Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Ancilla's voice appeared in Asuya's head. Although the aura was evident, the words were not. Ancilla's voice was back to its childish self, but it was serious all the same.

"The pact was made... but Echo has removed the condition. Your vent. So I'm changing the condition to help her. If Marideth is to take away her memories... kill Echo. And if you don't, the cost of breaking a pact is severe." With those ominous words, Ancilla receded from Asuya's mind.

~~~

"I swear to god, if you take away my memories while I'm drunk..." Echo took a swig before passing it to Asuya.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Asuya giggled at Ancilla's voice then took another swig of the drink. Then, drunkenly, she turned to Echo and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Right after, she burst out giggling and fell to the ground, obviously drunk. Kado couldn't help but burst out laughing as well, which in turn caused Marideth to start laughing. The three of them hadn't laughed together in a long, long time..
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Echo blushed a darker red than Asuya could ever hope to achieve, but then a thought came to mind.

How the fuck had she not seen blushing before?...

Well, regardless, Echo was happy, albeit confused. She loved Jaden, right? But then there was Asuya... there was always polygamy, but something told her that was not only a bad idea, but one neither of them would appreciate.

Through her thoughts, the alcohol began to slowly take effect, forming a haze in her judgment. She dropped to the floor with Asuya, picking her up so Echo could lean back and snuggle Asuya.

"You too, Asuya..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Asuya gasped a bit and tightly coiled her arms around Echo. She snuggled the living hell out of her at this point, her face completely red from the alcohol. Kado and Marideth took turns passing the whiskey bottle between each other.

"So Echo, I know this place is drab. What say we take the party to somewhere more pleasant?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:31 pm

At this point cobra was bored out of his mind. He Fell asleep in the front of the ship.

(Intelligence)"Shouldn't you rest inside cobra."

To lazy
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Rex spun around in his chair, sighing. "So..." He said as he squeaked a toy in his hand. "I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Juuna was stitting inside the ship. Close to the entrance. A lot of things hppened lately. Things he didnt expect to happen. It all went so fast. He looks around him. The enviroment the ship and the people around him. There were some strange looking figures around here. That walking dog for example. What kind of thing was that/?

Juuna just keeps looking around. He didnt really know how to approach people . He just sits down waiting.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Echo shrugged, her vision slowly blurring. Just two swigs of whisky, and she was going to pass out. She remembered why she hadn't taken the job in the college...

"Shurrre... L-Let'sh gooo..." Echo's voice had slurred now, and before even her first attempt to get onto her feet, she fell onto her back. Her mind had already drifted off into a dreamless unconsciousness, Asuya still in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Asuya blinked and caught Echo in her arms.

"Oopsies...I forgot you're a lightweight." The memory of the first time Echo drank came back to Asuya's mind. She shrugged and gently laid her down onto the floor, then she took off her jacket and used it as a blanket for her. Shrugging, Marideth giggled.

"Her blindness makes her light to alcohol. Anyway..." Marideth opened a shroud and walked in. As she stepped out, she was dressed in her old, cute black ringmaster dress. She looked at Kado.

"Asuya seems to wanna stay with Echo. Wanna go clubbing?" Marideth asked. Kado shrugged.

"Sure. I can cheat some money out of people there." Waving, Kado and Marideth vanished into the shroud, which then dissipated. Asuya gently caressed Echo's hair, keeping an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Ancilla popped up in front of Asuya. She was fully reverted to her childish demeanor and form, although the way she flickered somehow portrayed the message that she wasn't exactly happy about it. Regardless, she was cheery when talking to Asuya.

"Hey. Having fun there? How's Alucard acting?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Shinyo sighed and said, "You are right Gajeel. I mean really, Jaden is letting his feeling control his actions. He needs to learn emotional control, or else this team will fall apart at the seams and we will all die to Kale." Shinyo heard a message on his coms come through. It was Echo saying she was sorry she left the battle and she was on a vacation before hearing nothing but static.

Shinyo gripped his fist tightly and said, "Sigh, well hopefully Echo can deal with Ancilla before we have to. In the mean time..." Shinyo turned to Gajeel and said, "You got any thoughts or concerns of our destination?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Asuya smiled up at Ancilla and continued petting Echo.

"He hasn't been acting up lately. Whatever it was you did, it worked." She looked back down at the sleeping Echo. Alucard then spoke through Asuya.

"I'm just peachy in this damn body...You know I'm going to get out sooner or later, so why delay the inevitable?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:54 pm

"Just one. What exactly do we NEED to worry about in this new place? Frankly, I'd like to have a bit of knowledge on it." Gajeel sighed.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Juuna felt bored. No one made any movements. I spend my time talking with my spirit. It was odd but somehow me and Jessica were always able to talk bout something. It was a nice feeling to be in her precense. it did help him through the boring moment. On the ground i see a stick. Just because i feel a little bored and wanted to do something he throws the stick away. It was a long thick stick. I threw it in the direction of the biig dog. It flew over Rex's head and landed a few meter infront of the big dog.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Ancilla rolled her eyes, She leaned in a bit closer, and suddenly, Alucard witnessed the true form of the Watcher. If a spirit knew what fear was, he would feel it. when Ancilla spoke, her voice was not demonic as it had been, yet split.

"For as long as I am around, you will remain locked away. and when you leave, you'll have to deal with me. Ancilla. The Hand Maiden of the Spirit World."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Alucard growled but said nothing, only going back to where he came from. Asuya continued to smile, watching Echo sleep.

"She's like a baby when she sleeps. So cute..."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Rex squeaked the toy in his hand as he saw the stick fly over his head. He suddenly snapped up, catching the stick in his mouth before it hit the ground. He stood up, and walked over to the girl who threw it. He wagged his tail, and dropped it at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:12 pm

SHinyo said, "I honestly have no idea how the the training grounds are, but Connor might know." Connor went to Gajeel and Shinyo and said, "The Master's Base has a force field around it that protect it from any and all satellite signals. All they see in this location is an empty field. Not only that, but it is a massive place and a refugee/dojo for those wishing to learn the Way of the Necrosian. No need to worry about anything."

"Plus the only way to get in is if someone utters the code phrase, which is constantly shuffled every day. Master makes sure to send me emails everytime it updates and my email is coded like my communicator unit. So it is safe to train in. And if anything happens, it can warp into Necrosia to escape from danger."

Connor said, "So does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:14 pm

"That's about it." Gajeel shrugged, satisfied with the answer.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:16 pm

after waking up adrein walked over to the others and said "so, did i miss anything while i was out?"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Juuna wated to sit down. Just when i turn my back to the dog i do hear something. I heard a dog behind me. I turn around to see it with the stick in its mouth. In its hand the dog was holding a toy.
Juuna smiled tot he dog. I hold my hand up so Rex is able to give me the toy or the stick . It didnt matter as long as i could play.

I knew the dog could talk so i decided it would be a good idea to sicialize with this person.
It would sure help him to get along with the ohers. *Hey there uhm mr dog. My name is Juuna. What is your name and if you wnat to play we can if you wnat to. *
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Ancilla sighed in relief, her eyes returning to normal. She glanced at Echo with Asuya, nodding calmly.

"I have been with her for a decade and a half now, y'know... and I still don't understand the girl as well as she understands me. Her will may be weak, but her wisdom is vast. You'd do well to listen to her." Ancilla yawned, getting up before stretching.

"Well, I was interrupted from my nap before. I'mma join Echo. See ya."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:29 pm

"I second that.." In an instant, Asuya fell to the side and passed out. Aside from the alcohol, she was completely and utterly drained from the fight with Jaden and the soldiers before. She slept with her arms coiled around Echo, and even unconscious, she snuggled up to her, her breathing light and completely silent.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Ancilla grinned, and for a moment, her eyes began to flash red again. She sang in a sing song voice, mockingly sweet.

"Oh Alucard, sweetie! Come on out. I want to have a chat with you."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Rex sat down, his tail wagging and his ears raising. He was content, and it showed with his sheepish smile. "I'm Rex." Rex gave him both the toy and the stick. "Sure, I'll play!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next