Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Things I Need to Say Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Things I Need to Say

Go down 
+4
Tamashii
Firebreath
Nitroglycerin
Alisae
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Things I Need to Say Empty
PostSubject: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:02 am

So, this is sorta late. But I am writing this because I want to. I am just hoping it'll help me just get my fucking feelings out and make me feel somewhat better. I should wrote something like this on my birthday, but this is good too. I just need to get some of this shit out.

SDA is a very special place. I am sure it is to everyone here. Here we can all feel like were together. Like a family. Throughout my time here, I feel very different. Like before I came and while I am still here. SDA is a very eye-openning place. If there wasn't a dude known as Nub of the week that came around here, it wouldn't have been so eye-openning. Man I met some really good friends here. I think I even learned somethings about myself to as a person just by being around here.

For example, Luna. Man, your a really valuable friend. You probably see me as a pain to deal with, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone did. After all, I'm Dazo. What do you expect? That phrase has had so many meanings. But still, your important to me. You helped me find myself and who I am so many times. If I've gotten one thing from you, its that your always right. You helped me come to the conclusion that I hate some people here, because they are reflections of myself and I hate those parts of myself. I hate being compared to those people that I hate because I just can't accept that I have the same characteristics they do. Hell, because I felt that you were so valuable to me as a friend, I've started to hate people and shown that characteristic of hate a lot more. And I guess its because they are parts of myself that I hate and I can't stand.

Like for instance, Ticci. I fucking hate Ticci. Hes dumb, hes self-absorbed. I guess I hate him because I am dumb and I'm self-absorbed aswell. His behavoir is the shit that I learned to naturally hate when I was staff in the PS' RP room. We got rid of trash like this. I guess I'm not any better.

Or Zero and Gaj. I hate them when they are being themselves, flooding and spamming the chatbox with stupid, immature shit. I respect them when they are serious, I know they can be, but I hate them when they are being annoying. I guess I hate them like that because its how I am around my irl friends. And they know me as that aswell.

Or Neon. Whos immaturity I just hate. I mean, I don't hate you as much as I hate Ticci, or Cody, or Zero and Gaj. Its more as the immaturity that I see around me everyday I go to school. Everyone there just seems so dam immature. When I was with my friends once, I offered him my slice of fresh warm pizza, and he even said that he felt dirty eating it because it didn't have fucking meat on it. Or when I am reading what I wrote for my playwrighting class, and he rudely snatches my paper because he finds my work "disturbing." What kind of fucking friend is that? I guess I'm not really any better, am I?

I am probably extremely delusional aswell. I wouldn't know if what I am saying about myself is true or not. I don't think I even know myself. I have a lot of things I think about myself, but thats probably how everyone else just sees me as. Anyhow, going down the list.

Valky. I find you as a valuable friend aswell. As like someone I can just talk to. Sure, you probably don't care? I mean, how could anyone tolerate me if I'm worse then Ticci. But still, your a good friend that I could always count on just to listen to me when I need someone to hear me out.

Tama. You taught me somethings about myself aswell. I know you absolutely hate my guts for some things I do, or how dumb I act, or how I confuse "your" and "you're," but there were some things you taught me, and I thank you for that. You helped me convince myself that I am nothing more then a powerhungry child who has no grammar skills. Its partally why I'm scared that If I ever do earn mod for some reason here, I would turn it into Nazi Germany. When it comes to power, I let it get to my head way to much. Hell, I even looked at myself sometimes, and thought how much of a fucking tyrannt I was when I was staff in the PS RP room. And the worst part was that people thought I was actually good at my job and I was the best staff member that room ever had. I guess thats acceptable around 120+ people, but is it really acceptable at SDA, a place where not that many people are on the chatbox at a time? I don't think so. Its why I am scared of what might happen if I get mod.

And the worst part is right now, that staff is just a thing this place needs. And it doesn't really have a lot of people to chose from. The only people that it could possibly mod and want it are Luna and/or Trapstar, and do a good job. Everyone else either has really shit behavoir, is powerhungry, doesn't contribute or give back to the academy, or is just really immature. Hell, Luna even though I would be a good choice. I dunno why, I listed why I wouldn't be a good choice just now. I mean sure, I help the staff make good decisions, but is everything else really worth it?

You also taught me why I hate some people. Like Joshy. Well, there are other reasons (Cynthia), but its not really his fault for this really. Its not his fault that he has trouble when it comes to grammar and spelling and that other stuff. He has an excuse. Its some other reasons why I hate him aswell. After all, I'm not really that better myself, am I?

Mokie. Your a fucking mastermind, and I love it. I respect you for it. If anything, I would say you would be the best admin in academy history. Your extremely mature, and brilliant. And what impresses me even more is that your super shitposty and you have fun. How could you have fun with all of that in mind? You have so much to deal with, when it comes to you and Valky being the only admins that do stuff and not ruin things. I would never be able to understand how you can do that. Maybe its just your personality, and who you are. Or maybe its just that SDA is a very magical place. So happy birthday Mokie. I hope it was a good one.

Ruby, your a fun person to be with. I could understand how you and Luna get along so well together. You weren't really a person that taught me that much when it comes to myself and who I am, but in just who you are your amazing. There are somethings you do that I don't know I would ever be able to accomplish myself.

Necro, that self-absorbed, bandwagony person I don't hate. Your so fun to tease around, you know you love and and you know its out of love. There are some great things about you that make you fun to be around. I wouldn't know what they are, you have a lot of faults. But your still a good person.

Kid. Your also a great person. And a great mod too, don't let anyone say otherwise and don't think otherwise. You as a mod improved a lot, still have a lot to learn, but you improved a lot. But in that way, the times we talked to each other, you really were a kid that had a lot to learn about things. And your a good friend.

And I guess thats really all, eh? I thought I had more to say about people. I mean, there are some people that I consider good friends. Like Eric, Nec, Scyl, Fire, and Soul. Everyone else is really just meh to me. Nothing thats that special. Thanks for reading,
Back to top Go down
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:37 am

Thanks for mentioning me~
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:58 am

Nitroglycerin wrote:
Who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:00 am

The fact that they're planning to throw you under the bus right now makes me more disgusted then i've ever been in my life.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Things I Need to Say Left_bar_bleue1/1Things I Need to Say Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Things I Need to Say Left_bar_bleue0/0Things I Need to Say Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:51 am

I really don't see how I've taught anybody anything...But uh...thanks, I guess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:46 am

What in the fuck did I miss in 8 hours..... Also what do you mean fire?
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Things I Need to Say Left_bar_bleue100/100Things I Need to Say Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Things I Need to Say Left_bar_bleue100/100Things I Need to Say Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:23 am

Well, at least you don't hate me...you probably do, but you forgot to mention it.
Back to top Go down
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Mew wrote:
Nitroglycerin wrote:
Who the fuck are you?

You were the dude that tested me? Q_Q kind of a cunt then, kind of a cunt now tbh
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:02 pm

Asuya Youkai wrote:
I really don't see how I've taught anybody anything...But uh...thanks, I guess?
You really don't need to, and I'm not asking you to.

Neopolitan wrote:
What in the fuck did I miss in 8 hours
Oh, me blowing up because I got compared to Ticci, and I couldn't accept that it was probably true.

Neopolitan wrote:
Also what do you mean fire?
I'm sorta confused by this to.

Holy Night Priscilla wrote:
Well, at least you don't hate me...you probably do, but you forgot to mention it.
No. Not really. You just want everyone's attention, and as a person there isn't anything about you I like or hate. So, neutrality.
Back to top Go down
Uguu
Uguu

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:08 pm

what about me
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Uguu wrote:
what about me
Neutral. Nothing good, nothing bad. Actually if you were more active, I would feel more confident in making you head tester because you actually know how to do that kind of shit. But besides that, nothing to say really.
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Nub of the week wrote:
The fact that they're planning to throw you under the bus right now makes me more disgusted then i've ever been in my life.

nobody is planning on throwing mew under the bus broham. Chill your loins mkay?
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:29 pm

I actually think of Dazo as a good friend. You probably hate me, but I still think you're damned awesome to be around; and it's really fun talking to you on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Things I Need to Say Left_bar_bleue1/1Things I Need to Say Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Things I Need to Say Left_bar_bleue0/0Things I Need to Say Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Frankly I hate all of you, but that's irrelephant. (Yes I did that on purpose)
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Asuya Youkai wrote:
Frankly I hate all of you, but that's irrelephant. (Yes I did that on purpose)
Including Valky?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Say   Things I Need to Say Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I Need to Say
Page 1 of 1