Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Brady was honestly surprised. He studied up the team names and noticed their trends of the leaders having the first letter of their names be first in the team name. He then realized he was officially the team leader of team 4. He said to Julia, "Looks like we are both leaders." He made a mental note to talk with Harblu later about this to make some arrangements. He figured Harblu's strategies earned her the role of team strategist.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Julia blinked, her? Team leader but why her out of the strategist kiba,the agile kino or the powerhouse zach? She needed to have a talk with her team once they went to get their gear "Yea that's really cool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Blaze got to the table, piled on every breakfast food she could think of, and plopped herself next to the group. "Oh hey that is super cooooool........Enough talk. Hungry. Food. Now." she says, smashing her face into the food.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:54 pm

"Neat, Julia's leader. Less work for me! Anyways, you guys wanna throw a party? Mission's tomorrow and I doubt we'll have any downtime for a while." Kiba hung off one of the small lamps in the hallway attached to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Julia looked at blaze and giggled before nodding to kiba "Yea a big party with all the teams would be so cool!" Julia smiled happily and was so excited she was literally almost bouncing around.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Bouncing with excitement? That was Kiba's thing, but he didn't mind. "Yo, when we gonna do this? Where? Oh! The academy courtyard! It can be a welcome party with every team, old and new. We can have a ton of fun. Maybe even a contest!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Harblu heard the team names and leaders on the overhead. Honestly, it didn't matter that much to her. Its not like her role would change or anything. And if Brady didn't like something, depending on the mood Harblu could just not give him heals. Either way, she still had a lot of power in the team. She still sat down and waited after throwing that bucket of water on Orajeo, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Julia smiled "Yea the academy courtyard sounds like the perfect spot!" Julia smiled happily and sat back down, her ears twitching excitedly "We should gather all the teams! And also go into town and get snacks and drinks!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Brady finished his sandwich and said, "I'm gonna go check on Harblu." He put his plate up and went up to the dorm room. He knocked this time as to make sure she does not freak out again. He said, "Hey Harblu? How the guy? Also I'd like some time to chat." He knew Harblu held more power as his team only had 1 medic and her strategies were unparalleled in defeating the Death Stalker. He figured he would just make the arrangements with her to be his second in command of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:13 pm

"You and I can go get the snacks right now! I have the money, my tournament winnings always let me be able to spend. I never really do spend much, so it all piles up! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:14 pm

"He should be waking up soon. So go on." Harblu tells Brady while continuing to wait for Orajeo to wake up and while listening to Brady talk at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Julia nodded and waved bye to blaze "Yea let's go kiba!" Julia then took off for the exit, leaving the building and heading towards the town as her hair flowed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:44 pm

Brady said, "Well I was wondering if you were up for the role of the team strategist. That plan for the Death Stalker was excellent and I figured I could handle more outside delegations while in battle, you make the team strategies. How does that sound to you?" Brady wanted to make sure he held good terms with Harblu here as he really did care for his team members. And now with his new role as team leader, he held a greater responsibility for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:49 pm

"Double check with Ms. Schnee for clarification on what your job really is besides 'leading the team.' Come back and we can talk about this some more, but there's nothing I really I can't object to so far. As long as you talk to me about diplomacy stuff before you do it then we should be okay. But ask Ms. Schnee for clearification on what it entails, cause there might be something we're forgetting." Harblu instructs Brady. "Its going be fun being your co-captain." She tells Brady and gives him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Kaori frowned a bit. Sadly, he wasn't the leader, but either way, at least they had a decent name. He smiled as he sat down next to his teammates in the cafeteria, a tray of food in his hands.

"So Kali is our leader huh...Interesting." He slowly started munching on his food.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Brady nodded and said, "Like wise Harblu. I'll be going to see the Headmaster now. Catch ya later." He then went out of the room and walked down to the offices to talk to Weiss about the roles of the team leader. When he made it to the office, he knocked on Weiss's door and said, "Um Mrs. Schnee? May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Kiba ran off with Julia, laughing along the way. He took a glimps of Julia's flowing hair, spacing out for a moment then returning. Woah, what was that? Eh...nothing probs. He shrugged, catching up to her. "Yo, what should we get?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Orajeo felt a cold wave slash over him and proceeded to flail for a second due to his rude awakening. He shook his head for a few seconds and then looked around and saw he was inside instead of outside but it wasn't the infirmary judging from the tingly feeling on his back someone must have dragged him here. "W-W-Where am I?" He asked with a tone of someone who had just woken up from a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:04 pm

"Well, I found you in the main hall, with a poll on the ground on my way to get a cup of coffee. By the way here is that." Harblu tells him as she hands Orajeo his poll. "So, I dragged you back into my team's dorm and got one of my team mates to bring me some coffee. If that answers your question." She then answers her question, as she adjusts the beak of her hunting cap again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Julia looked at Kiba "Well first we need all the snacks we can get! Oh also alot of fizzy drinks! Oh and fruit punch...and milk!" Julia giggled as they kept running to town "oh and we need party decorations! I can get those though!"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:17 pm

"Ah I see, thank you." He said as he slowly rose and sat down on the edge of the bed. However it was still too quick and he started to feel light headed again and most of his vision became black again. He closed his eyes and shook his head and it quickly faded, he then noticed how different this dorm looked compared to his. It was much smaller and had a lot less things in it, he wondered why this was but didn't bother asking.

In this short moment he had mostly recovered, so he turned to the girl who had saved him. "Anyway I'm Orajeo." He extended his hand to the girl with a mild smile on his face, but while doing this he quickly inspected her body with his eyes and came to the conclusion she was a human so he had to make sure to not act too suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:20 pm

"I'm gonna get as much food as possible. Oooh! I know a catering company. I'll go call them up."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Julia nodded and she grew her claws out and dropped on all fours, running as fast as possible, getting into town and entering a party store and buying a whole bunch of decorations
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:25 pm

"I'm Harblu." She introduces herself, reaching towards out towards Orajeo's hand and shaking it gently and lightly. She tried to keep her face calm. "Ya okay there?" She asks, being concerned that he might pass out  again considering how he was closing his eyes. He seemed like a strange fellow at that, yet again she really couldn't judge considering she found him knocked out in the middle of the floor.

"And what were you doing outside the main hall anyways?" She asks him out of curiosity, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Blaze pats Kaori on the head before standing up and moving to Julia. "I believe the school is hosting a party at some point, but do whatevs floats your turkey." she says before looking for her new leader. After spending a boring amount of time, she finds her leader in the library asleep. Sitting next to her and deciding not to wake her, she waits.

Weiss looks up. "Come in" she says before leading her eyes back down to her computer screen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next