Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen

Go down 
+2
Valkoor
Reventón
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reventón
Reventón

Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Empty
PostSubject: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Loveless is bored again so here's a topic *fluttershy yay*.

I am sure we have all seen some stupid things in real life. This is just a topic to talk about that stuff. Have you seen something stupid/idiotic during your day? Talk about what's you have seen. I think you will be surprised on what people end up seeing.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Left_bar_bleue100/100Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Left_bar_bleue100/100Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:28 pm

FLUTTERSHY! ~<3

Moving on, I saw this guy try to ride a shopping basket off his roof once. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Reventón
Reventón

PostSubject: Re: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Henrietta wrote:
FLUTTERSHY! ~<3

Moving on, I saw this guy try to ride a shopping basket off his roof once. 'Nuff said.

Let me guess. It didn't end well
Back to top Go down
P-P-Pantsu...
P-P-Pantsu...

PostSubject: Re: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Guy ran through a freeway, literally matrix'd like 7 cars. one lucky mofo
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Left_bar_bleue0/0Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Left_bar_bleue0/0Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Last year a kid in my class decided it was a good idea to light up a joint.. in the middle of class..

Police came and searched everyone and he got arrested lel
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Loveless Dragon wrote:
Let me guess. It didn't end well

He broke an arm and a leg.

Ebola Chan wrote:
Last year a kid in my class decided it was a good idea to light up a joint.. in the middle of class..

Police came and searched everyone and he got arrested lel

On the note of this, the one time a senior in my school was smoking weed on the campus. A teacher saw him and tried to catch him, but he ran out of the school, into the city, and spent his day there taking selfies.
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:18 am

There was this old guy who made a sharp turn with his car without being on the lookout for people, and he almost hit a bike cyclist. Then the bike cyclist said "Fuck you" to the guy (with a Swedish accent) and the old man apologised.

The end.
Back to top Go down
~Golem~
~Golem~

PostSubject: Re: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:02 am

Me and friends were playing shopping cart jousting and we about ran into a parked car @ Walmart lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen   Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Idiotic/Stupid RL Things You Have Seen
Page 1 of 1