Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+10
N.E.O.N
Oshu
Dark Rose
Dragonecro0987
Firebreath
Kitty Mew Mew
JessWolfa
Caphalor
Lunarnox
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:05 pm

Julia thought in her head for a moment "Um....h-halloween...y-yea halloween and I don't want anyone to see my costume so hush"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:07 pm

kino said to julia "a.....costume...." he wasent buying it one bit at all. he figured he might aswell keep pushing until he got the info
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Julia jodded "Yes a costume, I'm getting the rest of the costume when my mom sends it, so no telling anyone" Julia zipped up her bag and her ears twitched
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:17 pm

"you cant seriously think i would by this....right? im not some kind of idiot" he said to julia, his arms crossed still
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Julia glared at kino "I'm telling the truth" her ears were raised as she glared at him, her fun attitude gone in this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:22 pm

"oh?" kino said backing up slightly, she kind of started to scare him "than why were you so nervious about telling me it was a custom before?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Julia nodded "I wanted to keep it a secret but you ruined the surprise, now I gotta figure out something different" she started rumiging through her things.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:26 pm

kino was still not buying the hole costum thing. but she was starting to scare him so he backed up a bit more "i-i guess i was just a miss understanding than...sorry for ruining the suprise" he said with a nervious laugh after.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Julia's glares disappeared "Good, and you are forgiven" Julia smiled and purred, her ears were back to normal as she skipped around the room putting more of her things away like nothing had even happened
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:32 pm

kino droped on his bed, using his arms to hold him up he said to himself "note to sellf, dont piss off julia.." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:09 am

Julia finished setting up her things, her belonging were neatly organized, the mask hidden under her bed in a briefcase, she hummed to herself as she dusted the room and opened the window, letting in fresh air as she purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 am

Blaze followed the rest of the group and loosened her neck. "What do we got here?" she says, looking in the general direction.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:10 am

Kaori shifted his eyes to Blaze, then turned his head back to the clearing. He had only been concerned with his own teammates, not bothering to listen to any of the other team.

"Big grimm, most likely. Bigger than the last two the other teams fought. This is no Stalker, and this certainly isn't any grimoire. We need to plan accordingly. The original plan is still in play: Bait out its attacks then strike when we determine a weak spot. And when we strike, we strike all at once. Anyone have anything they want to add? If not, we're going in." As he spoke, Kaori's eyes shifted colors a bit, but in a more controlled manner. His aura was kicking in. He didn't change entirely into Shaula, but her essence was there, as some of his cards began to turn a deep red color as they came in contact with his skin, almost like a mood ring.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Kali sighed, shaking her head slightly at Kaori's remark, "Our orders were to regroup with team two and work together with whoever of them that could still fight to kill this Grimm... Seems like there is only one of them that can." As she said this Kali turned towards Orajeo,"Well... You asked what you can do to help? We don't know your skill set so can't really determine anything..Just.. Do what you think is best I guess?"

With a shrug she turned back to Kaori, eyeing him warily, "Well.. I think everyone is here that can fight.. Ready when you are.. You did say you were going to 'bait' that thing right..?" Kali hoped Kaori hadnt suddenly decided to have someone else be bait, she knew she could easily get away from it normally, but she wasnt sure how well she could fight without revealing her wings.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Macky had gotten to the creature, he was still limping, breathing hard, the two chakrams had turned into a spear, and he had blasted it, to start entering the forest, it would take a while to create the Cage of Chains. So he waited there. "Ey. Lets fuck dis bitch up" Mack screamed out.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Harblu goes over the notes she took with her team. She shows her journal to everyone, and lets them look at her notes. Once they were finished, she takes her journal back from them, and puts it back onto her bunk.

"Alrighty, now that we got the boring thing out of the way, want to invite some people over and party?" Harblu asks the team suggesting a fun activity for them all to do. "We could like watch a movie or play board games or something."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:38 pm

"I'm not really that special, my powers are limited to my physical body and the only real way I can do damage is with my weapon. I can't use any Aura abilities but I'm confident I can keep it busy as long while taking minimal damage as long as it's attention is drawn towards me."He said with in a rather confident tone and demeanor, He didn't know how they were going to tackle such a large Grimm but he was sure it was going to work out. 'Maybe if we first took away his ability to move it'd help us in the lo-'.

He noticed Macky limping to the beast and was blown away by his stupidity. He quickly looked at the others and pointed at Macky, made his sword change to the staff and pointed to the back of his head. It might cause a concussion but I'd be much better than a dead team mate, so he sneaked towards macky making sure to avoid any twigs or things that could give Macky a hint that he was walking towards him.

He stood to the right side of Macky so that his shadow was cast behind him so that Macky couldn't see was he was about to do. He took his staff by the end and swung while stepping in, he knew the swing had to be powerful to knock him out but weak enough to not crack his skull. The staff moved to Macky's head at full speed as he had planned but when it was about 10 cm away from his head Orajeo stopped his arms weakening the blow.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:05 pm

It had hit Mackys head instantly passing him out, his spear falling into the ground, as well as his body. Falling into the ground hard he was starting to bleed from his nose now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Brady nodded and said, "Sounds like a good idea. I am down for some relaxing fun. How about I go get team 3 and we could hang with them?" Brady felt his pocket during the briefing and he found out his locket was missing. He was worried someone would open it. He mostly sugessted him going off to see if he can look for it.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:13 pm

"Yeah sure. Tell the to come here, we'll have a ball." Harblu tells Brady, sending him off. "Oh yeah, make sure you go get some snacks as well." Harblu reminds Brady.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Brady went out to knock on Team 3's door but mainly he was hoping to find his locket. He figured he could get snacks from the cafeteria but first to knock on their door. Brady knocked three times and said, "Yo team 3. Open up."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Julia opened the door and smiled "Hiya brady, whats up?" Julia asked, her head tilted as her tail wrapped around her waist, a inviting smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:15 pm

"Harblu wants to have a party to relax and so she wants to invite you and your team to hang out in our room. You interested?" Brady could feel something was off since the last time he was here.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Julia tapped her chin "Sure sounds fun!" Julia had the locket in a spot in her dress, she grabbed kino "Let's go, we are heading to Team 4's room"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Brady then said, "Ok also I am making a run to the cafeteria for snacks. Hey Julia, you want to join me?" Brady could have sworn he heard a jingle coming from Julia's dress and so he was curious. Also the Cafeteria was around where he could have dropped the locket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next