, to a week, to even a month." Lilac finishes explaining her purpose. "Any Q-"

"Any questions?" Milla interupts Lilac train of thought.

They had no questions, though they would ask some if Milla did not ask.

"Good." Milla says

"Have you ever thought that they didn't want to ask any questions, because you asked if they had any questions?" Lilac asks Milla.

"Well they should know better." Milla states.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:58 am

Never mind the fucking lock

Last edited by Firebreath on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:02 am

As Marideth lay, unconscious, upon Shina's shoulder, her subconscious remained active. Floating in the endless darkness, Marideth looked around but saw only that--darkness. Soon, however, she began to hear a voice calling out to her.

"These pathetic mortals are trying to contain you...you are a monster. You have no 'friends,' no 'allies.' You only have yourself...This wretched world reeks of cowardice and shame...So wake up...WAKE UP, and rid these fools of the sanctity that is their sanity. Make them witness true fear. Make them witness TRUE INSANITY!"

Marideth's eyes suddenly shot open, as they shifted to the same cyan color as before. With a scream, her wire jumped up and whipped at Shina's hand as she struggled atop her shoulder. Eventually getting free, Marideth landed on her feet before making a dash back to where the massacre had happened. When she got there, she continued to run, and run, and run. Not bothering to check to see if she was followed. Her wires, in her wake, were constantly flailing in the air at high speeds, making a sort of shield around her as she ran so as no one could get close to her. She continued to run until she made it out of the city. She couldn't tell what, but something told her to get out of the city as fast as she could, without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:15 am

The company had finished their food.

"Sister, can I have dessert? Asks Alanna Alanna while she looks at her sister Alanna, giving her the puppy eyes" She says, looking at Alanna

"Fuck no, you ain't getting no fuckin dessert." Alanna straight up refuses her Sister.

"Aww...Your a meanie! Alanna Alanna comments as she then looks at her mommy. Mommy, can you buy me some dessert? Asks Alanna Alanna, hoping to get some dessert and giving her the puppy eyes.

"I don't think thats a good idea. You just had some ice cream, maybe later ok?" Jade offers Alanna Alanna.

"ugh...Fine! Alanna Alanna forcefully agrees, giving into not having any dessert." She says.

The company pay for their food and leave the restaurant, going towards the gun range next.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:18 am

Gajeel rolled his eyes and leaned against a wall. "Now what the hell is gonna happen? I'm bored of sitting here and doing nothing."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:34 am

The company then proceeded to walk towards the shooting range.

"Alright, listen up maggots. I got some important things to tell you maggots. A. You cannot be telepathically manipulated. B. You don't need sight anymore you maggots. You can see rooms and the areas around you In 3D. C. You can use each others abilities you useless maggots. D. You can see and sense electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic phenomena. As well you can analyze the reflections of the electromagnetic waves so you don't have any Blind spots in battle maggots! Now, any questions?" Milla asks.

There were no questions.

"Good. Then we can proceed with demonstrate 2 of your new abilities maggots. Please get in close range of each other and hold out your hands, facing your target." Milla Commands.

Jade and Alanna proceed to hold to hold out their hands, facing each other, and then a strange beam of energy appears out from their hands.

"Good Job Maggots, you can now heal people and overheal them for 50% of their health. Also you gain one percent of ubercharge depending on how long you heal a worthless maggot. getting 100% percent either gives you a 3x damage increase for the gun crazy chick, and 8 seconds of invulnerability for the sailor chick. Now, any questions?" Milla asks.

There were no questions as they arrived to the shooting range.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:56 am

After a few hours of walking, Klaus stumbles across a shooting range. After a few moments of deciding he walks into the shooting range. Taking out his 6-caliber gun, Klaus proceeded to shoot several times trying to see if he can get a hit in between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:21 am

"Yay! Now I can finally teach sister and mommy the railgun, AND tell Sister about the upgrades I gave her! Alanna Alanna cheers, showing taking pride in her accomplishments about being a teacher for once!" She cheers.

"And Listen up Maggots! You don't need to buy your ammo anymore, you can use your worthless girlfriend's ammo. Also you maggots can use a skill that causes your shots to home in on the maggot, as if they were locked on." Milla states "These even works with the little thing the worthless maggot is going to teach you!" Milla exclaims

They proceed to go into the range and they both aim their guns.

"Wait! I need to teach you how to use the Railgun! Alanna Alanna whines as she hopes that they put their guns down so she can teach them her ability, and then adapting her posture so that she can fire her railgun, hoping that sister and mommy would copy her." She says

Jade and Alanna both put away their guns as they then proceed to copy her posture. Alanna Alanna checks their postures, fixes them, and then she proceeds to give them arcade coins.

"Now all you have to do is flip the coin I placed in your hand, which should look like a cup, but how you usually flip a coin, and watch as you fire the railgun! Alanna Alanna exclaims happily. Also do make sure to remember that this is good to use within 50 meters. Alanna reminds her sister and mommy." She says

Jade and Alanna both flip the coin, and when the coin lands in their hand, electric shocks appear from their postures, causing the coin to be blasted as fast as the speed of sound, almost leave a yard of undamaged floor between the user and the blast.

"Yay! They did it! Alanna Alanna exclaims happily as she feels proud of herself for teaching them how to use her railgun. Eventually with enough pratice, you can fire multiple railguns, causing a railgun shotgun! Alanna Alanna adds hoping that they will master it some day." She says as she demonstrates the railgun shotgun with ease.

"Ok mommy, your excused, you can go try out your new ammo. Alanna Alanna says as she secretly wants some alone time with her sister so she can teach her the quicksilver upgrades she implemented." She says.

Alanna then tries out her new Quicksilver LASER! which nothing seems new about it. Next she tries Quicksilver Railgun, which Alanna is slightly confused about. She then fires the sniper rifle, but she founds out its fires a railgun that extends way longer then 50 meters. After trying out her new sniper rifle and her pistols which are the same as they were before today, she switches to her new and improved Quicksilver BOOM! and fires it, which fires another railgun but with a larger impact, similar of one to an anti-tank rifle. She then quickily proceeds to set up a sentry which fires railguns and lasers, as well as her new shotgun, which nothing seems to seem new about at first, until she notices that using more energy, she can fire Alanna Alanna's railgun shotgun!
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:29 am

Tara had been busy studying up, learning new enchantments and reading about alternate dimensions. She decided to take a walk around, not necessarily meet anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:37 am

Eric sighed "Se need to report this to punch then we can spar Gajeel" after a few minutes of walking with the others Eric went into the HQ and reported the situation to punch, leaving the building and heading to the arena not saying anything.
Meanwhile Jaden had kept staring at the mess m of body parts and blood, Echo's hand on his shoulder could on do so much "They couldn't figet back....they were helpless.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:47 am

Jade, having learned all of this, was taking it all in. She could not even have a thought to herself anymore. Sighing, she looks over at Alanna and lil Alanna (New nickname for her) and smiled. This is a pleasant sight, watching the two of them interact with one another. Jade walks up behind Alanna and wraps an arm around her. "I am going to head to the bar, Kiru wanted me to come over to help her with some things. I will be back in a bit, you are free to come if you wish." Jade says, kissing her cheek, getting up, and leaving. On the way to the bar she spots Jaden. Before she can greet him, she looks around with horror as she sees all the dead bodies everywhere. Running up to Jaden she asks "What in the bloody hell happened here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next