Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 pm

As the troops fell onto the battlefield, they were instantly massacred by a barrage of rapidly-flowing wires. Kado sighed.

"I might as well help out the family.." Throwing down her cards around the battlefield, she triggered Queen of Hearts. The barrier rose around the battlefield and locked everyone in it in, and everyone outside of it, out. Kado remained on the inside of the barrier, while Asuya clutched her scythe tightly in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:55 pm

*The soilders were falling but there were more coming in, the shots were not stopping coming at the team at higher speeds, making it harder for them to dodge, if you were hit you would lose your abilities.*
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Jaden activated his kaioken times four and began dodging all the shots even faster
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Shinyo used his precision training to dodge every bullet fired at him from above. He then dodged and called forth Gnome (-5/40) to dig a hole for Shinyo to go through and gain a tactical advantage on the foes and focus on summoning all his other summons. Meanwhile he commanded Volt to summon forth a giant storm of lightning over the battlefield, making sure all the troopers would fall unconscious as they tried to shoot his team.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Kiru wove a barrier of air around her and Ruby, nothing could get in or out, any bullet that came near bounced away as if hitting a solid steel wall, the barrier gradually recycled the air inside. 40/50
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Corbeb was still hiding behind a tree and decided it was enough, he calmly walked across the battlefield not caring who or what was in his way, as he did so he walked towards Merideth.

Zarest saw how Fire dissappeared through the shroud so he followed him, but instead of exiting on the other side he decided to explore the void he currently was in.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Gajeel made sure to leave a minefield of markers around the battlefield to teleport in case he couldn't dodge, but moving at mach speeds made it easy. "Crazy Slots." Slots popped up, but as a staff. He immediately began to spin his tongue as numbers rolled. It then stopped on a number.
"3!"
The staff transformed into a rifle, capable of firing aura and normal bullets with infinite ammunition, also with multiple firing modes, this one being in the mode of a fully automatic assault rifle. He set it so it ignored inorganic objects, so the bullets firing from the rifle only damaged inorganic material, as in, the soldiers' flesh itself. It made armor useless, this killing soldiers was much more effective.

Rex made sure to stay behind cover, knowing he had no powers. Instead he used his deadshot aim to kill many of the soldiers with his dual wielded five even pistols.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Echo began to speed up her waves, hair flying as she dodged bullet after bullet. But she was never a speedy fighter. She began to slowly recede into the forest before all sound was cancelled from her. She began to ride the wave of eyes around the group.

(45/50)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Ruby looks around. "Kiru this isn't working, they keep sending more people. How long can you keep this barrier up for? I may have to resort to more...drastic measures."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Marideth looked over at the approaching Corbeb.

"Sorry about this Grandpa...but I have to protect Firebreath...The thing that I am...it's making me sympathize with him. But...I promise, no fatal wounds..." Marideth was being completely honest and serious.

"I won't attack unless I have to...If they charge me, or Asuya or Firebreath, then I will take action, and if I am to be punished, I accept the punishment."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:10 pm

"I can keep this up as long as I need too, unless they send something bigger that is."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Corbeb just walked towards Merideth with a neutral face, not showing any emotion. Even when he walked by her he didn't change his facial expression he just whispered. "This battle, orders revoked. keep corpses to a minimum." After saying this he kept walking, this time towards team eclipse where he saw a member hiding behind a tree which was shooting soldiers. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Jaden yelled out "Echo be careful! everyone else! you becareful too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Ruby looks at her. "Alright. Here it goes." She smiles at Kiru. Turning to where the soldiers are, she opens her other eye. The ground begins to collapse in that general area, creating a gigantic chasm where some of sf and the soldiers were standing.

15/50. (9 turns of natural disaster manipulation)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Upon hearing her orders, Marideth smiled a wicked smile. Soon after, Asuya began to run toward Jaden, slicing down any soldiers in her path with her scythe. As she swung it, she screamed "MOVE ASIDE!" as blades of blood shot out with every swing. Marideth, on the other hand, took a few steps forward and beckoned one of the team to come to her.

"Let's see what you've got...Team Eclipse.."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Jaden yelled out "Marydeth and Asuya are not on our side! we gotta fall back!"
Jaden flew higher into the air to avoid an attack from Asuya
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:21 pm

"Wonderful. A battle royale. How did this go downhill so quickly?..." Echo sighed, slowing to a snail's pace as she began to travel through the shadows, watching everyone from the cover of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Firebreath. Seeing Zarest in the void again, distracted, he jumped out again and jumped out of the shroud. He looked at Merideth, and sent her a little deep signal of what she should do
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Rex looked at Corbeb. "Hello. You're that guy that brought Zarest and Gajeel here right? Corbeb was it?" Rex tilted his head, his ears flopping to one side.

Gajeel's #3 just kept piling up the body count.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:23 pm

*The soldiers were falling one by one, but randomly a random bullet hits Necros character (Forgot name @_@) And he was rendered useless until you remove the whole bullet, the other soldiers were still coming at them*
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Marideth turned and looked at Fire, instantly understanding his message. As she did, she closed her hand into a fist as the shroud quickly collapsed onto Zarest. Asuya on the other hand continued to chase after Jaden, swinging bloody blade after bloody blade at him.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

Cobra was still lying asleep, while intelligence had immersed both him and harmony on a hard acid shell, keeping anything out.

(Intelligence)"Im sorry for the inconvenience harmony, but cobra here can get extremely lazy."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:25 pm

"Fuuck! I don't even want to do this shit right now. Give me a fuckin battle I can win and I'll fight it." Sasha states, really worn out from the day in general. She knew, like anyone else, bullets were a weakness. She decided to try to keep cover and sit this fight out.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Noticing Shinyo was hit, Gajeel decided to shift into his demonic form, with Slots still active in his hand. He could use his Inferno Control to dodge or remove bullets, or even block/disintigrate them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Jaden saw Shinyo got hit and flew down "Trinity shield!" a shield surrounded Shinyo that couldn't
be broken through at all "Take that thing out!" with that jaden flew into the air to avoid Asuya's assualt
25/50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next