Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 5: [Undercover]

Go down 
+9
Lunarnox
Alisae
Dark Rose
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
Oshu
Valkoor
Kitty Mew Mew
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:04 pm

"Now then. Now that you see that your relationship with your spirit is key, you must try to do this with yours when you actually recieve one." He went back to the front of the class. "Treat your spirit like your treat yourself, because they become part of you. That's all I'm gonna say." After he saw Tara, his ears went down, and he immediately exited the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Punch appeared in front of huge empty space and in front of him was Joker. He was looking angry, he had his arms crossed. "So. You're to new game around these parts?" Punch asked Joker. This was probably the first time they met in person.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Cobra, bored out of his mind on the roof kept watching the house.

(Rage)" Then stop waiting young master, take charge, aren't you tired of waiting, rush in. Make more on an aggressive stand."

Cobra smiled. "For once rage, you make sense". Cobra stood and and jumped down from the house. He started to walk forward whistling all the way. When cobra reached the door he was prepared to knock it down.

(Intelligence) "COBRA STOP. think about this. Knowing down that door, whoever inside will take it as an act of violence, and they will think u do harm. calm yourself.

Cobra take a deep breath. He touches the handle, then uses his corrosive acid, to deteriorate the handle. He opens the door gently and walks in. To his right he sees the man in the hood, and asuya all banged up on the couch next to him. His smile faded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:28 pm

Jade sat on a desk in the back, smoking a cigarette waiting for shit to happen.

Ruby was quite literally soaking up sun. Being a plant has its benefits. Standing up and stretching, she stands up and walks out to the flower shop.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Gajeel sat next to the entrance of the classroom outside of the building. He was bugging his knees, his head tucked into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Upon hearing the sizzling of the doorknob being melted, Drake and Asuya looked over to see Cobra standing in the doorway. Drake quickly stood up and instinctively drew his Katana, pointing it at Cobra while his eye shifted to that of a bird's eye, signaling Vulture's Eye was now active. Now, if Cobra wanted to use an ability or use his energy, he was unable to as Vulture's Eye locked onto him.

"You better have a damn good reason for intruding on territory you're not welcome..." Drake continued to stare at Cobra, the look of malice in his eyes as Asuya stood behind him, her energy still exhausted.

"Seriously, why is it everywhere I go, you have to be there right after..."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Tara saw Gajeel walk into the hallway. She sighed and went after him, seeing him in what looked like pain.
"Hey, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:02 pm

"I'm...fine." He dug his head into his atm deeper, trying to hide himself from her in his depressed state, since she and Jaden caused it. It was obvious he was lying, seeing his sad pose.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:07 pm

"Not Welcome? I've never heard that i was unwelcome before.", Cobra looked at the man and sat down on one of the furniture. "That's one cool looking eye", cobra said in almost a  voice that made him sound like a child.

(Intelligence) "Cobra this is no time for small talk, and something is interfering with our toxin we cant conjure any."

"Well isn't that weird, just a few seconds ago i melted that door, and now i cant to anything. I wonder why that is". From beneath cobra sleeve appeared the tip of a bandage. "I'm not here for any trouble, he looked at Asuya. "Trust me love."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Drake refused to take his eyes off of Cobra, his sword still pointed at him. Asuya narrowed her eyes.

"What the hell do you want from me?" Asuya stepped out from behind Drake, crossing her arms. Then Drake spoke.

"If you want to know why you can't use your Toxins, it's because my eye locks down all forms of energy..." Drake spoke as if he read Cobra's mind. "And no, you aren't welcome here. You stalked these people, you melted their doorknob, and now you rest upon their furniture as if you belong here. Get out, before I cut you in half."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:22 pm

Tara cocked her head. She knew what this was about.
"Look...I'm sorry about that whole thing that happened a month ago, and I'm sorry that I've been avoiding you. There's no need to be this upset about it, though. I admire you, Gajeel. You're strong, you're smart and you know how to set an example." She have him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Gajeel looked up at Tara, a tear rolling down his right cheek. "Then why did you run away?" He sniffled, wiping his nose. "Why was Jaden so upset? Why were you avoiding me? Why? Are you gonna go with Jaden now? I'm honestly confused and hurt. I....I genuinely love you. It made me feel horrible after you ran away."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Tara was stunned.
"I...I didn't realize that was the case, I thought we were just friends...but I never meant to make you feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:38 pm

"I was going to confess after the kiss. I've never felt affection towards anyone but you." His ears lowered flat, pressing against his head. "It's not your fault. I was trying to make you like me, but it seems like you don't anyways."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Echo tilted her head, curious after hearing Max.

"If not technology, then what? I mean, B.U.N.N.Y. certainly seems intrigued and involved in whatever you're doing."

~~~

Melissandra poked Alanna's shoulder, grinning her cat-like grin.

"May Melissandra have a lesson?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:46 pm

"Stalked?, what a word. I prefer Observed. When a curious mind like mine comes across people like you, with your amount of power. Is it weird that i wanted to know more? In fact i deiced that observing from a distance would get me no where. So i wanted to come into the open and ask them myself. You can look into me all you want Sherlock, but im telling you this." 

Cobra stands up and walks towards drake to where drake's sword is centimeters from Cobras chest.

"No matter how hard you search, there is not a shred of me that aims towards the harm of these people especially that lovely girl."

Cobra advances to were drakes sword is touching his chest.

"If you think that right now i am going to harm anyone as it is." 

Cobra smiled while looking directly at drake's eyes. 

"Impale me."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:59 pm

With a shrug, Drake, without hesitation, began to push the tip of the blade through the chest of Cobra. Drake barely batted an eye as he watched the other male's blood begin to trickle down the tip of the blade. Suddenly, Asuya smacked Drake's arm down, which inadvertently caused the blade, which was inside Cobra's chest already, to drag down the male's torso and leave a giant cut. Asuya glared at Drake.

"He's not lying, I know you can see that...Just let him be. He can 'observe' me all he wants, as long as he stays away from the others and doesn't hurt them..." Asuya kept her glare at Drake, who sighed and put his blade away.

"Such a handful, as always...Fine. But I'm not apologizing if this guy bleeds out." With that, Drake walked away into the bathroom and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:03 pm

Max shrugged. "You call it technology, I call it down-time. And B.U.N.N.Y's main purpose is to keep me company when I'm alone. I didn't really feel too well without him." He motioned to the killer robot, which looked rather frightening, even though Echo couldn't see it.(I think)

Tara gazed at Gajeel. She knew her answer.
"Gajeel...I'm sorry, but I'm not here to fall in love. I'm not on love with you, or Jaden, or anybody. I WANT to fall in love, trust me, but I'm here for a different reason, to learn something different about myself. Every time my judgement sways, I feel myself being mentally pulled in a different direction, and that' why I know that I can't have it, not yet. But when I understand the reason I have been brought to the future, then maybe I'll come back to you guys, and I'll be ready. Okay?"

Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Shinyo was checking his supplies and he found what he was looking for. He picked up the green herb and said, "Perfect. Halovia Herb is a good supplement for curing fevers, and will give Viola that strength boost she needs to recover." Shinyo decided he'd go brew the herb into a tea form for Viola to drink. When he came downstairs, he saw a man with a hood and sword, Cobra, and Asuya and said, "What is going on here Asuya? Who is this man with the sword. And more importantly, what the hell is Cobra doing in here?" Shinyo got his sword ready in case there was a battle.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Gajeel looked down, sighing heavily. "I understand." He looked at Tara, his ears raising back up. "What if I helped you a bit? It's not very safe to do it alone."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 pm

after a couple hours at the beach shina disided to head back to the house. she was walking out of the water after going for a short swim, she whent over to her towel picked it up and dryed her hair. after drying off , finding adrein and puting her jacket back on they both had went home.

when shina and adrein arived at the house they noticed how the door nob was but hand opend the door anyways. when they got inside they noticed asuya and the guy from earlier and who looked like the guy from the pool hall, shina had noticed one of them was bleeding when she said to the others in the room "do i want to know?..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Asuya looked over at Shinyo and rolled her eyes.

"The guy in the hood's name is Drake. He's been training me to control my dark aura. Cobra just busted in here without so much as a knock, all in the name of 'observation,' so Drake put a hole in his chest." Drake walked out of the bathroom, his hood still over his head. He looked over at Shinyo and tilted his head.

"Oh, I know you...you're Shinyo. I know you from reading Viola's aura. You're her partner and are currently attending to her sickness." Drake then walked to the other side of the room and leaned against the wall, his arms crossed.

"Your birthday is soon. You should ask your partner what she has planned...Or don't, it's not my business. But your birthday is going to be a happy one...I see it in your future."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Cobra exhales a sigh of relief. "You really saved my ass um... what is your name by the way angel?"

Cobra touches the gash and he liquefies his entire body while keeping a humanoid shape. A few seconds later cobra solidified and the gash was gone. He touched his chest and and sat down. 

"Now im going to need a new shirt" , cobra said with an annoyed look at on his face.

(Rage) "That guy annoys the fuck out me we should kill him"
(Intelligence) "Well played cobra, but that was very risky"
(Greed) "You want her attention more, it actually makes you happy)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Asuya shot a glare at Cobra.

"The name's Asuya...Don't bother remembering it, because you're out of here." Asuya opened up the door, expecting Cobra to leave.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:19 pm

"Asuya, what an exotic name." Cobra looked over at drake, ignoring the other half of asuya statment and told him."Next time you impale me be careful, my blood is naturally toxic. it wont harm your sword, but anything living. Cobra ex-hails playfully." that's a whole other story,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: [Undercover]   Chapter 5: [Undercover] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: [Undercover]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next