Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:11 pm

"I can teleport you and I to them, but for this to work I need you to kiss me" she says without hesitation. 

Fluffles roars and lands on Kiru's head.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:15 pm

Cobra, and harmony were on the giant snake that was slithering thought the forest.

(Intelligence)"I pick up a group of people, i can sense willow."

Well then that is were we are heading.

The snake changed courses and soon found willow, kado, and the other two. It was large enough to wrap around them in a large circle.

"Well hello there ladies. It pain me to see you walking on your feet in such a bare jungle. Stairs from on the snake leading to the head. I would be more then happy yo lend you all a ride. Of course, u can tell me where you want to go and id be more than happy to.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:16 pm

In a side room Zarest slowly started to wake up, his entire body still hurt from when Magmis left his body but he finally regained consciousness after 4 months of being unconscious. He stepped out of his bed and got dressed, he wasn't familiar with this castle however he guessed that if he walked towards the main hall he'd find some people who he could talk to and explain the situation to him. As he walked out of his room and the hall he looked down on the main hall and saw 2 people standing in the middle.

Corbeb's mood instantly switched from calm and relaxed to enraged and upon doing so he showed 10% of his full power creating an even stronger field of mana around him, gajeel and the main hall which reached the 3rd floor. In this zone everything was hard to do from breathing to walking and speaking, 2 seconds after realizing what he was doing he quickly closed the mana field he created and turned to Gajeel again. "Oh I'm sorry for suddenly losing it like that. Anyway what we wanted Willow to tell you was that there might be a possibility that Magmis might return stronger than ever now that he's no l-" He noticed Zarest coming down the stairs. "Speak of the devil, he's finally awake. anyway as I was saying Magmis might return stronger than ever now that he's no longer bound to Zarest." He gestured to the man who came down the stairs.

"Uhm... Hello? Who are you? Last I can remember is that I tapped into the power of Magmis to stop some people from killing a girl who seemed to be in a similar position as me."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:21 pm

Kiru blushed a deep red, hardly believing what she just heard, "Kiss?! wha? why? I mean i wont object but what?! Is it really necessary?! Eh, screw it" Kiru pulled ruby close and gave her a kiss that would have made Joker green with envy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Ruby opens her eyes wide, not actually believing that actually worked. She kisses back and after a while stops. "Damn. Your pretty good at that."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:25 pm

"I'm Gajeel Volk. I got randomly transported here by Willow. I'll make sure to give the message to the others. Can you please find a way to take me back to them?" He said as he regained his breath. "Right now, my team can't afford to lose a member. Some things are going on that I admit we need help with. Um, anyways, I'll make sure to pass along the message."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Kiru giggles softly, "Thanks.. You're not bad yourself... But uh.. weren't we supposed to teleport somewhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Ruby turns into a rose...figuratively anyway. "Oh R-Right!" She then teleports Kiru Fluffles and her to Echo, Tara, and Sashas group. "Hey guys. What do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Echo gave Ruby and Kiru a glance, nodding at both of them in greeting. When she spoke, her voice was deadly calm.

"Jaden and Asuya are fighting. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:35 pm

"Oh, don't worry I already planned to go with you. Firstly for your own safety and secondly to have a nice long chat with our little clown to remind her about her orders. However in return would you guys mind taking in Zarest over here, since I think he'll enjoy travelling more than just sitting in this castle doing nothing all day long.

Zarest heard what the man said and just nodded his head, now that he no longer was bound to Magmis he might finally get to enjoy his life and wouldn't have to focus on not killing people or keeping Magmis in check. "I know for sure that if they don't take me in I'll just walk away from here and wander on my own."

Corbeb sighed. "I was afraid he might say that, anyway let me get some stuff and then we'll leave in a few minutes. In case you're hungry or thirsty there should still be some good stuff in the dining hall to the left." With those words Corbeb left Zarest and Gajeel alone.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Kiru looked at Ruby with a raised eyebrow, "But we werent kissing just then, how did you teleport us? Unless its a one time thing?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:36 pm

after a while of walking he found tara, echo and sasha and said "umm, sooo any idea were we are at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:38 pm

Ruby raises her eyebrow. "Already? Damn. I am missing the fun. Who is winning and why aren't you stopping it?"

Ruby then turns to Kiru. "Think of it as lag. What can I say it runs in the bloodline." She then clears her throat.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:40 pm

"FUCK! Why are they following me!" Sasha thinks to herself as she runs farther head of the group. She needed to find Jaden on her own so that she can have him all to herself.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:40 pm

"Who in the world do I save? I love them both... and they're probably too deep into it for me to do much." Echo sighed, looking up at the sky with a wistful expression. Her family and her fiance were in a battle to the death... wonderful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:41 pm

Ruby sighs. "Tell me where they are. Now. We don't have time for this."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Running ahead, she still seems to be lost, but still looking for Jaden. She starts to call out "Jaden!" Over and Over again, hoping to hear a response.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Jaden looked up then quickly looked away, he knew he was in trouble if the others didnt get there, he quickly got on the coms "Guys! im sending you my location through the coms, get to me quick! hurry!" Jaden started flying away, he knew he couldnt beat Asuya one on one, he needed his friends help
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:45 pm

Sasha arrives just as quickly to see Jaden as he flies away. "SONOFABITCH YOU GET BACK HERE!" She screams towards Jaden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Ruby sighs "I can't believe I have to put up with this shit. Echo watch Kiru. I will go save one of them from the other." She then teleports to Jaden. "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Gajeel nodded and bowed in thanks, then looked at Zerest. "I'm pretty sure you'll be accepted, as long as you make a good impression.Just make sure to explain everything. Our so-called leader will probably get mad or worried and attack you, but ignore him. He might ask you to convice him, which is fairly easy." He sighed, and rubbed between his ears. "Well, I wonder if he's coming along as well. Oh, and uh, Willow changed her name back to Marydeth."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Echo looked to the skies, Jaden's aura suddenly evident. She let out another heavy sigh, turning to give her a quick greeting before mumbling to herself.

"For the love of..."

((Hopping off for the night. Just leave Echo be: no bunnies.))
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Jaden see's Ruby "Oh Thank god your here, Asuya is trying to kill me, we need to move before she attacks!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Sasha turns to Comms. "Jaaaaayden...You get back here!" She says into comms. "Remember the last time you ditched me and your punishment for ditching me?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Kiru rolled her eyes, "what the hell Ruby! Kiss a girl and just up and teleport away like that I swear.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next