Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:52 pm

"For you my dear, anything, now lets go, before those spirit hunters find us." He smiled. 
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:52 pm

"I bet your just calling me a liar because you don't want to believe that your boyfriend doesn't love you anymore." She comments. She wasn't scared of Echo.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Echo turned to Sasha, smiling as the eyes around her began to shudder and quiver.

"Your aura does not lie. You changed that yourself, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:03 pm

"To be honest, no. He just sorta said it. Hell, I didn't even need to edit any sound files at all, sense that exact phrase was in the original recording." She states.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Echo sighed, rolling her eyes before turning back to Willow/Marideth/Idfk anymore. She would ignore Sasha until she was done with her pathetic act.

"So, where is Asuya? I'd like to find her before the hunters."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:44 pm

"Alright..." She slowly climbed on top of the yellow cobra.

"There's an editing software open on your phone." Tara said. She had begun to study the customs of this future world, and found that lots of them revolved around extremely advanced technology.

"I have located Miss Asuya as well." B.U.N.N.Y chimed. He hopped out of Tara's arms and started off in one direction.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:25 pm

The clone disappeared, and next  to her was the real cobra. "See it wast that bad harmony." Cobra smiled. "Now to find the others, hold on" Cobra fed the snake more toxins until was about twice and large, Anyone in the fores could obviously see it.

"Oi, anyone there. Its Cobra u can come my way."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Gajeel walked around wha seemed to be a large castle. his led to him being confused. "Where...he hell am I? God damn it Merideth where did you send me off to now?" He sniffed the air, trying to get familiar with the place.
"I have a very bad feeling. What about you Slots?" There was no answer. "Slots?"
He waved his hand in order to force his summon. "Crazy Slots." Nothing happened.

"What the..." He tried summoning electriciy through his own natural production, and nothing happened. It's like he was forced to use that weird person, but got no benefits from it. "My powers are gone? What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 pm

"You are correct, I DO Have editting software on my phone, but it was not needed to replicate that exact soundclip, thats just deleting other clips and separating it. Hell, I even have this." Sasha says as she switches back to the original audio file, and plays this: 'Im not stupid Marydeth...I know what will happen if I say that.'

"That just confirms that Jaden doesn't love you because he loves you. Jaden just says it so that he can avoid the consequences."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Corbeb was walking through the halls of the castle when he heard an unfamiliar voice from the main hall and slowly walked towards it. As he walked towards it he started gathering the mana in the air to prepare to cast a spell in case one of the Maesai had managed to sneak into the castle. He walked out of the hallway and started walking down the stairs where he saw a grey wolfman standing in the middle of the hall. Once he was downstairs he simply walked up to him and asked in a stern tone. "Who are you, how did you get in here and what are your intentions?" While releasing a small part of the gathered mana as a force field around him.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:39 pm

Marideth sighed but then smiled, chuckling a bit. As she chuckled, it turned into pure, crazed laughter.

"You want to know where Asuya is huh...By now, your little spirit friend is making her dismantle your fiance, and I can guarantee the trees will look lovely red..." Her eyes flickered. Kado remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:39 pm

His ears raised up sharply as the man walked up to him, raising a shield. He remained calm, but was obviously quite confused. "Okay, one, my name is Gajeel, two I have no idea, and three, I want to get back to my friends because I have absolutely no knowledge on how. Mind helping me? Or rather first, who are you and why can you still use your powers and all my stuff is locked? Slots must be wailing to come out."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:42 pm

"God Dammit! I need to find him before its too late so that I can keep him to myself!" And with that thought, Sasha runs off in the search for Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Rex walked on all fours, sniffing the forrest floor for any signs of the group. He quickly caught Tara's scent, and began to make his walk to her.

Raiden cirled above as Slash, smelling the air and catching whiff of Rex.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Echo made no response to Willow, instead choosing to simply begin to follow Tara and B.U.N.N.Y. As she passed the sisters, however, all of her eyes seemed to turn to them.

"If it weren't for Asuya, we'd all be dead. So I guess I'm grateful for that. And in this situation, I don't know who I'll save. But we'll see." With that, she was off.

~~~

From the deepest corners of Echo's mind, Ancilla was in a black sphere, chuckling wildly to herself.

She was winning.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Corbeb still wasn't convinced, he knew how those of the higher families acted and tried to get what they wanted without getting their hands dirty while keeping Gajeel in his field of vision he walked backwards and started thinking. 'I'm sure that if I ask him directly about a family he'd say he isn't affiliated or doesn't know them.' He walked closer to Gajeel and walked around him to see if he could see any signs of ties to any family. "You said your name was Gajeel right, what is your last name?" He knew that with this question he wouldn't get much information but at least he might have an idea where this person came from.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Kiru groan, "Why the hell did I ally myself with these people in the first place?! All they've been doing is teleporting me random places!" Kiru began walking in search of the others, figuring they should be around here somewhere and if she went through the trouble of using a wish on one of them they MUST be important. However she was grumbling under her breath the entire time about how much bullshit the entire situation was.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:52 pm

"My last name? It's Volk." He shrugged, then looked down. "The last one in fact..." He sighed, a hint of sorrow in his expression. "Anyways, someone named Willow threw me into her shroud to help my friends and I escape an attack. Did you happen to see any of them before me?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Marideth smiled and began to follow the two of them, while Kado trailed close behind. Kado had her cards ready within her sleeves, and Marideth had a grip on her gloves, just in case something might happen..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Ruby laughed to herself. She could not be any more lucky. Since she was in the forest, she could find everyone in less than a minute. "Who to find first..." She then uses her senses to find someone. "Ahh...it appears Kiru is near." She says, using her floraportation to go to her. "Yo."

Mini-Fluffles makes a small roar on Ruby's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:01 pm

"Ah, willow! How's our little clown doing?" Corbeb said with genuine excitement. All the tension there was in his voice and body before suddenly disappeared and he became completely relaxed again. "I hope she hasn't caused too much trouble for you, we did order her to deliver a message to you guys after all and that she couldn't inflict any fatal wounds. So has she delivered the message or has she been enjoying herself too much?" He said with a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Kiru stumbled backwards and nearly fell, being surprised by Ruby's sudden appearance, "Oh hey, you're that pretty one... I mean what was your name again? I havnt met you before."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:03 pm

"A message? What message?" He tilted his head. "Either she hasn't told us or she displayed it with some sort of slaughter she always does. Oh, and she's doing just fine. She found Asuya and Kado. All three of them are in our group, and I'm trying to get back to them somehow. I guess she found it funny to take me here. Any way you can help me get back to them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Ruby blushes lightly and raises her eyebrow. "Er, names Ruby. Little guy is Fluffles. Anyway, wr need to regroup with the others. I can sense where they are and there is at least 4 of them in a group somewhat far away. I need you to hold my hand." She says, extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:08 pm

"Wow, so forward. Anyway good to meet you Ruby, again I guess, and you too Fluffles." Kiru pats Fluffles on the head before grabbing hold of Ruby's hand. "Alright, what next?" Kiru then realized something "Oh one sec!" She let go over Ruby's hand and placed her medallion into her belt pouch before holding hands with Ruby again, "Alright we're good now for what I think you have in mind"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next