Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:10 am

Julia growled and dashed after him, her hand about to hit the back of his neck and would be very hard to avoid due to the fact he was focused on heading into battle and he only had one arm, if her hand hits it would knock him out so julia could keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:17 am

kino dident even try to avoid the attack, but he ended up evading it just by walking forward more. after it missed his neck he turned back and look at julia. "to be fair julia im not worth the effort"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:19 am

Julia growled more "Stop being a dumass kino! You are worth the effort, your my friend and teammate and o will not let you go off and try to fight, you'll kill yourself!" She grabbed him by his collar tears at the corners of her eyes "You are not going to fight. That.Is.Final"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:23 am

kino chuckled slightly. he brought his sword up to were it was at the highe of his mid section and turned it upside down to were the blade was poinintg at the ground, he than b rought his arm up and quickly down, sticking his sword into the ground and letting go of the hilt. "sorry" he wants to die....but not yet.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:32 am

Julia looked at him and fell backwards, everything was falling apart, her team was injured, the only remaining full team is fighting the commander and they have no backup, if team 4 fails, they are doomed and Julia in the back of her mind was seething with anger, and it wanted to be let out desperately.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:41 am

Kino with his free and only hand had caught Julia before she could fall, his arm around her waist. He said "ya, I'm the one that's needs to stay back and rest sure," jokingly he dident want to say it but he was in extreme pain right about now.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:46 am

Julia smiled just alittle before walking with kino and making him sit with her "Okay were both worn out but I'm not gonna admit that to everyone else"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:52 am

Kino laughed slightly "he'll, your doing better than I am at least......just wont be abil to use both of my swords for a while, but I can still fight if need be" he had a smile on his face, puting a fake one on just to keep Julia happy for the time being
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:54 am

Julia smiled and relaxed alittle, she was exhausted and just wished this nightmare would end, she kept her hand on her axe just incase someone tried attacking them.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:08 am

Kiba slowly approached the courtyard, out of site by hiding in shadows. He had no idea what was going on, and no idea where everyone was. Julia would be able to see him, but he didn't want her to call him out. He was unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:10 am

Julia looked out to kiba, her eyes were flat and tears were on the corners of her eyes, next to her sat kino with only one arm obviously in pain, team 4 was fighting the commander with Kaori and Zach, Julia had a gash on her right arm that was bleeding fairly heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:31 am

As the ground shook, the commander lost balance. She then stuck her sword into the ground to give herself support.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Kiba speed over to Julia, his weapon at the ready. "What happened?" He whispered as he tore a part of his shirt to to tie it above the gash to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Julia looked down "We were invaded...we have been being slaughtered here and we have no backup...Weiss and Yang have disappeared...Team 2 is gone, team 1 is scattered...all of team 3 is beaten up besides you...and team 4 plus Kaori are all that's left defending us.."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:45 pm

"What can that guy, or woman, do exactly? I need details."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Julia looked back up "It seemed like she made clones of herself to dodge attacks...she is able to create a shockwave into the ground a n d she is really fast, plus her sword was able to cut through kinos.....kinos....arm"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:49 pm

"Kino lost his arm? Wait clones? Hmmmmm...there should be a way to deal with clones. Are they the same power as her or weaker? Any sort of restrictions like a time out? I need a little more than that."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Julia pointed to kino next to her, his arm gone and where it used to be was heavily bandaged "And I don't know kiba,I wasn't able to fight her long enough to find out"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Kiba rubbed his chin and began to think. "Hmmmm, where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Julia pointed to the ongoing fight between team 4 and the commander "Over there...Zach is somewhere around here and kino is here with me.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:25 pm

In this moment Zach moves his blade behind the commander. As it slowly descends downwards he pulls back right as it was close to her achilles heel. If this hits it will cut right through her heel making her unable to stand.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:03 pm

"I'm gonna sneak into Weiss's office. I wanna see if she has a phone number written down. Maybe we can call Blake in, or someone."
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Well Yuri, we could ....We could. ... .WE COULD PLAY A GAME.... INTERESTED?, though to be honest we should do some combat training. Learn how to work together and stuff,, Up for it ? Ha Ha Ha?
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Still laying with my head on Eve's shoulder do i listen o her. Eve then was accited to play a game. Soon after she offers me to train. A smile was vissible on Yuri's face. It was interesting and good to see Eve like this.

I am really interested in that game. I do not mind working together but you know about my switching personaliies. WHat if my other side kicks in. She is really violent and because of that side of mme im scared of myself. Are you sure you want to train with me? Anyway we can also play that game you had in mind before we start trainin g or after.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Julia froze "Blake is missing....so is Ruby..." Julia kept looking to the ground as if in disbelief "We are on our own, no way around it" Julia tried standing up slowly keeping her balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next