Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Asuya began to hear Ancilla's voice, calm yet urgent.

"We are so close to killing him. But remain calm. Channel your anger and use it. Don't let it use you. Do not let our victory be lost to your bloodlust."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Upon hearing Ancilla's voice, Asuya screamed and clutched her head. Then, she tightened her grip on her scythe before it split up into droplets of black blood that swirled around her. The droplets soon expanded and soon manifested into several large knives. With another scream, the knives flew out in all directions toward Jaden's position.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Jaden saw the knives coming towards him "Shit I cant dodge this one, Trinity Shield!" A bubble surrounded Jaden that made him impervious to any attacks for a moment
20/50

Last edited by Dark Rose on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:32 pm

"Wait a minute...I wanna try something real quick." Sasha states as she goes into her bag. She reaches for her iPhone 128, pointing it towards a group of soldiers. She activates the iPhone 128. (45/50)
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Firebreath landed on the ground and he looked at all the troops. All around him the same black gas while at the same time wasnt black gas formed all around him and started to rotate all around him. Then instantly expanding going through everyone. It killed anyone with a weak soul. So it was all the soldiers the team was still standing. He looked at them and his eyes were pure evil. "Come." He said. his voice was that of a scraggy microphone. "Kuriem angry" Kuriem said as the same black gas started to form around him and it was messy it was moving around in rigged movements in such a fast pace.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:36 pm

While the shield was up and deflected the knives, upon impact they instantly liquefied back into black blood and splattered onto the ground around him. When the shield finally dropped, Asuya smiled, the black blood splatters extending, quickly, as a bunch of sharp needles that looked to impale him from all around (45/50).

Marideth on the other hand had been scanning the area and sighed. No one wanted to fight her. Angrily, she turned to the group where Shinyo, Jaden and Gajeel were. Her eye flickered, and since they weren't paying attention to her, they wouldn't see this from her eye. As it locked onto their position, Darkbright activated, and engulfed the area within 30 feet in a fiery inferno. (30/50)
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:40 pm

Corbeb just pushed his hand on Rex and left a small mark on his back and after that he vanished from the battle field. This mark would temporarily grant him powers if he had any, if that was not the case it would just strengthen his body making him stronger and quicker.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:40 pm

"Well then...I guess I'll never know for sure if that worked." Putting away the iPhone 128. She sighs, as she gets ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Shinyo felt the bullet hit him and said, "God damn it." Shinyo then tried to remove the bullet while Jaden protected him. At this point, Connor had helped get Viola to safety and pressed another button on his remote to call forth his jet bike, The Lone Wolf, and fly in to help the team. Riding in, he took shots at everyone of the troops. He then flew in to Shinyo and the others and said, "Load him onto the bike."

He then got Shinyo aboard and flew Shinyo away from the battlefield to help get the bullet out. Just then a giant dark Inferno appeared and after some quick dodging, Connor and Shinyo made it out safely.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Echo leaned against a tree. She was strangely casual about the whole situation. Everyone was at each other's throats, there was a good chance her friends would die... yet she made no move tk stop it. She had always been the bystander, the one who watches rather than participates.

Slowly, the Watcher receded until it was two small gloves on her hands. This had been bound to happen. Peace never did follow them. She sighed again, crossing her arms while looking to the battlefield.

~~~

Ancilla spoke to Asuya again, this time evidently pleased and filled with a malicious joy.

"Good job! He's on his toes. Do go ahead and finish him off."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Rex didn't notice Corbeb touch him, since he was paying attention to Firebreath. His ears raised, seeing a chance to finally prove that he was useful as a team member. Without any thought, he began to rush at Firebreath, or whatever that thing was named, with a knife in his right hand, and a five-seven pistol in the other.

Gajeel noticed Rex, and instantly teleported to him as he rushed from leaving a marker there previously. "Rex, what are you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:45 pm

Jaden's heart skipped a beat but he quickly flew into the air, barely avoiding the spikes "That was close.."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Sasha went towards Echo, and then turned to watch everything else. "I'ma just sit here and watch. I can't do anything so yeah..." Sasha tells her. She needed something she could use her iPhones on.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Kuriem, looked at Rex and teleported in front of him, his dark eyes looked straight into his, it did nothing but his arm was already going for Rex's stomach. Fire's fingernails seemed to grow into sharp points, they were a light grey color.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 pm

"Go ahead." Echo shrugged, content with the events proceeding her. Although it wad chaotic, everything was slowly falling into place.

((Getting off for the night. Assume Echo stands there. No one try anything with her pls. If they do, she just dodges.))
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Kiru noticed Echo and Sasha standing off to the side and went to join them, Ruby following her. The barrier dropping now that the soldiers were dead and bullets were no longer flying through the air, "Hey guys, not going to help your friends there?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

As Jaden flew into the air, he bumped into Asuya, who was also flying, her scythe in hand.

"Kill you...kill you...KILL YOU!" She brought her scythe above her head and slashed down with all of her might in an attempt to slice Jaden right in half. As she swung, the bladed blood shot out as well, which would slice through bone in an instant.

Looking over at the ones who escaped the Darkbright, Marideth growled then stepped into her shroud she still had active. As she did, she cancelled the teleportation halfway and wound up in the Void. Then, she opened up another shroud from within the Void (20/50). As she did, she shot out her wires from the Void at Gajeel and Rex with enough force to inflict a grievous amount of damage to their throats if caught.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:55 pm

"Um, how would I help. I don't even know if my new toys can help me at all." She tells Kiru. "So, might as well sit and wait for my opportunity to do something."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:56 pm

Rex was able to see that coming from a mile away. Because of so many people teleporting already, if was obvious the main boss was going to, so he prepared. He anticipated the teleportation, and shifted his body to the left, dodging the attack while firing a bullet from his five-seven, leaving 29 bullets inside.

"Not today." He said as he spun on his left heal, gunning for a quick sweeping kick with his right leg, a sharp blade of air forming around it, so if he missed, or hit, the blade would fire at the being regardless with the force to cut steel.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Jaden quickly moved to the side, the scythe slicing the hand off of his robotic arm, jaden winced and went kaioken times four, flying backwards
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:57 pm

"Sasha is exhausted. I... cannot explain what I feel. I'm not scared. And I do care for them. But... I'm at ease with the situation. This all feels right, in some sick and twisted way. So for now, no." Echo frowned while she spoke, obviously unsure of even herself.

((K now I REALLY gtg.))
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 am

Gajeel quickly teleported away from the wires, now being out of range.
Rex pushed his feet on the ground and sprang up, using a push of air to dodge the wires, which would now hit Kuriem.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:09 am

Cobra had started to wake up. "My god, i actually feel pretty good." A hole large enough for cobra to see out of appead in the done that was protecting him and harmony. From it he say the chaos that was going on. "My goodness, cant you guys go an hour without trying to kill something." He stood up and strecteh, he then looked over at harmony and said."Stay here princess, im going to have some fun." He got out of the hole, and closed it once it was out.

(Rage)"Are we going to fight now!!!"

Depends.

Cobra disappeared and reformed next to kado. "So....angel, why are your sisters trying to kill the people on the team."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:09 am

The wires hit Kuriem quickly stopping him in his tracks, but it didn't do anything to him, the wires that went into him started to dissapear into the darkness and the ones that werent touching him fell as the wires attached to his body disappeared. He looked at everyone "Weak!" Kuriem said.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:13 am

The shroud, as it remained open, slowly grew larger over time, as Marideth continued dragging her hand along from inside the Void. From the real world, they would be able to see the shroud growing enough to almost cover the walls of the dome entirely with nothingness. From within, Marideth chuckled.

"Nothingness...is...eternal..."

Kado was still sitting atop King's Knight the entire time whilst Cobra appeared.

"No clue...But if they want to kill this team, then I have to help them. It's what family does."

Asuya's swing was tremendous, as the bladed blood hit the ground, little shockwaves would resonate throughout the ground. She landed on the ground and clutched her scythe, staring at Jaden.

"You CAN'T HAVE HER! SHE'S MINE AND MINE ALONE!" With another swing, a strong gust of wind and five bladed blood shots flew out at Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next