Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:57 pm

"That is quite enough all of you..." said a mysterious figure in a hood who managed to get behind Marcus and the others. Marcus noticed he never showed his face and had a strange arm-piece with 7 slots on it and had an aura stronger than the other 6. He then said, "We should make this more interesting shouldn't we?" He then rose his hand and a light shone from his hand blinded Marcus and the group and they disappeared. The man then looked at the guards and said, "I made the pairs and I shall be watching you." and walked away. Gevurah said, "That Sephiroth is a scary fellow indeed. Alright, I'll go see who I get to duel." and left. The others left as well.

(Elsewhere in the Castle)
Marcus awoke to see a field of darkness. He looked around and started walking until he saw a light appear that looked like a star. In the light, he saw Maya was on the ground and said, "Maya! You ok?" Marcus then heard a voice next to him that said, "My Goddess, where are we?" Marcus turned around and saw Asura and said, "Oh for fuck's sake, why did I have to be separated from the group except you?" Asura gave a cold glare
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:29 pm

"Tch...Great, of all places, I got locked up with a moron like you." Asura brushed himself off. "My Goddess, what is this place?"

"It appears to be one of the five main rooms of the castle. Be on your guard, you may have to team up with that boy...or face him." Construct spoke within Asura's head. After looking around, Asura smiled.

"I like it here. It's dark...really dark." With a chuckle and a deep breath, Asura closed his eyes and sighed a breath of relief. "It makes me remember why I love the darkness so much...something you idiots would never understand." Asura's eyes flickered a dark purple.

"Yes...these fools would never understand the darkness. Not like you, Asura." A voice called out from within the darkness. Soon after, a figure in a dark yellow cloak stepped out from the shadows. "You do not have to fight with them, Asura. Nor you, Construct. You can come with us...Be one of Barian's newest allies, and Asura, you may have the honor of being his vessel." At that, Asura narrowed his eyes.

"There's only one being that has the right to be within me, and that's my Goddess, Construct." Asura activated his duel disk, completely ignoring Marcus and Maya.

"Ah...but why do you choose to fight us, Asura? We only want to resurrect the darkness within people, just as you and Construct are doing. Wouldn't that make us allies?" The figure chuckled. Asura stood and dropped his guard, pondering what was just said.

"Are you kidding me? Why the hell would any of us join up with you guys? Your 'Master' tried taking out our friend, and now we're going to make you pay!" Marcus activated his duel disk. "Ready, Asura? Asura? Hey, Asura?!" Marcus looked over to see Asura was gone. After looking back up at the hooded figure, Marcus saw Asura was standing next to him. "Asura?! What the hell are you doing?!"

"I made up my mind. You guys wouldn't understand..." Asura turned as the hooded figure laughed. In a few seconds, Asura vanished within the darkness, leaving Marcus and the hooded figure alone. The hooded figure then activated his duel disk.

"Now then...shall we begin, Marcus?"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Tin-Tin woke to a pitch black room "oden what happend?" "we got teleported to one of the main rooms of the castle" Tin-Tin looked around then found you on the floor Tin-Tin shook him trying to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:47 pm

"God damn you Asura. I am seriously gonna kill you when I get the chance." Marcus felt a sort of spiritual connection to Hikari that said, "Marcus, can you hear me?" Marcus said, "Loud and clear. I ended up with Maya and Asura where I'm at and Asura left me to fight a person in a yellow hood. I'm seriously hating him more now." Marcus turned to the figure who took off the hood to reveal a blond haired woman with long locks of hair who said, "I am Gevruah. I will see to your lasting peace in death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcus - Winner
Gevruah - Loser
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
During the duel, Marcus damaged Gevruah's arm so much she could hardly move it. Suddenly the mysterious figure appeared and said, "You cannot duel Gevruah, you must pay the price of losing..." Gevruah begged for forgiveness when the mysterious man jabbed his arm into Gevruah's chest and pulled out a white and yellow orb. Meanwhile Marcus stared in shock as the event occurred. He yelled, "What the hell are you doing?!?!?!" the man threw the orb to Marcus and said, "I'll meet you on the 2nd floor" and walked away. "And in case you were wondering, the name is Sephiroth. I am the elite guard to Lord Barian. As well as your executioner." He then walked off with Gevruah and Marcus walked away in disgust at the man with Maya in his arms.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Asura stood in a completely different room. This room, while dark like the previous room, had wires and puppets strung from the ceiling and walls around it.

"My children...what...have they done?!" Construct said, agast.

"My Goddess...Are you alright..?" Asura blinked a few times, eyeing his surroundings before another voice spoke out.

"Hahaha, do you like it? I feel like here they can be properly admired!" One of the hooded figures stepped out from the shadows. "I heard you might want to join us! Wonderful!" The figure skipped over to Asura and handed him a deck of cards. "I know you must be sore about your babies strung about the room, Construct. But hopefully this'll make it better." Asura looked down at the deck of cards and smiled. "Oh, and you'll need this." The hooded figure gave Asura his own cloak, outlined in white lines in a pattern similar to puppet strings.

"Very good. Now, what does Barian wish us to do?" Asura asked the figure, who then pointed to the shadows.

"Come with me, and you'll see! Heheh.." The hooded figure skipped back into the shadows as Asura promptly followed.

Last edited by Asuya Youkai on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:52 am

Yukanna hay woken up in a dark room to tin tin trying to wake him up yukanna than said "can you stop shaking me please I am awake already" tin tin had then stop shaking him and yukanna than got off the ground "any idea were we are tin tin?" Said yukanna as he started walking around the room to try to find a exit. Yukanna than said "I don't think are duel monsters could do anything to the room it's guarded by something but I can't tell what" yukanna than had sat on the floor and said "I guess we should just wait untell some one finds us"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:56 pm

(In a mysterious room)
Sephiroth placed Gevruah on a table and pulled out a book and said, "No worries Gevruah, After I absorb your powers into my Sprirt Gauntlet, I will return you back to whence you came." Gevruah looked on in shock as Sephiroth casted a spell on her and she felt her powers lessening. Suddenly she was gone and Sephiroth placed a yellow orb on his gauntlet. "Just 4 more..." he said and left the room.

(Meanwhile)
Marcus was in the room they were in before and then the orb was attracted to one of the slots. he placed it there and thought, "Well there must be 2 more orbs around here." He then tried to contact Hikari, but it did not work. Maya woke up and he said to her, "Maya, It is all ok..." Maya cries saying she saw what happened and felt terrible for Gevruah. Marcus admitted he felt the same and said, "I hope she finds peace."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:15 pm

yukanna was still siting on the floor when he started looking around the room agen and had noticed a door and got off the ground and headed over to it. he than pushed on the door and it opened leading to a dirt path that was leading outside the castle. yukanna than looked over to tin tin and said "might as well check it out" yukanna than started following the path with tin-tin following close behind they soon than entered a forest still following the bath they came across a small clearing in the forest were the dirt path had stopped. yukanna looked around and said "maybe this was a waist of time" yukanna than herd a voice that said "were do you think your going" yukanna than looked over to were he herd to voice to see a man in a green clock. yukanna than said "i am guessing your working for that barian guy" yukanna than powered on his duel disk making the light bridge of the duel disk extend. yukanna than said "so do you want to take him tin tin or should i?" the man int he green clock than said "cocky mutch?" yukanna than said "acholy i think i will take him tin tin if you dont mind" yukanna then walked across from the man and said "whats your name?" the man than said "Netzach" yukanna than said "well Netzach are you here for a duel or not?" Netzach then said "indeed i am now prepare to lose"

duel start-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netzach - winner
yukanna - loser

after the duel yukanna had fallen to the ground facing near death with his broken rib that had gotten worse because of the duel.

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Hikari had been materialized near a wall, completely surrounded by darkness. He shuddered as he scanned the room as well as he could, his eyes straining to see past the inky light.

"Allow me, master." Hyperion appeared before him as a shining ball of light, illuminating a few feet around Hikari.

"Ah, thanks." Now he could see, he began to walk around, searching for any other potential group members. He stopped when he heard Marcus's voice though.

After a brief confirmation of their identities, Hikari asked where he was; but he heard a strange crackle of sorts, almost like static, and he was cut off. He cursed under his breath as he began his search again. He sighed in relief as he saw a door before him, and walked through it to see Marcus and Maya. A sad but relieved smile grew on his face as he greeted them.

"Hey... guess we're together in this one now."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:10 pm

"I wouldn't be so hasty as to say that, Hikari." A voice echoed from within the darkness. Stepping out was a cloaked figure with lines down his robe that resembled puppet strings. The figure chuckled.

"That voice...Asura?!" Hikari looked over and called out to the cloaked figure, who then took down his hood.

"Present. Hahahaha!" Asura's face was still puppet-like, like it had been, only now there were white lines that ran down the bottom of his eyes to his jaw. His eyes were stained black and the pupils were small white circles.

"Asura...what did they do to you?!" Hikari clenched his fist. Marcus and Maya merely stared, agast.

"It's not what they've done, it's what I've done. You see...they brought up a really good point, and my Goddess agrees; you fools don't know ANYTHING about the Darkness, or what good it's going to bring this wretched world. But Lord Barian does...he understands everything, and to help his endeavors...My Goddess and I gave him an extra 'boost' so to speak." At that, Asura pointed to the back of the room. The darkness surrounding it moved, revealing a circle of orbs surrounding an even bigger orb. The orb Asura pointed to was purple, signaling his offering of Construct to the Zefra. "My Goddess sacrificed herself to give Barian power, and now he entrusted me with one final task: Getting rid of you." Asura's duel disk turned on, showing a different pattern than before.

"Asura...you've lost your damn mind.." Hikari whispered under his breath. (Anyone can challenge Asura)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Marcus got up from his seat and then looked at Asura and yelled at him saying, "You motherfucker! You have no idea what is at stake! What does it do to give Barian more power? He is going to waste her power and use it to reset the world. You killed your so called Goddess and I will make you PAY ASURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Marcus then gripped his chest and felt a feeling of complete and total anger of Asura consume him and then Maya looked at his eye, which turned into a dark, purple iris. This new, evil energy then consumed him completely and a black flame surrounded him which turned Marcus's Duel Disk Black and Purple and a scream could be heard.

After the flames disapated, Marcus was an entirely new man with a burning dark aura and said, "Begone weak force of Barian!" and blasted Asura with a dark blast that seemed to absorb all the evil energy from Asura. Asura was getting up and then Marcus gripped him by the shirt and said, "Get up you motherfucker. I will kill you. You do not deserve to live." Maya could tell Asura was in trouble and tried to help by pulling at Marcus's Arm, but he slapped her and said, "Do not touch me!" This allowed Asura to escape and he told him he'd win and powered his duel disk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcus? -
Asura -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:41 pm

Hikari watched calmly from the sidelines. "So, anger has consumed him... how unfortunate." Hyperion and Kristya appeared around Hikari as they watched the fight with him.

"Master, should we-" Hikari cut Kristya off as he shook his head. "Not yet. Intervening now would mean the death of both of them. Allow us to watch it out. For now, protect us."

Hyperion sighed as a golden barrier formed a barrier around Maya and Hikari, stopping all outside noise and shrouding the surrounding area in a soft light.

All Hikari could hear were the cries of Maya.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:03 pm

"I overlay my level 4 Goblin Zombie with my level 4 Tristan, Knight of the Underworld to build the overlay network! I Xyz su--" As Marcus was about to Xyz summon, a blast of darkness shot down between the two of them. Standing, then, was a hooded figure.

"Asura, that's enough. Master Barian has what he needs and requests our presence. Come." The figure spoke. With a nod, Asura powered off his duel disk and vanished into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:49 pm

Marcus then powered down his duel disk and fainted. Maya caught him and he returned to normal. Maya looked at Hikari and said, "What just happened?" Suddenly a voice was heard that said, "I can probably explain that." and Maya looked down to see it was Michael, who woken up in his own body. Michael said, "Marcus must have let his anger for Asura and the situation get hold of him and it manifested as that dark form. Sad to say but that was only a taste of its true power. Marcus decided to hide away and give me control of my body again before it takes hold completely. So please, do not blaim Marcus." Maya and Hikari looked at Michael and Hikari said, "What is Marcus's Relation to Asura?"

Michael sighed and said, "You see everything happened 5 years ago. Asura and Marcus dueled and Asura won. Marcus said good game and Asura did not say anything and walked away. I told him to say a compliment and he punched me. Marcus defended me and made Asura his rival. They have always had this sort of rivalry against each-other since then. Marcus told me Asura reminded him of his father and hated Asura with a burning passion. I doubt we can get Asura to come to logic and must kill him, however Marcus seems to not want him dead. I think Asura pushed Marcus's final button and that was where the anger manifested. Maybe we should try to beat Barian and stop all of this from happening." Maya agreed and said, "Well, we have to find 2 more keys. We got one after that Sephiroth guy took it from that girl, Gevruah. So maybe the other keys are close by."

Suddenly, a man in a rainbow cloak appeared and said, "You are correct young girl, and what did you say about Gevruah?" The man took off his hood and said, "I am Binah, and that young woman was my love. She gave me strength. What did you say happened?" Maya explained what occurred and Binah was furious. He punched a column and said, "Damn it, I was too late. I suspected Sephiroth of betrayal for a long time, but never had the guts to tell Lord Barian. Now he killed Gevruah..." Binah then said, "If you want the key I possess, I will give it to you if you beat me in a duel." He took out a duel disk with many colors on it and pointed at Hikari and said, "You intrigue me the most. We shall do battle!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Binah - Loser
Hikari - Winner
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Asura stood in front of the cloaked figure as they were transported into another room. Asura gasped as he saw what lay in front of him.

"You...What...What happened to him..?" Asura took a step back. The hooded figure took down his hood.

"We disposed of him. He was merely a crazy fool who tried to use the Darkness for his own gain. But you are special Asura. You see the Dark for what it is. You had a good teacher I would assume. That orb you gave up, Construct's soul, is now in my possession. Follow me, Asura." The man walked Asura into an empty room with a stone tablet in the center. Upon the tablet lied ten orbs in a circle, with a much bigger orb in the center. Each orb was of a different color.

"What is this..?" Asura asked. The man stood behind him.

"This is the core of the Zefra. With these ten orbs, we were able to harness the power of the ten Zefra powers. Those pendulum monsters in your deck were two of them. With the Zefra's power, we can use the Darkness to overtake the Light, and create a new world much better than this, and much better than the world that old fool envisioned. Now...Your friends are going to make it up here. I can sense them with that fool Binah now. When they take care of Binah, you must go down there with this deck, and finish them off. We cannot allow them to win." The man handed Asura a new deck of cards. "Your Shaddolls are strong, but without the soul of Construct, they are useless. Use these..."

"Yes...sir..." Asura bowed to the man and vanished into the dark aura. The man stood, eyeing the tablet and laughed.

"This world will know true Darkness, and worship their God, Sephiroth..."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Hikari panted as he finished Binah off. He looked down as Binah panted in defeat.

"I am sorry, Binah. We both had a cause. I fought for mine, as you did your's." Binah sat up and nodded solemnly.

"I understand. You were strong. Well fought, Hikari." Binah sighed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a strange looking key. "Take this. You've earned my respect. It should help." Hikari took the key and nodded.

"Now, there are other matters at hand. You, girl; you said you saw Sephiroth killed Gevruah?" Binah looked at Maya expectantly.

Maya seems nervous, and nods. "Y-yeah. This weird guy... he took out this orb th-thing from the girl's chest. I don't really know why, but-" Marcus put his hand on Maya's shoulder as she stops talking.

"It's fine Maya. It's okay." Maya looks up and nods, and Marcus just stared at them as they spoke, his hand still on Maya's shoulder.

Binah nodded and sighed. "I've always had a feeling that Sephiroth was planning betrayal, but to think he would kill Gevruah..." Binah sighed as he looked at Hikari with sorrowful eyes. "Gevruah was... the love of my life. We lived here together, with this power, hoping to spend our life together... until Barian ended it." As he said this, he pulled out a picture; presumably of Gevruah.

Hikari's eyes share her sadness as he nods. "I see... I'm sorry for your loss."

Binah shook his head and stood. "It doesn't matter now. What matters is topping Sephiroth. He's trying to kill all the other Barian guards. If he obtains all their powers, he may become even stronger than Barian himself..."

Hikari shook his head. "Great. Because we needed to be fighting two gods."

Binah ignored Hikari's comment as he began to slowly pace. "We need to band together to stop him. He's stronger than any of us guards, and I'm not even sure how many of us are left. Besides... you have my thanks for helping me with Gevruah's death. We should at least work together to stop Sephiroth."

Hikari looked skeptically at Binah. "Who else would we be working with?..."

"Allow me to try and contact the other Barian guards..."

~~~~~

Netzach looked down on Yukanna as he lay there, in pain and near death. "Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Not even the powers of darkness could help you. Now die, fool..."

As Netzach was reaching for Yukanna's head, his hand began shining. Suddenly he stopped dead his tracks, however, and a hand appeared from his chest, holding an orb. It ripped back as Netzach fell in a pool of his own blood. Sephiroth looked down, smiling wickedly. "I'm afraid you're the pathetic one here."

Netzach looked up and seemed to be about to say something, but his eyes glazed over as darkness overtook his vision. Sephiroth chuckled as he stared at Yukanna. H shrugged and began to walk away.

"I have what I need. You'll probably die anyway... just like the rest will."

Sephiroth disappeared into the shadows as one last laugh was heard.

~~~~~

Lightning crackled around Binah as he fell to the ground again, dazed. Hikari ran up to her and immediately began tending to his wounds. Maya screamed a bit as she jumped back.

"Wh-what happened?" Maya stuttered. Marcus continues to look on, his face still blank.

Binah gasped in pain as he tried to speak. "I-I can't contact Malkuth or Netzach... Sephiroth must have gotten to them. L-let me try to contact Keter..."

Keter suddenly appeared next to him, nodding solemnly. "I've heard it all already, Binah. Say nothing. You must heal. For now, we must stop Sephiroth."

Hikari rose and nodded as he finished healing Binah's wounds. He panted slightly from the exertion. "Right. Got an elevator?"

Keter shook his head as a portal appeared behind him. "No, but we have this." Binah rose again and gasped slightly.

"I'm okay now... Let's go see Barian first."

Hikari nodded as he began to walk through the portal with the others. "Agreed. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Tin-Tin saw what that hooded man did to you the what the other did to him a darkness enfolded him and he said "they didn't see us can you track him!?" Oden responded "yes I'll show you the way"

Tin-Tin arrived to find the man waiting for him "I sence a dark presents within you hand it over and you can become the second of my disciples" "sorry but I'm not as corrupted as you might think!" Tin-Tin got out his duel disk "very we'll I guess I'll just take it from you're corpse it's a shame"

DUEL START

Tin-Tin- 0 LP

Vs

Sephiroth- 3500 LP

Last edited by Tvbeast on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Marcus was about to walk into the portal with Binah, Keter, Hikari, and Maya when he suddenly had a strange sense and said, "Wait, where was Natzach deployed? Cause I sense Yukanna's aura in a forest nearby. And it is fading fast." Binah said, "Natzach was in his forest. Likely Yukanna fell to Natzach and Sephiroth got to Natzach before he could kill Yukanna. I'll take you there Marcus." Binah opened a green portal and Marcus walked in with Binah while Keter took Hikari and Maya to see Barian.

-------------------

Marcus walked into the forest with Binah and found a bloody Yukanna on the ground. Marcus ran to him and noticed he was dying and said, "You have any medicine, Binah?" Binah handed him a vial with a clear substance and said, "Drop 1 drop in his mouth and shut it. It should heal him." Marcus did as he was told and Yukanna's woulds were beginning to heal. Marcus saw Yukanna start to wake up.

-------------------

Maya and Hikari followed Keter until they ended up in Barian's throne room. Maya saw Barian on his throne in Marcus's body. He looked awesome in his attire. Barian then said, "Keter, why have you brought the angel boy and the foolish girl?"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:54 pm

As Tin-Tin's own monster oden went in for the final attack Tin-Tin mutters "fucking scummy ass qui's" under his breath then he went unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:29 pm

(when yukanna was out cold)

yukanna was in the dark room as before in his dreams with the infernoids around him. yukanna looked around and said "well... i lost and i think im dieing" onuncu than said "it seams so" yukanna than said "i just wish i was strong inof to win.. than maybe i could still find my sister but looks like i never will"

yukanna than got a gloomy looking face when lilith said "there is a way you could get stronger" yukanna than looked up at lilith and said "how?" liliht than said "the only way you could get stronger is if you give into the darkness fully let it control you and guid you" yukanna than said while shouting "NEVER! dident you see what happened to asura after he did that??" lilith than said "but this darkness is nothing like the shaddolls, not very many have had accepted this power and and lived to tell about it, it takes a very strong duelist to wield it" yukanna than said "how do you espect me to wield it than?" lilith than said "because you are maybe the only one that can" yukanna than whent silent for a minute than said "are you sure that i could wield the power?" lilith than nodded and a light appeared infront of yukanna blinding him.

after yukanna had gaind his vishion back a deck was floating infront of him with a savage dark aura. yukanna than said "so is this the deck that if provides for me?" yukanna than reached to grab the deck when lilith said "once you accept it there's no going back" yukanna than hesitated but continued to grab the deck. a dark aura apeard around yukanna with lighting coming off it and it was obvious yukanna was in pain. yukanna thna had fallen to his knes than soon fell on his hands to droping the deck breathing heavily. lilith than had said "as you may know there are different dimensions throw out all of them only one person had the ability to wield these cards, one person each dimenshion and one has not been selected for this dimension yet" onuncu than said "i think he had given up on trying to have the power no point in wasing your time" yukanna than quickly said "I WONT GIVE UP!" yukanna than stood up agen and picked up the deck agen the aura appeared and hurting him once agen but he was just standing there with the look of pain on his face.

soon later the aura had disapeard and yukanna was still standing there lilith than had said "good they have accepted you to wield there power but be warned if they find you not worth later on they will lash back at you and try to control you" yukanna than looked up at lilith and said "i understand now, time to take down barian...and why not that smart ass asura while i am at it" onuncu then laffed a bit and said "i am starting to like this one" yukanna than started fading untell he had disapeard.

~~~

yukanna had woken up with marcus over him and some one he had not seen before. yukanna was healed fully and his scares on his arm was gone completely. yukanna than had sat up from the ground he was on and said "marcus? what are you doing here? and who is that?" yukanna than got up from the ground and looked around and had said "and wears tin tin he was here with me before that netzatch guy beat me in that duel"

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:21 am

As the group began talking to Barian, Asura simply walked out behind the throne.

"Ah...Allow me to introduce you...or I would, had you not already known him. Welcome, Asura." Barian chuckled, keeping his eyes locked on the group. Asura said nothing.

"My lord, we have news: Sephiroth, he's planning to betray you. He's gathering orbs from the other guards for some reason, and he's trying to overthrow your power. We must stop him! Please, will you join us?" Keter pleaded with Barian, who narrowed his eyes. Looking over at Asura, he spoke.

"My, my. I had figured Sephiroth would try something eventually, but to do it so soon. What do you think should be done, Asura?" Barian asked Asura, who only stared at the ground. "Asura! I'm talking to you, boy! Answer me or so help me--" Barian was cut short as Asura looked up at him, and a vicious white aura flowed from him.

"Or so help you what, Barian?" Asura spoke in a monotone-like voice, completely emotionless. Barian was at a loss for words.

"Asura! What are you doing?! We need his help! Stop acting like such a cocky prick and join us, you spoiled brat." Hikari shouted at Asura, who only held up his hand. As he did so a pillar of white fire shot up from the ground, cutting off the group from Barian.

"Time to meet your end, old man.." A familiar voice spoke from behind the fire as everyone stepped back from it.

"Sephiroth! Don't do this! You bastard!" Keter shouted, but was cut off by the sound of tearing and a scream. As the scream died down, the flames went with it. Standing over a bloody throne, holding a rainbow-colored orb, was Sephiroth with Asura next to him. Asura had now adorned a white hooded trenchcoat, and his black hair was medium-cut over his right eye. Sephiroth laughed.

"Finally...the final piece is mine! I'll finally become a God! Well...almost.." Sephiroth looked over at Keter. "I just need one...more...piece." Sephiroth licked his lips before turning to Asura, who said nothing. "Take it from him...Go on. Use the deck I gave you." Asura nodded before Sephiroth vanished into a black portal. Asura stepped forward, standing before the group. He then pointed to Keter.

"My master wants your soul...And so he shall have it. I will make sure you see your precious darling...in the AFTERLIFE." Asura's duel disk powered on as Keter stepped forward.

"You...You BASTARD! What have you done?! Sephiroth is just going to end you like he did us! You fool!" Keter activated his duel disk as he screamed at Asura.

"I DON'T CARE. All this time I've been told what's right and what's wrong...what's good and what's bad...I'M SICK OF IT. I'm going to do what I think is right, what I think is good...and that means disposing of you trash...I'll make you suffer..."

Duel Start:
Asura - 8000
Keter - 8000
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:52 pm

"Easy Yukanna, you're still hurt." said Marcus as he helped Yukanna. "This is Binah, he is a Barian Guard, but..." Marcus was interupted by Yukanna trying to attack Binah, but Binah managed to dodge and then said, "I mean you no harm. We have formed a truce for now. Now come, Your friends Hikari and Maya are with Keter and speaking to Lord Barian." Binah opened a portal and Marcus helped Yukanna walk through.

(In the Throne Room)
Binah, Marcus, and Yukanna saw Keter was in the middle of his duel with Asura and it seemed Keter was winning, but then Sephiroth appeared behind Keter and pierced his chest with a quick jab. He then removed his arm with a blue sphere of energy and said, "We are finished here. Asura, let us go." and the two disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:14 pm

Asura stood in front of the stone tablet alongside Sephiroth, who placed the blue orb inside of its proper alignment.

"We have every orb...except one. That fool Binah. He has the last...Asura, now that your deck is fitted with Keter's old cards, you should have no problem taking him out. I want you to duel him, and take his soul orb...Once you do, we will have all we need." Sephiroth chuckled. Asura nodded before stepping into a black portal.

(In the throne room)
As the group pondered what they saw, Binah held the body of Keter in his arms.

"I'll make them suffer...I'm going to make them pay.." As Binah looked up, a dark portal had opened in front of the throne. Out of it stepped Asura.

"I'm afraid I have some unfinished business with this group." Asura eyed Binah, who pounded the ground with his fist and stood up.

"You BASTARD! I'll make you pay...You're going back to Sephiroth in PIECES." Binah's duel disk activated, as did Asura's. Asura chuckled.

"That was easier than I thought...Come. Let me show you TRUE fear..."

Duel START:
Asura - 8000
Binah - 8000
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:26 pm

when yukanna had seen what had happened he wanted to knock asura on his ass right away but he was to late when they had disapeard. yukanna had noticed a littel girl run out from behind barians throne and whent to keter's body. the girl had than started shaking keter to try to get him up saying as she did it " daddy get up pleas there is no why he coudl have beaten you..." the girl than started crying when yukanna walked over to her. yukanna had said trying to be as nice as posible "look hes only sleeping for a long time and-" he was cut off by the girl "I AM NOT DUM!" she had said. yukanna thna whent silent for a second when the girl said "is all your fault....all of you...if you just had never came here maybe he would still be alive" yukanna than said "blam us if you want but we dident do this it was-" he was cut off once more by the girl "stop making escuses you could have saved him" she than got up from the ground and pushes yukanna away from her and had activated what looked like a duel disk designed just like yukannas but a while van brace and blue light bridge. yukanna than said "so you want to duel i am guessing? fine" yukanna thna powerd on his duel disk aswell yukanna than thought to hmself "i dont think i should use my new deck on her i might hurt her" he than inserted his deck in his duel disk as well as the girl. yukanna than said "whats your name" the little girl than said "liza" yukanna than saw asua come throw the portal just about to end off the duel when liza said "don't you dare think of stoping the duel before it started" yukanna than faced liza agen and they started the duel

duel start-

liza 4600

yukanna 7200

no winner

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:50 pm

"My Shaddoll Beast allows me to draw one card..Then, I summon Zefram-Pilica! When she's summoned, I'm allowed to--" As Asura was about to finish his sentence, a dark aura shot up behind Binah, and pierced his torso. "Well...it seems my Master was getting impatient."

"N...No...I...Let my guard down..." Binah spit up blood before dropping to the ground. The dark aura manifested into Sephiroth, who was holding a golden orb.

"HAHAHA FINALLY, I have the last orb! My plans will finally be complete!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next