Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Julia's eyes widened, it was as if time slowed down, the remains shattered into glass but only one person she knew of was capable of that...Julia was scared but this commander, she moved like someone very familiar, it was like julia had seen her before..but from where. Julia shouted "No kino!"
Julia dropped onto all fours and her eyes turned green, she took off her mask and ran for kino, grabbing him after his arm was cut and running to team 4, dropping kino next to harblu as Julia growled, her nails sharpening into claws "So how do we handle this, this chick is fast"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:49 pm

"Well, just remind Quaid that every second he takes to get here, someone gets hurt." Harblu says into comms. Then she watches as Kino is dropped next to her. What did Julia want her to fuckin do? Heal him. She sighed, as she pointed her medigun towards Kino and shot the beam, which she purposely made it so he was healed up to his full health, and if it was just a cut or a wound, it would heal with the healing, a cut arm, not so much. Afterwards she stopped.

"You don't and you maybe listen to me?" Harblu tells Julia once again, assuming she didn't get it to just back off.

Last edited by Sæ on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Julia grabbed kino knowing with her team's diminshed numbers she would just get in the way, she ran away to a safe distance and watched as the gears turned in her head "Glass....no teachers....something is up..."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:55 pm

(Internal)Sylvan relays Harblu's message to Quaid.
Quaid sighed. "I know, tell her I'm sorry, I had a problem of my own to hold up."
"She won't care. For a suicidal person, she really isn't accepting of other people's issues..."
"She's not COMPLETELY suicidal. And neither am I, despite what some people think..."
Quaid reached the battlefield and ran over to the others.
"I'm sorry, but please no comments on how long it took me, I know what I need to do..." He stepped forward, in front of his team, and took his sword from Brady.
"Team BQTH(Bequeath), Ready for action."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:00 pm

Extending his whip forward Zach detaches it into pieces as they all fly towards the commander. He slides onto the ground as he collects dirt that he is prepared to fling in her face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:02 pm

Julia shouted "Zach No! you cant do this alone get back here! Zach!" Julia cut off a piece of her dress, wrapping it around the place where kino's arm had been, figuring he passed out from shock she quickly tied it together and made sure it stayed that way. Julia shouted to team 4 "Where are Weiss and Yang! Were being slaughtered here!" her question was more directed to Quaid since he went to Weiss's office.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Quaid sighed. "Weiss wasn't there, I don't know where she is...same with Yang. As much as I hate saying it, we'll have to take care of this ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Julia closed her eyes tight "This...This isnt making sense! where could they go! why is this happening! Why now! we...we arent ready for this!" Julia placed her hands on her head squeezing her head as the cogs in her head turned. The glass...the random attack...no teachers...no other team's helping them fight...this couldn't be real "This...this can't be real... no teachers...no other help..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:21 pm

"Oh great. Not only did Julia finally listen, but we got our teammate back. Now lets fucking do this shit." She sighs in relief, as she gives the rest of her team an overheal and focuses her medigun's beam on Torch. She holds on to Brady tightly. She constantly heard Julia's bitching, but she figured that she would yell at her later. She needed to focus on what was going on.

Quaid glanced at Zach for less than a second before turning to look back at the commander, he flicked his finger and the dirt in Zach's hand flew up and hit him in the face, enough to blind him.
"Calm down, buddy, we got this." He got in a fighting position and waited to see how the commander would react to his teammates attack. He knew he had seen the semblance before...
Wait a moment.
(Internal)"What you see and here is only an illusion...hey, that's it!"
Sylvan sounded confused. "What ever do you mean?"
"The Nightmare Lady, she gave me a hint. A hint on how we beat this person."
"Did she now?"
"Yeah...it's confusing but it works. Help me relay a message, I don't trust the earpieces because she might hear us..."
Quaid made Sylvan relay the following message to Brady, Torch and Harblu telepathically.
"Guys, I think I might know how to beat her. That thing she leaves behind, it's an illusion that either takes or delivers a hit for her. Ignore that and focus on what's REALLY there."

Brady said, "Alright lets rock the house." He then told the others to hold on as he let loose a Titan's Quake. If this hit the commander, either she will stumble or she will be caught in debris. (20/40)

Torch Wraped a bandana around his mouth and nose and had both caiburs out. He opend fire on the sides of the commnader making sure that if she tryed to doge this, the shots would hit her, and he made extra sure that if she tryed jumping he would track her movent with rapid volleys of plasma shots, and if she didnt doge, then the quake had a much higher chance of hitting her all out.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:26 am

"I hope you guys have room for one more..." As the team prepared themselves, Kaori walked in from behind them, his Unlucky 7 resting atop his shoulder. His eyes stared dead ahead.

"Sorry for what I said to you guys earlier. I...wasn't myself. I'll explain later. For now, we need to take her out, or at least distract her long enough for Ms. Schnee and Ms. Yang to show up, wherever they are." Kaori sheathed Unlucky 7 and got into a back stance, his right hand resting firmly upon the hilt with his left index finger upon the hilt's trigger.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:29 am

Julia shouted to Kaori "Hey becareful! They are in sync we cant mess them up! We gotta just stay back and jump in if absolutely necessary" Julia said, her ears flat the sadness in her voice and eyes evident.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:31 am

"Don't worry. Just do your thing, I'll do mine...I have a score to settle, after all..." At that, Kaori closed his eyes and listened, drowning out all of the sounds of battle to a mere low rumble in the background. He was trained in the art of a swordsman, enabling him to heighten and lower his senses in enough time. He just waited and listened, waiting for the perfect chance to strike. His muscles relaxed, yet remained firm, and his breathing became slow and controlled. His heartbeat slowed to a dull, rhythmic beat. Then, once he was ready, he would be prepared to strike.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:33 am

kino dident scream, he dident panic, he dident seam scared at all. suprised mostly. in shock he was draged by julia, he dident say anything. he just sat there agence the wall. how c ould he have been so reckless and dum. he still had a sword in his hand that was still atached to his body. he looked down at it, griping it tightly. his hand was shacking slightly
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:35 am

Julia put a hand on kino's gently taking the sword from him "Relax kino...,relax...." she spoke in a motherly tone, gently resting his head against her shoulder as she watched the others with a look of worry on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:38 am

"Yeah, no worries. Sorry for pointing my bow at cha." Harblu accepts Kaori's apology while apologizing herself. She couldn't judge Kaori or Shaula or whatever his/her name was when she wasn't in a proper state of mind. And even if she were to hate him/her, now is not the time to be denying help for a potential ally. She switches her healing target to Kaori, giving him a full 150% overheal.

"And don't count on them to show up." She reminds him. If she needed to, she would pop uber on Kaori too. Either way, she couldn't judge Kaori based on things he said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:34 am

kino mutered somthing, blood driping down his side slightly "im going to kill that bitch......" he than reached for his sword the julia had tooken from him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:36 am

Julia pushed the sword further from kino "I need you alive, you can't do anything extreme or you'll bleed out, so just sit here....I will protect you"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:50 am

The alcohol in her body started to take effect. She does no longer have fiiull control of what she says does or feels. looking at Eve as she told me what hppened. Yuri cnan not hold her laugh in. She liked what Eve did. It is a pity i didnt see it would have been a nice show.

I stop laughing but the evil smile remains. Eve was now leaning with her arms on the rail agilently. ve thn asked me if i wanted to have some fun. Yuri blushes heavily. Looking at ve now with a diffrent look in the eyes. Somethign she didnt feel before. It was intense warms and blinded her thougths and her heart beaated faster in her chest. Moving a little closer to Eve. Her arms embrace touch Eve embracing her from the side. Laying her head on Eve s should. My eyes look into Eve 's blue eyes. Sure Eve, I would like to have some fun. What do yo have in mind
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:09 am

he seamed to be geting a bit annoyed "i dont care, i dont care about the pain or that im bleding out....i will keep fighting till the end" he than reached for the sword but ended up falling. probing himself up with one arm. he looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:25 am

Julia shook her head "No...I'm not having you die on my watch because you wanna play the macho tough guy, drop the act kino, your hurt and your not doing anything till I give you the okay, understand me!" She said, sadness and anger mixed in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:31 am

"you dont get it do you...." kino said, he stoped reaching for the sword. moving himself back to were he was leaning agence the wall "fine, what ever you say miss mighty team leader..." he was lookcing down slightly so were he wasent looking direcly at julia at all.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:50 am

Julia frowned at kino "I dont want you to die kino...your my friend and a trusted ally...I need you okay? That's why I wont let you go and get yourself killed.." Julia watched the battle "Were all banged up....Kiba is off probably hurt...Zach is hurt...your severely hurt and I'm hurt...we gotta sit this one out"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:54 am

kino smerked slightly. she used his legs to push him up the wall to were he was standing now. as he went up he picked up his sword. "guess i would have to fight for you guys than, i wouldent be usefull to the team anymore anyways sence im amissing a arm....let me fight julia" he looked at her his town was serious but he had a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:04 am

Julia looked at him "I'm not letting you do that! We can get you a new arm but you won't be useful to us while your dead!" Julia's hand curled up into a fist "Please sit down kino, your in no condition for this and neither am I, let team 4 and Kaori handle this, we have done all we can"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:05 am

kino just continued to smerk, he walked past julia with out saying another word, sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next