Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]

Go down 
+8
Oshu
Dark Rose
Ulti-Apelio
Fortune Lady Light
Necruta
Valkoor
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:00 pm

"Kiru, I can teach you more later, as for now, I think we should go." Jade says handing her some ammo. "Take it, you will never know if you will need it or not " Jade takes her things and heads out, sprinting towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Gajeel sighed and hurried over to the ship. Once inside he adjusted the band keeping his ponytail and muttered; "Can't people go one fucking day without wreeking havoc?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Jaden looked over the edge of the ship, his fist clenched and his wings out "Lets go already!" He yelled out.
Eric flipped the switch and immediately they were on their way to the town.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:07 pm

As fire was getting excited he noticed something, he heard a yawn in the back of his head, then his heart skipped a beat, he started hearing a voice.

"Ughhhhh, why'd that stupid ass Nyakk blast that energy blast, how long was i out?" The Double said.

"Why'd you have to wake up now... this isn't the best time bro" Firebreath said, he started to sweat, having the double now meant a chance for Limbo Dome. "Why, whats happ-- wait.. is that.. Akuma i feel?? It is!"

"Shit" Firebreath let out "Try to control yourself, please?" He asked. All the double did was let out a big laugh.

*This was all in Fires head non of yall could hear this*
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Eric looked serious, he was not playing games right now "Fire no matter what, Akuma does NOT get away this time!" Eric yelled out to his longtime friend.
The ship lands inside the city and Eric bolts out, flying as fast as he can to the city center, stopping when he gets there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Jade moves her way to the front. "Oy, explain yourself. Who is Akuma and what is our plan?" she yells over the engine of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Jaden looks at Jade "Im afraid Dad doesnt have a plan except kick Akuma's ass, come on lets go back him up, and Akuma is pretty much the devil...so lets hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Sitting on the ledge of a fountain was a man in robes everywhere, around him he was letting out a lot of Dark Energy, there was a smile you could see under the hood. It was covering his face just enough to show his grin. "Ooooo why isnt it Eric, and is that Firebreath i feel?" Akuma said "I can feel many more spirit users, and more coming their way, quite the numbers just to take me down dont you think?" Akuma said.

Firebreath got out, his arm was starting to turn Dark Red as did his clothing, he was trying to control the Doubles urge to fight this Man. "Let me at him, oooooo i cant wait"

Akuma looked at Firebreaths arm, and underneath the hood his eyes got serious his grin going away "Well Well... isn't that a surprise..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:14 pm

shina than whent out of the ship unabil to keep up with eric but slowly but shirly ended up were he had stoped and said "what the hell is going on..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Eric glares at Akuma and his wings glow along with his eyes "This time you die Akuma! we won't let you get away!" He yelled, pulling out his Katana while staring down Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 pm

"What in the fuck do you mean he's got no plan?! What kind of shitty ass leader is he?" Kiru Followed the others stopping when she saw this 'Akuma' character. "Let's see how well our 'leader' fights.."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Jaden smiled at Kiru "Dont worry, when my dad is this serious...he fights like he did back in his prime" Jaden says with a small grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 pm

Jade sighs. "Fucking hell. Ok Jaden I need you to take this earpiece. I am going up that building over there. I will be aiming at the target. I need you to tell me when to make the shot. This is important." She then bolts towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 pm

Alanna hoped ontop the ship.

"I've been bored litterally all day." Lilac comments.

"Lilac shut the fuck up, and deal with it, now we're getting some action, and this time, I can actually do things!" Alanna gets all up and excited, hoping on the ship
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Jaden nods and puts it in his ear, getting into a better position while everyone looks at Akuma
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:21 pm

"And Eric trying to be the hero." He sighed, Slots immediately floating in circles around the group in excitement.

"No plan, no restraint, and he lets his emotions get the best of him. He has a kid, but his kid is more mature than him." He sighed and sat down. "Let's see how hard he's gonna get wrecked. Meanwhile the rest of us can watch."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Shinyo and Viola got out of the ship and found out the man they described. Viola sensed his evil as being about as powerful as the Jagger form. Shinyo said, "Ok, Plan Alpha 2." Viola agreed and they decided on their plan. Viola took out her Sonic Cannon while Shinyo opened his spellbook and recited a summon chant:

"Water torrents of flowing freedom, let loose your stream of hope. I call upon the maiden of the mist. I summon thee. Come Forth, Undine!"

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 IiZgLkS

The Undine summon appeared and with her trident of the seas, commanded a whirlpool to surround Akuma and the Water Dragon appeared to make an attack on Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:24 pm

"Mmmmmm, i called you guys here for a reason, i came here to warn you guys but there seems to be something i need to do" Akuma said. In what seemed like an instant he disappeared from all of their eyes and appeared behind Firebreath "You.. you're different from before" Akuma took a smell of the arm that Firebreath lost control of "Oo!" Placing a hand on Firebreaths shoulder, the Dark Red arm took control completely. Firebreath turned into his Double, and Dark Red aura started to surround him, his eyes and hair changed color to dark red, his scars disappeared, he looked a lot more paler than before

The Double started to laugh as the Dark Red Aura around Firebreath started to increase indefinitely, turning around punching Akuma straight in the face, sending him backwards a couple of feet. He turned around to the others "Wait here... ima Limbo him, i dont want you guys getting stuck there, its dangerous" The Double said. He started walking towards Akuma, who had been blasted through a couple of buildings.

*At this point other Spirit Force teams started to enter the Center, more and more were coming in, when they got out they started bombarding the Team Eclipse as to where Akuma was*
(Double Face Claim: https://i.imgur.com/zANg99c.jpg
Akuma Face Claim: https://i.imgur.com/CBFdExl.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Jade gets in position and sets everything up. She loads armor piercing silver bullets into her rifle "Jaden I am ready to cover your dad and fireman. Waiting on your mark."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Eric's eyes widened and he yelled to the others "Back to the Daedalus now!" Eric started flying back to teh Daedalus, knowing they couldnt be caught in this crossfire too long.
Jaden yelled out "Okay take the shot then get back to the Daedalus Jade!" Jaden started flying towards the building she was in to grab her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:31 pm

"Oh what the hell!" Jade says as she unloads the whole clip at Akuma. "Fuck this. I can't believe I volunteered for this shit!" she says, bolting out the building.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:32 pm

shina seamed confused as to why we had ran all this way just to go back to the ship but had whent back to the ship wiht the others.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Shinyo heard the call back to the ship and he yelled, "VIOLA! WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Viola heard this and the two of them ran to the ship
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Jaden flies down and grabs Jade, bringing her onto the Daedalus and throwing on the shield as soon as Eric lands
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Alanna quickly dashed back to the ship, just wishing that firebreath would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next