Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 5: [Undercover]

Go down 
+9
Lunarnox
Alisae
Dark Rose
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
Oshu
Valkoor
Kitty Mew Mew
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:53 am

Alanna was living life in Alexandria to the best of her ability. There wasn't much she was really doing, so she decided to become a school teacher. She was good at math, so why not teach kids math. Aswell, Jade and Alanna both forced Last Order to go to school aswell.

Alanna's first day was rather interesting. She goes into her classroom on the 2nd floor holding Last Order's hand. When Alanna enters the classroom, she sees the typical students flowing paper airplanes, destroying the room, causing havoc. The school had given Alanna the worst class they could potentially give someone. Alanna had no patients for this. The students looked at their teacher holding a students hand. They laughed, and bullyed the little girl. Alanna had no patients for this. She had saw a fly, buzzing around the windows. Alanna then takes out one of her Quicksilver Bang! pistols and vaporizes it. The classroom was quiet, class would always go smoothly for Alanna from there.

Last Order however things were not going so well for. Whenever students had time, they constantly picked and bullied her. Last Order was doing the best she could, however, judging by how Alanna got her respect, she had to earn her respect aswell. So, a few days later, throught the time she was bullied, she created sparks around her, electricuting anyone that decided it was a good idea to bully her.

Sasha Bolt, who was also in Last Order's class, had been observing Last Order's railgun. She was on her phone, and she decided to do some research. She had eventually found out, that Last Order and Alanna were both apart of the spirit force. She giggled and approached Last Order, challenging her. The battle was fairly one sided, as Sasha negated anything Last Order threw at her, and resulted in defeated Last Order by punching her in the face. The rest of the students were wowed by the fight and the girls powers as the typical teenage girl gave Last Order her hand and helped her up.

Alanna decided to watch the spar between Sasha and Last Order. She thought Sasha was a strange special person with some strange power. Alanna decided to talk to Sasha, so after class, she had both Last Order and Sasha stay in the room. The conversation went extremely well, as Sasha was very interested in joining the force. So Alanna would then make an attempt to contact Jaden eventually, and Alanna instructed that Sasha live on with her life as usual. And so she did.

When Last Order and Alanna usually get home, just like they did this normal day, Last Order would go find her dear Melisandra that she loved very much, and Alanna would normally head up to her room. However she needed something. So she approached Jaden. "Hey, can I ask you something?" She asked him.

Last edited by Dazo on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:55 am

Jaden looked up at Alanna and gave her a smile "Sure whats up Alanna" he said, while messing with some stuff on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:57 am

Asuya was cleaning one of the tables when Shina walked in and asked her question. Asuya didn't respond at first, but when she finished cleaning the table she walked over and put the rag back on the counter next to the register, then looked at Shina, a serious look in her eyes. A familiar look. Willow's look.

"Do I look like I'm enjoying it at all, Shina?" Shaking her head she walked over to one of the pool tables and checked to see if the balls were there. She did this to every table before sighed and turning to one of the walls. Without hesitating, she slammed her forehead as hard as she could into the wall. The force of the impact was enough to put a crack in the wall, as she hit the frame of wood behind the drywall, and was enough to cause blood to trickle down her forehead. Looking back at Shina, she glared.

"I fucking hate this life we have...I want to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:58 am

"Do you potentially want to come into my fuckin class and talk about the fucking spirit force, as well as maybe potentially helping the fuckin students develop and find their fuckin spirits? Also theres someone I want you to fucking meet there anyways."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:59 am

Jaden smiled at Alanna "Yea sure, sounds fun" Jaden says stretching lightly before standing up "Who do you want me to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:01 am

shina nodded her head and said "you know this is only temporary right?.. we will go back to are normal lives soon so theirs no point in getting mad and hurting your self about it" shina than walked to the counter were the rag was and tossed it to asuya saying "and clean your self up, you dont want people to see you like that do ya?.."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:02 am

"Well, its a student that's in my fuckin class. She is really fuckin weird. Good student, good grades and such, but her right arm is fuckin weird as fuck. She fought the kid in a spar, and bested her, negating practically everything the kid threw at her." She informs Jaden about the special student.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:02 am

After being dropped off in the slums Kiru took a quick look around and knew there would be very little winnings in these slums. That being said she headed into the upper class section of the city, easily melding into the high society. Searching around she found and Inn called The Gates of Heaven and entered. A few dozen games later the inn was hers. The inn was by far the greatest in the city, standing four stories tall in the center of the market district of the Haven. Kiru ran the inn, dicing and playing cards with the patrons, all of very wealthy upper class society members and occasionally visited Team Eclipse.

It had been a month since Kiru took ownership of The Gates of Heaven, Kiru left the inn in the competent hands of her staff and went off to visit Team Eclipse in the apartment they were staying at in the slums.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:03 am

Jaden taps his chin "Negated everything?...wow sounds like that child has alot of potential...could potentially be a great ally" Jaden said outloud
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:09 am

"Though I haven't actually seen her use any fuckin spiritual powers." She adds "But she is worth fuckin investigating anyways, and plus, even if she isn't fuckin worth anything, why not base a fuckin day or 2 off of developing spirits."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:11 am

Asuya blinked a few times as she caught the rag.

"Maybe I do. It'll get me fired and I can sleep for once..." Asuya sighed and cleaned up the blood with the rag, then put it in her back pocket.

"Now get going. Unless you're here to play, you can't be here..." Asuya stood back behind the register again. As she checked to make sure the register was working, someone walked into the hall. It was a man, who had a dark grey hoodie on with the hood over his head in a similar fashion to how Asuya kept hers. His eyes were of a dark brown color, matching his hair, which fell to the top of his eyes in a medium cut. His hands were in his pockets, and on his back was a simple back case, which was held to his arms like a backpack. In the case were what appeared to be five swords, each handle a different color; white, black, red, green, and blue. As he stepped into the Pool Hall, without looking at Asuya nor Shina, he slapped down the $10 cost to play for two hours. Silently, he walked over to the first pool table Asuya checked and set up the pool balls.

As the man played, Asuya stared, mouth slightly parted at the man who walked in. By his looks, he couldn't have been that old. He looked like a teenager, actually. She shook her head and snapped out of her trance, taking the money and putting it in the register. Looking over at Shina, she whispered something in her ear.

The man shifted his eyes over to the two females talking, then shifted his eyes back down to his game as brought the cue forward to hit the balls and break. Each ball then went into a separate pocket in a single shot before he stood upright and spoke.

"I can read your lips from over here...You want to know my name, and who I am, as I'm not dressed to be in this part of town. My name is Drake. I'm a traveling swordsman. That is all you need to know." Taking out the ball rack, Drake set up another game for himself as Asuya stared, flabbergasted that he could read her lips from his distance.

"U-Um...Sorry, Drake...but...how were you able to read my lips..?" Asuya stuttered a bit. Drake, without looking up from his game, responded.

"A raven's eye sees all..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:12 am

Jaden nodded in agreement "Yes your right, I believe she could be a useful asset to us, even being so young"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:12 am

Cobra As usual was in his room in the "Gates of Heaven" overseeing the view from his room. Just to think he inherited all this forutne from his dead parents that he killed. He laughed.

"Welp i might as well get to it today, i really dont like working"

(Greed) "Yes let us get to work", said Cobras spirit.

Cobra left his lodgings
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:16 am

Marshal. Feeling oddly bored started to walk towards where Asuya and Shinya were. He wanted to make friends with the team. So he needed to start somewhere. It took him a minute or so but he got to where Asuya worked, and quickly saw her and shinya. "Hey Guys" He said, with a cute looking face.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:17 am

"Hey, anyone else want to join in on this fuckin workshop for developing some fuckin spirits that me and Jaden are going to be teaching fuckin tomorrow in class." She said into comms, making sure everyone would get the message.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:18 am

As kiru was walking to visit Eclipse she saw marshal enter a building and decided to follow him in, seeing Asuya, shina, marshal and some random guy, "Sup people, how goes living in this area?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:19 am

shina walked up to the man known as drake and said "mined if i play?.." she than grabbed a pool que
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:23 am

Asuya ignored Marshal and Shina completely, oblivious to everything else that was happening, even on her comm. She just kept staring at Drake, who, knowing she was staring at her, spoke up.

"You can stare all you want, but I can see better than you." Looking over at Asuya, his right eye shifted into that of a Raven's eye in shape and color. He heard Shina's offer, but silently declined. Cleaning up, Drake put the pool cue away and put his hands in his pockets, then walked by the Spirit Force members and stopped next to Kiru.

"You. You are a swordsman as well...I want to play a game with you." Drake then took out a simple coin from his pocket. "Feeling lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:24 am

Shinyo got up and said, "I'm game to teach about summons. and I just so happen to have tomorrow off work." Viola came down stairs and heard Alanna's offer and said, "I've got work, so sorry Alanna." With that, Viola went to her room next door to Shinyo's and decided to pass the time sleeping and thinking of a present to get for Shinyo.

Connor got up and said, "I would like to come, but I got to be at work too. I need to increase my sales so that I can get a better pay."

Shinyo then sighed and said, "How about we all go out for a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:26 am

Kiru laughed feeling slightly sorry for the poor sucker, "You're on."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:26 am

Jaden nodded "Yea at this rate I need one..." Jaden looked into the air and took a deep breath, a light blue aura surrounding him
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:27 am

shina sighed and had put the que back and had sat in a chair that was in the room watching how this was going to play out. she than said on her coms so no one herd her exept the pepol on the coms "i am not the best with kids so no thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:29 am

"Very well...Heads, I win. Tails, you win." Holding the coin in his hand, Drake then flipped the coin into the air before catching it. Then, he showed it to Kiru. It landed on tails.

"I can see the look in your eye. You're a lucky person. Very lucky...But.." Drake then leaned over to the table and placed the coin facing heads-side-up.

"Life isn't about luck. I win." Then, Drake walked by Kiru and opened the door, stopping to speak one last time.

"I never said the coin had to land on either side..." Without another word, he walked out of the hall and disappeared before any of the others could chase after him. Drake was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:30 am

Shinyo nodded and he started walking to the bar with Jaden. Shinyo said, "So how's your arm feeling Jaden?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:31 am

Cobra was walking down the croweded streeets of the city. He turned at an ally way hopeing to take a shortcut to the other side. He needed to get to the slums, and he ddint like distractions. As Cobra rounded the corner a group of thugs (3) surroned him, all with knives out. 

"Give us everything you have punk, and we ight let u leave alive."

Cobra kept walking ignoring them.

"Looks like we have a dumb-ass, we are going to have to do this the hard way. lets go guys.

All 3 thugs charge for cobra.

(Rage)"Kill them" 

From cobras back erupt 3 Blue oozing spikes that impale all 3. They wriggle in pain then slump down. The spikes liquefy and becomes a pool around the dead body's. Cobra keeps walking without batting an eye.

Last edited by Neon on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: [Undercover]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next