Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

23 things you most likely did not know about me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Left_bar_bleue1000/100023 things you most likely did not know about me. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
23 things you most likely did not know about me. Left_bar_bleue0/023 things you most likely did not know about me. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

23 things you most likely did not know about me. Empty
PostSubject: 23 things you most likely did not know about me.   23 things you most likely did not know about me. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:44 pm

#bandwagon

1 ) I have 4 siblings that if which I am the oldest out of all of them, well two of them are my cousins that I lived with my hole life but ya know what I mean e.e

2 ) I have ADD

3 ) im dyslexic but every one probs already knows that

4 ) im a mutt as in im a mix of a hole lot of different racial descent and shit, I only know a few off the top of my head, I have a bit of Mexican ,Japanese ,and German there is a shit tone more but I cant remember all of them XD

5 ) I have never left the state of California, unfortunately

6 ) never broken a bone, a extremely sprained ankle was the most my injuries have ever goten XD

7 ) I plan to become a architect because I enjoy building as well as designing things

8 ) im some what a computer geek I learned everything I know from my uncle, but I will not touch scrips cuz fuck scrips x.x

9 ) there are 11 people currently living in the same house as me

10 ) my most lisend to song is "rascals Flatts, my wish" (don’t judge)

11 ) im allergic to strawberries

12 ) my favorite game series of all time would have to be the assassin creed games

13 ) I am 17, born August 21st 1998.

14 ) my favorite colors are red, black, and gold (can you tell im running out of ideas?)

15 ) I have only ever had 1 girlfriend

16 ) im practically blind without my glasses, CURSE YOU TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

17 ) I had a REALLY bad temper when I was young, but as I got older I have learned to control it a bit.

18 ) im a COD fan boy.

19 ) everyone in my house including myself are big football fans

20 ) my favorite restaurant is this family dinner my grandpa use to take me to every weekend called anna's.

21 ) its EXTREAMLY hard to scare me, but its funny when people try to scare me

22 ) I love horror movies, games, ect

23 ) people who try to get me to change who I am, annoys me, like legit it does. I won't change for no one e.e
Back to top Go down

23 things you most likely did not know about me.
Page 1 of 1