Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
first ROLE-PLAY Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

first ROLE-PLAY

Go down 
+6
Nero Kaze
KaiserKaito
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
ab9999
Oshu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
first ROLE-PLAY Left_bar_bleue1000/1000first ROLE-PLAY Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
first ROLE-PLAY Left_bar_bleue0/0first ROLE-PLAY Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:59 pm

hay guys now i wont to be the first to host a RP and i will not be in this RP cuz of some stuff but anyways this RP will take in the yugioh univers and it will be taking place in a academy this will alose be free typing and each person will be alowed 1 main character and 1 sub character. you dont not need the sub character at all its there as a option and all duels in the RP will be done on DN and if you wont to turbo duel (you guys shoudl know what thats is) just add a random field spell in to your deck and treat it as speed world 2 and befor the duel starts make sure you activate it first.

rules-

1#have fun

2# dont use other pepols characters

3# no god mode it just makes it unfun

character sheet-

Character Name:
Dorm:
Deck(s):
Height:
Character Description:(Image or lengthy description)
Bio:

any ways guys have fun

and so ever one knows the RP will start as soon as i make a new topic and the first post then you guys could take it from there
Back to top Go down
ab9999
ab9999

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Elizabeth Johnson Nickname: Liz
Female
Harpies and x-sabers
5'3
Light brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, straight and charming facial features with straight teeth and a slim build, has a nice girl facade but is a bit of a sadist, High IQ and likes to joke around, though at  times(so not often) her jokes are a bit twisted and wrong. While she is a bit of a sadist, she is strong willed and isnt open about it and prefers that people dont know.She also isnt a believer in hard work and will usually take the easy way out of things unless there is something to gain from it.

Came from a poor family and a cruel neighborhood, while growing up saw many evil things that traumatized her and changed her personality slightly. Both her parents died in a bar fight (YES! A bar fight! XD) and she then moved in with distant family in a different state. This happened at about age 6. She was then homes schooled until age 14 before being unrolled in a prestigious dueling academy cuz why not(if u rlly wanna know got in through blackmail, but of course no one knows that except the ones being blackmailed, which is the school principal). She then rose to the top of the academy in her first yeah and became a top class duelist by using her cunning and awesomeness. She is now in her 2nd year of high school and has made many friends(no one knows of her being a slight sadist except for her family. Likes her decks cause they were rather neglected and reminded her of her childhood making her feel connected with them ;-;
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
first ROLE-PLAY Left_bar_bleue1/1first ROLE-PLAY Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:11 am

Character Name: Asura (Last name unknown)

Dorm: Chaos Purple

Deck(s): Gem-Knights

Height: 5'8"

Character Description: Long, Dark brown Hair; Dark purple eyes; Always wears a black hoodie with the hood over his head; Always wears jeans; Black t-shirt; Usually quiet and keeps to himself, and usually cold and distant; Believes he is better than everyone else, due to his high status.

Bio: As a prodigy from the day he was born, Asura grew up loved and pampered, so he never understood what it was like to be looked down upon, and as a result, looks down upon those he deems lower than himself. Asura has a school record of 100 wins and 0 losses, and is usually challenged by many newcomers who want to prove themselves. Instead of worrying about "friends," Asura only worries about himself and getting better than everyone at the academy, including the professors themselves. Due to his high status, Asura is usually looked at as the Headmaster's favorite student. Cold and calculating, Asura will be sure to hurt anyone who annoys him, or anyone who wants to pester him, and due to his attitude, he finds everyone stupid or obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
first ROLE-PLAY Left_bar_bleue1000/1000first ROLE-PLAY Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:27 pm

we cant start untell we have ateleas 6 pepol who wonts to join the RP
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:44 pm

alright guys i might as well reopen this RP >.> now if the ppl who had already sighned up want to still be in the RP just post below that you still want to be in it and also i might sighen up for it myself if i have the time so any ways heres a update on the rules.

1. have fun

2. no changing your character's deck right b4 a duel to give you a unfair advantig

3. no god mode it just makes it unfun for the rest of the ppl

4. do not take control of other ppl character's

5 no meta decks it might just kill the fun of the RP if every one used a meta deck

the character sheet is the same as the last exept that there will be a duel runner bit added but its completly optional.

Character Name:
Dorm:
Deck(s):
duel runner design: (optional)
Height:
Character Description:(Image or lengthy description)
Bio:

Last edited by joshuadyson on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
first ROLE-PLAY Left_bar_bleue100/100first ROLE-PLAY Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:58 pm

My Main Character
Character Name: Marcus Kichirou
Dorm: Altair Blue
Deck(s): Battlin' Boxers, UAs, Raid Raptors
Duel Runner Design: sleek, jet black color with flaming fists on its sides
Height: 6'3''
Character Description: orange hair, orange eyes, wears a sweatshirt casually and an orange/black cap
Bio: Born as Marcus Baruboa, Marcus was the son of a famous boxing champion and as such lived a very good life until he was 7 years old, when his father was caught for cheating in a title defense match and was stripped of his title. After the scandal was discovered, Marcus was mocked for having a cheater as a father. Marcus's mother then divorced from his father and they then moved away. Marcus then changed his last name to Kichirou and joined a new academy where he then dominated in the sports department. He is a generally nice person, but not many know that he goes to a gym to take his frustration out. He wishes to one day fight a fair fight with his father, however his anger towards his father has sometimes lead him astray. He sometimes uses a bird deck he got from his grandfather at the moment of his passing.

Side Character:
Character Name: Maya Hasuburo
Dorm: Deneb Yellow
Deck(s): Fluffal/Frightfur
duel runner design: Colorful in design with a sort of patchwork design
Height: 5'3''
Character Description: long black hair, kind smile, wears a black dress most of the time
Bio: Maya has lived a kind life as the daughter of a famous toy maker. One day she met Marcus and they became fast friends. Even after the scandal involving Marcus's father, she stayed by his side as his friend. Then Marcus moved away and she starting getting harassed for sticking up for him. Years later, she is unaware to the fact that they will reunite some day. Most people who know her rumor among themselves that she may have developed a crush on Marcus over the years.
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Character Name: Sokuho Suru
Dorm: Blue
Deck(s): H.E.R.O.I.C., Warrior Synchro Lockdown
Height: 5'10
Character Description: first ROLE-PLAY Trafalgar_law_one_piece_by_rafadrawing-d6m17hp
Bio: Soku was born during a war where he was forced to fight despite his age. He had made a lot of friends with his fellow soldiers. During His free time He would design cards that represented the elite soldiers in the form of xyz monsters. In his main deck He designed what he thought of his Strike team. When the war ended, He was the only survivor. Since he thought everyone was stronger than him he named the deck he designed "H.E.R.O.I.C.". He Cherishes the deck as if it was his sin to lose it.

Sub Character:

Name:Asuka Rabu
Dorm: N/A
Decks: N/A
Height: 5'2
Character Description: first ROLE-PLAY 006_thumb4
Bio: She was born as the daughter of one of Satellar duel academy's most responsible administrators. She never had that many friends. She would rather be alone even thought throughout the years the administrators pushed her into trying to make friends. But when she tried the first time noodles were thrown at her face. The only person she could trust was her mother who would comfort her for a long time until she dies of breast cancer while Asuka was only ten years old. She demanded for her to be buried at the academy grounds where the other 2 dead administrators lie. Because that was the last place those two had gone together before her death. ever since then She has been seen sitting on a bench near the graves just staring blindly into space. Wondering if she will ever come back to her.

Last edited by KaiserKaito on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:55 pm

I'll join just going to make my Bio later I'll be the main villain
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:19 pm

ok guys today is your last chance to post your character cuz it will start tomorrow >.>
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Character Name: Yukanna Senshi
Deck(s): infernoid’s
dorm: yellow
duel runner design: all black duel runner shaped like a one of the police duel runners with yellow tribal designs.
Height: 5:11
character description: all black hair with it slightly covering his right eye, light skinned,  green eyes, black sleeveless t-shirt, dark blue jeans, pure black scater shoes with slight yellow details on the side, a black fingure-less glove on his left hand right below a pure black van-brace, his duel disk is a yellow Lightbridge like duel disk that comes out of the side of his van-brace shaped like the classic design of the dueldisk, yellow amulet hanging around his neck with a small metal chain.
Bio: when he was about 9 years of age a massic earthquake hade happened and caused his house to collaps on him and his family. His mother and father were found dead in the carnage but his little sister was no were to be found not one trace of her. Soon after that he was put in to foster care. He jumped from foster family to foster family soon after he turned 12 he begged his current foster family to enroll him into a duel academy so he could be as good as a duelist as his father was. The foster family then enrolled him in to his first academy but then was kicked out for fighting a year later. Than after he had turned 16 he begged them once more (yes the same foster parents) to inroll him into a academy agen they were refusing at first untell he promised that he would not get in to any more fights. They finaly gave in and in rolled him in a academy once more. To this day he still serches for his little sister senc she was never confirmed dead senc the body was never found. He had obtained his deck from his father he had said that “secn I wont be dueling any more I want you to have my deck. Take good care of it my son” he had then been charicing the deck ever senc he was given it.

Last edited by joshuadyson on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GajeelFx
GajeelFx

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Character Name: Swagjeel Swagfox
Dorm: Swaggold
Deck(s): Swagtrains
Duel runner design: Gold plated with swag on it
Height: Swag'10
Character Description: first ROLE-PLAY Iron_shadow_dragon_by_gray_fullbuster-d6dy683
Bio: Born with swag and grew up with swag, the swag gods shall rek u all with swag....~swag~
Back to top Go down
https://satellar.forumotion.com
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Name: Tin-Tin Broder
Dorm:Yellow
Deck:Triple Aieser
Duel Runner:Black with gold and red hylights accross the sides
Height: 5'10"
Appearance: Aqua eyes with hassle puples jet black hair with a blonde streak across the front slender.
Bio: the youngest of 3 has a split personality one is the smart play style and cunning interactions hanging with the smart kids, the second is a darker side more hostile and reckless hanging with the "under achievers" causing mischief. He's the son of Brave Broder he after being born made braves rune eye burn. Finally brave put down his duel deck for fear of his sons reaction to Loki but one day at the age of ten Dragon shows up at the Brider house hold clamming Thor led him there not much latter halldor also arrived with Odin Brave then realized his mistake of keeping the skills of Loki away from Tin-Tin was a mistake all three gods called to him and so he became a very powerfull duelist and at the age of 15 applied to get into this academy after his 5 year training period BOTH eyes obtained the rune. He has also been said to be corrupted with the might of Beelze but no evedince has been found to prove this rumer.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:24 pm

ok the RP sighnups are officialy closed there is a smot dow for aichi so he can post his guys templet here >.> the RP will start tomorrow and here are the list of ppl

RP players:

joshua
necro
gajeel
Henrietta
tvbeast
kaito
aichi
asuya
sophia

game masters:

necro

head game master:

joshua

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 am

hay guys now i wont to be the first to host a RP and i will not be in this RP cuz of some stuff but anyways this RP will take in the yugioh univers and it will be taking place in a academy this will alose be free typing and each person will be alowed 1 main character and 1 sub character. you dont not need the sub character at all its there as a option and all duels in the RP will be done on DN and if you wont to turbo duel (you guys shoudl know what thats is) just add a random field spell in to your deck and treat it as speed world 2 and befor the duel starts make sure you activate it first.

rules-

1#have fun

2# dont use other pepols characters

3# no god mode it just makes it unfun

character sheet-

Character Name: Cecile Veras
Dorm:Obelisk Blue

Deck(s): Harpie/Madolche/SpellBooks/Gishki

Height: N/A

Character Description: Cecile is often seen with a white robe on, many has not seen the features that laid underneath the white robe. However hidden beneath the hood, was straight long brown hair, and a pair of emerald green eyes. There is a faded scar above her left eyebrow.

Bio: Cecile is never seen with anyone else, she is often alone and rarely speaks. The robe that she treasures and wears every single day was given to her by her deceased mother, Gloria. No one knows who is her father. People often try to stay away from Cecile, because people view her as a sign of misfotune and do not want bad luck to be brought upon them. She sits alone in class and has no friends and wishes sometimes that she was never born.

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:03 am

Duel Runner : White
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Josh and Necro have given me permission to join the RP. Below is my character sheet. I'll try to jump in as smoothly as possible, so no worries.

Character Name: Hikari Himitsu
Dorm: Deneb Yellow
Deck(s): Agent
Duel Runner Design (optional): Long, sleek motorcycle with a circular overhang. Has runs engraved on the sides, and metallic wings coming out of the sides. Uses 2 wheels, one on each end, and is blue-white in color. Runes shine brightly with their respective book, and all of them do when World is summoned.
Height: 5’11”
Character Description (Image or lengthy description): Shoulder-length black hair, with red eyes and pale skin. Very slender, and always seems to be in sorrowful reflection; only smiles when he’s relaxing with Hyperion and Kristya. Wears a long, black cloak, with bandages up his arms and hands. Wears a black belt on his waist, but it seems relatively unnecessary. He also had bandages on his torso, neck, and legs, but most of these are not visible due to the black vest and long pants he wears.
Bio: Despite the school’s strict “no late entry” policy, Hikari is the first transfer student the school has had in years. All that is known about him is that he’s an ace student from another country that, for some reason, was put in Deneb Yellow. While none many know his back-story, he is seemingly interested in everyone else, and is constantly trying to learn more about the school and the people in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first ROLE-PLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ROLE-PLAY   first ROLE-PLAY Empty

Back to top Go down

first ROLE-PLAY
Page 1 of 1