Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:31 pm

"Xiao...Long...?" Kaori pondered a moment before yelling out in surprise.

"YOUR MOTHER IS YANG XIAO LONG?!" Kaori grabbed ahold of Blaze's shoulders, his eyes sparkling with wonder, interest and fantasy. He was paired on the same team as the daughter of a legendary huntress. His luck couldn't be better.

"That is so cool! Is she as cool or as badass as the legends say?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Blaze shrugs. "She was pretty cool. I am sure you will get to speak to her soon anyway, she is a teacher in the school."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:35 pm

"I know! How the hell do we fight it though?" Kiba stared at the bird while clenching the gun tightly. "That thing's feathers are fast and sharp as hell. It'll be hard not to get impaled."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Julia thought for a second "We get on top of it, first we gotta try and slow it down though, if any of you have anything to slow it down, I would use it at the first opportunity"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:37 pm

The Ice barrier Julia created did absolutely nothing, the feathers shattered through it effortlessly, burying into the ground all around them, forming a cage, some feathers even hit so close they stuck into Kino and Zachs clothing, pinning them to the ground

Last edited by Lunarnox on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:38 pm

"SAY WHAT?!" Kaori began running in circles, repeating over and over.

"Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! Team RWBY is in the school!" Kaori began bouncing around on his bed, then froze.

"I have to look my best when I meet them! My mother told me all about them. I HAVE to be in their classes!" Kaori grabbed neat and fancy clothes out of his bag, then ran to the bathroom to change.

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Quaid stood up. "Eh, I'll be back, I'm gonna go walk around, maybe find some people I remember from last year..." He walked off, but left Sylvan in his chair to watch.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Harblu starts to write somethings into her journal, making observations of the other teams performance thus far. She notices Quaid go off.

"Fine by me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Blaze raised her eyebrow. "But Blake and Ruby were pronounced MIA after a bad..... Oh never mind." She says shrugging and turning to Kali. "Not really. I never met her."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Julia looked around them, then looked at Kiba "get them out of this, I'll distract it!" Julia jumped into the air and formed a sheet of ice,landing on it and began running through the air, forming ice under her each step she took, she aimed her assult rifle at the bird at shot a round into it, running around in the air to try and distract it.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Caitie finally walked out after hearing a bit of commotion outside die down. By this point, she had removed her band beanie, instead gripping it in small bundle in hr left hand. Her other hand was grabbing her left arm, rubbing it sheepishly as she smiled at the remaining two.

"S-Sorry... Where'd Kaori go?" She looked around, unable to find the feminine figure. Perhaps that was what the commotion had been about? Caitie hoped no one had ticked him off. He seemed easy to anger...
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:45 pm

kino was nocked completly back, geting pinned by the feathers. "well fuck" he said trying to get out from it, strugling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Using his chain whip Zach carefully cuts off his cloths. After being freed he does the same for Kino. ''You better be smart about your moves,''said Zach as he turns his back to Kino. He causes the blades of his whip to split apart and sends all of them towards the bird.

(-10-30/40)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:49 pm

"Oh, he got weird when I told him my mom was Yang Xiao Long " she shrugs and sits on her bed, playing with her knife.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:51 pm

kino smiled after geting freed "ya dont need to wory about that" he than shouted at julia "HAY MIND HELPING ME UP?!"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Kiba began to circle around, keeping his eyes on the bird. He quickly tossed three bags of floating Kunai, two explosive and one electric. (-3 I think?) Okay, now we know one of its abilities. He waited for the bird to react. "Julia, anything planned?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Kaori soon returned to the room, dressed entirely in a fancy dress. The dress, black along the middle of the front and back and along the skirt which puffed out a bit like a japanese-style dress, had dark purple lines along the sides which extended into vine-like patterns around the front and back. Kaori didn't put on any shoes, but he had long thigh-high black socks with dark purple stripes going horizontally along the length of them. He wore nothing on his arms, showing his somewhat-pale but smooth skin. His hair was done in a way where it was long enough for the bangs to almost cover one eye with the sides and back being neck-length and hanging.

"I can't wait! I'm so excited, I can't believe they're here, I'm so hyped!" Kaori then noticed the faunus in the room and his smile became an instant frown.

"Oh...You're back...Hey um.." Kaori sighed. Inside, he felt really guilty for the things he said while on the ship. He still barely trusted any faunus, but this one was on his team. He had to do something.

"I'm really sorry for the things that I said earlier...I know you heard me...Faunus have pretty good hearing. I was just really angry...Sorry for insulting you as a faunus.." He said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:58 pm

The Nevermore dove straight into the ice Julia was using to climb into the air, shattering it to bits with ease, taking no notice whatsoever of the teams attacks on it, it dove straight for Kiba, attempting to grab him in its beak

Kali returned RR back to its more compact form, returning it to its place at the small of her back. When Kaori returned she gave him a long hard look, she didn't know what to think of him anymore.. The chinchilla on the other hand looked rather tasty...
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Smirking wickedly as Zach laughs violently. ''That stupid bird ignored my attack,''laughed Zach as all the blades hit different parts of its body thus causing the paralyzing effect to take hold. He rushes towards the creature with his blade ready to attack as it reforms itself.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Caitie just looked in shock when Blze dropped the information. So that was her mother... the chinchilla had known the last name had sounded familiar, but this was beyond even her expectation as to who Blaze was related to.

"Wow... who woulda th-" Caitie was quickly cut off when Kaori came bursting back in, clad in a dress. She had to admit, the girl looked rather good in it, but what really blew the fluff off of her tail was the apology. A human who was racist but still seemed to care... this would be interesting. A hop and a hand later, Caitie was smiling wide at Kaori.

"Perhaps we did get off on the wrong foot. I know we already did intros, but... I'm Caitie," she said, teeth gleaming in the light of the dorm, "nice to meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Kiba saw the bird come to him, so he pointed his gun to the floor and shot a round, rocket jumping straight up and out of the way of the bird. He then took a tag out and threw it, an ice tag aiming for its wing. The bird's momentum hopefully was too much for it to dodge it. The ice tag also made it so one wing would be completely frozen over and too heavy to move. A strong flap could damage the wing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:07 pm

As the ice was hit Julia started to fall "Ahhhh!!! Gotcha!" Julia created another sheet of ice below her and hopped off from it, landing on some of the ruins while getting her bearings. Julia noticed Zachs blades hit the bird and she smiled, quickly using her ice to get closer and reading her axe, as she neared it she swung and would almost certainly hit it's neck at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:08 pm

"Indeed. I'm Kaori, as you know." Kaori smiled. For the first time, he felt...good about being friends with a faunus.

"So, it seems the other teams are going through trial...When do you think ours will be..?" Kaori looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:09 pm

"Oh my god....let me pet you! " She says to Caitie as she moves close to her, eyes wide
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:11 pm

kino sprinted twords were the big ass bird was, his sword trailing behind him as he griped them. he activated his aura blades as he was sprinting twords the bird, his swords now glowing gold. when he got close he stoped instantly going for a slash with both of his sword virtucly upwards at the birds neck. (37/40)

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next