Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
First role-play - START Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

First role-play - START Empty
PostSubject: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Alright every one this is the start of the RP now I whish that you guys will have fun >.>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright and sunny day at the satellar duel academy. The waves were crashing agency the shore line as the students were getting off the boat. The first day of the Duel Academy has begun. As the students are being ushered off the boats at the docks, the Head Master of the Academy is at the bottom of the ramp to greet them. They are being encouraged to head towards the top of the Hill, at which the tower that is the Duel Academy stands. Before being allowed off the docks, however, the students are being requested to show their passports. While leaving the docks, one of the passengers suddenly realize they have misplaced their Passport. The student who had missplaced their passport was named Swagjeel Swagfox (you are requard to have your first post be that your character had missed his passport gajeel >.>)

(my character’s entrance)
yukanna was walking down the ramp of the academy boat when he had met a man at the bottom of the ramp who was asking for his passport. He had than handed his passport to the man when he had noticed one of the students were rummaging throw his bag for something but did not really care and walked tords the academy he than soon arrived at the main entrance were there was a sighn colored the dorms colors and he had followed the sighn that was yellow and it had led him to the yellow dorm building he had than looked down at a paper that was in his hand to try to find the room “A12” as that is his dorm room. he than arrived at the door of his dorm room and entered. He thought to himself as he put don’t his bag of clothes “well it’s a bit small but it will do” he then started to unpack his items into the closet that was into the room. He than looked over and noticed the bed was a bunkbed and thought to himself “well, looks like im going to have a room mate mostlikly” he than had finish putting his stuff away and had walked out of the dorm room and decided to walk around the island untell the class bell rung for the first class of the semester. he than had come to the edge of the island were he could easily see the sea hr stud there with his arms crossed looking over the sea when he heard some one behind him and had turned around
(any one may reply saying they had saw him and started to talk to him)
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Tin-Tin was taking a nap when the boat came ashore a nice student woke him up (anyone can claim they are the one who woke him up) he came out and was asked for his passport he always keeps those kinds of things in his back pocket. Then man handed him a piece of paper with "A12" on it. He decided to explore a bit before going to his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
GajeelFx
GajeelFx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 pm

swagjeel looked for his passport till he found it in his back pocket (i cri errytiem) then went to his dorm room to take a nap cuz fuck exploring the island >.>
Back to top Go down
https://satellar.forumotion.com
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:58 pm

"So You guys do you think I have a shot at being a good student in this academy?" Sokuho Asks looking at his spreaded out deck. "Naturally it won't be easy. But you guys will be there fighting with me right? So there is no worries." Sokuho Says while putting his deck together. Sokuho Looks at his back-up deck With red eyes. "No, I won't need it right? No one can be that strong..." Sokuho whispers to himself as he picks up both decks and heads out of his room to find that he is only a mile away from his destination. "I'm ready for this. No one will stop me...." Sokuho says while red aura surrounds him. As the ferry arrives at his destination only 2 words are heard. "It's Showtime!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
First role-play - START Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Marcus was training in the academy's gym for a boxing tournament next week when a student named Michael walked up behind him and said, "Hey Marcus, the boat just arrived with the new students. I saw a few of them and they looked ready to duel." Marcus turned to look at Michael and said, "Cool, just give me a second to change and I'll be down there." Michael left the gym and Marcus got changed into his dorm attire and put on his orange/black cap. Marcus walked down to where the passengers were getting off and he said to the other students coming to meet their new classmates, "Its Showtime guys!"

Maya was on the boat and she saw the beauty of Satellar Duel Academy. She then thought to herself, "This is where Anna told me Marcus went to school after he moved away. I hope I can see him again..." She started blushing and saw a student next to her look at her funny. She freaked out for a bit then started whistling until they reached the academy and she saw a short and plump man at the end of the dock.

The Head Master greeted all the new students through the intercom and said, "Welcome to Satellar Duel Academy. We are happy to meet you all and we will be having our introduction duels to determine your placement within our dorms very soon. For now, head over to the duel arena where we will begin your duels." Marcus walked over to the arena and the headmaster said to him, "Ah, Marcus. Good to see you lad. Will you do me a favor and help test one of the students when testing begins?" Marcus thought about it for a second and said, "Sure thing sir, I'd be happy to help." The Headmaster then told him he'd be told the name of his opponent later that day and that he should wait for the duels in the locker room. Marcus agreed and left for the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Asura stood at the balcony of the academy. From there, he stared from beneath his hood as the boat full of new students arrived. Narrowing his eyes, he sighed and turned around, walking back into the school.

"Great...more boring kids. Every year, these newbies try to take me down, and every year the same result happens. It's annoying." Asura talked to himself as he walked down the stairs and eventually made his way outside. "I might as well go scout the kids.." Asura decided to walk toward the docks where the new kids were coming in and see if any of them had any promise to them. "Who knows...might be fun this year. But not likely."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:32 pm

yukanna had turned around and noticed it was just a squirl making the noise behind him (ppl plz ;-;
) he had than heard the announcement from the head master and whent to the arena to were he saw thousands of duelists gathered around the arena and he than sat down in a nearby seat to whait for his introduction duel. he than took out his deck and looked at is and said to himself "i hope that this deck will be good inof....NO... it will be good inof it was my fathers deck after all" he than put the deck in his deck holder on the side of his belt and than took out a book from his back pocket and started reading it.
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Sokuho Managed to stay alone throughout most of the testing. Up to three duelists who had already tested and made blue went up to Sokuho and made a rude remark. "Sokuho right? Well today is your lucky day because you get to see the rank you will never reach." The tallest blue student said. Sokuho Narrowed his eyes with a glare that Made the student get pale. "Talk to me again and I will not hesitate to hurt you." Sokuho said while red aura surrounding him. He said enough to make the students go to the restroom. Sokuho stared at His decks untill one Adult stepped forward to him. "Sokuho right? It is your turn to test." Sokuho stood up and followed him without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Marcus walked into the locker rooms when he got a message on his phone. It was the headmaster sending the file on the student he must face for the test. Marcus looked at the name on the profile and thought, "Hmm? Maya Hasuburo eh? Her name sounds familiar..." Marcus then got another message saying it is time and the headmaster over the announcements said, "Maya Hasuburo, please report to the duel arena for your test." Marcus said, "Alright, time to test this girl." and walked off to the where the duelists start for their duels.

Maya walked to the starting area and walked through.There was a crowd watching her and cheering her on. She never felt more confident than right now. Across from her was a manin a white lab coat with a duel disk. the announcer said, "Alright everybody let us welcome Maya Hasuburo as she is about to duel..." The headmaster stopped him mid sentence and told him the change in opponent and the announcer said, "It seems we have a change in opponents everyone. And here he is now!!! The Prince of the Ring and the KO Boxing Machine. Its MARCUS KICHIROU!!!!" The whole crowd gasped as there were whispers among the crowd saying stuff like, "Why Marcus of all people? Why him? He is probably going to be too much for her to handle." Maya thought to herself, "Is this my Marcus? I do not remember him changing last names if it is."

Marcus walked out and the crowd cheered for him. Marcus walked to the duel arena and said to Maya, "So you are Maya Hasuburo. It is a pleasure to meet you and I wish you the best of luck." The Announcer said, "Alright get ready to duel!" and the virtual systems turned on...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUEL START!
Marcus Kichirou - Winner
Maya Hasuburo - Loser
The virtual systems turned off after Maya got attacked by Marcus's Switchitter and got knocked down. "Good duel you two" said the announcer as Marcus helped Maya get up. Suddenly, a voice behind Marcus said, "So Kichirou, still beating up weak decks to prove yourself eh?" Marcus turned around to see a guy with purple eyes and dark brown hair in a dorm uniform. "So Asura, still got that giant ego of yours eh?" The crowd gasped as it turns out the man was the top student of the school, Asura...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Cecile sat at a bench in the garden of the academy. She was examining through her deck, seeking some improvements that could be done. She never had or viewed anyone as a friend, except the cards she clutched tightly. The deck is her only friend. She shuffled the deck gently with grace and looked at the top card of her deck, she smiled a little bit and shuffled the card back into the deck, repeating the process several times. She then stood up and walked gently towards the building of the academy. She walked into the academy building hearing rude comments about her.

"Look at that girl, she always wear that white robe, I wonder if she is too ugly to show her face." Said a Slifer.

"That's Cecile, don't talk to her, she is known as the white witch" Said an Obelisk to some of the new kids.

Cecile looked at the direction where the comments came from, immediately silencing the people. She then traveled further down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:08 pm

yukanna had been whatching the duel noticing every detail missplay ect. he than thought to himslef marcus strategy was almost perfect but had its flaws. after the deul he norticed soem oen behined marcus talkling to him. yukanna than turned to a nearby student and asked who that guy was the student replied wiht "thats asura hes the top student in the school and the guy he's talking to is marcus basiclt the second from the top in the academy" yukanna seams intrested in thes two ppl as soon he was determined to duel them after his introduction duel. he than heard the anouncer say "alright students give a warm welcom to sokuho as he will be the next duelist to be tested all we got to do is whait for him to get down here" yukanna than has desided to go untell he would be dueling. he than left the arena and noticed a girl wiht a white robe as he was walking down the hall and aproched her and had said "umm hi i am new here so iv been trying to make soem freinds so umm.. my name is yukanna senshi be you can call me yu for short" he was ovisouly nervious trying to talk to a new person
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Cecile looked at the person who greeted her, she gently took her hood down and examined the person in front of her closely.
"I don't think you would want to talk to me. Unless you want misfortune to be brought upon you...according to the others." She said quietly.

"Hey new kid, what are you doing with the witch? You want to die that badly?" Said a group of Ra students pointing fingers at Cecile and laughing.

"I think I should leave now." Said Cecile as she gently pull her hood on.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:20 pm

yukanna than said "idk why you let thos ppl get to you and like i care about bad luck iv had it all my life but if you need to go you can atleast tell me your name" he than looked at the ppl that was insalting her and said "just lay off her ok?" the students than said "what ever hang out wiht the witch if you want" they then turned away and left
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:26 pm

"Cecile." Said Cecile Quietly.
"What, sorry?" Said Yu.
"My name is, Cecile." She said again, this time louder.
"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Yu." The guy said with a big smile.
"How do you smile like that?" Asked Cecile, as she walked away while pulling her hood on.
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Sokuho had watched both the duel and the 2 insulting students. Sokuho had bumped into Marcus while getting to the duel field. Sokuho stared at him with glowing crimson eyes. Marcus had a feeling about Sokuho So he took a seat and watched his duel against charles carefully. "Sokuho I wish you the best of luck." Charles said as he readied his deck. Sokuho smiled as he pulled out his deck and readied his duel disk. "It's Showtime!" Sokuho had said as the duel started.

1 Minute Later.....

DUEL START!
Sokuho Suru - Winner
Charles Wenco - Loser

The crowd looked astonished as charles was one of their best testers and could not do anything to come close to beating Sokuho. "I wonder what his score was." Said a curious yellow student.

Theme Of the duel.

Last edited by KaiserKaito on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 pm

yukanna seamed confused after cecile said that he than said "well um see you around cecile i think" he than left the hallway and whent outside were he sat on a bench but he could hear students wispering about him "isent that the guy who talked to and difended the witch" "stay away from him hes wiht the witch" he than thought to himself "well word traves fast around this academy o_O" he than disided to jsut ignor them and relax untell his duel.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:45 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------DUEL START!
Nicolis Exactol - Winner
Tin-Tin Broder - Loser
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tin-Tin went back to his dorm room to sleep. He noticed someone else's stuff aready on one bed so he took the other for his nap.

Last edited by Tvbeast on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:50 pm

(ok every one this is announcment you have to acholy duel for the introduction duel you cant just say you won and never dueld you are requard to duel one of the game masters for the introduction duel unless me or necro says other wise to get in contact wiht me or necro for the introduction duel)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Cecile went back to her dorm, after watching the examinations of the new students. She sat on her blue bed, pondering about what happened earlier today. She took a warm bath. She wanted to check her phone for the time, but couldn't find it anywhere. She then remembered something dropped when she was talking to Yu, she went to Yu's dorm, and knocked on it.

"Hello? It's me Cecile, I think I dropped my phone." She said.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:58 pm

yukanna than had got off the bench he was on and said to himself "might as well go get my phone from my room dident think it would be this long b4 i get tested" on the way he saw a poster that listed the ppl who needed to be tested and they were in alphabetical order when he noticed he was at the bottom of the list he said to himself "really? dam it.... its goign to be a while befor i get tested" he than continued to go to his dorm room half way to the dorm room he put on his ear buds from his ipod and continued to walk to the dorm room but when he arived he had his eyes closed with his hands in his pocket and acidently ran into cecile nocking her over folowing him falling ontop of her he than said to the person underneath him "oh..hay whatch were your going!0) he than noticed it was cecile and imedeitly said "oh sorry"

Last edited by joshuadyson on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Marcus was walking to the blue dorm when he passed a woman in a white hood on his way. Marcus looked and thought, "That was the supposed Witch of the academy. That poor girl. She must have been taunted all her life. Sort of reminds me of myself." Marcus walked to his dorm room and heard a noise coming from across the hall and thought to himself, "Geez, my neighbor sure is loud. I think I'll go ask him to turn it down." Marcus knocked on the door of his neighbor's room and a familiar face opened the door. It was the guy he bumped into in the hallway earlier, Sokuho. "Hey there Sokuho, I came by cause I heard a load noise. Could ya turn it down a bit? If you can, that would be great." Marcus left and he went to lay on his bed and think for a bit. "That girl... Maya... she seems so familiar, but I can't think of where we met..." Marcus thought about it for a second and then had a thought. "Could it be that girl... from all those years ago..." Marcus decided he'd sleep on it and went to bed.

Maya checked the board to find out she got into Deneb Yellow dorm and so she left to find her dorm room. She found her room and opened the door. She discovered a nicely decorated room with a 2nd bed next to a side table that is between the 2 beds. Maya figured she'd be having a roommate soon and she decided to unpack. She took out a picture and a frame then put the picture beside her bed. It was a picture of Maya as a little girl with a young boy beside her at a fair. She was leaning her head on his shoulder and resting a bit. Maya noticed a scar on the boy's right arm, which was draped around her shoulder. Maya thought, "If that Marcus guy has this scar, then I can know for certain it is my Marcus." Maya then finished unpacking and decided to go to sleep.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Tin-Tin was woken by a crash outside his dorm room door when he opened the door a boy was rubbing the top of his head on top of a girl neither of which he knew "Hello umm what are you two doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 pm

yukanna than looked at the man abuv him standing in the door way of his room and quickly got up and said "NO NO NO NO IT NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" while quickly waving his arms liek they do in the anime "you got it all wrong!" he than looked at cecile and was wored for his life cuz it looked liek she was angry he than said "oh umm hi cecile i dident see ya there sorry for nocking you over" he had said nervisouly "but i just came to get something from my dorm room ill see ya later cecile" he than whent in his room fairly quickly and shut the door he than said "ok who are you and why are you in my room" to tin-tin

Last edited by joshuadyson on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:40 pm

Sokuho was meditating at the time he was in his room by the time everyone was done testing. As he was meditating he felt like he tapped into something that made things in the room fly as if there was a quake. Aura had surrounded him and He was starting to Scream untill someone had barged into his room. It was Marcus. "Hey there Sohuko, I came by cause I heard a load noise. Could ya turn it down a bit? If you can, that would be great." Marcus left before Sokuho could reply. "God that was close. But Did I leave my door Unlocked? I remember locking it." Sokuho thought as he went towards the door and checked the lock to make sure it worked. "Maybe I shouldn't do that here." He thought as He walked out of his room making sure he locked the door. He noticed a door was open and there were other students outside of the door. Sokuho decided to leave the situation alone since He wanted to be alone at the time. He was walking and noticed something that caught his eye. There was a small graveyard. "About three gravestones?" Sokuho thought as he approached the gravestones. As if it was natural Sokuho stood on one knee and paid his respects. He placed 1 framed trading card for each stone. The three cards being Obelisk The Tormentor, Slifer The Sky Dragon, And The Winged Dragon of Ra. The three cards were exclusive. Each he had won a tournament to get. He noticed there was a girl watching him with tears. "Hi My name Is Sokuho." Sokuho greeted. "I'm Asuka. What are you doing to the gravestones?" Asuka asked impatiently. "I was paying My respects by placing three exotic trading cards in front of their gravestones. And I know I am weird." Sokuho replied. Asuka looked at Sokuho in a suprised face. "No that is not weird at all." Asuka Said while smiling. "But why did you do it?" Asuka asked curiously. "Well.... It's important to me to respect the fallen No matter who they are." Sokuho Said while looking down. " Are you Hungry at all?" Asuka asked politely. "Now that you ask I am pretty hungry." Sokuho said while feeling his stomach. "Come On I'm gonna get you a whole meal for free." Asuka said while grabbing his hand and dragging him along with her. "Okay thanks?" Sokuho says as he is being dragged.
"Wow!" Sokuho said as he stared at the buffet-like table. "So you're telling me I can eat whichever ones I choose?" Sokuho asked Asuka excitedly. "Yep,Anything you want." Asuka said with a smile on her face. "Alright! I mean erm... Thanks for the lunch." Sokuho said nervously as he started picking out what he wanted. by the time he was done picking out his food 3 plates were filled with food for him. "So Sokuho.... Have you ever um... lost someone important to you?" Asuka asked nervously. Sokuho Looked at her with his face stuffed with food. he swallowed and spoke. "Well... Yea I have. I was a part of an army of a losing war when I was five. So I lost a lot of important people to me." Sokuho said and then continued to eat. "You were part of an army when you were five years old?!" Asuka asked astonished. "Yea It was hard at first but I got the hang of it by the time I was eight years old." Sokuho replied calmly. "Is this person telling me the truth or should I just get out of here?" Asuka thought in her head. "So do you have a family?" Asuka asked waiting for the response she wanted to hear. "I'm not sure that I have a family. But if I do have one I wouldn't want to see them." Sokuho said as he continued to chow down.

Last edited by KaiserKaito on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:55 am

Cecile gently pushes Yu's door open and said with a expressionless face.

"My phone fell in your pocket, and I would like it back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next