Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]

Go down 
+8
Oshu
Dark Rose
Ulti-Apelio
Fortune Lady Light
Necruta
Valkoor
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Gajeel never left the ship, so he watched as everyone attempted to bolt back. He set a marker down in case someone was caught away and needed a quick rescue. "Again, no plan, just a headrush..."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:36 pm

"Well fuck! this is why we need a fucking PLAN!!!" Kiru shouts as she returns to the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:38 pm

Jade breathing heavily looks up. "Thanks mate. But we really need synergy. I refuse to die because of yolo strats."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:38 pm

"Well, I don't fuckin know about you Wulfy, but I'm not the fuckin smartest when it comes to creating a fuckin plan. Though I am aware that not having a fucking plan is a bad fuckin plan in all of its fuckin self." Alanna says kinda pist but atleast in a good way and still trying to avoid an arguement.

"Alanna, not the smartest move..." Lilac warns Alanna.

"Bitch Shut the Fuck Up!" Alanna screams at herself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Jaden looks up at the other ships firing "Those jerks broke code! your not supposed to fire if an allied team is down here!"
Jaden smiles at Jade "Consider that my thank you for Earlier Jade" Eric was contacting HQ while the ships continued to fire
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Walking to the deck of the ship, Klaus notices a lot of people rushing back into the ship. ''I wonder what they got into,''asked Klaus as he stared at the numerous people rushing in.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:43 pm

Akuma was blasted a couple of feet through solid concrete, he could hear a kid crying in the background but he didn't really take notice of it, he let out the Double, and he couldn't help but let put an evil laugh "When did you have something like this Breath?" He got up, rock dust all over him.

Double walked through the whole looking at Akuma "I've been here, back before we even knew you, i've just been hiding" The double said, there was a grin on his face.

The moment he said that he realized something, and Akuma laughed some more "i remember where you came from, i know what you are, i know how you became." Akuma started to walk closer to the Double "C'mon, do it, put me in Limbo..." Akuma started laughing again "I dare you, that thing wont work on me, you're just a weak"

The word weak started to get to the Double, it felt like a bullet going through his body.

"Pathetic"

Another Bullet started going through his body

"Sorry Excuse of a being"

That was the final bullet, it snapped the double, bringing both his arms upwards he created prob one of the biggest Limbo Dome he's ever made, extending back towards the Central Square of the city, all of the Spirit Force Teams started looking at it, they were quiet for a moment, looking at it. To them it was just a huge Dark Red Lava Dome. But to the Double and Akuma, they were in Limbo. The Double had taken the City with him too, or at least the amount the Dome could cover. "You have no power here" The Double said.

Akuma could feel the chill go down his back as he noticed the rejection of his being in this realm. Trying to let out his powers, nothing was happening, looking at the Double he was grinning, his arms covered in Dark Red Lava.

*The Double looked at Akuma. There was evil in his eye. Blasting at Akuma, the camera went black, going back to the real world where the Spirit Force was*

The Limbo dome started to go down and disappear down to nothing, the city that used to be where the Dome was, was gone. Lost in Limbo, luckily the city had evacuated because of Akumas appearance. Walking down into the crowd of Spirit Users was Firebreath, Akuma was on his shoulder, there were hand cuffs on him, spirit force cuffs, he looked beat up. Throwing him into the ground "He's yours, im out of here" Firebreath said, walking out back into the daedelus
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:50 pm

shina looked at fire as he walked back to the ship, as fire passed her she said to him "what did you just do..." still having a emtionless expression on her face
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:51 pm

Kiru watched in awe as most of the city vanished, "When we get back... I need a drink... Why the hell did we even need to come with if THAT was going to happen? I was doing shit before we left.."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Eric grinned "Hell of a job hothead! Eric said happily, he ran over and hugged Fire. Jaden shook his head lightly and set the Daedalus for home, as it took off he looked into the distance, sighing softly as he thought about his mother and sister
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:54 pm

"Yea yea... lets just get back to #69, im done here" Firebreath looked back to see the Spirit Force picking up Akuma and putting him in a high tech police car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm

"This shit gets weirder and weirder. Kiru I am coming too. I need a couple shots. " She mumbles to herself as she sits down and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Alanna started to think to herself "What the fuck am I supposed to do, be impressed or some shit?" Alanna thought to herself.

"Meh alright preformance." Lilac said as she didn't really seem to be that impressed. "Honestly I think theres more too it that meets the eye." Lilac continued to assume.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:56 pm

"As soon as I get home I'm taking a two day nap. Anyone else agree on finally getting a bit of sleep after a couple days?" He stretched his limbs with a groan, then yawning quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:57 pm

"Not our fault you didn't sleep wolfy. Jade, Alanna and I got plenty of sleep, isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:59 pm

"You passed out drunk and slacked off, we didn't."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:59 pm

"OH YEAH! Plenty of fuckin sleep. I mean fuck I was basicly knocked out and hung over the whole fuckin time." Alanna complains a bit.
Back to top Go down

"Heh indeed so. Although we won't be sleeping in the bar because it is karaoke night " Jade groans
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:00 pm

"Yeh well fuck you too, at least I'm not bitching about no sleep. You got a problem fight me!"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:01 pm

shina had said "i could get behind that idea wolf man"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:02 pm

"Name's Gajeel, Shina. Most of us who weren't slacking off are tired, so I'm gonna get some well earned shut eye."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:02 pm

"OOOH! Karaoke does sound quite fuckin fun!" Alanna says agreeing with Jade.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Jaden stood up and walked past everyone, messing with some controls on the ship, he was being unusually quiet.
The Daedalus landed at #69 and everyone was free to leave the Daedalus, Eric flew off to teh commanders office and Jaden was looking into the sky.

Last edited by MeowMeowMetsy on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:04 pm

Kiru's face paled at the mention of karaoke. "ah hell.. why did you have to remind me.."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:05 pm

"Loud music blaring into my ears at a bar? No thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next