Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:00 pm

kino stood there in the med room, leaning on the wall. thinking about what he should do to that quaid guy. though he dosent know weather he should do anything or not to be honest. but if he did he knew what he was going to do, he dident need both arms to do what he was going to do if he diseded on that path.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Harblu for once decided to look up. She was in her moment, but she needed to come out of it. And when she did, she noticed that a lot of people were gone and that the clownshow was over. She didn't know where everyone else was, so she got herself up, and left the area, deciding to walk around the building.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:20 pm

"I guess nothing happened..." torch took the ace with him just in case anything happend, and decided to get some fresh air before fightning. As he was walking he passsed by harblu. " well would you look at that, little mids depression is out of her trance." Torch said jokingly.

Last edited by N.E.O.N on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:08 am

"Filthy Faunus? God, that guy must be an idiot then. Racism is a problem that needs to stop. Take away the animal crap and we're just the same. I don't see why he harps on it." Kiba shrugged and went to Julia. "You good?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:29 am

"no shes not good kiba..." kino said pushing himself off the wall "how can you ask that when she is laying in that bed right there still unconshious?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:18 am

"It's called sarcasm dude, learn it." He chuckle and poked her. "Eh, she's our leader she isn't allowed to die. I don't have to be worried."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:27 am

kino sighed "sorry...guess im just worried" he than leaned back on the wall "she should be fine....i hope"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:03 am

"She has to be, not should be. She's our leader, and being one she isn't allowed to lose her life. I'm just a bit mad at Quaid."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:15 am

kino smiled and laughed slighty "your not the only one.,...i have literly been stan ding here thinking ab out what i am going to do or what i should do to him..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:36 am

Harblu ignored Torch as she walked past him. She didn't even notice Torch. Either way, she came towards the medical bay, and say Brady. She figured that Brady would usually be the kind of person to stay in class, so something most likely happened. She decided to sit next to Brady.

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:28 am

As the red light was pressed there was a loud beep then the ligut stopped blinking, for a few seconds it was as if nothing happened but then "Can you hear me? Listen the white fang have a bounty on your head, you need to go into hiding and do not come out! I'm on my way to your position bu-.......Stay safe Julia" The message cuts out and the axe is back to normal.

Meanwhile the nurse hooks Julia up to a breathing machine and begins to run alot of tests, a frown on her face as she looks over the results.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:02 am

Torch is wide eyed, but also feels his heart racing, not because of fear, or anxiety...but for some reason excitement. He had come across some white fang members a few years back, but had forgotten about it briefly, for it was just a small scuffle."why the he'll does Julia have white members hunting her head?" Torch smiled. HE HE went back to the nursing bay and set the axe down. He leaned against the wall arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:31 am

[size=39]Brady looked up and said, "Hey Harblu..." He then heard the message and thought, "Why is she on the white Fang hit list?" He then said, "You Harblu, can ya heal up Julia. She got hurt when she fought Quaid and needs your medigun."[/size]
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:15 pm

"Well that depends. What can I do that the medics here can't do? It seems you got everything covered anyways." Harblu reminds Brady. It was also she really did not feel like going all the way back to grab her medigun and then come back. She would rather jump off the building.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:41 pm

"The white fang?" His head receded into his hood. "Damn it."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:45 pm

kino just stood there, he dident care about anything to do with the white fange he just wants julia to hurry up and get beter.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Kaori returned to his seat, but opted not to sit down. Instead, he looked to his teammates.

"It seems the faunus girl is too injured to continue. The medics are tending to her filthy bo--I mean...her body to see if anything is serious. I'm not sure if the training will continue, but if it does, I'm sure we won't make the same idiotic mistakes she made..." Kaori looked back at the door they took Julia to, shaking her head.

"A team leader doesn't make mistakes like that...So far that makes two teams who almost lost their leaders. At this rate, not only will we be the strongest and most competent team, but the only team here..." He finally sat down, crossing his arms over his chest. His leering red eyes stared, awaiting the teacher's orders to see if training is finished or if it will continue.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Torch had slaked back into the arena and took a seat above the other team."So......can i fight now..."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:05 pm

"I'm up for a brawl. I need to let off some steam..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Kaori mumbled under his breath.

"Typical faunus always wanting to fight...Pathetic..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:19 pm

The nurse carted Julia off to the emergency room saying "We will take care of her, go back to your friends" as the started to operate on her to fix her Julia was having a nightmare. It was the white famg, they were killing everyone she cared about right infront of her and she couldn't do anything to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:45 pm

"I can hear you. I can also tell you would like to fight one of us. We may be faunus but we're exactly the same, just with tails and ears. If I hid my fangs and claws you wouldn't know I was a Faunus, just like Blake used to use a black bow." He shrugged, he knew the person's ignorance would only cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:25 pm

''A mistake is a mistake as long as you learn from it,''said Zach as he faces Kaori. ''Why exactly do you hate faunus, they are rather interesting to observe and study,''said Zach as he plays around with his hair. ''Besides how can you say that you will be the only competent team, you're just as flawed as the rest of us.''
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:26 pm

A doctor rushed out to Julia's friends "Miss Kasahara is being operated on, she has a collapsed lung, some broken ribs and there seems to be some nerve damage, we will do all we can. She will be out of surgery shortly" The doctor bows and walks away from them.

Last edited by Dark Rose on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Brady said to Harblu, "I figured your medigun could help get her up and better than usual. But I guess it could have taken the same time to grab the medigun and get back here." Brady was pacing back and forth and said, "I could have done something to stop that earlier. I hate seeing people this way..." He heard what the doctor said and sighed. He hoped Julia was alright and took out a cigarette. Before going outside to smoke it, he said to Harblu, "I don't get you sometimes Harblu. You clearly look as if you hate humans about the same way that stupid racist hates Faunus. Yet you became a medic and help heal us. What fueled that feeling to help those you hate?"

Brady then went outside to smoke the cigarette. He realized as he walked outside that even he does not know that answer if it applied to him. He was a gentle person and was smart to boot. However his aura and attributes focused on Strength and Violence, which he despised unless it was absolutely necessary. As he smoked, he thought back to his life up to this point. He realized his entire life should have led him to become like those fools who live for fighting. He then sighed and said quietly, "Thank you... If not for you... I'd have become what I learned to despise." Brady then kept his scroll on standby in case his name was called for the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next