Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]

Go down 
+8
Oshu
Dark Rose
Ulti-Apelio
Fortune Lady Light
Necruta
Valkoor
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Echo let out a shaky sigh before dropping her hand, her shoulders slumping a bit in embarrassment. She tried to play off her little display, chuckling nervously.

"He he... Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Eric smirked at Gajeel "I will be lenient your first time but I expect some respect from you cadet"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:38 pm

after the wolf man had said what he said luna had said under her breath "you should at least show a little respect..." she than returned to being quiet
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Firebreath was walking down a path. He had a brown cloak around him and he had more adventure type of clothing. On his side there was a katana. The katana itself looked weird, having a black sheath covered in bronze, silver, and gold, looking symbols. The handle itself was black and orange, as well as the blade itself. He was heading towards a city, that had a huge spike in spiritual energy lately. He was excited and hesitant. Nothings happened in 20, its been a while since anything big happened.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Tara immediately disliked Gajeel. He seemed like the kind of person who had no respect for rules. Too much of a free spirit. People like that tended to turn to the wrong side, unless they were under complete surveillance. Then again, that was only if he wasn't already on the wrong side. Either way, she remembered to keep an eye on him, for her own safety.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:42 pm

''So your the famous leader of the spirit masters,''said Klaus as he goes up to Eric and looks closely at him like he is studying him.
''Your not impressive,''said Klaus as he puts his right hand into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Eric chuckles and looks at Klaus "Looks don't mean alot, it's the power inside you that counts cadet"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:45 pm

"Respect is something you earn, not automatically get in my case. Now let's get this over with before I fall asleep and that drunk throws up on me." He said as he pointed at Luna, then tucked his arm back in a crossed fashion.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:46 pm

''its more then looks or power,''said Klaus as he adjust his mask,''I've read a lot about you and all you've done.'' Breathing softly through his mask as he simple stares at Eric. ''Your the prime example of a terrible leader, your arrogant, prideful and you have this hero complex.''
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Firebreath was getting closer to the city and he could feel something different, there was a spirit that he had met before. And the moment he noticed it his heart skipped a beat, a drop of cold sweat started to go down his forehead as he started to remember the times of his past. He grabbed his heart, it was racing fast. But he recovered quickly, knowing that he was no where near. But Firebreath started to go faster, dashing towards the city, he was a long way out. He needed to get there before something happened. Before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Tara disliked Klaus as well. "Perhaps you should get a firsthand impression of him before judging him outright. Now get back in line."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Eric smiled at Gajeel "Fair enough mr.....Gajeel" Eric freezes then looks at Klaus and laughs in his face "Funny...but you don't know anything about me, what is written in those books don't describe what was going on in those battles"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 pm

"And Klaus, the man who understands everything I was thinking. Not saying we're gonna disobey, but don't expect me to like you right now." He said as he gave Eric the cold stare. "Klaus, any reason why you wear that mask?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Kiru squinted at the wolf.. man? Whatever the hell it was, that called her a drunk, "Oye!, You.. you fuckin, furry fag.. I aint to drunk! I could kick your sorry furry homo ass anyday!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:52 pm

''I can tell that you were close to raging by the way your voice changed,''said Klaus as he looks at Tara then back at Eric.
''What I read has also gone into detail about your fighting style,''said Klaus as he shrugs his shoulders,''Its nothing but brute force, no real style, you would be taken out by an experienced fighter in a heart beat.''
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Shinyo sighed and said, "Can we please get on with the recruitment process before I lose my mind? Eric said, "Fine then, show me what you can do Shinyo."

Shinyo then said, "I'll need everyone to stand back." Everyone complied and Shinyo opened his spellbook and said, "Mistress of the Frozen Tundra, hunt down this fool with the might of Fenrir at your side! I call upon the disciple of everlasting ice. I summon thee. Come Forth, Celsius!"

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9KgWNbV2OOgYopeCpJNt3kEmntWDduiXNc_BtpmGwAz7KgTrMxQ

When Celsius appeared, the temperature lowered in the room and she then threw 3 ice needles at the training dummy's head, heart area, and neck. Celsius then vanished and SHinyo closed the book and said, "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Gajeel disregarded the blubbering woman and moved on. He was used to insults, and rather not cared if he was insulted in any way. "Now then, what are we supposed to do, rather than stalling this out?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Nyakk was walking around in Mizahar, feeling a bit sick. He had stored energy inside him for a long time, and it was trying to force his way out of him. He asked around town if there was a place that was open and didn't have any houses near it. An old man told him there was a graveyard close to the Spirit Force tower, in which they dumped the corpses of spirit users which committed crimes and they removed the spirits from.

A few minutes later he saw the graveyard, it was a very open space about 50 by 50 meters, with not a single stone in sight, just a lot of dirt. Nyakk started to slowly expel the energy he had stored inside his body inside the earth, although it was pure energy it acted as nutrients for the ground as grass and other weeds slowly started to grow. When Nyakk was about half done, he noticed that some of the energy he had expelled started to return from the earth. It became more and more each passing second as if something was rejecting it.

He quickly stopped expelling energy, however it was too late. The corpses under ground had absorbed a portion of his energy and send back their remaining energy to take revenge on those that killed them. Their energy flowed through Nyakk and he felt their hatred, he knew he had to do something quick otherwise it might consume him. When the energy flow finally stopped Nyakk knew he had more energy stored inside of him than when he started expelling it from his body (250/1000), He had a feeling that this energy wouldn't be so easy to dispose off, so he took a quick look around and saw a very solid looking tower, which would most likely not survive the blast but would at least give the people inside the tower time to escape.

He placed his tower shield firmly into the ground and aimed his other hand at the tower. After gathering the energy in his arm for a minute or so and waiting another minute to make sure everyone noticed the huge power source coming from this direction he fired a large white beam of pure energy at the tower. (0/1000) The moment he shot it he ran away from the graveyard towards the tower, he knew this was going to cause a lot of trouble but he had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Tara scoffed. Men, always trying to show people up. All they were really doing is having an insecurity contest, and at this point, Klaus and Gajeel were far ahead everyone else.

Tara suddenly sensed something coming and hit the deck before anyone else could make a move.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:56 pm

Eric smiles "Just because you read about me, doesn't mean jack shit, I helped defeat some of the strongest fighters to walk this planet so I'd watch my words if I were you boy"
Eric's eyes widened and they quickly glowed white "Galactic sphere!"
Everyone in the tower was surrounded by a near impenetrable bubble as the tower was hit by the blast.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Echo seemed to stand back, looking in shock at these new recruits' disrespect. What did they have against Eric? He had saved lives, and seemed nice in person. And his aura was vibrant, happy, care free. He was one of the most likable people she had ever met. She decided to try and stand up for him, although when she spoke her voice was shaky. She was still shy.

"E-Eric used to be a leader for a reason. At l-least give him a chance?"

As she talked, a few turned to her, but she suddenly stopped talking. She had already seen a blazing aura from the corner of her eyes and Tara's sudden caution. She jumped back and got on the ground, preparing for the worst. She only sighed in relief when Eric put up the bubble.

Last edited by Valkoor on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 pm

"is there really any point in fighting...." said shina looking at the people arguing "we will end up working together so might as well act goody goody to each other untell you don't have to any more" she had said this also was a emotionless expression. she had a bad feeling somthing was about to happen but kept it to herself
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:59 pm

"What a beautiful fuckin day, and what a beautiful fuckin city" Alanna says in amazement as she looks up above at Mizahar "I never knew cities could be this fuckin big. Like Fuck." Still commenting in amazement while she remembers she can't kill any time because apparently she's late for whatever shes supposed to be doing, but oh well, she's fast. Atleast she thinks that about herself.

"Seems like any old city to me, I don't really get why your so amazed about little things," Lilac comments to Alanna in her head while Alanna is running through the city.

"God Lilac, can you appreciate some things, and for fuck sake let me concentrate." Alanna says somewhat frustratingly as shes trying to navigate her way around, remembering she really isn't making any kind of progress. "Holy shit I am getting nowhere." She says to her self as she then proceeds to grab quicksilver, transforming it to its crossbow form.

"Lets see here," She proceeds to open the letter she got instructing her what to do. Pulling it out she then starts to read without looking where shes going. "I have to find the biggest tower and cli-" she the notices herself to bump into a tower.

"I saw that from a mile away, maybe you should look where your going." Comments Lilac in Alanna's head while Alanna looks up. The tower looked as tall as the leaning tower of piza. If thats even tall. "Well I guess this is it. Dam this shit is huge as fuck!" Alanna states looking up. "Well lets tackle this motherfucker." She yells as she then proceeds to aim Quicksilver Hookshot. Then thinking to herself what an idiot she is, she figured she might as well climb it without using any energy, might as well save that for when its needed.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:59 pm

His ears twitched to the sound of something building up. He immediately braced himself and prepared to teleport away with the others in case something happened. "Anyone feel like blinking out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:06 pm

The moment Eric creates his barrier, the energy blast stops for a second, then breaks through it and proceeds to head towards the tower now at slightly less strength (230)

Nyakk saw a person on the outside of the tower, where his blast was headed. He ran towards the closest person and focussed all his power on redirecting the life energy of that person through his body and shot a very thin and quick beam which would outspeed the big blast towards the person scaling the tower, he aimed so that it would hopefully not hit. If it hit however it would hit their wrist with enough force to cause their grip to slip causing them to fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next