Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]

Go down 
+10
Firebreath
N.E.O.N
Necruta
Oshu
Valkoor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:04 am

as cory had did that she blushed slightly bit smiled at the same time. she started draging him over to a door that was oppen trying her best to no one would see them.

when they had gotten outside they went to the front of the ship were the main deck was. she over looked the area with cory, still holding his hand and leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 am

"Oh...Okay..." Sasha said softly, as if she was an innocent girl who finished playing with her dolls. She gave Onya a smile, but it seemed that the battle with Willow did take a huge toll on her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:08 am

"It's like this, how could such a advance race die,"replied Klaus as he stands back up,"they either wiped themselves out or were killed." Klaus looks at Gajeel with his a cold expression,"If they wiped themselves out it could have been due to war, or maybe one person snapping setting ofor a domino effect." Klaus takes out his notebook and flip a through the pages,"have you heard of the vanderhiems?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:11 am

Cobra looked behind him to see cory and shina."Well if it isnt the two love birds." He chuckled and looked back out."

(Affection)"That wasnt very nice."
(Rage)"Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:15 am

Cory and Shina are now seeing the beautiful orange sky as the sunsets and as birds fly by.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:22 am

"Haven't heard of them, but the clan was indeed killed, that is fact. Something killed them all in a single night, and no one knows nor can explain why. My race itself is still healthy, and growing, but my clan is gone."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:30 am

"For years I thought the vanderhiems were great people," said Klaus as he chuckles," It was a lie, my family was filled with monsters, people who abused the world and people for their own gain." Klaus trembles as he gets furious," Since I was a bastard child they had me wear this mask so they won't look upon the shame I was, all I've seen was the worst of humanity and I wanted to prove them wrong and show they and everyone else was beneath me, but those bastard died before I could show them." Klaus sits on the ground as teats run down his face as he laughs," For years I thought they were great and that I was a sin for them, but they were vile people."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:41 am

"Joker showed me my clan." He confessed to one thing he was hiding. "He showed me a future where Tara and I were together, and we had two kids. My clan was alive, and the entire clan was helping eachother, training, teaching, and learning. Even my parents gave me a look of approval. All I know is that they aren't like your family, not at all. I suspect someone didn't like that our clan was peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:42 am

Soon, The Majestic flew out of the vortex and across some mountains. A glorious sunset greeted them as from the windows, they saw a massive city. The city was a tall city with what seemed to be rings and walls around. In the center was a large castle with aspects of both Gothic and Holy architecture.

( Picture of Necrosia )

The plane landed on one of the boarding docks and before exiting, Shinyo passed around a piece of gum to everyone and said, "Chew this. It will allow you to breath in the Necrosian Atmosphere with no problems." After passing out the gum, he and Connor nodded their heads and they took on their Necrosian Forms. Their skin turned a light blue color and Shinyo's hair turned a deep purple. Shinyo put on his hooded cloak and they ventured out into the market place.

Shinyo looked around and noticed how some things were different, but it remained sort of the same. The Tech stores were opened with advanced technology and the blacksmith had many tools and weapons made of rare and unique metals native to Necrosia. The baker and his bread and the people walking around and enjoying life. It all seemed normal.

Shinyo said, "Ok so you guys can look around if you wish. Just say you are a tourist if you get into some trouble. Connor can be your guide. I will stay back at the ship to make sure no one comes for it." With that, Shinyo left everyone to go some shopping right after he gave some of his Necrosian currency to Gajeel to transmute the normal currency into in case some of the team wanted to go shopping.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:47 am

Kado scratched the back of her head as suddenly from the shadows the Creature of Darkness arose and slithered, coiling around her. The Creature was absolute darkness incarnate; it was faceless aside from two glowing yellow eyes. It had no mouth, no nose, nothing. All it was was a mass of darkness.

"So...This is the place huh." She started to chew the gum. She didn't like the flavor...But aside from that, as she stepped out of the ship, Kado stared, in wonder, at all of the tall buildings and the sights. But she didn't like them because they were pretty; she liked them because she could rob them blind.

"If uh...you'll excuse me. I'll just be off um...scouting the area.."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:58 am

Kiru took the gum and started chewing it before stepping off of the ship, looking around the city. It was a tad different than she remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:00 am

Gajeel took the gum, along with Raiden and Rex. It melted in their mouths and were able to breathe. (Can't expect us to constantly chew.) Gajeel took the money, examining it carefully with archive. It showed him what it was made of, and how it was made, which he then transmuted his money into the same thing. "Alright then, ready to go. Anyone need some cash?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:17 am

Sasha took the gum and started to chew on it. "So, whats up?" Sasha asked, still very curious about the situation. Sure, it allowed Sasha to breath, because obviously the taste sense triggers her sense of smell, but the gum had a interesting taste. A taste that tasted like gummy bears. She enjoyed the taste of the gum. "And this is some really good gum! What is it made out of?"

Last edited by Mew on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:30 am

shina saw the ship had landed. she looked up at cory her head still on his shoulder and said "lets go meet up with the others" she than started pulling him slightly with her, there hands still locked. when she got off the ship she took a piece of gum and put it in her mouth. she than looked at cory and said "what you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 am

As the two still hold hands Cory just looked at Shina admiring her beauty "Lets go explore I mean this might be our only chance to be here"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:53 am

Cobra took the gum and started chewing. He got of board and went into the city.

Anything than here will be more exciting, hopefully something fun happens

(Intelligence)"Another Dimension so fascinating, lets explore cobra!!!! so many things we can learn!!!!"

Cobra broke his smooth act and smiled, he sprinted and started scaling the building until he was at the top of a large one. He looked over the section he could see. He breathed in and then out.

"Its things like this that remind me why i deiced to follow those strange people, to be able to do things like this, so much to do, so much to see, so much things that could go array."

(Fun)"Makes me feel alive"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:06 am

cynthia had walked out of the ship chewing the gum. she looked over at shina and said "were did you run off to?" shina responded with "wouldent you like to know". just than cynthia noticed shina holding cory's hand and said "ahhhhh i see.... i think i will leav you two than" she than walked away from everyone seeing what she could do in the city.....or to it.

shina rolled her eyes and said to cory "why dont we go see what the shops have, maybe bring back a suviner"
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:17 am

"That seems like fun they might have something awesome here" Cory walks with Shina as she has full control of where they go
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:58 am

While everyone went on a shopping spree, Kado had been walking around with goods in her pockets. Not bought goods either...With a sinister snicker, she blinked from building to building, robbing people blind before they could even react, and when she was done she blinked out.

"Man thievery is just so damn easy..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:58 am

Jaden stayed sitting down chewing the gum before his eyes glowed white, he stood up and the glow faded, he looked over and hugged Sasha "Glad your okay, you had me worried" Jaden speaks to Shinyo on a private coms "We need to have a chat Shinyo"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:15 am

Gajeel walked into a weapons shop. He walked to the counter where a small cube was displayed on a glass display. "Excuse me, what is that? I'm a tourist looking to find something good to defend myself."

"Pfft, that this is way more than self defense. It's a morph cube."

"I've heard of them, infact, I made one for a girl I know. It's made of tiny microscopic nanobots that can take any shape."

"Impressive, but this is one solid piece of technology, not millions of tiny individual ones. Think of any weapon, and it will transform into that weapon at a maximum size of ten feet."

"Sold." Gajeel scanned the tag of the product with archive without the clerk knowing, in order to gain information on the paying system. He handed the man his money, then took the cube and walked out. "Now both Tara and I have one of these things, but I think this one's better."

Rex wandered around aimlessly around the food shops, coming across a stand that sold a strange object. He grew curious, and walked up to the salesman."Uh, watcha sellin' there?"

"Oh? This here is a machine that can produce an infinite amount of food on demand, no matter what it is. Just think of it, touch the machine, and it spits it out."

Rex immediately jabbed his hand into his pocket and took the money out, handing it to the man. "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY." The man nodded, and Rex ran away happily with his new food source.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:36 am

Tara had overheard Gajeel back at the ship talking to Klaus. "So that's why he was so nice to me...Joker helped him..." She figured that it would be much too obvious for her to be walking around in a suit of armor, so she decided to lay low as she wandered the city.

Onya went exploring faster than most of them could react, chewing the gum on her way. She was thinking about her own world, and the horrors she had faced, but most of all about the horror she had committed. She hoped, for Shinyo's sake, that he didn't have to walk the same path.

Harmony yawned, walking out of the ship with the gum in her mouth, serving a purpose as air freshener. She looked a little out of place walking around in her current attire, but that didn't stop her from inadvertently attracting the attention of every boy she walked past.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:38 am

Jaden smiled softly and radioed bunny "Hey bunny...do you have that message I recorded? Of you do make sure you show it to thode two alright?" Jaden asked while stretching
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:43 am

Shinyo was on the ship deck and looked at the castle. It served as more than just a remembrance of why they were here, but a painful one to Shinyo. He noted Sasha's comment and said to her via the coms, "The gum is made of a special plant that reads taste buds and stimulates the most prevalent ones. In simple terms, it mimics your favorite food items and their taste."

Shinyo heard Jaden and said via the PMC, "What is wrong Jaden?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:17 am

B.U.N.N.Y was sitting in the back of the ship, recharging himself, when he heard Jaden over the radio.
"But of course, Master Jaden. I'ts saved in my memory drive, along with the 50 other failed takes that we recorded before them."

Onya eventually spotted Kado from a distance walking around robbing people. They were so oblivious that it was almost amusing. She decided to sit and watch for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next