Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 6: [Spirits]

Go down 
+8
Dark Rose
Myrtenaster
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
Kitty Mew Mew
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Firebreath
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:53 am

Jaden grit his teeth trying to figure out what happened
(Okay Valk bunny jaden if we are still stuck in this room, if we are out then you or [img]http://media.pldh.net/pokecons_action/151.gif[/img] can, k thx night)
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:57 am

Gajeel had an immense sense of stamina, so he felt the same as if he never fought.
25/25 I guess?

Gajeel shifted into his demonic form, standing still with completely emotionless eyes, staring at Jack. He had no fear, and in fact, couldn't feel it. Demons are generally unaffected by the doing of another demon other than satan himself. "I don't believe in fairy tales. Hurry up and finish the story before I use archive to do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:03 am

Orpheus got up. He coughed up blood but he had enough energy to finish the story now. "As.... The Lone Jack awoke again, he went on a rampage. He caused grief, injury, but non died surprisingly. But something big came. It was unknown of what came. Just something came. And it was surging with power just like The Lone Jack. *At this point the story came to present time. And there was a gust of wind and dust piling up blocking a lot of the vision of the two* The two fought. The two fought amazingly, huge hits, powerful blows, the Jack had met its match. The gust and dust all around them was too much. And neither of them at this point could see anything. Throwing blindly. Because of this, the two of them were blasted at opposite directions of each other. Both of them landing onto the ground, Jack with his hat ripped, Joker with his armor pretty cracked. Calming Jacks souless body. He stood up again and entered his sleep form. To be awoken again another day." Orpheus said. The dust cloud calming down. Revealing whats happened. Orpheus smiled realizing what the little kid squandering in a void because he was scared said. "Heal." Orpheus said. And he healed completely. "Teleport it away" And The Lone Jack disappeared into a different part of the world. "Power" Orpheus said. Orange aura starting to surround him. He looked like he was really powerful all of a sudden. He started walking towards Joker. Joker was weak, he looked tired and exhausted. He stopped in front of him, and he started at it. "What are you?" Orpheus asked, intrigued as he got a better look at Joker, confirming his hunch.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:06 am

"THANK FUCKING GOD ITS GONE! WOOO!" Sasha cheers, thankful that the weird thing decided not to go after her. Though she did have some catching up to do with Jaden when he did come back.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:07 am

Joker straightened, brushing dust from his shoulders as he regarded Orpheus, his previous rage having receded. He said simply "I am something More."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:09 am

"i wouldent chear just yet sasha... its not gone just another part of the world.." said adrein looking at sasha.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:11 am

"Go away" Orpheus said. And Joker was gone. He had a serious face, he wasn't in the same mood he was when he entered the area. He looked back at Merlin who was just sitting there looking at the sky.He remembered that Echo and Jaden were still in the prison. "Free" He said and they started falling from the sky. He then turned off the mode, and turned back to his normal self. "Eyyy that wasn't so bad..." He said looking at everyone. With a giddy face, slapping Merlins back.

"Oof... heh" Merlin managed. rubbing his back.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:11 am

Cobra was lying on the ground with a smile on his face. He sat up. "That was a rush" Cobra stood up and dusted himself off. He russeld his hair. But it was also a pain."

Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 am

Jaden looked down, Echo still in his arms as they fell to the ground. Of all the fucking ways to free them...

He held onto Echo tightly before his wings expanded, and he glided in a circle slowly down to the ground. The moment his feet touched a solid surface, Echo stumbled out of his grip. She cancelled the spell on her eyes, her vision/Sight slowly returning.

((Does Echo have the Sight back yet?))
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:17 am

Joker reappeared with a huff, his back to Orpheus and his arms crossed. He had is nose in the air. "How RUDE! I thought we were friends!" Joker slowly turned his head to look at Orpheus, then sniffed loudly turning away again.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:17 am

"told you he wasent that tuff.." said adrein taking a seat on the ground still in his holy awakening form.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:19 am

Upon seeing it all end, Willow clapped slowly.

"My, my, my...what a story that man tells, wouldn't you agree, Kado, Asuya?" Willow looked over at the two of them. Kado shrugged. She hated stories. Asuya, on the other hand, had reached her very limit. She witnessed it all end and saw Jaden and Echo reappear. But instead of happiness, she felt nothing but rage and anger. Her eyes were completely black. Willow's smile quickly faded.

"Asuya..? ASUYA?!" She tried to grab ahold of her, but Asuya snapped and let out a blood-curdling scream. A scream so powerful it resonated through the dimensions. A scream so powerful that it ripped open a portal from the Void and out into the world. In the midst of her fury, her aura became nothingness, but still managed to create wings on her. But these wings were much different than her usual Blood Wings. These Wings were sharp, flexible, solid, and there were six of them along her back. She sped through the Void and out into the world at the speed of light, only to grab ahold of Jaden's throat as she passed him. She dragged him through the air until she slammed him into the wall of a nearby building, holding him up by his throat as she spoke to him.

"You...This is all YOUR FAULT!" As she screamed, the voice of another could be heard in sync with hers. The voice of Alucard.

"Her screams of pain and torment...YOU let that monstrosity touch her, and hurt her! You ALMOST GOT HER KILLED! Echo almost DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! You did nothing but watch, you sat there and stared, pissing yourself at this monster instead of protecting her...You did NOTHING." Her grip on Jaden's throat tightened.

"All of this destruction...all of this carnage...My sister, Klaus, Shina, Jack...ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOUR. FAULT!" Her eyes grew darker, to the point where looking at them was like staring into the Void. Then...tears. In that moment, she released Jaden and let him drop, her wings liquefying instantly and dropping into a pool of black blood around her. She fell to her knees and sobbed.

"I almost lost her...And you did nothing...you sat there and did nothing..." She stood back up and suddenly slammed her fist into the wall directly next to Jaden's head. The wall crumbled and broke. Asuya's knuckles bled, but it wasn't red that fell from her. It was black. She looked Jaden in the eyes, her voice turning hostile.

"Leave..." After a pause, she screamed at him.

"LEAVE US ALONE! GO AWAY!" As she screamed, the rest of the buildings that were partially standing literally crumbled to dust. Her black blood began to spin around her.

"You aren't welcome back here...You're never going to be welcome back here...You are a disgrace...a MENACE. YOU are the reason these things keep happening. You deserve nothing...not even Death. All you deserve is a long, painful lifetime of isolation and DESOLATION!"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:28 am

*Infinite Curse Passive for the rest of this Rps and any other Rps of mine that you use this character of mine until i take it way passive*

"Oh and then Asuya never touched Orpheus again" Orpheus said, making Asuya stop touching him.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:30 am

As Jaden dropped, he grabbed at his throat, gasping desperately for air. Emotions shot through him, but anger and sorrow were the most evident. He had tried to help, he had tried to do something. But he hadn't. His train of thought was suddenly shattered as Echo spoke, however.

"Asuya." Echo said nothing beyond that. She said nothing more than her name. Yet somehow, just that carried a thousand words with it. Her voice was calming and soothing, yet stern all the same. A single hand found its way to Asuya's shoulder as she squeezed it lightly. Echo stared right through Asuya, as if not only calming her, but threatening the monster that so desperately tried to control her.

((Tam Tam, I'm only bunnying Jaden. No more interactions like that till he's back pls. Also, FB, wtf is infinite curse? So Echo has lost her Sight permanently, or?...))
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:30 am

Kiru sighed and approached Asuya, but stayed a good ten feet or so away, "Asuya? It's obvious you love Echo dearly and would be devastated if she were harmed. However if it is of any solace to you, I have the power to reverse any harm done to her." This was the first time Kiru had ever mentioned anything about any "powers" she had.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:33 am

adrein sat there not saying a word wishing he had popcorn to whatch this with
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:33 am

Cobra Reformed behind jaden and used his bandages to hove jaden away form Asuya. "Hey, hey i know you are upset angel, but, and i know i have no say but. After what just happened instead of taking about all this anger, and darkening those lovely wings even more. Why don't you go and embrace Echo. Be glad she is still here, i don't know much about love but... its something that she needs from you and you need from her." Cobra rustled his hair."Now can we all please calm down."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:36 am

Upon feeling Echo's hand, and she knew it was hers, Asuya dropped again. Her eyes returned to normal, and her blood stopped swirling. She began to sob. This wasn't like her, not at all. And when she saw Echo, she knew she had a bond with her. But for some reason, Asuya just couldn't remember why. And that angered her more than anything. Kado and Willow watched from the back. Kado had a look of fear on her face, while Willow had a look of sorrow. She knew this was going to happen, and she tried to prevent it but...

Asuya sobbed into her hands. She was becoming something she was afraid of. The black blood, it caused her to become like this, but she didn't know that. She quickly grabbed onto Echo's hand and hugged her arm, burying her face in it as she cried. In that moment, Willow and Kado walked to them. Kado was the first to speak, but all she said was "Asuya..." Willow remained silent, but knelt down next to Asuya. Then, she took her head and pulled it to her breast. This was the first time Willow had ever hugged her sister. She gently whispered to her.

"It's alright Asuya...Marideth's here...It's all over..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:39 am

At the excitement of seeing Jaden, Sasha quickly ran over to where Asuya crashed into Jaden. "COME BACK HERE YOU SHIT!" Sasha exclaims, trying to get to Jaden as fast as she can.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:41 am

(What's infinite curse again?)

"Well that was boring." Gajeel sighed, looking at Asuya. "Need any help?" He walked up slowly to her, offering his hand. "There's no need to cry. If you ever need to talk, any of you, you can always come by. I hate to see more people suffer." Another rare glimps of Gajeel's softer side, but he knew he needed to help cheer Asuya up.

"I think everyone here should help Asuya. She can just rely on Echo and her sisters for everything, so having us, as a team, and a family; will help her."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:45 am

Cobra sat down "To much emotion it can sustain me for years." Corba layed on the ground and looked up at the sky. He pulled out from his pocket a Platinum watch. So much happened in such little time. He started playing with the platinum watch.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:46 am

adrein was touched by the moment almost about to cry....almost "well senc this is all over now.... we finaly get to head back?.." said adrein looking at the others
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:47 am

Kado rested her hand on Gajeel's shoulder, shaking her head as she whispered to him.

"Look man...We really appreciate it but...Marideth's got this under control for now. We'll happily take you up on your offer but...at another time." As she looked down, Marideth continued to caress Asuya's hair. Asuya continued to cry. Then, suddenly, she turned and lurched over. Essence of black escaped her mouth as she purged it from her stomach. It was blood, no doubt about that. But it was pure black...Marideth patted her back gently, shushing her like she was a child. Kado sighed.

"This is getting bad...We need Karasu..."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:52 am

((Assuming infinite curse means Echo currently has no Sight. Thank you for clarifying, FB.))

Echo shuddered and shook. The return of normal vision had passed its initial shock, but she could barely stand it. She could barely focus, barely pay attention. Her hand slowly stroked Asuya's hair, but not without shaking violently. Her voice was slowly losing its stability, but she spoke.

"It doesn't t-take a scientist to know th-that you feel distress. But we're h-here. All of us." She sighed in relief as she finished. She was barely standing now, and it took all her willpower to remain standing.

And then the blood came.

Echo stared as her vision blurred, the sight filling her mind. She began to collapse. Her mind could no longer take the loss of the Sight. At this rate, her mind would shatter withing a few days of this. But she tried her best to remain standing. For Asuya
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:54 am

A look of concern appeared on Kiru's face, the sisters, at least the two she knew, were acting far differently than they usually had. "What is it you three need to help? I can provide it, whatever it is. You too Echo.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6: [Spirits]
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next