Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:50 am

Quaid nodded his thanks to Doran, then sighed as he walked out of the airship.
"Yeesh, I'm wiped, who wants to go back to the dorm? We can watch Netflix and chi-I mean reflect on our mission! Yeah, let's do that...
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:10 am

Harblu walks out of the airship as well. "Later, first we should go over our mission, what we excelled in and what we did poorly in and that other stuff. Also we should watch other teams, and see what they did poorly with, and what they excelled at. Going over this stuff is critical otherwise we'll never improve. I'll meet you guies down at the Main Hall, we'll go everything there. First I need to do something." Harblu informs her team taking off her gloves and disposing them, and snapping her journal closed. On the ride back, she was writing everything she could remember about the mission. She rushes ahead from everyone else, heading straight to the dorms.

When Harblu gets to the dorms, she goes through her bags, and grabs everything she needs for her shrine towards Clementine. She sets it up on the side farther away from Torch's bunk. The shrine contained a picture of Clementine, some unlit candles near it, a small speaker, and a pillow. Harblu sat on her knees, looking towards the picture of Clementine. She lights the candles, and plays this song.

"Well sissy, today we had our first mission as a team. It went pretty well, we had Torch who did kept his distance and did what he could. We had Quaid, who was a huge help in supporting Brady deal with the Deathstalker. He did the finishing blow along with team work from Brady. And we had Brady, who did a lot of the damage towards it, but we all worked together as a team to do the best we could do. You would have been proud Sissy. All I had on my mind during that is working with my team to do the best I can, and to make you proud. Come back to me sissy. Please?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:23 am

Torch went back to the room becasue he had forgotten a few things, when he opened the door he saw harblu next to what seed to be a shrine. Torch moved along and went to get a new shirt. As he took his original off he looked behind him."So whats that love, a friend? family member?"
"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:36 am

Julia had been amazed watching the fight, she grinned and was nervous yet excited for when it was her teams turn, although...she had only met one other team member, would they have to do it just them two? She couldn't wait to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:41 am

Blaze opened her dorm room to find the other 3 people already there. "Darn, I wanted to choose first." she says pouting as she puts her stuff down on the last available bed. Yawning, she lays down and falls asleep.

"I need the first team that has completed combat as well as Julia Kasahara and Yuri Daiyamondo to enter my office immediately." says Weiss over the loudspeaker.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:55 am

Julia looked up, hearing her name being called she gulped and immediately left for the head masters office, getting there quickly and entering "Y-You needed me miss Schnee?" Julia asked nervously, her ears twitching slightly as she brushed some of her white hair back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:58 am

Weiss was standing up, facing her back towards Julia. In the room, there is only a desk with 1 big chair for Weiss and two small ones for other people.

"Sit." Weiss says with a commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:59 am

Julia gulps and walks to the chair "Y-Yes ma'am" Julia sits down and folds her hands in her lap, looking up at her headmaster as butterflies flew around in her stomach, she was worried she had done something wrong and was getting kicked out of the school.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:03 am

Yuri heard the loudspeaker. I listen  and hear the priciple of the school wanted to see me att he office. Yuri doesnt know wha was going on.  I leave my stuff behind andwave at Zach to let him know she is taking off. I head out to the office. I was a little late. I still do have trouble to find my wasy around. I open the door. the priciple and the other girl Julia were already inside waiting for her.

I apologize  and sit down next to Julia. I dont put much attention to her yet. I look at Weiss and wait for what she does have to say.

Last edited by Neopolitan on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Weiss is a she)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:07 am

Weiss turns her head to the side so that her eye with the scar is the only eye visible. "Unfortunately, there was a glitch in the system. Julia and Yuri, the both of you are now switching places and now will go to your new respective teams. Effective immediately. Any questions pertaining to the change or the school before you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:09 am

Julia blinked and gave her headmaster a small nod "Yes miss Schnee, understood" Julia stood up and bowed "This means I need to find my teammates cause our mission is next I think! Julia's ears twitched as she gave the headmaster a wave and ran out of her office quick, heading back to the main hall to look for team 3
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:11 am

Harblu got up. She was somewhat crying, but it wasn't too much. She cried whenever she thought of her sister. Torch couldn't see Harblu crying.

"Its my sissy." Harblu informed Torch, as she then made her way towards the exit of the room. She had stopped crying by this point. "Come on, Frau. Schnee needs to see us." Harblu reminds Torch, as Harblu exits the room, and slowly paces herself to Frau. Schnee's office.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:13 am

Quaid looked up. "Huh? Looks like they need us. I'll meet you guys down there."
After a few minutes of brisk walking, Quaid arrived at Weiss' office. He pushed open the door, acknowledged Yury and Julia, and nodded respectfully to Weiss. "Hi Ms. Schnee, it's me, Quaid, good to see you again." He then stood at the door and waited for her to be finished with Yury and Julia.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:15 am

Shortly afterwards, Harblu joined Quaid inside of Ms. Schnee's office. She stands herself next to Quaid.

"Quaid." She says, acknowledging Quaid's presence.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:18 am

Yuri lifted her hand. What is the team i am now in Mr. Weiss? I do not rememeb in what team she was. I know i was in the 3rd team. And why do we have to switch places? Were there some mistakes or anything? My head turns around to look at Julia. Julia was clearly the Faunun. Somehow i saw her before. Yuri thinks back. It was that girl at the ship spinning her axe. With that memory Yuri was not sure yet if she really wanted to learn to know Julia yet.

After taking a quick note of Julia my eyes find their way back to Mr. Weiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:20 am

"You are now on team 2. Go find your dorm and meet your team. I would love to answer the rest of your questions but I have another meeting, so good luck with your first mission and leave my office please." she says before turning around and nodding. "Team 4, sit."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:25 am

Harblu sits down in one of the chairs and makes herself comfortable. She then realizes she forgot her journal. Though she figured she probably wouldn't need it, so shrugs it off.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:28 am

(I'll bunny Neon and Necro if need be, but for now I'll just be myself.)

Quaid sat two chairs away from Harblu. He looked around Weiss' office, not much had changed since last year...
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:31 am

Yuri nods. Thank you sir She leaves the office and heads towards the new dorm. I remeber that Eve was in team 2. That made me happy. Afterall we were still in the same team. That was good. I rememebr my stuff was still in my room. I run back to my old dorm. I greeet Zach. [color=#FF0000]Hey im leaving. The priciple said that i had to switch with someoen to a other team[ so bye/color] My sniper was hnging on my back. My handguun at my hip and the bag in my hand. Not carign about what Zach might was going to say i run off. Leaving the dorm Yuri contineaus her way to the 2nd dorm. At arrival i find the bed. I lay down my stuff. I look around to see if Eve was around
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:36 am

"Her sister hu." Torch ran out of the room heading towards the headmasters office. Torch entered and leaned against the wall.

Last edited by #ThatOreoGuy on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:38 am

(Not all team members are necessary atm.)
Weiss takes a seat on her chair and places a leg on her desk. "I have a meeting so I shall make this brief."

Weiss opens a drawer on her desk and pulls out four tablets. She then places them on the desk "These are your Scrolls, you use them to communicate with others around the school, receive grades, or other miscellaneous activities. You can download whatever you want on them. Along with this, you will be supplied with dust once everyone has been assigned their team leader. Your classes will start tomorrow and your schedules will be in your scrolls. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:40 am

Quaid nodded. "That sounds pretty straightforward, Ms, Schnee, although may I take two so I can gave Brady his?"

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:40 am

Weiss nods. "Be sure to give it to him as soon as you see him."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:42 am

Harblu reaches out for the scroll and takes it. "Nothing comes to my mind."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:43 am

"I will. Thank you. It was good to see you again." With that, Quaid grabbed two of the Scrolls and headed back to his room, acknowledging Torch on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next