Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]

Go down 
+10
Firebreath
N.E.O.N
Necruta
Oshu
Valkoor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:05 pm

From behind a nearby tree, Kado smirked. Holding up one of her cards, she threw it down and conjured up a creature of absolute darkness. Unable to be detected, the creature sank into the shadows and followed the others upon the ship.

"So...royalty huh...Plenty of riches to be had. I might as well stick around...Heheheh..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:03 pm

"When we get there, how will we deal with this situation," asked Klaus as he puts his gas mask on. Breathing softly he looks at the others wondering if he should stay with them,"does anyone have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Connor looked at Klaus and said, "We will first meet up with my master, Ayann Lucentfawn, and then we will discuss the battle plans there." Connor then sighed and looked at Shinyo and said, "Milord, this may take a grand toll on not just you. I fear the city may get demolished..." Shinyo sighed knowing what Connor meant. Considering many members of the team have the power to topple cities, he just hoped that the city would be still standing, or at the very least the damages to be minor.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Onya smiled and cracked her knuckles.
"Sweet, I've been waiting for a chance to wreak some havoc. Besides, I have WAY too much experience dealing with anything that has the prefix 'Necro'." She hopped on board and immediately went to Shinyo, Connor and Viola.
"If you want me to be as effective as possible, you three wouldn't mind each giving me a strand of your hair, would you?"

Tara remained emotionless and got on board.

Harmony hopped on board as well, her hair, makeup and attire unfazed by her sudden movements. "This should be fun." She sensed something strange and eerie in the air suddenly, but let it pass. Still, she decided to stay on guard.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:40 pm

"This is a matter where we all must work as a team. Set aside personal issues and handle everything maturely and with initiative." He began acting maturely, setting aside most of his emotions and bias to be able to handle everything.

"I say we think of a plan right now."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Connor and Shinyo both looked at each other and said, "Why do you want a strand of our hair Onya?" Shinyo heard Gajeel and said, "I agree, but we do not know the true situation besides just a simple plan."

Shinyo then went to the main room and looked at everyone, who had gotten on board. He said to them all, "I'd first like to say thank you for helping in saving my homeland from a tyrant. I would like say though that I know who is among our ranks and our powers. I wish to ask you all though to please keep the destruction to a minimum. You guys can understand why I ask this..." Shinyo held a sincere tone in his voice. It was clear he wanted the destruction of his city to be at a minimum and to show they can go to a city without it being entirely destroyed. Hopefully this can get Necrosia on their side and they could prove they were good guys to the public.

With that, Connor took off with the team on the ship and they left for Necrosia.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:43 pm

"Just trust me, I can do some pretty neat stuff with it." She said. She had examined Shinyo and Connor a small bit and noted that they were both most likely Necrosian, which explained why they cared. She didn't know what their powers were, but they must have some degree of impressiveness. Connor seemed like a big guy, so she figured he was into powers that enabled him to use large, attention-grabbing attacks. Shinyo, on the other hand was smaller, but he had a sort of fire in his eyes. She figured he relied on his powers slightly more than Connor, but that he had a secret power buried beneath him that could easily make him a large-scale threat. Both of these were excellent powers to possess.

As the ship passed through the portal, Tara felt as if the light had been sucked out of her skin. So this was what it was like being in another dimension. She suddenly had an odd thought.
"Hey Shinyo, does time run differently in here than it does in the real world?" She asked him.

Harmony was rather content with the situation, also adjusting to her newfound powers. She felt she could sense things that she would have normally ignored before. She also felt physically stronger. Looking at her arm, she could tell that she wasn't as thin as she had been before. She could even feel small, analytical thoughts building up inside of her brain, picking around at every single thing.
"So this is what it's like to not avoid people..."

(I would like to suggest that this be playing whenever we get in a fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2slC8ca09Y )
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Cobra bored the ship, and over heard their question about the hair."Basically, you give her your hair she puts it in a capsule, Whenever she is near you she can tap into your power and use them in said capsules." Cobra left afterwards and went to the front of the ship and sat at the tip.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:54 pm

"Know us in exactly, what way?" Gajeel grew curious, one eyebrow raising.

"Yeah, would like to know that too."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:08 pm

Shinyo and Connor both gave a strand of hair to Onya and said, "Alright we trust you."

Shinyo turned to Tara and Gajeel and said, "Necrosia has a different time scale yes. Time in Necrosia is slower than in the human world. So a Day in there is about the equivalent of 1 week in the human world. So I would advise that you be wary of that."

To Gajeel, Shinyo sighed and said, "It is just that among the group, we clearly have people who can level kingdoms with their inner power. I just want no harm to my town and its people. Plus this can serve as a perfect example of how we can go into a city and it not end up destroyed. Getting the word and trust of a nation can help in the fight to clear our names."

Shinyo then went to his room and opened his closet to see his old Necrosian clothing set, nicely folded and ready to go. He smiled that Connor remembered to pack this. He figured he might as well put it on under his cloak and hood.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:12 pm

"I've been sent in to destroy countries before. It's just the matter of trust and restraint within ourselves is what we need to mainly focus on. In this situation, self control is very key. We can't just let loose and pray that nothing is badly damaged. We have to greatly limit outselves to effectively fight in a civilian setting. Personally, I hope I roll a 3 on Slots, so I can use the weapon to only kill organic beings and do no damage to inorganic things, such as buildings."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:49 pm

"That's a very interesting part of your past there ,"replied Klaus as he stands behind Gajeel,"why haven't you told anyone this before." Klaus looks at his closely as he tries to see if Gajeel lies to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:53 pm

Jaden closed his eyes and sat dowm, beginning to meditate "Nudge me when we arrive, until then I'm gonna gather up energy"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 pm

As the group conversed, the Creature of Darkness watched from the abyss. Meanwhile, while upon the ground, Kado smiled, and stretched.

"Guess everything checks out..." As her cards floated around her, she quickly blinked into the cabin.

"Hey guys! Long time no see, I suppose." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 am

"I rather not talk about my clan, Klaus. Plus, it's not like it's important. I rather not talk about a clan I wish was still here."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:10 am

Onya giggled happily. "Sweeeeeeet." She placed the hairs into trapsules and watched them fill up. Sure enough, some of her other trapsules had filled with the same effect. Granted, she could only use them when she was near Connor or Shinyo, but they were still rather useful.

Tara sighed. "Leave him be, Klaus." In her head, she was thinking to herself. If Necrosia was on a time scale such as that, then they were actually a few years earlier than the present time in the real world. That meant that Tara was slightly closer to home. Closer to the past...

Harmony walked to the helm and sat next to Connor after Shinyo left. She looked at him.
"So this is where you come from, huh? It's actually kind of beautiful, in its own special way." She turned around and acknowledged Kado. "Hi, Kado."

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:11 am

"I've read tons of books and not once have I heard about your kind,"said Klaus as he relaxes his shoulders. "Do you ever wish to go back to them?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:36 am

Gajeel sighed. "It's because we never allowed ourselves to be in any book. My clan ceased to exist 25 years ago. We were famous, renound for our advancements that helped humanity greatly, but they were so humble that they refused to be recognized. And, to answer your question, if I could be with my clan, somehow bring them all back exactly like they were before they died, I would take the chance in a heart beat."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:47 am

"They sound like good people,"said Klaus as he lays back on the floor,"you're lucky to have had a good family."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 am

"I never had a good family. They died the same day I was born." He sighed, rubbing his ears. "I just want to get to know them..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:55 am

Sasha wakes up slowly, as she still seemed to be somewhat dreamy. She didn't know what was going on, or what happened rather recently. "What happened?" She asks in a rather innocently, and gentle way.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:56 am

Cory slipped his hand under Shina's as they now hold hands "Lets split and see the view"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:57 am

Trembling as he breaths heavily, Klaus stares away from everyone else. "Take it from me, sometimes it's best to sta blind to the truth, you may find something that will shatter your world."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:59 am

Onya noticed Sasha and smiled. "Easy, Sasha. You were out for a while after that whole Willow thing. Just relax and I'll fill you in, okay?

Tara nodded in silent agreement with Klaus. "He's not the only one you should take it from..."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:03 am

"I won't feel confortable until I know what happened to them." He sat down, thinking. "I've seen bad things already. I just want some closure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next