Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:01 am

yukanna had than turned around and saw cecile and his face turned pale but than he noticed that she wasent mad or he couldent tell but he than reached in hsi pocket and pulled out a pink phone and said "when did i pick this up o_O sorry about that cecile heres your phone" he than handed the phone to her and said "well you can hang out if ya want im not geting my test done for a couple a hours from now so site hang out and sutch whatch some tv" he than passed ceclie a tv remot whitch controlled a big flat screen on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:04 am

Cecile looked at the remote control, she seemed as if she was tempted to grab the control, but she quickly resisted the urge and held her hand back.

"Everything I touch is bad, according to the others."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:06 am

yukanna seams enoyed he than repyed with "dont let thows ppl get to you there not worth your time to lisen to them" he than grabed the remote and mived his hand wiht the remote infront of cecile and said "go on grab it"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:09 am

Cecile looked at the remote control again and hesitated. She then slowly reached forward and pressed a
few buttons, she pointed to a blue counch.

"Can I sit here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:15 am

yukanna looked at the couch and said "umm ya sure" he than thought to himself "when did that get there o_O" he than whent over to sit on one side of the couch and said "i hope ya dont mind if i sit here two i kind of whant to whatch tv to"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:21 am

When Yu sat down, Cecile quickly scooted to the end side of the couch.

"What would you like to watch?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 am

yukana seamd confused as to why she scooted so fast he than said " well why dont you pick i dont ahve anything in particular i want to whatch" he than put his deck box on the coffe table infront of them and took the deck out and started looking throw the cards aranging his deck he than looked over his sholder and noticed cecile was intrested in his cards and had said "ya know if ya want to knwo what cards i use you can just ask"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:12 am

"Are you new here?" Asked Cecile.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice here." Said Yu.

"No wonder you would talk to me..." She muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:46 am

Yukanna easily heard what she said and said in respons "just cuz there a stupid rumor that your a witch doesn't mean ppl wont talk to you I mean even if I knew befor hand about thes rumors I'd probily would still talk to you and thats just cuz I don't listen to rumors or let them get to me" he than put on a serious face and had said "why do they call you a witch anyways...."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:18 am

Cecile seemed to be panicking.
"Oh, look at the time I have to go now..."

She quickly wore her hood and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Tin-Tin was extream lay confused on what was going on all of a sudden there were two people watching tv in his dorm room so he said "I'll be sleeping on my bed oh I'm tin-tin broder by the way"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:23 pm

yukanna had than gatherd up his cards from the table and had than got up with a emotionless face and went over to his bag and grabbed his phone out of it and put it in his back pocket he than looked over to tin-tin and had said "well tin-tin its nice to meet you i am yukanna but you can call me yu senc its some what hard to pronounce my first name and it seams like your my room mate iv already unpacked my stuff so just try to keep out of my stuff ok?" he than walked to the window and saw it was geting late the sun was just seting he than whent back to his bag and grabbed his jacket out of his bag. his jacket was all black with yellow pinstripes on the back of it he than looked over to the door and said to himself "its geting late but i hope cecile dont do any thing stupid maybe i shouldent have asked her why they call her a witch" he than walked out of his dorm room and whent down the hall to the exit of the academy were it leaded out side to were he entered the forest surrounding the academy and soon made it to the edge of the island were he was on a cliff. he than sat down on the cliff and than soon laided down in the grass wiht his arms spreaded out and thought to himself "why cant i make friends with out scaring them off..." (any one can respond to seeing him lying down)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Marcus woke up in the middle of the night and thought to himself, "Man, what a nightmare. I think I'll head out to take a breather." Marcus slipped his shoes on and headed toward the cliff that faces the sea to take in the nice sea breeze. As soon as Marcus got to the cliff, he saw a boy on the ground with his arms and legs spread across the grass. Marcus approached the boy and saw he had his eyes closed, probably deep in thought. Marcus took a nearby blade of grass and used it to make the boy sneeze and after the boy sneezed and opened his eyes, Marcus said, "Well hello there sleepyhead. What are you doing at the cliff? Better not be thinking of doing the stereotypical jump" and took a seat down beside the boy.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:39 pm

yukanna had opend his eyes after a sneeze and noticed a boy stadning over him and had than sad down. yukannad than sat up and said "sorry to disappoint you but im not jumping nor was i planing to i just came out here to think about stuff" yukanna had than looked at the boy once more and noticed it was Marcus and had said "hey arnt you marcus? i saw your duel today you got some skills" he than lifted his hand in front of Marcus and had than said "my name is yukanna but you can call me yu"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Marcus shook hands with Yukanna and said, "Pleasure to meet you Yu, Name's Marcus. So Yu, why are you here." Yukanna told him that he came here to think a bit and Marcus laughed then said, "Well then Yu, you kind of remind me of myself when I was younger. You look like a very nice guy, but I doubt your faced the anger I faced back then..." Yu got a questionable expression and asked what happened to him. Marcus sighed and said, "You see, my last name isn't Kichirou. I took that last name after what happened to my father, Sylvester Baruboa. He was a world famous boxer and thought of being unbeatable, so I looked up to him growing up. But when I turned 7, I found out on the news he was caught cheating in one of his title defense matches and the wrestling association discovered in a majority of his matches, he cheated. In an instant, he was stripped of his title and the kids at my last school bullied me to the point where me and my mom could not take it anymore. My mom got divorced from him and we moved far away and I started going to school here. I had emotional problems, but I was told by the gym coach that one of the best ways of taking out frustration is to punch a sandbag. So I did and I felt better and I ended out coming to the gym so much that I ended up becoming the star boxer of the academy. I earned my right here and so, I decided to live my life to the fullest and train. I dream of facing my father in a mano y mano fight with no cheating involved." Marcus sighed and then took out a pendant with a boxing glove on the coin and said, "I had this friend... Even after all that went on with me getting tormented, she stuck by me through think and thin. I want to someday see hey again and show her how much I have grown since those days." Marcus looked at Yukanna and he had a face of sympathy on it.
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:37 pm

"You wouldn't want to see them again? Why?" Asuka asked impatiently. "Because they havn't done anything for me. They didn't raise me or even care enough to let me know they exist. Which is why I think it would be better if I never meet them." Sokuho said as he finished off his food. "But that has made me realize I do have a family somewhere. But it is not with my biological parents. That is the reason i'm here and its why I do the things I do. Cause there is nothing else I can do." Sokuho said as he stood up from his seat. "Thanks for the food but I have to go waste the rest of my life on a pointless cause." Sokuho said as he left the room. Asuka was alone in the room with her tears. "I know you are following me." Sokuho said you can stop hiding. Asuka stepped out of a bush. "What do you want?" Sokuho asked. "I wanted to apologize for trying to go deep in your past." Asuka replied. "I forgive you okay, just leave me alone." Sokuho said while attempting to push her away. His attempt failed as Asuka hugged him. "What are you doing?" Sokuho asked as his aura became unintentionally red. "I am proving to you that I am sorry, because I understand the pain you suffer." Asuka said as she squeezed Sokuho tighter. And the tighter she held him the more aura that lessened. Untill Sokuho's power was turned off he did not have a response to what she had told him. Sokuho finally knew what he needed to say. "Thanks for attempting to understand me. I can tell you now you have gotten closer than anybody from understanding me. I will see you tomorrow." Sokuho said while smiling and going towards his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:55 pm

yukanna looked at marcus and said "thats sad man.." he than got a really serious face "but to me it seams like nothing. about 10 or so years ago me my mom dad and sister were in are house when its started shaking extreamly tearing open the hous and than soon colapsing on my and my family soon after that i manidg to get out of the rubble wiht nothing more then a broken arm but when the serch party came to see if any oen was inside...." he paused for a second and than had said "they found my parents dead..but my sister was no were to be found not even a body..." he than seamed more dipresed and had than said "you know im still serching for my sister as if theirs a chance shes alive.." he than paused agen and said "but ever sence that day iv been put in foster home after foster home over and over agen... you kwno it happend so long ago i cant even remeber what they look like.. but what am i doing poring my heart out to you we just met after all" he than had some how put on a smile and continued to stair off in the distance at the setting sun "hey maybe theres somthign you can tell me" marcus got a questioning look on his face than yukanna had said "do you know why the other students call a girl named cecile "the witch of the academy"?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Marcus said, "Well she is in my dorm, but she came here last year. Not that many know what her deal is except that one student bumped into her and the next morning, ended up hospitalized cause he fell from a flight of stairs. Others had similar accidents and someone spread a rumor of her being a witch. They all mocked her and she never really attends classes. I sometimes volunteer to give her the lessons she missed and she seems very sad every time I see her. Maybe you can cheer her up Yu." Marcus got up and said he'd be going to bed and he'll see Yu tomorrow and Yukanna said goodbye as Marcus left.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Cecile was sitting on the bench again, humming a tune she made up herself. After a few minutes, she decided to go back go her dorm, as she slowly rose she bumped into someone, that was listening to music. She got up and patted her robe, she realized then person she had bumped into, was Marcus. The academy's second best duelist.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:05 am

yukanna was still at teh cliff thinking about what marcus said about cecile and after a couple more minutes of thinking he got up from the ground and noticed it was night time already he than sighed and thought to himslef "well maybe i should head to ym dorm befor academy security finds me out here" he than ran to his dorm trying to avoid security if there was any around he than soon got to his dorm room were his room mate tin-tin was asleep he had than took of his jacket and trow it on his desk chair and than took off his vanbrace whitch was also his duel disk and put that on the end table next to his bed were he had than got in bed and fell asleep.

(yukannas dream)

he was in a pure black room with unknow duel monsters surounding him one of the bigger duel monsters had said "why have you not used us in a duel yet yukanna" yukannna than responded to the duel monster "cuz i havent foudn any oen strong inof to duel and-" he was than cut off by oen of the other duel monsters around him the duel monster had said "you have no excuse yukanna" the bigger duel monster than said "we know you know of 2 strong ppl in the academy marcus and asura they will be good inof to duel" a duel monster next toe the biger one than butted in "there is that cecile girl she coudl be the first we take" yukanna than said "NO she has already ahd inof going on in her life an-" he was than cut of by a angry booming voice from the bigger duel monster "THEN USE US AGENC MARCUS AND ASURA! OR MUST WE DO IT ARE SELFS! IF WE MUST DO IT ARSELF YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THE POWER TO FIND YOUR SISTER OR BRING BACK YOUR PARENTS!" he than looked down at the ground and said "fine...ill duel marcus and asura" one of the other duel monsters than said "good.. not get out of are face!" just than a spire wiht a golden tip pierced throw the middel of yukannas body instintly waking him up.

yukanna than jolted forword hiting his head in the top of the bunk bead he was in. he was in a cold sweat breathing heavily he even looked pail in the face he than layed back down after a few minutes of sting up in his bed and had whent back to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:58 am

Asura laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling. No matter what he tried, whether it was going easy or skipping a few turns, none of his opponents were of any challenge whatsoever. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes.

"Maybe it'd be best if I give up this stupid game..." He leaned over and took out his deck, staring at the two monsters in the front of it. "Lapis and Lazuli...You two have gone through so much, yet you keep going. What happens when you have no reason to do so?" With another sigh, he put the deck away and reached for his headphones when he heard a knock at the door. Getting up, Asura walked over to the door and looked through the peephole, but saw no one in the immediate view. He opened the door, only to see a note on the floor. He chuckled.

"A secret admirer perhaps? Please...no one is good enough to be with me." Opening the letter, he saw it only had a place and a time: The duel arena at midnight, which was in a half hour. Sighing, Asura grabbed his deck and duel disk, heading towards the arena with his headphones blaring. Something drew him there, almost like he was heading for a decent challenge. He stepped inside of the arena (Unlocked for late-night dueling) and stood on the platform on the right, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Alright smartass...let's see what you got.." The time was 11:45 PM.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Marcus was walking back to the dorm when he passed by and bumped into Cecile again and this time, he said, "Hey there Cecile, you ok?" Cecile looked nervous and she said she was on her way back to the dorm and Marcus said, "I was doing the same. You want to talk on the way?" Cecile looked nervous, but reluctantly agreed. As Marcus and Cecile were walking to their dorms, Marcus noticed Cecile was staying quiet and said, "You know Cecile, I don't think of you as the kind of person who could cause those accidents. Those idiots are just finding someone to accuse for those events and they chose you for a scapegoat." Cecile looked at him and Marcus smiled and made a fist in his hand, then said, "If you have anything on your mind that you want to talk about, I'm free for discussion. Also I do not care if those idiots call me a freak for talking to you. I can't stand when people make fun of those who are innocent." Cecile looked at Marcus and saw his smile then turned away quickly. Before they knew it, Marcus and Cecile made it to the dorms and Marcus said, "Well, good night Cecile, and like I said, don't let those guys get to you. Cause under that hood, is a true and kind heart." Marcus smiled as they then parted ways and Marcus made it back to his dorm room, where he decided to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Cecile sighed. There was much more to the reason of her being called "The Witch" then just some rumors. She believed in Yu and Marcus, however she was afraid to tell them the truth. She decided to go to the garden of the academy to see her father.

R.I.P Sylvain De Couteau, Second Headmaster of Satellar Duel Academia. May his bravery and strength be passed down the academy.

"Father I have come to see you. How are you? I miss you and mother so much...."

She started crying, staring at the gravestone in front of her. She heard someone coming, she quickly stood up and wore her hood. She then realized the person was Yu, relieved she took her hood down and greeted him, trying to hide her tears.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:48 pm

yukanna had goten out of bed cuz he was unabil to sleep he than got his jacket and put it on tyring his best not to wake up his roommate tin-tin he had than left his room and whent out side were it was full on night time olmost midnight. as he walking down the path outside he saw a path the was leading off the main path that he than disided to take the path to see whats was at the end of it. he had than came across a small grave yard wiht a girl in it he had aproched the girl and noticed it was cecile and that she was crying and had said "whats wrong cecile?" he than thought to herslef "i wounder if thows ppl picker on her finaly caught up to her"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Cecile quickly wiped her tears.

"Oh-uhm nothing is wrong.." She lied

Yu then realized the Gravestone behind Cecile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next