Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
Necruta

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Orajeo looked around and still didn't see any of his teammates, the trees were making it hard for him to see things far of in the distance. He gave up on waiting and started moving in the direction of the cave. After a few minutes of walking he heard a loud distressed scream which sounded vaguely familiar. He ran towards the sound and saw a boy who was missing his hand and the girl which kicked in a door at the academy. He ran towards him and pulled him towards her while keeping an eye on the strange Grimm at the entrance of the cave. "What happened here?" He asked her while putting the boy against a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:05 pm

"I wonder what hands taste like........." Blaze says as she looks at Quaid's hand, picks it up and noms on his finger. "Nom"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Quaid moved his hand away. "Let's not go there, shall we?" He said, trying to be nice, as it was a playful bite.

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Blaze pouts. "Awwwwwwwww noooo fuuuun." she says as she proceeds to shove an entire bacon cheeseburger down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Julia skips over to Blaze and Quaid "Hiya! Have you both passed the test yet?" Julia asked curiously, her tail wrapped around her waist as she brushes some of her white hair back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:11 pm

"Nope, I gotta wait until this team finishes there mission. Which at this rate looks like the mission will finish them...." she says, staring at Mack's soon-to-be stub.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Quaid blinked.
(Internal)"Yeesh, when Yang said that Blaze could do some pretty crazy stuff, she wasn't joking..."
"I suppose this is your punishment for trying to act social with a girl..."
"I mean, there have to be some benefits to this, right?"
"First, define what a 'benefit' is to you..."
"I'll define it when I see it. As of now, I'll try to make sure she doesn't choke..." He looked over at Julia, and some of his nerves returned.

"Uh, yeah, I did, heh...yeah..." This was mortifying.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:14 pm

"Wicked, his hand. Man now i really wish i was part of that mission!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Julia gasped "how is he gonna take notes and do school work!" Julia rubbed her chin " we will need to help if this gets too bad, I'd rather our friends not die today"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Quaid gagged again. The stress from Julia(and Blaze, partially) along with the gore from the hand was getting to be too much "Don't mention the hand...please..."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:25 pm

The Bunny saw the muzzle flash of Yuri's sniper and it flew through the air, catching the bullet in its teeth and crushed it, quickly crashing into Yury's weapon and knocking it a dozen meters away. The bunny then ignored Yury and instead flung itself with blinding speeds back to the entrance of the cave where it sat on its hind legs, watching the team, daring them to take a step forward

Kali watched Team two's mission from the screen, what had at first seemed nearly harmless bunny had proven immediately to be something even more dangerous than the Death Stalker and Nevermore the previous teams had fought combined. Kali sat down at near the others thinking aloud, "The missions seem to be getting harder and harder... we still havnt gone.. What are we going to face?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Kaori shrugged and took out one of his playing cards, flicking it back and forth between his fingers with expertise. He chuckled, his eyes closing as he spoke, leaning up against the wall as he listened to the commotion on the screen.

"Who cares? These guys seem like just a bunch of bumbling idiots. Look at that one running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Except it's a hand. I'm sure we're more than capable of handling what gets thrown at us." As he said this, however, something within the confines of his mind told Kaori that whatever they faced was going to definitely be a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Julia crossed her ears and her ears twitched "I wouldn't take it so lightly, we faced a giant bird and it nearly killed us...alot, I'm exhausted if I'm gonna be honest" Julia said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:45 pm

WIth Yuri s sharp well trained eyes i saw the bunny comming at me. I was able to dodge the attack just in time. She drew quickly her handgun switching it to rapidfire mode. She shoots hoping to hit the bunny. The bunny was fast. THe strength of the grimm inspired her to fight harder. When the bunny returned to her other team mates she shoots her sniper with sonme extra speed. THe full load was going towards the bunny. Her perfect aim made it impossible to dodge. She then moves away from her position and hides while unnoticed getting closer to her teammates
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:52 pm

"Um, do you like getting your hand bitten off? I know I wouldn't. I tried preforming Surgery on myself. Didn't work so well." Harblu asks intriguingly, as if she was very annoyed. And she honestly wasn't joking about her trying to preform surgery on herself. She actually tried it before. Sometime after Clementine died, she tried to remove one of her Kidneys. She almost died due to losing too much blood, but she was saved. Doesn't remember how though.

"Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to take notes here?"
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Eve halts in her tracks, with the bunny being so fast that even dealing with 2 foes in a blink of an eye, even one kilometers away she realizes it's just to fast to sneaks past, being a grim impossible to tame and impossible to fight with its godly speed. Eve comes to a final conclusion that there is only one solution.

Eve walks calmly to just in front, of Mack and the other guy putting her swords away and standing firm making sure not to make any hostile movements "YOU GUYS GET OUT OF HERE NOW.THIS FIGHT IS OVER". Once she had given the word to retreat Eve would set her goal on the cave itself staying completely still, staring at death itself.

Eve Draws all three planes, putting everything she has into this attack Launching a massive attack "BERMURDER"The attack launches a massive long ranged sword strike engulfing the entire area in front of her.  Unleashing massive damage to anything in its path.  Despite knowing the bunny would most likely survive, Eve figured that the missing would be accomplished by utterly wiping out the cave entrance.
"DIE YOU STUPID RABBIT!!!!!!...GUYS RUNNN"

After the attack eve passes out, and crashes into the ground face first.
Aura used = All but 1
Dust used = Heep loads,, we wernt given a limit.
Skill used:
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Yuri watches as Eve destroys the cave. Full awere of the dangerous spot she is in. Yuri uses her Speed Bulk up to run  faster. She snatches Eve and lifts her up. Carrying her in my arms i run away from the rabbitina dnthe cave retreating as fast a we can. While running she thougth of her dad. "We did it daddy we did it. " SHe runs to where we have to run to to rtreat with Eve in my arms and hopinfg that her other 2 teamates were with her safe and sound

Last edited by Caphalor on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Macky got up looking at the destruction. Seeing Eve and Yuri retreat, he stayed there as he got his energy back, his hand was sealed off and he was still able to fight. His weapon flying back to him, catching it with his left hand. Making sure it was good to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:14 pm

The person in the shadows sighs. "These kids need to learn." She stands up and uses her aura to move into the cave at a speed faster than any Grimm or Human. She grabs the boy with one hand and quickly moves him out of the cave so that the bunny doesn't turn him into a permanent cripple. Once she distance away from the Grimm, she places him down. "How is your hand? " The girl says, being sure to keep her hood on so that her face would not be recognized.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Macky looked at the person "Uhh..." He managed, the pain coming from his hand was starting to hit his whole body, starting to feel weak like moms spaghetti. "But.... i needed to kill that shit. It too.... MY FUCKING HAND" Macky screamed at the person. Slapping him with his burnt meaty hand. It made a small "Smack" sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:21 pm

"Your hand is going to need to be amputated. It is not savable. I need to cut it off or you risk infection." She said, reading her weapon: A huge metallic scythe. "I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:37 pm

The Bunny sat there staring as Eve unleashed her ultimate attack, the Bunny simply didnt move, as if saying "I can tank this shit" The attack hit, causing a massive explosion collapsing the entrance of the cave down upon the bunny, trapping it under tons of rubble. The blast was so powerful it took out all the camera drones in the area, leaving the cadets back at Beacon unaware of the events happening after the blast hit. However the cave entrance wasnt sealed, the blast was so big it simply mad the entrance Bigger... and awoke the Black Beast. The most fearsome Beast came forth from the gaping chasm with a low, rumbling roar. The true battle was about to begin.

The Legendary Black Beast... of Argh

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/6/6c/Bboargh.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121102062604

Doran who was monitoring the situation Instantly pressed the intercom button when the camera's cut out. "Team one. Report to the landing pad immediately. Your mission starts now." Doran awaited team one on the landing pad next to an airship.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Julia listened to the intercom "What? But team two.....they need help" Julia looked at blaze "Goodluck and stay safe blaze, I have a feeling team two is in alot of trouble so stay on your toes"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Harblu slammed her pen on the ground.

"God DAMMIT!" Harblou shouts at the monitor, really angered. She slams her journal, and picks up her pen. She storms off towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:48 pm

"No! I can still fight" Macky yelled as he got out of the persons arms and started heading towards the cave. he was surrounded by a yellow aura as the grass started to move towards Macky but it wouldnt get free from the grass. He limped, tripping hitting the ground, he caught himself with his destroyed hand. Pain going through him even more intensely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next