Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]

Go down 
+10
Firebreath
N.E.O.N
Necruta
Oshu
Valkoor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Jaden kept an arm in front of sasha "We are getting out of this i swear!"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Harmony realized that resistance was futile. She let the darkness flow through her.
"Yes...surrender to me..." LADD beckoned.
A crooked smile appeared on her face.

Onya stepped back, aiming her gun to shoot at the girl. She couldn't do it. She had sworn to protect her.
"Damnit...
"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:33 pm

*Instant Human Punch Passive: If you are hit with God Penis u ded.*

Human Punch looked at Willow, grabbing his penis, picking it up, placing it atop his shoulder to help him. "Ey you fucker!" Punch started to walk towards him. "Taste the magnificent texture of Gods Penis" Getting close enough to throw his penis at Willow.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:49 pm

The bolt came without warning and was far to close for anyone at all, save one with teleportation, to dodge. It hit Kiru directly on her head and she dropped the ground her clothes and hair singed, charred flesh could be seen on her arms through burns in the clothing where the lightning rushed to the swords, only to be absorbed and dissipated. Kiru's body lay there for a few moments, still gripping her swords, before she began to slowly push herself to her feet. There were slight twitches to her movements as she stood but these lessened quickly and were soon nonexistent. The walls of the void had wavered, pain and fear raged outside of it, trying to smash the serenity, but that pain and fear were not part of Kiru, they seemed another's pain. She angled one blade so the tip was slightly above her head, moving her other hand a few inches behind her and looked straight at Willow and Harmony, "Dance with me."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Willow's right eyebrow only arched. This behavior was nothing new coming from Punch. Nothing new at all. As the *Ahem* Penis came barreling toward her, she simply vanished once more, leaving Harmony alone, and in the way of the attack. Willow soon reappeared a safe distance away from any of them, only to turn to the side, clenching her stomach. She purged what was left in her stomach, with blood in the mixture. This wasn't going well at all. At this rate...

She shook her head and wiped her mouth. "I need more fucking time...I can't die like this...not without killing them first!" She growled, and brought her hands up above her head. She then spoke aloud to the team.

"I've had enough of these fucking games...It's time I cast you all into the Nothing where you BELONG!" As she spoke, a seemingly-endless array of red lights began to surround the entire team, including Harmony. The red lights, upon inspection, were the exact same beams as before, only now they were endless, and surrounded the team on all sides. The combined light was enough to blind them.

"Why don't you VANISH?!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Shinyo saw the array of lasers appear and yelled, "No dodging this. Everyone with a sword or shield, get to work reflecting those blasts. Everyone with out a shield, duck and cover behind the sword wielders and Connor!" Shinyo then went to work and reflected many of the lasers away from him and Viola and Klaus.

Connor also went to work as he was flipping around and reflecting blasts of energy away from the team.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:25 pm

Klaus moves as fast as he can to dodge around these attacks as he pants heavily in fear.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Maybe it was because Zarest only joined the team a short while ago and Willow had forgotten about that, or the fact that the seal underneath him had delayed the nightmare 0 effect on him but he was finally dragged into the dream world. In front of Akim he just dropped to the ground.
He saw a world of total blackness where people were fighting a what seemed to be ahuman in the distance, he decided to run towards it wondering if they knew what had happened and how he got there.

Kialo saw Zarest fall to the ground and looked at Nyakk who nodded. After a quick inspection and some excuses to Akim he spoke. "It seems like his body, soul and aura are fine but his mind is just... gone. I can't even trace it."
Nyakk sighed. "One moment I'll get it, give me 30 seconds or so." With those words he stepped into a void portal and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Before the beams even fired, suddenly, they dissipated and vanished entirely. The world, or lack thereof, that was around them melted away; the darkness fell and vanished entirely, as the real world replaced it all. The light, the sounds, the feelings: All of them slowly came back. The team, as they noticed this all, would also come to realize that they were back to their old selves. Their spirits could once again communicate with them, and everything was back the way it was before Nightmare 0 had been activated. The team, however, was no longer in the city, but they were in a clearing in the woods directly outside the city. Before they could celebrate, Asuya ran through the team, shoving and throwing anyone who was in her way, as she ran past. In the distance, Willow was lying on the ground, face-down, with her eyes closed. Blood trickled from her mouth, and her skin was pale and ice cold.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Panting heavily as Klaus sees the world turn back to normal. He smiles happily as he knows that he survived another day. ''We did it,''said Klaus in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Gajeel quickly ran over to Klaus, kneeling down. "Hold on, you're damaged." He turned back looking at the rest of the team. "All injuries will be addressed now." That was too easy,...why?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:59 pm

shina looked around as the world started melting around her and slowly turning back to normal, she could feel her powers returning slightly.

cynthia fell on her ass in releaf huging herself as her powers returned and said "oh my little powers, thank you for returning" if her powers could talk they would tell her "you only want us so you can level city's". she stood up looking at the fallen willow, not giving any reaction what so ever, all she did was turn around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:10 pm

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUH7DTrWaSI Listen to this for full Feels)

Asuya slid upon the ground, ending up right next to Willow's near-unconscious body. She didn't know what to do, but she knew Willow was almost gone...With tears rolling down her pale cheeks, she frantically grabbed Willow and held her head, face-up, in her lap. Willow's eyes opened, and for the first time, they were no longer hollow. They were...beautiful. Their pale brown, almost honey color, shone in the light as she looked up at her baby sister...and smiled.

"Mary please, you can't leave...you can't go like this...What will Kado and I do without you?! You led us, you cared for us when mom and dad couldn't. You protected us! Who will protect us now?!" Asuya's cries were audible by the entire team. Her tears fell upon Marideth's cheek. She was speechless now; only sobs escaped her throat. But as she cried, she felt a cold, yet smooth hand rest upon her cheek.

"Shhh...Asuya...sweetie...You and Kado are my baby sisters...you're strong..Stronger than I ever was. I never took care of you; you guys cared for yourselves.." Marideth's voice was smooth, and gentle, like that of a mother.

"You are my sister...and my sisters don't cry. We get back up, and fight...And even though I'm fading.." She held up and looked at her free arm. Tiny black fragments were seen pulling away from her arm and disappearing.

"I'll always be with you in heart...And that is something no one can bring into the Void..." Marideth smiled back up at Asuya, who continued to sob.

"Mary...I'm going to miss you...I love you, big sis..." Asuya held her closer, and Marideth's eyes shifted over her shoulder, to Echo.

"It's okay sweetie...She'll protect you...and you'll protect her. I know it...for a fact. I tried to become something I'm not...Without a soul, I'm just an empty shell, but...I thought that made me strong. When it was this..." Marideth pointed to Asuya's breast, the symbol of a heart appearing for a brief second.

"This...makes you all stronger than me." She dropped her hand and stared up at the sky. The thoughts of Jaden and all she put him through ran through her mind. As she began to fade, she looked at Asuya once again.

"Lover boy's not so bad...In the end...Now...Asuya...before I go...You have special powers...Powers that allow you to take the powers of another." She tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck.

"Hurry..." While sobbing, Asuya nodded in understanding, gently sinking her teeth into Marideth's neck. And she drank....and drank...and drank...She drank until she could feel Marideth's very essence overflow her body. Then, it all appeared...The shrouds...the nightmares...the fire. She knew it all..Letting go of her, Asuya's tears fell even more upon Marideth's face. But Marideth only looked up at the sky one more time, and closed her eyes.

"I love you Asuya...Take care of Kado for me..." And just like that...Marideth was gone...
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Slowly limping towards Asuya and Kado, Klaus kneels down as he creates a rose made of ice. ''I do wish I her differently,''said Klaus as leaves the rose on her body. ''I hope she Enjoy her eternal sleep.''

Last edited by Soul Kitten on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Echo stood back, watching silently as Willow's very essence invaded Asuya. Yet unlike Harmony, it was not invasive or malicious. Instead, it was warm, almost welcoming as it enveloped Asuya's aura.

Asuya, however, was not so warm.

Sadness was laced in her aura, and its roots were deep. Images flashed before Echo's eyes, of the family, of their love. Slowly, Echo made her way to Asuya, sinking onto her knees while sitting next to her. Her gaze was locked on Willow, unwavering.

"Willow, in a sense, was correct. All things return to nothing... but memories do not. They live on, in us. The will to be remembered is not a selfish desire. We wish to pass on our principles, our ideals, our love, to the world. The want to remember something... that is the selfish desire." Echo stopped then, simply remaining silent, residing next to Asuya.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Cobra Foudn himself bak in the world, but this time it was in the woods, and not the city.

(Intelligence)"Cobra, cobra are you alright."

Silence

(Greed)"Cobra get up, come on, we are back"

Silence

(Affection)"Cobra, baby, im so glad we are back to you."

Silence

(Fun)"Oh, i can feel you."
(Rage)"Ay, cobra get ur ass up."

Cobra smiled
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:20 pm

shina walked over to willow and asuya, not saying a word. she placed her katana on the ground and sat down to were she was siting on her legs, bowing her head slightly and closing her eyes.

adrein had did so aswell saying "she isent as bad as i thought....to bad i dident realize it sooner"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Asuya said nothing, and did nothing. She only continued to cry, but not sob. Tears continued to flow, and she wore a pained face...the face of loss. She didn't look at Echo; she just fell into her, her head resting on Echo's shoulder. Her arms wrapped around Echo and she continued to cry into her shoulder. Next to her, Kado was standing, her arms at her sides. Tears also ran down her cheeks. A rare sight, was Kado crying...She only cried once before..Then, she turned to one of the trees, and slammed her fist into it.

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT TO HELL! Why Mary?! Why did you have to be fucking stupid?! Why did you have to die?! WHY?!" She kept her bloodied fist against the tree and collapsed, her true sadness finally showing as she sobbed.

"It's not...fucking...fair...What are we going to do without you..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Shinyo and Connor lowered their heads and Shinyo removed his hood. Even though Willow was their enemy for what felt like an eternity, they still felt connected. Even if she turned on them, Shinyo knew she had her best intentions of training the team in mind. Pushing Asuya to push Jaden. Pushing Gajeel and hell, even Echo. Shinyo then shed what he knew to be a tear, a rare thing for him to do normally.

Viola, meanwhile, was just crying into Shinyo's shoulder. Shinyo knew Viola for 6 years and knew she hated death, especially funerals. Shinyo decided the best thing would be to comfort her and pay some attention to Asuya. Know her and her fragile mind, the loss of Willow might take its final toll and she could go berserk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden held Sasha in his arms and laid her down carefully. She did not seem to be injured, which relieved Jaden. Jaden looked over to see Harmony and she also seemed unharmed. He smiled, thinking his sister has been through a shit ton of grief and pain today and she deserved a break.

Jaden then saw to Shinyo and felt his sense of alertness with Asuya's aura. Though he walked to Shinyo's side and said, "I do not hold her accountable for anything she did... I understand... She was just testing me... and knowing me, I probably failed without knowing so..." Jaden then went back to Sasha and kept focus on Asuya while still holding his head down out of respect.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Cobra got up and ruffled his hair. He only look from a distance.

(Affection)"Aww, how sad."
(Rage)"What so sad about it, we didnt even know her."
(Intelligence)"Indeed"
(Fun)"Did i is anything fun?"
(Greed)"Wow, as seeing how she tryed to kill all of us, they still care for her, you humans are weird."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Harmony's eyes returned to normal. The lust disappeared from her as she watched Marideth disappear for the last time. Tears welled up in her eyes.
"I...I'm sorry, Marideth. I acted scared of you ever since I met you...you didn't deserve that." She sighed. No one was listening to her, so she might as well talk to herself.
"I was suppose to keep the peace, but I did an awful job of it...what now? Now there's nothing I can do...except one thing..." She trudged away from the group in shame. She had attacked everyone else, and no one was going to follow her as she walked into the woods. When she was certain no one could hear her, she called out softly.
"...Joker? Are you there?"

Onya walked up to Jaden. "Well, it looks to me like everything will be alright now." She lied. There was something wrong, something bigger. She could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Jaden saw harmony walk away but he couldn't get up "Onya follow harmomy...keep her safe for me please" jaden said, a hint of concern in his voice as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Sasha continues to sleep on the ground. Though the sleep didn't seem natural. She could have been in a potential coma, as she kept on sleeping away.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Jaden put a hand on top of Sasha's "It's okay Sasha, just relax..." jaden spoke soothingly to her
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:02 pm

There. She could feel it. One of the dark presences was closing in on Harmony. But it wasn't dark. It was...separated. Extremely dangerous.
"Got it." She cocked her trapsule blaster and started towards the direction in which Harmony walked.

Tara snapped back to attention. She panted slowly. It was over. They had won. She concentrated.
"Whoa! What the hell just happened?!" Came Lira's voice.
"Thank god you're alive..." Tara sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next