Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]

Go down 
+8
Oshu
Dark Rose
Ulti-Apelio
Fortune Lady Light
Necruta
Valkoor
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:07 pm

FREE MODE
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Alanna runs straight for the bar. "Make sure you don't drink this time." Lilac reminds Alanna.

"BITCH I learned my fuckin lesson the first time." Alanna argues with Lilac's motherly concerns.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Gajeel immediately left the ship with the marker he picked back up. He sighed, making his way back home. He slipped off his coat and shirt, leaving only shorts on, and promptly passed out asleep. Slots was free to roam the area, floating over to the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:09 pm

"Alright. I will meet you both at the bar in a bit. I need to sit for a while and take a smoke."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 pm

"Sure thing Jade, see you there." Kiru arrived at the bar and found Alanna already there. Kiru poured herself a shot of Jameson, "So, Alanna? What can I get for you tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:15 pm

After Jade took her smoke she entered the bar and ordered whiskey. Tonight was going to be a great night.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:17 pm

"I'm not fuckin drinking tonight. Not after last night." Alanna jokingly says refusing the drink. "I am not dealing with that again."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:18 pm

when shina had exited the ship she whent for her house. when she got to her house she changed into her sleep wear (pair of sweats and a sports bra) and whent straight for her bed and whent to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Slots floated into the bar, being only around 8 inches high he wasn't that easy to notice. He floated over to Kiru and laughed. "OHOHO! GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT I SEE. HOW MUCH YA PLANNIN' ON DRINKIN'?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Walking out of the daedalus, Klaus explores the area they just landed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm

"Don't take anything she gives you. Here. " Jade gives Alanna a water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Alanna gladly takes the water bottle and opens it. She proceeds to start drinking from said water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 pm

"no! You can trust me! I am an ADULT!" Pulling out the largest glass she can find she fills it with a clear liquid, "This is a rare sparkling mountain spring water, it's great for your health."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Shinyo and Viola got off the ship and were thinking of something to do. Viola said, "How about you go back and get some rest Shinyo. You deserve it after what happened back with the King Dork Mission." Shinyo agreed and said, "Yeah, I'm getting some shut eye. See you later Viola." and started walking back to their home. Viola thought however to go to the bar for karaoke, but decided against it and went around looking for some time to herself and maybe some more shopping since last time was interrupted.

(Back at Shinyo and Viola's home)
Shinyo was getting into bed and took out a new book he bought entitled Zodiac: The Revenge of the 13th Sign. He sighed and decided to channel some of his energy to create the spiritual forms of his summons. There stood Efreet in his burning hot red aura, Undine with her calming blue aura, The Slyph each with a green aura, Gnome and his orange aura, Volt with the striking yellow aura, and Celsius with a chilling Cyan aura. Shinyo asked, "What is going on in the world my friends?"

Gnome started mumbling something and the first of the 3 Sylph said, Gnome says something is affecting the earth deep down in its core.Undine followed that by saying, "I agree Shinyo. When I saw that man, I felt a deep dread wash over me like the ocean tide. Efreet then said, "Enough of this shit then, Why not we go and take down this threat. We could easily do it. Undine just slapped him upside the head and said, "There you go Efreet, always the first to dive into action. You need to learn when to be patient.

Shinyo sighed and said, "Alright then, I also had a bad feeling when I saw Akuma. Maybe he is just a herald of something much more destructive to come. Also I can trust that you will all stick to my sides to the very end." Celsius then said, "Yes Shinyo, you can count on me and Volt to assist. The spirit of Volt shook the ball of lightning it had as a body signaling yes. Undine said, You can trust me and Efreet to back you up Shinyo. Efreet also shook his head yes. Finally, all 3 of the Slyph said, "And you also have use Sylphs and Gnome at your side. Gnome shook his head yes like Volt and Efreet.

Shinyo smiled and said, "Thank you. I leave you back to your realm." and like that, the spirits disappeared. Shinyo then noticed Viola coming back in and she said she got some more medicine from a 24 hour clinic. Shinyo said, "Well, goodnight Viola." and rested in his pillow. Viola smiled and said, "Cya in the morning Shinyo." and then got changed into her pajamas and went to sleep in the bed adjacent to Shinyo.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 pm

Alanna continues to drink from the water bottle as she looks at Kiru, giving her a "what the fuck is that"

"You know I'm mostly here to do some motherfuckin karaoke." Replies Alanna.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Firebreath got out of the ship and walked back to his house. He was confused, and tired, his energy bar was 1/50, if he did anything he would completely pass out. Entering the house and heading straight for his bed he jumped on it and passed out into a deep slumber. He entered a dream quite fast too. Firebreath was dreaming about the fight. How the Double was beating Akuma up like nothing, and all Akuma was doing was throwing thoughts into his mind. "Are you really friends... or is that chain making you friends" Went past Fire's ear. He was entering a nightmare.

The Spirit Force was leaving, getting out of Terrenus, a couple of Spirit Teams staying rebuilding the city with their spirits. Inside the van that carried Akuma, the spirit users around could hear Akuma laughing. He was laughing the whole way to Spirit Force Prison. On of the highest protected prisons in the world, there was a chamber specifically designed to hold him for a long long time. And through out the whole process. Akuma was laughing. It scared the inmates, the spirit users, even the warden. The evil laugh that was seeping out of him, it was pure evil, nothing could stop that not even the tranquilizers.

Sitting atop one of Terrenus's buildings was Kale. He was sitting there moving his legs up and down, he saw everything happen, Firebreath and his double, Akuma, Team Eclipse. He had a lollipop in his mouth, sucking on it like no tomorrow. He even waited for the Spirit Users to start rebuilding the city. Then Kale realized something. He thought Akuma laughing was a bit weird even for him. It was itching the back of his head. But he realized it. Because he noticed the double too, he also heard it as well. He let out a chuckle as well, something he's never done before.

Team Eclipse went on with their day. Doing their karaoke, spending the time to themselves as they start to enjoy their new lives as a new team, building their bonds together.

Back in limbo the buildings of what Firebreath took were starting to crumble, but there was something different in limbo, something that wasn't a thing before. There was a sound coming from the buildings, it was a crying sound, it sounded like a little boys cry. There was also a dark force that could be seen coming from really far away. It was a dark spot but given enough time... this whole area would be covered up.

*END OF CHAPTER 1, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POST AFTER THIS, THIS RP POST WILL BE LOCKED, THANKS FOR PLAYING, CHAPTER 2 WILL START AS SOON AS I CALCULATE EVERYONES PERFORMANCE, SO LIKE A DAY OR SO*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33