Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 5: [Undercover]

Go down 
+7
Firebreath
Tamashii
Alisae
N.E.O.N
Lunarnox
Dark Rose
Oshu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Cobra still peaked with interest, turned into gas and started to follow Asuya. "Where are you going angel, there is no need to be scared, id never hurt you."

(Intelligence) "Cobra is this a good idea, she is very unstable."

Nothing i cant handle, and plus i am telling the truth i have no intention of hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Jaden spoke on the coms "Then start working as a team and fucking help me" Jaden spoke back, his voice had changed, it was now as emotionless as his face as he looked at Asuya
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Sasha calmly and carefully approached Asuya, but was late because she saw Asuya threw off.

Alanna saw the commotion, and which she decides to join everyone else. "What the fuck is going on here, and what the fuck is up with here." She says in a low tone, pointing to the Asuya and Jaden flying away.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Asuya stopped in her tracks as Jaden approached her, but her wings continued to flap. Seeing he wasn't going to move, she stared into his eyes. As she did, the white parts of her eyes shifted into a deep black color, as her pupils changed into a deep, bloody red. As she stared into his eyes, Jaden would immediately be stricken with a paralyzing fear, as if he would totally forget he was doing something. He would proceed to lose his train of thought as the capillaries within him would rupture and cause bruising [-15; 35/50]
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm

"This has gone too far." said Shinyo. Shinyo then summoned Sylph (-5/45) and then used the winds to ride up to them. "Jaden, remember what was said to you. You are letting your emotions cloud judgment. This paints you as a bad leader. I am sorry, but I am taking you down with me. Let her go." With that Shinyo saw Asuya's glare occuring and proceeded to grab Jaden and told the Sylph to lower him down with Jaden.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:47 pm

Cobra approached asuya id air. "you keep surprising me dont you angel. Never know you could be like this to your own friends. Cobra smiles.

(Ma.....) "hisssss"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:48 pm

"Anyone going to fuckin inform me or what!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Jade growled lowly as he was brought to the ground, "turn me away from her..." Jaden said to Shinyo
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Kiru spoke to Jaden in a low dangerous tone, "Boy, you will sit this out or I will make you."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:53 pm

"I'm losing brain cells every time Jaden talks."

"I'm losing it period." Slots slinked down.

"I'm just gonna...just gonna go over there....and like, try not to absorbe the whole stuborness of this whole ordeal."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Alanna touches the button on her collar, turning it on. "Fuck this, If no one is going to tell me what the fuck is going on, I'm just about to chase after her." Alanna says as she forms her tornado wings again, as she then approaches Gajeel. "Wolfy, whats going on with Asuya?" [49/50]
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Shinyo complied and said, "Look Jaden. You probably are pissed about losing to Willow again. I can tell. But now is not the time to lose your cool. With the brutal training I gave you and the fact of Necro Tenebris was in your mind, I do not know what will happen now if you decided to rage out."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Asuya said nothing and continued to stare at Jaden from above. While she couldn't see his eyes anymore, her eyes returned to normal, signaling the move was over. She ignored Cobra entirely as a familiar giggle was heard throughout the air. Soon, a shroud appeared in the air as Willow stepped onto the edge of it, so she wouldn't fall. She, too, stared down at the others.

"You poor, stupid fools. Asuya here was sent back so she could be valuable to the team...She is stronger than she used to be. But lover boy over there blew it...did you perhaps think to remain silent and let her anger burn out on its own, that way she would trust you, rather than threatening her with violence? You don't know a damn thing, do you..." Willow crossed her arms, then looked over at Asuya, who kept staring down at the others.

"Well now you've gone and made an enemy out of the newest Angel of Blood. Not a wise move if I would say so myself...Now, you have to live with your mistakes...again, Jaden. It's all. Your. Fault."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:01 pm

"I...I'm just gonna go." Harmony started to walk off of the field.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Joker appeared out of nowhere, grabbing both Willow and Asuya, he landed on the ground with his arms around the girls' waists, "Hello my lovely dears! I require your aid! EXCELSIOR!!!"

Joker then vanished in a cloud of glitter along with the two sisters, re-appearing in a huge mansion in the Haven section of town.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:24 pm

Alanna turned off her choker and the wings immediately vanished. All Alanna say was Joker taking away the 2 girls. She then sighed in relief, however still very confused about what the fuck was going on.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Willow and Asuya both shook their heads in the sudden confusion. In the moment, Asuya's blood wings had reverted back to her aura, which then went clear again. Willow only smiled.

"Oh hello my love. Taking me out to dinner finally?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:29 pm

Punch was in his PIMP Suit. He was sitting in his PIMP Throne. And the mood was dark. He was looking at the ground while darkness encased him. The only light source was coming from the small holes through the room he was sitting in. At this point there was a bell sound. It could be heard slightly, as if it was coming from a long way.

That signaled PIMP Punch's movement. Standing up from his throne, there were naked women walking on their fours that seemed to crawl to his feet when he stood. They were hiding in the dark. They seemed to be animals at this point. Whatever humanity they had left in them was completely eaten by PIMP Punchs Aura. He chuckled. And then Teleported.

Appearing in front of the whole group he looked at them. The PIMP Aura was huge. And he looked at Marshal. He already had an accomplice that wasn't so much in his team. More of an associate. She was working for him, and Punch provided her with information. But what he needed was Marshal. His right hand PIMP.

Snapping his finger Marshals clothing ripped and he appeared in his Sexy Cop Costume. Not knowing what was happening PIMP Punch grabbed his arm and the two of them teleported to the center of Town. They were standing on the poor side and PIMP Punch was waiting for his other accomplice.

While he was waiting he faced Marshal, who he was still touching. And Punch could feel something different about Marshal. He knew about this ever since he first saw him. But he had never touched him before. And a little smile appeared on his face. "Here" PIMP Punch said. Some of PIMP Punch's aura started entering Marshal. And the instant it entered Marshal it started to power him up immensely. Marshal still didn't know what was happening or what was happening to him but he was having fun. It was something he had never felt before. And the power was exhilarating.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:29 pm

adrein sighed after seeing the hole thing "that wasent handled the right way at all... jaden even i am starting to question how you handel things..." he than walked over to the rest of the group
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:31 pm

(MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Harmony sighed and walked back to her room, slamming the door shut.

Max sighed. "Poor shrimp."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Joker blazed purple and appeared in his pimp suite, "Not yet my beauty, we have a great battle ahead of us. We shall feast when we are victorious! Now, prepare your wires, things are about to get kinky."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Jaden stood silently looking at the ground, it was all hitting him at once, the ridicule, the hate, the sadness and anger. Jaden roared as he was surrounded in a black sphere, the ground around him shook.
http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/dragonknight2-jpg.54797/
When the sphere disappeared Jaden was left standing there, with black armor on, his eyes closed as he stood still, a lance in his right hand
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:38 pm

With a wicked smirk, Willow bit down on one of her wires and dragged it along her teeth. The wire itself flickered in the light while Willow's eyes shone in a lustful sort of way. The lust for blood. The lust for war. And a little for Joker, in his fantastically pimptacular outfit. Asuya continued to stare at her sister before shrugging. Holding out her hand, her aura flooded black once again and became that familiar black pool around her before shaping and solidifying into a sharp halberd that she held in her hand. Holding the halberd, Asuya gave the same sinister smirk as her sister. She, too, wanted war.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Shinyo felt the aura around Jaden in his new form and said, "Hold on. That Aura. Connor, you remember this." Connor nodded and said, "Yeah, this armor seems Necrosian. And his aura feel like... like..." Shinyo finished the sentence by saying, "Like Jagger." Shinyo then turned to the group and yelled, "That aura is way too dangerous for regular people to handle. Me and Connor need to stop him." They then walked to Jaden, but Viola ran ahead of them and said, "Jaden, its us, can't you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:45 pm

"Oh god. It's over. The pressure's gotten to him." Lira spoke in Tara's mind.
"What do you mean?" Tara asked. Then she knew. Her head. Jaden's door.
It was collapsing.
Tara took off to where Jaden was. She couldn't let her friend be consumed by darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: [Undercover]
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next