Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:58 am

the wires, not even slightly effected by the fire, they missed cory but whent straig for jaden, piercing thouhg his skin in sevrel different locations but not hiting any vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:00 am

Jaden winced as the wires pierced him, quickly dashing farther away he glared at Shina as his angelic armor formed around him "Okay no more playing nice"
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:02 am

Cory runs up to peices of fallen building bouncing off multiple peices and jumps into the air throwing a right roundhouse behind shina
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:08 am

shina not impresed at jaden, she herd cory coming she side step, but wiht inof speed to were you couldent see her. when cory was right next to her shi brouhg her elbo down aiming to hit corys back, she moved it wiht inof speed to were its almost imposible to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:11 am

Jaden watched, waiting for an opportunity to strike, he clenched his fist, knowing what he ultimately needed to do
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:13 am

Cory dodged the elbow grabbing it throwing Shina down hard into the ground
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:19 am

before shina hit the ground he disapeared and re apeard behinf cory, grabing both his arms and holding them behind his back "why must you fight me you cant win" she than started pushing his arms together wiht inof force to break them instantly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:21 am

Jaden charged towards shina, he had no intent of attacking her, he just needed to touch her head, he reached his hand out towards her, just inches from her head
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:27 am

Cory stands there screaming in pain and fear as he is affected by shinas aura and as his arms are being broken by shina
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:29 am

Cobra was shocked. "You, i thought i buried you in my subconscious years ago.what are you doing out."

Affection slithered over to cobra wrapping around him, with his back facing her.

(Affection)"Well, i came out because you let me of course. You are feeling affection towards something." She giggled."Or maybe someone."

Cobra remained silent keeping an eye on her."I doubt that." He looks over to his spirits."Come on guys, im not being like that now am i?"

(Intelligence)"Wow, Affection you look nice."
(Greed)"Man would you look at the jungle, its seems alot more vibrant than i remembered."
(Rage)Rage just started to shake his head p and down slowly, by looking into his eyes you could tell he was crying on the inside."

Cobra looked back at affection and sighed. "So what are you going to do now. You want to take it out on me for trapping you.?

(Affection)"Of course not, id do nothing to hurt my cobra." She wrapped her arms round him form the back.

It caught cobra by surprise."What are you..."

Affection the immediately bit cobra's neck.

Cobra vision suddenly blurred pink, then came to re focus. But this time instead of the jungle and his spirits,Cobra was in a very large nice looking house. He was dressed casually."Hey there bro, why didn't you come and play with us."

Cobra was shocked. "Do, I know you?"

"Do you know me, of course you do i am your little sister after all." Then from the corner came a boy. Slightly shorter then Cobra.

"Bro, come one now, dont mess with little sis like that." He laughed. "But any way when you are done i need to show you something cool, the project we have been working on. i added some final touches if dont mind. The boy rounded back.

Cobra felt like he couldn't breath. What was going on.

"Cobra dear." Cobra looked behind him and A woman and a man were standing there."Cobra, my boy. You are growing up by the second."

Cobra head started to pound. He clenched it and fell to his knees. what is going on!!!

Suddenly cobras vision blurred and he appeared back in the jungle. His spirits were watching him, while affection and stopped her bite. He had tears on his face. "What did you just do affection." 

(Affection)"Well Since I am part of you, i just gave you something u have been missing. A painful taste of happiness. What you desire most."

Cobra was confused. Painful taste of happiness?. Cobra touched his neck were the bite happened. Something rubbed of on his hand. It was Purple liquid. He looked back at Affection.

"Did you just..."

(Affection)"Did i do what? I did nothing, you are who you always were."

(Intelligence) Intelligence walked over to cobra and put her hand on his shoulder. "I think its bout time you go back to the physical world." She looked at Affection."I think you are done here."

"No i am not, i need to..."

Intelligence slapped cobra in the face. 

Cobra jolted up from his sleep, and fell on the deck face first. He touched his neck, it was perfectly fine. He then got up still on all fours. A tear drop fell on the deck. He looked at it. "What in the?" He wiped his face off then stood up patting his clothes."It was probably not even real."

Then suddenly from cobras back came a black snake with Purple eyes.

(Affection)"Oh cobra baby, i assure you it was real." 

The snake then vanished.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:34 am

shina quickly pushed cory away from her. moving her head to just bairly miss his hand. right when jaden was on the side of her she grabed him by one of his wings and moved him infront of her, grabing the other wing. she than moved her knee in the middle of his back and started pulling on his wings.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:37 am

Jaden cursed to himself and his eyes widened, he reached back trying to get her off of his wings as she pulled on them "N-No! let go!" jaden yelled out, trying to reach for his daggers but unable too
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:41 am

Cory quickly balances himself in the air and lands on his feet looking up to the sky seeing whats happening to Jaden. Cory pulls out his mauzer which is fully loaded and shoots at Shina hoping to shoot her hand to save Jaden
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:42 am

shina continued pulling, a riping sound could be hurd as jaden's skin started to rip. soon after the riping jadens wings came clean off. she than disapeard evading the bullets. and reapeared on the roof of a building.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:45 am

Jaden roared in pain as his wings were torn off his body, he dropped to his knee's looking at Shina "D-Dammit!" Blood poured from jadens back as he fought back tears "Just kill me already!"
Jaden hoped this would work, if not he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:50 am

Cory reloads his pistol continuing to fire at shina "Shina why are you doing this! I thought we were friends!"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:55 am

shina dodged the bullets with eas :thats what i thouhg aswell" she said right before she disapeard and re apeared next to jaden, her katana started rising out of the ground next to her. he grabed the katana and brouhg her arm up and quickly down, for the final attack on jaden.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:59 am

Jaden smiled and jumped up, his hand reaching forward, as soon as his finger touched her forhead he yelled "CYLINDER SEAL!" immediately a beam of light hit them and surrounded them, making it impossible for anyone to get to them. As this happened Vetis was taken from Shina's body and placed into Jaden's mind where the fight would begin anew.
1/50

In jaden's mind. he appeared before vetis "We will make a deal, if I defeat you, shina gets her emotions and keeps her powers, if you defeat me, I lose my emotions as well"
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:02 am

Cory confused as a cylinder prevents him from entering even in his mist form. Cory waits standing there ready for the outcome of what might happen
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:08 am

vetis stood infront of jaden staring him down saying "you are foolish to want to fight be boy..... but i admire your courage, i accept" vetis dident do anything she just stood there
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:11 am

Jaden smiled "Good, I will save Shina, I made a promise and I intend to keep it!" Jaden dashed backwards and waited for an attack from vetis
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:12 am

vetis had apeared infront if jaden inches from his face "sorry but that wont be happening.." she than brought her knee up aiming for jadens mid section.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:14 am

Jaden moves his hand down, blocking the knee before swinging a right hook, straight for vetis's head
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:17 am

vetis took the punch but it dident do anything, vetis dident even flinch when the punch made contact. he had than aimed a punch at jadens chest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:20 am

Jaden dashes backwards before going into the air "Take this!" A ball of Purple and Orange energy began forming above jaden, it kept growing until jaden looked down at Vetis "GALACTIC SUPERNOVA!" Jaden threw the ball of energy right at Vetis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 36 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next