Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 am

Jaden saw the negation net and used kaioken times four to speed himself up, just barely avoiding the net "Dammit that was close.."
30/50
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:38 am

The mech that Sasha jumped on just hit her away making her land on the ground, her arm hurt.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:38 am

Zarest charged directly towards the lieutenant not caring about the blade he trust both his blades forwards aiming for his torso. He didn't care about the sword or whether or not it would hit him or the mech suit, all he cared about was killing the guy and going to the next killable target until there were none left.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 am

Marideth smiled. "Had to get my spares" She held up her right hand. Asuya had been mowing down the soldiers with her scythe, while Kado filed her nails while her Knight crush them beneath its mace. Marideth leaned against a tree, waiting for someone to try and attack her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:41 am

Jaden jumped over and grabbed Sasha, lowering her on the ground before standing up and looking on the battlefield "I told you to keep your head down, now listen to me this time so you dont get more injured"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:42 am

The Mech suit fighting Jaden, brought both its huge arms up and then slammed down, opening up a mechanism. It was a huge light blue electric whip that negated spirit users. It brought up its arm and whipped one of them towards Jaden.

A Lieutenant came up to Adrien with a Long sword. He charged at him with a fast slash.

The lieutenant that was facing Zarest died instantly and more soldiers were dying from Zarest.

A random gernade landed in front of Merideth.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:42 am

Cobra fell Asleep on his giant Snake. Though his sprirts were well aware of waht was going on.

(Intelligence)"If he doesnt have motivation he is useless.
(Greed)"Something."
(Rage)"I want to kill something."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:43 am

"Aww thanks. That sorta hurt my arm a little, but I'm trying to get rid of my arm. Its only a fucking annoyance." She informs Jaden, as sh gets back up
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:44 am

Jadens eyes widened and he grabbed Sasha, flying backwards and just barely avoiding the Whip "Dammit these thigns are trying to negate us! someone take this thing out!"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:45 am

adrein doing a back flip slightly evading the attack to were he landed crouching he loaded two arrows in and show them at the attacker, if they would miss he would draw his sword and go for a slash. [42/50]
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:46 am

Sasha wiggles her way out of Jaden's grip and charges at the mech again, making sure to that the machine heavily damages her arm with positioning.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 am

While Adrien backfliped it was already too late. Zarest had killed the one that was fighting him and he had killed the rest of them. He was in a bloody rampage. And when he was done he was standing in the middle the pile of dead bodies were huge.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:50 am

Marideth raised her eyebrow and sighed. She jumped behind the tree she was behind and started spinning her wires around her, so any shrapnel that would make its way past the tree, or if the tree fell, she would shred it to pieces before it touched her. Kado jumped off of King's Knight and Asuya stopped swinging her scythe when there were almost no more soldiers left.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:56 am

*DM POST. SINCE THIS WILL BE THE FIRST BOSS FIGHT I WILL BE STOPPING CHAPTER HERE. NOT FULLY LOCKING IT. BUT I WILL BE INFORMING YOU THAT THE RP WILL BE STARTING AGAIN WITH BOSS MODE AT 4PM MY TIME. I LIVE IN NEW YORK. FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELVES. TRUST IT WILL BE EASY, I GOT MORE BOSSES COMING YOUR WAY

You are being tested. If you post. You are a weak Rper. If you dont post. You are strong, and our Rping community is good.*
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:04 am

Echo looked to the skies, Jaden's aura suddenly evident. She let out another heavy sigh, turning to give her a quick greeting before mumbling to herself.

"For the love of..."

((Hopping off for the night. Just leave Echo be: no bunnies.))
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:24 pm

Jaden looked over to Echo, giving her a small smile of assurance before scanning the area for more enemies "Someone with a powerful long range attack! hit the air ship!"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Lmfao sry about this guys but some family matters has turned up so you guys can go and do your posting but im not gonna do the boss battle for a little while until i come back from the hospital, lol on my phone it said i was banned or some shit so i was scared. sry when i come back insta boss battle.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:36 pm

"On it. No problem for me." Gajeel built up electricity in his arms. Clouds began to form, thunderclaps beginning boom into a storm. Soon, a massive jolt of lightning smashed into the airship with enough force to make it either explode or cut it clean in half.

Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Harmony realized that Cobra was feeling distressed.
"Hey, there's no need to beat yourself up about this. Do what you think is right." Still, deep down she was thinking about Zarest. Clearly Dad had never told Jaden about him, but her mom never passed up the oppurtunity to tell a story about her past. Zarest was the guy who could transform into Magmis. If Harmony remembered the story correctly, Magmis was the most dangerous person that her mom had ever encountered. She wasn't exactly very keen on meeting him, but she didn't like this Kale guy, either. She resisted the urge to rip him to shreds.

Tara grabbed her spear and lance and got in a fighting position. She thrust them both towards the mech, and two white lightning blasts arced towards the mech suit at lightning speed. If this attack hit, it would discharge the mech of all of its power and force it to shut down.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Cobra, hearing harmony responded. "I know that look, just calm down a bit and watch. No need to rush into battle yet. They seem to be doing fine." Cobra rustled his hair and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Jaden smiled towards Tara before closing his eyes, a blue aura surrounding him
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:11 pm

"I can't really fight...I don't know what I can do honestly." Rex sighed and rubbed his nose. "I wish I had powers."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Ey sry bout that, my brother got into a car accident.... He gud doe, just a broken arm.

*BOSS BATTLE*

As the whole team was re-adjusting themselves from the battle they just had. The giant sky ship above them was still there. And the bottom door was still opened. Kale, was standing there and he had a wicked smile. "I assumed you guys were going to beat them with no sweat... so i've gone out of my way to capture someone special to you..." As he said that a giant cage started to fall, it was complete metal and had metal bars. It landed on the ground fast, and made a thick noise. Inside the cage was non other than Firebreath. Atleast it looked like Firebreath, what he actually was, was a pure Guldrich, it had taken over him completely, his double had grown so much.

Kale on the other hand was chuckling. "I experimented on him... he's an interesting subject." Kale said that but Firebreath was sitting in the middle of the cage, he was in the fetal position, you could see his face, it was sticking out and his eyes were wide. They were complete darkness and if you looked inside you could get lost. He had the same colored clothing, and it seemed to fade into reality a bit. His whole body was a redish color and his face was a dark grey, his hair was grey it was almost hard to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Juuna was watching from a distance. He was amazed by what happened infront of him. There were some explosions. He tried to find out who did that but no resullts. He was really easily distraced by all the bitlies an crazy moves. He enjoyed this. Heconsidered to help them fight. Something was still holding him back. They did seem to do alright anyway. It didnt look like they needed his help. Juuna keeps watching. While i watch i overthink what is going on.

It was not strange the spirit hunters were after them. They were all really powerfull. Dead bodies were everywhere but none of the sirit users was fallen yet. The power they had could be considered scary. They could take over the world mby if they wnated to. Stilll why send weak maby innnocent man after them. It was obvious that they would never beat them. So many lives.It was a waste of so much souls and pain. The spirit user were attacked s they did only defend them self. THere was no evil from their side.

Juuna sdraws his scythe just incase. What if a someoene would see him. it was good to be prepared. I decided i would wait untilthe fighting was over. Maby then i would be able to make my choice. They were sopirit users. Maby they could help him out to get to his location and the reason why he left his home.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Echo sighed in relief as she finished the last of the robots. The Watcher was going wild, squirming around her, snaking away occasionally before she recalled the odd bits of it. In all honesty, Echo herself was rather excited as well. While killing may be wrong and painful to do, destroying robots bore no remorse, and only brought the thrill of battle with it. Echo felt alive.

Her mood soon dropped as the cage dropped, however. There was Firebreath, someone she was sure had died, revived... and hollow. Although his aura was still there, it seemed translucent. Empty. He had been destroyed and reformed. Echo's face contorted to a grimace, and the Watcher seemed to die down a bit. The squelching stopped, staying completely still and deadly silent.

The real battle had just begun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 19 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next