Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Tin-Tin was started to wake when did he saw oden's card lying next to him "in sorry master I couldn't stop him." Tin tin responded "it's ok" he the coughed up some blood. "I was the weak one" the a deep voice ecod throughout his brain "GET UP WE'RE NOT DONE HERE" "We lost that's all there is to it" Tin-Tin responded Beelzeus possessed him. Last time you did this I lost and left my friend alone to die!" "I DONT CARE" Beelzeus responded.

On the way out Beelzeus noticed a purple orb he went it and obsorbed it into tin-tins body "with this power in combination with mine I'll be unstoppable!!"

Tin-Tin's body walked into the throne room and Beelzeus yelled at sephoroth "I WILL USE HIM UNTILL HE DIES IF TGAT NEANS DEFETING YOU SEPHOROTH!!!"

----------------------

DUEL START

Beelzeus- 1000

Vs. Undecided

Sephoroth- 2300

Last edited by Tvbeast on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:56 pm

(in the middel of the duel)

"i activate the spell card void world" said yukanna, before he could use the effect of void world liza took out a neckless and held it in her hand inof to were yukanna could see it liza than said "i will avenge you father" yukanna than noticed then neckless and said "w-were did you get that??" liza than said "i have had this for as logn as i could remember" yukanna than said "t-thats my sisters neckless...i gave that to her for her birth day" liza than said "you must be mistaken" yukanna than said "maybe... i switch my two monsters in defence and end my turn" when yukanna switch his monsters they ahd no defence so he was ovisouly not paying atenshion.

(at the end of the duel)

riza had took a picture out from her pocket to look at it when a gust of wind sent it out of her hands and landing infront of yukanna and he had than picked it up and said "thats my family... my little sister.. my mom and dad ...and me..." riza than said "you must be mistaken thats is-" she was cut off by yukanna "theres no mistaking it i knwo my family all to well" yukanna than said "if you have this picture and my sisters necklace that means.." riza than said "theres no way if your that boy in the picture.." yukanna than said "your my..." riza than said "you are my..." yukanna than said "little sister" aswell at the same time riza said "big brother" riza than had burst into tiers and fell to teh ground still siting up some what. yukanna than ran over to riza and whent down on one knee and looked down at riza, riza had noticed yukanna neckless and it was similar to hers she than said " bro-brother" she than gave yukanna a hug and started crying into his shirt. yukanna than said "i have missed you riza.."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:59 am

"My, my...a family reunion." Asura stepped behind Yukanna and Liza, chuckling. As he did so, Yukanna stepped in front of her with his arms open.

"You stay away from her you son of a bitch..." Yukanna glared at Asura, who only tilted his head.

"I have no need for her. Nor does my master. We have what we came for, so why waste any more time..." Asura turned his back, took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. "Such a lovely end, this world will have. Why do you intend to stop it so? You guys...ever since day one, you just never understood...You never will." Asura began to step forward before Liza pushed past Yukanna.

"Why are you trying so hard to end the world? What's wrong with it? Yeah, things seem gloomy and bad at times, but that's life! Even if you made your new world with that guy, things would just get bad again..What happens then?" Asura stopped walking and stared down at the ground.

"Sorry kid...you just wouldn't get it..." Asura started walking again before Liza grabbed his arm.

"I know you're not a bad person...you're just confused. I overheard everything you said to Sephiroth, and to Barian while you were here. You're not bad..." Yukanna tried grabbing Liza, who only shoved him away. Asura stayed perfectly still.

"No...I'm not bad. But I'm not good either. I have no other purpose in this life, kid. My Goddess is gone, I have no friends, no family..This is the only thing I can do, so just leave me to it." Asura pulled his arm away. Liza yelled at him.

"If you don't turn around and face your problems, I'm going to have to teach you what you really are!" Liza activated her duel disk, but Yukanna stepped in the way.

"No! You can't duel him, he's too strong for you to handle...You'd get crushed.." Yukanna protested but Liza yelled at him.

"I don't care! I'm going to snap him out of it. I may not know him like you guys do...but everyone has good inside them! I forgive him for what happened to daddy...but I don't forgive him for what he's done to himself." Yukanna sighed and stepped out of the way. Asura turned and faced her.

"You want to fight me that badly...You have guts, kid, I'll give you that. But when I win, your soul becomes mine..." Asura activated his duel disk, but his demeanor was different than usual. Rather than his insane, cocky attitude, he looked sullen and distracted.

Duel Start:
Asura - 8000
Liza - 8000
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:39 pm

After Asura conceded and tried to leave, Marcus stepped up and said, "Hold on Asura. I am curious. Why on earth do you want to follow that loon, Sephiroth?" Asura mumbled something about his past and Marcus said, "If this is about some mistake from back then, I will show you I had it rough too." Marcus then developed an orange smoke and it flowed into Asura's body. Asura then started reacting and fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:41 pm

"Hng...Where the hell am I.." Asura stood up and looked around at the surrounding darkness. "Great...I must be unconscious.." As he looked around, Asura heard a pair of voices in the distance. Walking toward them, he found a young boy and two older men. One of them had his arms crossed as the other fell to his knees.

"I've won again. Haha!" The man with his arms crossed chuckled.

"Dad, no! You cheated!" The young boy hit his father's leg. "That's not how you're supposed to duel! It's not right!" As the child kept screaming, the figures vanished. Soon after, Asura heard another pair of familiar voices and walked to them. Horrified, Asura stared as he saw himself and his own father. This time, Asura was the one wearing the duel disk.

"I won, father." Young Asura stared forward before his father had hit him upside the head.

"You took damage. I told you, if you take damage, you are WEAK." Asura flinched as his father vanished into the dark.

"So...maybe we're not so different..." Asura closed his eyes and opened them. When he opened them, he regained consciousness. Standing up, without a word, he stared at Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Marcus stared at Asura and then helped him get up. Marcus then said, "You see what I mean Asura? I had a rough childhood. My father was a cheater and a lier and I was mocked by all my friends, other than Maya. I have been ashamed of my past and have had moments where I wish I could erase my past, however I have learned to accept my flaws and train so has to not be him. If I erased this world, then all my training will be all for nothing and all my experiences will be gone; such as meeting Yukanna, Michael, Cecile, and even you. You may drive me up a wall, however you are my rival. And a good rival never abandons his fellow in combat. So please Asura, stop this madness and help us stop Sephiroth. I will personally help you with any future conflict." Marcus noticed Asura looking down and then said, "Ya know, the gym coach told me a valuable phrase. If you are lost and cannot get over something, just punch and all the anger will flow out. So come at me Asura and punch me."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:03 am

Asura stared at the ground, grinding his teeth as his hands clenched into fists.

"No...I'm not going to hit you. You're right about one thing, we've both had shitty childhoods. But your side is nothing like mine. I don't consider you a rival, or a friend...I don't consider anyone a friend. My dad drilled this idea that I had to be perfect, and by destroying the world, I will accomplish being perfect...And I'll finally shut him up.." As Asura stared at the ground, tears fell from his face and hit the ground. Marcus stayed silent.

"I'll finally prove that bastard wrong. I am worth a damn, and I am a much better duelist than him. Maybe Sephiroth has the wrong method, and I'll help you stop him. But this doesn't mean I'm giving up on destroying this damned place." Asura looked back up at Marcus and turned away, opening a portal into the room in which Sephiroth's lair was. "Let's go.."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:26 am

Before Marcus entered the portal with everyone, he said, "How about this Asura? After we stop Sephiroth, You and I will duel and if I win, you must stop this craziness and return all the souls you stole for that core. If I lose, I will not stop you any longer." Asura said ok and they entered the portal. Once they exited the portal, Marcus saw a bright orb above him and below it were a crazed Sephiroth and Tin-Tin, who were dueling but Sephiroth made the final blow and destroyed Tin-Tin's Dark Dragon. Marcus stepped in and said, "Listen here Sephiroth, I am here to kick yourass for what you have done to my friends. Sephiroth laughed and said, "Bring it on chump!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duel Start
Marcus:
Sephiroth:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Hikari sighed as Sephiroth and Marcus dueled. He watched on calmly as Marcus was tossed, turned, his loss inevitable. Through all of this, Sephiroth’s laugh echoed, the maniacal cackle burning itself into everyone’s minds.

From the corner, Hikari could see Maya shivering, obviously fearing for Marcus. The rest of the group just looked on solemnly, waiting patiently for the brutal duel to be over. Suddenly, something seemed to click in Hikari as he looked back at the duel, seemingly resolute.

“It’s time, Hyperion.” There was a small intake of breath in Hikari’s head, and Hyperion responded.

“A-are you sure Master?” Hikari sighed once again as he nodded.

“There is no other way now.”

Hikari began to walk towards the duel as his aura began to flare, and Hyperion stayed silent as he approached Sephiroth. A solemn air was around Hikari as he marched. All sorts of feelings radiated form him; fear. Hope. Anger. Happiness. He was a mix of emotions, a walking catastrophe. Yet one feeling radiated the most powerfully, the most intense.

Resolution.

As Hikari finally reached the edges of the duel, he looked on as Sephiroth’s laugh slowly died down, and Marcus was left on the floor, near defeat. Sephiroth noticed Hikari’s presence as he looked over, an eyebrow raised.

“Child, if you are so eager to die, I will happily kill you next; but wait your turn, please.” Hikari stood his ground as Sephiroth spoke, and Sephiroth’s eyes narrowed.

“I said lea-“ Hikari suddenly put his hand up as he stopped Sephiroth mid-sentence, and began to speak.

“Ten years ago, a young boy, who was a disciple of the light, had a father looking to destroy the three Darks. He ended up finding a way after years of research, something that would completely annihilate any dark being it touched. The Darks, for obvious reasons, were scared. So for the first time in millennium, they worked together to kill the man. They succeeded; and then, they went for his children. The young boy and his sister.”

Hikari took a pause in his speech, his eyes sorrowful as he spoke. “The sister fell quickly. She was a fragile thing. Graceful, yet easy to break, like glass. The boy, however, fought back. He wished to avenge his family, to fight for justice. He was the very essence of light. In the end, the Darks could not destroy his will or devotion. So instead, they overtook the boy’s body. Instead of being a disciple of the Light, he became a monstrosity.”

Everyone looked at Hikari in wonder as he reached for the top of his bandages. “That boy… is standing here before you.”

Hikari violently ripped his bandages off, revealing his body benath. Maya seemed like she was about to faint, and the others looked on with horror. Beneath the bandages was a body made of clockwork, metal, wood, and demonic flesh. Clicks could be heard as he moved, and gears ground in his chest, while the flesh of demons pulsated and squirmed on their hinges.

“I… was horrified by myself when I was first taken over. Yet now I see. I can see so clearly the balance of the world, and the flaws surrounding it. The Light is no better than the Dark. They are like to sides of a coin. While both exist to forward their cause, neither may exist without the other. Yet they may lso not co-exist peacefully…”

As Hikari continued to speak, Construct, Ophion, Lilith, Onuncu, Hyperion, and Kristya all appeared behind him, emitting an aura of power. “Not without destroying themselves. Yet that is exactly what I plan to do.”

Sephiroth backed away, a look of horror on his face. “M-monster! Get away!” Suddenly, Apoqliphort Tower was above him, flying towards Hikari. Hikari calmly raised his arm as a blast of energy was sent out, blasting through the Tower’s body as it fell with a crash.

Hikari walked towards Sephiroth, and Sephiroth continued to back away. There is, however, an end to everything, and eventually Sephiroth hit a wall; he had nowhere to go. “N-no! Stop! I won! This isn't meant to hap-“

Hikari had finally reached Sephiroth as he grabbed his head, and a light pulsated around them as Hikari’s very essence began to flow towards his hand. “You have upset the balance for your personal gain. Now, taste what you have sought to anger.” A pained scream was heard as a bright light surrounded Hikari, mixed with traces of darkness. Marcus looked up as he saw the events proceeding before him, and he screamed for Hikari.

“Hikari, no!” Hikari looked over and smiled softly at Marcus, while the rest of the group looked on in shock.

“Stay strong, Marcus. You’ll go far.” As tears began strolling down Marcus’s face, the last thing the group heard was Sephiroth’s pained scream and Hikari’s voice.

“I’m coming, Angelica.”
~~~~~
Hikari and Sephiroth disappeared from their sights, and left behind not a trace of either of them.

As the light faded away, 7 orbs were left behind, and the seven Zefra warriors materialized around where Hikari and Sephiroth were. They began to speak in unison to the group.

“Your friend, Hikari, has killed Sephiroth, thereby freeing us from his reign. We are unable to take a physical from in this world now; however, we shall continue to watch, and help influence this world in the order of balance. Barian himself shall not return for years to come. You have all done well. Congratulations.”

Marcus looked down, tears rolling over his face. “Yet we couldn't save Hikari.”

The seven figures turned to look at him, and began to speak again. “Do not worry, young one. He sacrificed himself as a hero would. It is not a time to mourn, but rather to celebrate.”

Marcus nodded shakily and stood up. “I-I understand. Thank you, and welcome back…”

The seven figures smiled and nodded back. “Thank you. You have our gratitude. If you ever require help, simply call. We shall return and aid to the best of our abilities. For now, we must have you leave this place.”

A glow surrounded them all, and suddenly they all found themselves back on the edge of the island, the boat in the dock. In the distance, they saw the castle crumbling to dust, and a splash could be heard as the debris fell, the last evidence of the events disappearing before them.
~~~~~
(A week later)

It was dark outside. The group was together, surrounding a small gravestone outside the school.

Here lies Hikari Himitsu, a hero and friend. May he rest in peace.

Maya put some flowers on the ground in front of it, and they all backed away, bowing their heads in respect. Asuya began to speak.

“I never thought… of the Dark like Hikari did. Perhaps I was not the one who understood it…”

Marcus shook his head as he looked at Asuya. “None of us understood the big picture like he did. I only hope… He’s with his family now.”

Everyone nodded in agreement, and they all parted ways. As they did, however, Asuya stopped Marcus.

“Hey, Marcus?” Marcus looked over at Asuya.

“Yeah, Asuya?”

Asuya looked down as he turned and walked away. “I’ll see you around.” Marcus chuckled as he walked away, sadness in both of their eyes.

“Yeah. See you around.” Marcus then ran back with Maya as everyone left for their own lives.

Cecile looked down from a tree, a single tear rolling down her eye. “I only wish… we would have had more time, Hikari. Yet all things come to an end. We are all interconnected on this island… and so we shall continue on our ways, holding hands even in the worst of times. You allowed me to realize that.”

Cecile jumped down as she ran after Asuya, catching up to him as he looked down on her. “Yes?”

“Hey. I’m Cecile…”

Asuya chuckled as he continued to walk. “How things have changed. Come on. You can follow, but I’m not waiting.”

Cecile laughed as she followed after Asuya. Behind them, the moon glistened.

It looked like a white orb in the sky, glistening with a soft light.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10