Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]

Go down 
+10
Firebreath
N.E.O.N
Necruta
Oshu
Valkoor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Ladd appeared neXT to Tara "Well that certainly wasn't fun, you all like vanished" ladd said with a confused tone of voice
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:04 pm

cynthia was relaxing on a tree branch procecing what had just happend. she looked down and saw harmony she dident say a word as she called out for some one named joker. cynthia simply remiend silent to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Cobra noticed harmony go in the woods. 

(Fun)"Yo, what is she doing."
(Affection)"Cobra, she is just a girl, and you can tell she is shaken up you should go take a look, make sure she is ok."

Do i have to."

(Affection)"IF YOU DONT GO, I SWEAR TO GOD COBRA I WIL KILL YOU SO HARD YOU WILL DIE TO DEATH." Affection said in a sinister low hissing voice, that sent shivers down cobras back."But whatever you choose."

Cobra sighed. "Fine."

Cobra followed in Harmony direction. He finally saw her and said.

"So the voices in my head wanted me to check up on you. You seem pretty shaken up. Like really shaken up. Whats the matter.?
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Gajeel turned to Tara, a genuine face of loss and mourn, sorrow. It was the first time Gajeel ever showed true emotion. He knelt down to Willow's body, taking some of the grass and transmuting it into a red rose. With his other hand, a small structure appeared, the walls having an etched mural of Marideth and her sisters, hugging. It was a mosoleum for her body to have its final resting place. "I'm genuinely gonna miss you."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Tara concentrated all of her willpower not to cry. Willow, Marideth, whatever her name was, she didn't deserve a fate like that. Her armored hand gently brushed the wall of the mausoleum. She might have caused distress in a lot of people, but it was never her fault.
"I'll miss her, too. She never needed any of this. All she wanted was for her sisters to love her.

Harmony did not appear to notice, much less hear Cobra. His voice was only an echo in her head. There were few people out there who could find the strength to get through to her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:51 pm

"She was truly a good person. She just let herself get consumed, but it was for her sisters. She was never evil." He let his head hand low, a tear rolling down his cheek. "Sometimes, life just isn't fair for some people."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Jaden sighed and looked into the air "Dad....I need guidance...I need something..." Jaden spoke while looking into the air, his face sad, his friends were being hurt and he could do nothing to stop it, nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Cory appears behind Shina placing a hand on her shoulder and stands there with her
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Tara nodded. "You're right." She turned towards the team.
"Today, we honor the death of Marideth Ripper, ex-member of the Spirit Force. At first glance, we saw her as a threat, but at second glance, right in the moment we share now..." She looked back at the mausoleum, then turned to the group again.
"She is a true and dear friend. To all of us."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Kado repeatedly punched the tree in front of her. With every punch, the word "Why" was said from her. Eventually, her hand was broken and bleeding. But she kept punching, ignoring the pain. Eventually, a hand was placed upon her shoulder.

"Kado...Now is not the time to grieve." The voice was deep and familiar to her. She turned around and saw Dea. He was no longer in his usual get-up. In fact, he looked exactly how you'd picture death. The afro was gone, the robes were black, and the hood was up.

"I am sorry to say that I cannot bring her back...She fell to the Void. She is no longer in my book...There is nothing I can do." Kado stood up, wiping her eyes.

"She chose this...She knew she was going to die the very moment she created her first shroud. She knew the consequences of all of her actions, and she did them to protect you both, and make you stronger. There is no shame in her death." Dea reached into his robe and pulled out a letter. It was from Marideth.

"She left this...I cannot tell you how she managed to give it to me, but here it is...Read it whenever you wish." Then, after a nod and wave, Dea had vanished, leaving Kado holding the letter in her unbroken hand.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Gajeel nodded in agreement with Tara. "She showed great love to her sisters, something that influenced us all. Through her messages and action, though being rather gruesome, taught us many things. All of us benefitted from her in some way, and we must thank her for it." The stone mausoleum began to grow vines, though completely avoiding the mural. The vines began to bud beautiful pink flowers, the air almost instantly beginning to smell sweet and fresh from their aroma. "Let her be the lesson to us, to never fall into the claws of the void."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:24 pm

"Hey" Cobra came to harmony and put a hand on her shoulder, can you hear me?

(Intelligence)"Maybe, she is traumatized to the point where she is blocking out everything."

Cobra started to shake her shoulder gently,in a louder voice "Harmony?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:40 pm

Cobra's hand slipped off of Harmony's shoulder. It appeared he was unable to touch her. Instead another thing appeared; a large black dragon appeared behind Cobra and thrashed, knocking him to the side.
"Leave her alone." LADD growled.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:42 pm

cynthia looked down at the dragon from the tree slightly suprised. "hu..." was all she said. she continued to watch interested in what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Jaden lifted up Sasha then spoke to the others "We need to help Harmony then leave....we can stay around hereally for to long" Jaden said with a sad face, turning around and walking towards the forest to harmony
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Cobra caught himself with 1 hand and dug his nails into the ground, being able to stop himself and landed on all 4's. 

"And who are you." Cobra said, eyes narrowed, but he had his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:19 pm

The dragon gave off a toothy expression that resembled a smirk.
"I am not obligated to answer your foolish questions, mortal. Begone!" With that, the dragon unleashed its dark power, transforming it into an unbreakable and impassable barrier that was expanding outwards, slowly surrounding the forest. Anyone who touched the barrier would soon be pushed back by it and not be permitted entry by any means. Also, with a little bit of Metaion's influence, the barrier was able to slightly distort reality, making it so that no one outside could see what was going on.

Onya spotted the barrier and saw Cynthia nearby.
"Oh hey, it's you again. Yeah, you might wanna run." She turned around and walked as fast as she could, soon running into Jaden.
"So...your sister's finding some odd ways to cope with her stress...I guess it runs in the family. By any means, I think we should just leave her be. If she needs to do this, then we might as well let her. At least until this barrier disappears."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Jaden nods slowly "Yea....be safe harmony...please" his eyes watered slowly before he turned around and began walking away
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Cobra was retreating, with flips. He was going so fast, that he didn't notice ONya behind him. He Bumped into her and fell ontop of her, his face facing upwards. He rolled off to the side.

(Rage)"nice going cobra."
(Fun)"Someone want paying attention."
(Intelligence)"Cheeky Dragon." Scoffed Intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Onya fell face down in the grass. She rolled over, jumped to her feet kung-fu style, and looked up at Cobra, extending a hand.
"You good?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:27 pm

(Affection)"Say anything stupid, and i will.....end ur life."
(Fun)"Jus play it coool man."

"Umm... Ya im fine." Cobra took her hand and lifted himself up. He dusted his clothes. "Nice recovery...... Im afraid we havent met." He rustled his hair. "My names Cobra."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:31 pm

"Onya." Onya said affirmatively. "And thanks, you weren't bad yourself with those acrobatic stunts."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Shinyo got Viola is finish crying and then he was about to walk with the team to the ship. They defidently deserved that long awaited vacation. Shinyo could feel his Necrosian Energy building and considered switching over for a moment, but decided against it. Shinyo then said, "Wait a minute..." Viola and Connor looked at him and said, "What is it?"

Shinyo said, "Weren't we dealing with something before Willow took us into Nightmare 0?" Connor thought about it and said, "Oh right, we need to clear our names that Kale smeared through the mud. What do you think we should do for that Shinyo?"

Shinyo thought things for a while and said, "Well it may be a risky move, but we could enter the capital to make a public announcement saying our innocence, though I doubt people will believe us. We may have to face the public though, who are practically ready to lynch us for what Kale claimed we did. Not only that, but we may end up faced Kale and Boei. I really have no real idea on how to do this..."

Shinyo seemed puzzled by this and said, "If only we could get our innocence back. I really would not like to be a king with a track rec-" Shinyo realized he was talking to himself out loud and stop suddenly. This slip was too easy even for someone like Sasha to not notice. Shinyo just hoped no one would bring out the question he was thinking they would say."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Jaden carrying sasha in his arms looked at Shinyo with a puzzled expression "King? Wait your a king? Jaden asked confused, staring at Shinyo
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:15 pm

Gajeel sighed, leaning against the structure. "Tara..." He said in a tone of voice that was fairy hard to hear. "I'm sorry for how I acted after you said no to me wanting to be in a relationship. It's time for me to man up and mature rather than sitting around moping about it. If you want to or don't, I will respect and accept your decision wholeheartedly." He gave her a polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next