Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Alucard appeared in a swarm of phantom bats, which came together to form him. He was an average male, looking to be about 18 years of age, even though he was much older. He had short-cut black hair and a black hoodie on. If anything he looked like the male form of Asuya.

"What do you want, demon?"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:41 pm

*Are you able to catch them both !! Tht would be a nice trick !!* Excited Juuna strows the stick and the toy away. I throw as far as i can. Juuna started to laugh when he saw Rex run after it. He didnt laugh because of Rex but because he was startign to have fun. I watched and waited unti Rex would be back.

Jessica was still siting inside the ship. She looks how Juuna and Rex were playing. It felt good that he would finaly have some friends besides herself.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Ancilla giggled before her form flickered. She wasn't her demonic form, but she had the claws and eyes of it. She began to slowly pace around Alucard, fazing through Asuya's and Echo's sleeping forms periodically.

"Just to talk. I'm surprised by the lack of spirits that seem to remember me... I must be getting older than I thought." She stops in front of Alucard, staring up to his face.

"Tell me. Do you care for Asuya or not?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Rex dashed after the toy and stick on all fours, snapping up them both in his mouth, then running back to him and setting them down. He sat down, looking at him as he panted softly and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Alucard chuckled and shook his head, then looked at Ancilla.

"She is my vessel. Nothing more, nothing less. The moment she dies, or embraces the total darkness, whichever happens first. But you're getting in my way...So if you'd kindly go away, that'd be fantastic." He crossed his arms over his chest. His eyes shifted into the same black hollowness with small red circles that Asuya had when she snapped.

"You know as well as I do that I am not one to be messed with..."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Ancilla chuckled, taking Alucard's hands in her own. She stood on her tip toes, staring directly into Alucard's eyes. Her claws were cold when they touched Alucard, and although the fingers were not sharp, something about them felt it.

"If you're not to be trifled with, then I'll have a lot of fun. I mean, if you're so strong, why not just ward me off? Or are you scared, my sweet little Alu?"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Juuna scrubs Rex behind his ear. It was a cute huge dog. I pick up the toy en the stic while i keep scratching. I then lift my head and move mey arms backwards. I just waned to throw when Jessica asked me to wait. Sh walked up to me and Rex. She said that se wanted to play too. I give her the toy. She takes it in her hand and stands next to me.

After that little interruption of my spirit do we both throw them away. Juuna throws the stick. Jessica the toy. We both smile while we wait.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:59 pm

"Because as long as I'm bound to that insignificant little brat, I can't do anything." He held her hands in his, ignoring the cold temperature of her claws. He stared down into her hollow eyes, without so much as flinching.

"Give it time...Then, you can come with me...and you'll be..." He slowly leaned closer to her face, their lips just a centimeter from touching as he spoke.

"In a world of true imagination..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:59 pm

adrein couldent help but laff a bit at rex playing catch, he than looked around and said "has any one seen harmony?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Ancilla smiled back, but instead of returning the sentiment, her hand jabbed cleanly through Alucard's stomach. It twitched on the other side of his body before she quickly pulled back out, glaring at him maliciously. when she spoke, her voice was a bloodcurdling screech, akin to nails on a chalk board.

"You insolent fool! You don't know what you deal with! If you so much as touch that girl, I swear I will end you!" Eyes branched out, quickly covering the room in them. A loud static filled Alucard's ears, and Ancilla's eyes flashed rapidly between a deep red, light blue, and hollow black.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Alucard let out a pained grunt as Ancilla's hand drove clean through him. But instead of fear, all he could do was laugh. His laugh grew with each second of pain, and soon after being impaled his body split into tiny phantom bats. Then, he reformed on the other side.

"If only you knew what you were dealing with." He chuckled, the loud static in his ears only annoying him slightly.

"Believe me...you have no idea.." Soon after, he vanished, signaling he returned to Asuya's body.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Ancilla growled, the eyes quivering madly. The walls began to creak, and soon threatened to give away, but Ancilla called back the spell. She dropped down to her feet, slowly disappearing while muttering to Asuya's sleeping body.

"Try me, Vampire Boy. Just try."
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:18 pm

I notice that a other guy was looking at us. He asked about someoen named Harmony.
He didnt know wh that was. I rememebr that the girl who i folloed wsnt here. Maby she was still sitting t that tree. Harmony was probably her name.

I try to get his attention. * Uhm i dont knwo who Hermony is. Is that maby that girl with chocalate brown hair? I rememebr she was sitting agaisn t atree. I didnt see her around here after the fight. Maby she fell asleep or somethign and is still there. *
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Rex nuzzled his hand murred softly in content. After the stick and toy were thrown, he dashed after the toy and caught it, using his hand to catch the stick. He then went back and left the stick and toy at their feet, waiting for it again.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Juuna and Jessica picked it p . It was fn so we threw the toy and the stick again .
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Rex panted and dashed away, bringing the stick back along with the toy and setting them at their feet again. He nudged Juuna with his nose.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:05 am

Jaden kept flying, his mind was swimming with emotions "Hehe...trying to protect me Echo...dummy...I woulda rather died then let them get to you..." Jaden said to himself before speaking on the coms "I know you all are probably pissed at me, but this...I need to do this" he fought back tears "I cant lose here....I have too much riding on this" with that Jaden cut off his coms as he approached the town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:09 am

"Fucking idiot is going to get himself killed...." She says to herself, walking over to Fluffles and petting him.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:12 am

Kuriem was still standing there, he was lost in his world, but that quickly ended when he noticed there was only one more person standing in the battle field, it was the little girl Sasha, he looked at her and cocked his head to the left, as if he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:14 am

"Haaaaaay Fucker! After 5 fucking hours of just standing here you decide to make a gesture? About fuckin time ya dunce!" Sasha taunts, waiting for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:15 am

Jaden after looking around the town started flying back, sad that shina hadnt been there, he figured he would hurry back though so he kicked it into overdrive and flew fast.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:20 am

shina was walking down a dirt path in her cloke thinking to herself when sudenly her ear twitched she looked behind her, it was ruffly twords the direction of were sasha was, she was abil to feel the power from were she was. she sighed, melding into her own shadow and apearing in the forset that suround were the others were, she whatched from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:21 am

"Are you gonna do something or what?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:24 am

Kuriem looked at Sasha he chuckled, the same deep raspy voice "Little girly, i dont talk much, simply... there isnt anything to say. But when i find myself looking at a little girl, alone... in the middle of a forest. I get a little racey..." Kuriem said, he took a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 am

Jadens eyes widened when he saw Sasha was alone against his uncle, Jaden landed on the battlefield looking towards Kuriem "He didn't hurt you...right Sasha?" Jaden asks without looking at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next