Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:20 pm

shina still hugind jaden, her eyes started slowly tuning back to there normal blue color. she let go of jaden and looked at him tiers still in her eyes slightly "leave jaden, go get yourself fixed up, im sure gajeel would do it" there was a slight smile on her face but only slight.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Jaden shook his head "Not without you, your coming back with me, to your family that has missed you" Jaden said with a slight smile, meanwhile Ladd appeared in Tara's mind "Im surprised the kid pulled it off, he is smart but is also an idiot at times"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Tara spoke to LADD in her mind. "Well, you can say it like that, or you can leave it as 'unpredictable.'"

Harmony felt a tingle in the back of her neck; the same one that had appeared when she had met Jaden. She finally understood what it was. It was the two halves of their shared spirit resonating with each other.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Ladd Laughed "Well he managed to pull it off so thats something, although I did detect your smile when you saw he won" Ladd said with a smile of his own
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:27 pm

shina nodded no, whiping her tiers "you go, i will think about it jaden, im not even sure any of them missed me"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Tara sighed. "Yeah, well...I'm just happy for him."
"Right. Just happy for him. Stick with that." Lira said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Jaden frowned and poked her forehead "Im not leaving without you silly,  they did worry about you, but they didn't know what to do, so I took the initiative and did it for all of them"
Ladd laughed again "Sure stick with that one, im sure it'll be very convincing...althoguh jaden is so dense he probably doesnt realize it yet...Lira maybe you should tell him how he feels so he fianlly realizes it" with that Ladd left
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:33 pm

As Shina and Jaden spoke to each other, they would hear in the distance, from an unknown source, slow, sarcastic clapping. Then, from thin air, they'd hear a voice.

"Simply amazing, Jaden..." Suddenly, a black portal opened up before them and out stepped Marideth. She adorned a completely new outfit, very different than her battlesuit. ( http://prntscr.com/84s28a )

"I didn't think you could pull it off...After losing her and whatnot. Oh and I don't mean Shina." She pointed to the black portal which soon showed the image of Asuya kissing Echo upon the lips.

"But I guess you proved me wrong...For the most part. But I wonder...How will Echo react when she sees what you've been doing all this time...Recklessly risking your own life instead of looking for her, your fiance..." Marideth began to laugh, and by now it was obvious; Willow was back. Suddenly, she stopped laughing and shot him a cold, hard glare.

"You humans DISGUST me...If I weren't weakened by now I'd kill you both and save the team the trouble of having to accept pathetic losers like you..." Soon after, she began to step back.

"Then again...seeing you suffer..." The portal's image then changed to Asuya and Echo cuddling with each other on the ground, both of them looking to be in happy bliss.

"...Is much...much more fun.."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:36 pm

B.U.N.N.Y blinked. "It appears the battle is over, we should give them both medical attention." He began to make whirring sounds, and in an instant they were at the sight of the battle. B.U.N.N.Y shook himself, gearing popping in his head.
"I can only do that once per year...but I suppose this counts as a good time."

Tara walked up to Jaden and Shina. "Alright you two, no more reminiscing, we have to get you back to the ship. Gajeel can give you some medical attention right now..." She turned to Jaden.
"Not bad, if I do say so myself." She walked back to Gajeel and Harmony. When Willow appeared, she sighed and put an armored hand on her face.

Harmony winced when Willow appeared. She stepped back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Jaden eyed Willow, putting an arm infront of Shina protectively, as Willow showed the images he clenched his fist but let it go "just...leave" Jaden said before fighting off tears of his own, looking over at Tara with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:38 pm

shna smiled at jaden saying to him "why must you be so stubborn", she than looked behind her at willow and said "well, its always nice to see you willow" she than looked at the images and back a jaden slightly worryed what he was going to do
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Jaden stood up, he grabbed Shina's hand and helped her to her feet "I'll be fine..lets just go get healed okay?" jaden asks, his voice nearly a whisper
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Cobra had straightened himself out, his eyes still fresh from the tear that dropped. He took a deep breath in and then out. He walked over to the side of the ship and rested on it, looking at the sky. He let out a scoff.

For Being called affection, you have weird was of showing it.

(Affection)"Affection can be shown in many ways cobra, be it good or bad. In the end all that matters is that the person did it because the truly do care for you." Affection laughed.

Lovely, going to love me till it hurts.

(Affection)"You must remember cobra, even though i am affection, we are still snakes."
(Rage)"Oh, please dont compare me to you, you drive me crazy, always telling me to think about my action before it do them.To Stay Calm.What kind of thinking is that."
(Intelligence)"Proper thinking, even though affection gets in the way of how i think and make judgement, its not as bad as you on a mad rampage."
(Greed)"GUYS, enough. Let Rage be rage. If he wants destruction give it to him, you denying it will make him hunger for it more."
(Rage)"Tsk, stay out of it Greed, you just want all the attention, trying to solve our problems."
(Greed)"Oh ya well maybe i wouldn't have to try if you weren't trying to kill everything cobra sees, not everything, he notices he wants to kill you know."
(Intelligence)"Sadly sometime when it comes to certain things, he looses his head."
(Affection)She laughed."You guys, guys please, after all this time i cant believe you are still fighting. Lets just calm down, and reflect on our life. We can relax. Maybe have a tea party?"

Cobra Looked down, still leaning against the rail, and smiled 

"You guys are going to drive me mad on day." He said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Willow began to laugh again, holding her stomach from the pain of the laughter.

"This is too much! You humans are so weak and fragile it makes me DIE! AHAHAHAHA!" Her laugh became more and more menacing. Then, in an instant, she stopped laughing and shot another look at Jaden.

"You don't deserve her...She's finally happy with Asuya, and you will NOT ruin my family's happiness..." Her eyes flickered, giving off a warning before she stepped into the portal and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Gajeel sighed in relief, smiling softly. "Finally, kid's learning." He chuckled softly, showing genuine happiness. "Tara, I feel happy for the fact he's finally learnin' something from his experiences. A bit unusual, but he has his own way."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Tara sighed. "Yeah. I like it that way." She turned to him. "You act a lot like a father for someone who has no kids." She turned to Jaden and Shina.
"Alright guys, come over here and Gajeel and I will do the two-step healing process of ours."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:48 pm

shina sighed looking a the others even cory. she had activated her shadow walker ability. making all but willow and shina fade into there own shaodws. they would come out of a shadow near the ship, away from shina and willow. shina looked at willow and turned around now saying a word as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Jaden walked over to Tara and essentially collapsed from exhaustion "Oww...okay this hurts...alot...lets go Shina" Jaden looked at Tara with a small chuckle from his tiredness.
When he opened his eyes he realized Shina was gone and they were at the ship "What the...dammit Shina"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:52 pm

"Heh, I guess I do. I just feel like he needs someone there for him since his father's gone." He smiled softly. "Alright, get over here with us. We'll help." He felt warm and fuzzy from what Tara said, a faint blush on his cheeks, his ears turning slightly pink on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Tara smiled politely at Gajeel, then looked around. "That must be a useful skill. I'll bet she can use it more than once a year, too." She put her hand on Jaden's shoulder and turned into a ram, having his hand placed on her foreleg was beginning to heal all of his cuts and bruises, and even mending his broken bones.

B.U.N.N.Y buzzed in annoyance, then sighed. He looked at Harmony and sent a telepathic message to her.

"Ow! What the..." Harmony listened in to B.U.N.N.Y's message. She turned to Jaden.
"Jaden, there's apparently something waiting for us in the back of the ship, but we have to go alone."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Gajeel chuckled a bit to himself. He clapped his hands, using medical alchemy to mend his injuries rather quickly. Archive began to display where all his injuries were, and his current state. "You need to be a bit more careful there bud."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:33 pm

cory was the only one that wasent wiht the others, he was in a field under the shade of a tree. shina was a littile ways infront of corry looking at him a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Cory with a huge smile on his face waves to Shina "Hi Shina!"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Kiru approached the group, watching as the wolf boy attended to Jadens wounds, "So Jaden was it? Were you the village idiot by chance? Or I know! The kid that ran off to join the army looking for glory to play the hero right! Yeh that's gotta be it." She then turned to Gajeel, whispering in a not so very subtle way, "Does he do this often? If he does you should really keep a better eye on him"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:39 pm

shina walked over next to cory, looking at him, saying wiht a smile "thanks for helping jaden, cory... and sorry about your arms earlier"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next