Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]

Go down 
+9
Necruta
Alisae
Oshu
N.E.O.N
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Tamashii
Dark Rose
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:44 am

He took the bottle and promptly began pouring the drink into his mouth as they went to meet Punch.
Gajeel walked along side Shinyo.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:00 am

shina had exited the ship were the others wore hoping that she would have got some kind of shut eye before they got here but dident at all.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:32 am

*As everyone entered Punch's office he stared at them blankly "You guys... have been through a lot. Many battles. Grew as a team. Lost a couple of members... But that is why i am promoting you guys. To higher ranking missions. I am assigning you to an S Rank Mission. The second hardest mission level you can get." Punch said. The sun was glistening through his fur*
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:43 am

"s rank? are you sure thats a good idea?..." shina said looking at punch
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:49 am

Gajeel sighed and leaned against the wall."Well uh, thanks?" He shrugged it off and looked at everyone. "Looks like we got more work now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:11 am

Jade, having watched the entire experience, stayed silent the whole time. She would have to console Jaden later. As for now she listened to the punch.

Sapphire, having tracked the Daedalus, followed it to 69. "I will say, they do have some cool shit here." she says as she smokes her cigar and looks around, being sure to stay low.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:18 am

Tara's helmet had been placed over her head the whole time, as she had been crying, but not to Jaden's point. Losing Eric was like losing one of her masters, and she didn't know how to react to that. That being said, she figured that the others needed a new leader. Jaden was obviously experiencing emotional pain, so she saw herself fit to take on the role. Of course, she didn't say anything about this to the others. Instead, she just stepped forward.
"I think I speak for everyone when I say that we'll accept, no matter how difficult it may be." She said with pride and gusto. She then turned to the others. "Is anyone opposed to that?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:05 pm

Humonculon both spoke in unison.
"Since when were you leader!?"
"Since when were you leader!?"

Gajeel and Ray both shut them up. "If she wants to try for the role I am not questioning it, she can serve as a trial of sorts and see if she can lead, I guess. And yes, I have no objections."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Jaden looked up at punch through grittied teeth he spoke "Punch...sir....your a fucking fool if you think we're ready for S rank missions...We need more time before we will be ready for that....give us 2 months...then come talk to us" With that, Jaden turned around and left punch's office
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:41 pm

It wasn't too long before a ship emerged through the clouds above #69. Painted along the side in large, gold letters was the word ICARUS.

Melody leaned against the co-pilots chair. She didn't know why she still sat there when there were multiple matresses and a couch inside the ship, especially when she wasn't even flying it. It just made her feel comfortable by reminding herself of the travels she took with her old friends and future husband. She turned behind her and observed her brother and daughter. Harmony's eyes were puffy and bloodshot from crying. Melody had wanted to cry as well, but she decided she needed to stay strong for her daughter. Max, as usual, looked as if he just attended a gothic poetry reading, with a face of agitaton, but a hint of serene calm.

"I still can't believe Dad's gone..." Harmony muttered. She had pulled herself together enough to not look sad, but there was still evidence of it from her puffy eyes. Her brown, ribbon-like hair fell around her shoulders in waves.

"Yeah, well...I knew it was only a matter of time before the guy's free spirit got him killed. Plus, he's seen so much death and destruction, his funeral's gonna be a blast." Max stared at the ceiling as he said this, as if he was daydreaming. When Melody had rescued him from the Underworld, he'd been a skinny teenager who seemed to have nothing to live for once he left the world of the dead. Now, he'd ripped off the sleeves on his tuxedo to show that he'd put on some muscle from hours of combat training with his father, one of his spirits. As Max talked, his spirits appeared around him. Doomkaiser placed his head gently on Max's shoulder as if it was a lonely puppy.

"Melody, I told you you should have never married him! You're even somewhat lucky that you were able to fake your own death with that Akuma fellow. Otherwise, Eric would have gotten you killed for real!" Doriado floated around Max's head sternly.

"Mom, I knew what I was doing. Eric was a great guy. There's no need to rag on him for getting himself killed honorably." Melody replied. She had gotten used to her mother and father's spirits, which had merged with her actual mother and father when they were on the brink of death, inhabiting Max's body and granting him their powers. Still, she wasn't exactly sure how Eric had died. What had happened to him?

Zera chimed in, looking ar Doriado. "Oh, come now, sweethheart, she can marry who she wants."

Doriado fumed, but eventually caved. "Fine, but I'm still concerned with how Moxie didn't even bother to respond after we messaged her multiple times."

"Oh, you know her, always being a free-spirited person." Max said blankly. "I'm just glad I didn't go with her. I would have been so bored..."

Harmony glanced over at him. "Oh, come on, Uncle Max, don't be such a downer."

Max looked at his niece with pure concern. "You need to learn that when someone is dead, it's perfectly okay to be a downer."

"Max! She's already 17, I don't want her turning out like you." Melody snapped. Soon, she saw the field near HQ. "Let's land here, this building looks important."

"Alright then. Mom, Dad, you might scare them a bit, maybe you should phase away." Max said, to which the spirits reluctantly agreed and dissipated. Max turned to the console.

"B.U.N.N.Y, take us down." He said, to which an icon popped onto the monitor, showing the face of a robotic rabbit.

"Affirmative. Landing, effective immidiately." The rabbit said. A hatch opened in the back of the Daedalus, from which a life-sized robo-rabbit scampered out, folded into a wafer of metal, and leaped straight into Max's pocket.

Harmony walked up and plopped herself in the pilot seat, her face a mix of worry and anticipation. "I can't believe it. I'm gonna get to see Jaden again, after all this time!"

Max glanced at the big, bold numbers on the building. "Number 69? This must be some kind of joke."

Melody laughed. "When Fire's involved, most of the time it is a joke."

The Icarus landed, and the three of them stepped outside.

Melody: http://tinyurl.com/pp8632s
Harmony: http://tinyurl.com/pp8zqut
Max:
B.U.N.N.Y: https://i.imgur.com/tIXY6Ot.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Jaden was storming out of punch's office, paying no attention to the Icarus sbove, he walked to the Daedalus and looked at it, lost in thought, his purple gi similar to the one his father wore when he was Jaden's age, if melody could tell any better without seeing his face, Jaden looked like Eric.
"Why dad...why did you have to die too...." he said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Following Jaden outside Jade comes behind him and puts a hand on his shoulder. "I know how you feel Jaden. You however can't let your father's death control you. You have to be strong. For the rest of the team. " she says hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Tara followed as well, wanting to support Jaden, but she ended up staring in shock at the airship that was similar to the Daedalus right outside.
"Wh...what is that?!"

As soon as the Icarus landed, Melody walked out and immidiately saw Jaden. She ran up and hugged him as hard as she could; which was pretty darned hard, considering that she had the strength of a dragon.
"Jaden! I haven't seen you for 15 years now! Oh, everything will be okay, I know..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:09 pm

shina had left were punch was saying while she was leaving "you know hes right.." than left the room and whent outside were she saw jaden getting fishisouly hugged by a strange women but said nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:12 pm

Shinyo and Viola came outside and saw a mysterious woman in armor comforting Jaden. Shinyo walked up to her and asked, "I am sorry, but who are you? Also why are you hugging my comrade?" Shinyo moved his cloak a bit to reveal the Reaper just in case things got messy
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Melody looked at Shinyo and laughed. "Sorry, I guess I came off a bit too strong, huh?"
She pulled away from Jaden and looked him in the eyes.
"Jaden, don't you recognize me? I'm your mother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:28 pm

Jade's eyes widen in realization. "But...your...what who....uhhh."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Seeing Melody after hearing her words, Klaus sits down and takes his book out.''Funny even Eric had low standards,''said Klaus as he flips through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Jaden looked at Jade and nodded "I know Jade...." when he was hugged by the woman he backed away "W-Who are you and how do you know my name" he said, his face still red from crying. In the back of his head he knew the team needed to get stronger, he just hope punch listened to him.
Jaden growled "Don't joke like that...my mother died with my sister years ago, my father told me..."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Melody looked him in the eyes. "It's alright. I know this will be hard to comprehend, but dad told you that your sister and I were dead so that you wouldn't run off looking for us and risk having Akuma find you. He doesn't know that you're our son." She pulled away. Tears were streaming from her eyes.
"I...I know Dad's dead. He wanted me to come if it ever happened...I'm just glad to have you back."

Max chuckled and gestured towards Klaus after hearing his comment. "I like this kid."

Harmony was utterly stunned. She had never seen so many people in the same pace at the same time. She was even more stunned at how diverse they were. One of them was completely clad in armor. Another had pink hair. One guy(whom she immidiately singled out as the comedian of the group) was literally a wolf.
"Umm...hello?"

Last edited by TaraLockhart on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Jaden blinked tears welling up in his eyes again "I-I don't believe you....that...can't be possible my mother and sister are dead..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Jade laughs. "Lemme tell you. This is insanely awkward....I am going to need at least 5 shots after this."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Kiru chuckled a bit, "Don't worry, I got you covered Jade."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Melody smiled, taking it as a challenge. "Really? Take a look at your sister. She looks exactly like you. She even has the same spirit."

Harmony looked up. "What, mom?" Around her, there was a flickering image of a large dragon curled up. One of its wings was white and feathery like an angels, the other was black and leathery like a devil's.

Max walked up to her and handed her something. "Don't forget this."

Melody handed Jaden the thing. It was a picture of all of them as a family, before Akuma attacked them.

"Still don't believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 pm

"well isent this a nice family reunion..." shina said looking at jaden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next