Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+10
N.E.O.N
Oshu
Dark Rose
Dragonecro0987
Firebreath
Kitty Mew Mew
JessWolfa
Caphalor
Lunarnox
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
Necruta

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Orajeo picked Macky up and put him behind a nearby tree making sure to put him in the proper position so that the blood wouldn't block his breathing and so that his tongue would fall to the side and wouldn't choke himself. He then walked back to the group and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry about that, at least now I know he won't die because of his own stupidity. Anyway as I said before I'm purely a melee fighter so I'll be up front. If any of you are long range fighters make sure to give me a visual clue that you're going to shoot, I'm confident I will not miss it."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Julia nodded and smiled "Yea let's go!" Julia knew the mask was hidden well so she was happy and relieved. The locket made another jingle as she began to walk to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Brady walked with Julia down to the Cafeteria when he heard yet another jingle. They then made it to the cafeteria and Brady got into the kitchen to prepare them a dish after telling Julia to get some ingredients for his Self-Breaded Chicken Wings and other snack items for the others. He had some cooking skills thanks to his mom and little sister thinking it would lessen his temper, but it was good to have some skills when cooking. He heard another jingle as he was cooking and right then he just had to ask. "Hey Julia, I heard a jingle coming from your pocket. What cha got?" Brady was just hoping it was not what he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Julia looked at brady, she was eating an apple before swallowing what she had been eating, she pulls out Brady's locket "I found a locket and there is a picture of a girl in it, im not sure who's it is but it's a very nice locket"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Caitie just shook her head and sighed. Idiot. Her gaze turned to Kaori before shaking her head once more, this time answering his previous question. "I have no issues with the plan. I'll be getting up close when I can with Orajeo. So then, shall we begin?" She picked up her mace and held it, ready for combat.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Brady's eyes froze after seeing the locket. "Crap, she saw the picture." he thought. He never shared his secret with anyone before and here it was in the hands of Julia. He blushed slightly and popped the wings into the oven for a few minutes to allow them to crisp up. He never felt embarrassed before in his life, mostly cause his main emotion was anger. He then said, "Umm... Its... turn it around..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Julia titled her head confused but turned the locket around slightly, her she yawned as she did and smiled at brady "Ia it yours brady?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:08 pm

Kali nodded, gripping her tonfa. She was by far the fastest of everyone who was there, she would be the first to strike to bait the beast out. Kali dashed forwards towards the massive Beast jumping onto its leg to use it as a platform to launch herself up to its face where she pointed her dual tonfa guns at the beasts many eyes and opened fired, shooting 4 times from each gun. The bullets hit the beasts eyes and bounced off with a metallic ping. "...Oh what the hell..."

The Legendary Black Beast of Argh watched as the tiny food buzzed in front of it. When it opened its mouth to roar it's head seemed to split in half, completely detaching at the jaw, the top have just floating in mid air. and it lunged forward attempting to swallow Kali.

Kali's eyes widened, muttering "Oh shi-" and she blinked back to the others with the Beast charging towards them "I Think I got it's attention.. Also its eyes are invincible or something.."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Quaid yawned. "Why not? It's not like people are fighting for their lives right now or anything...let's have a party at their expense..." He said, waiting for the guests to arrive. He walked over to his TV.
"I've got an Xbox in here, you guys wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:15 pm

"Invincible eyes and detachable jaw. What a joy ride." Caitie jumped back as it charged towards them, flying at high speeds before holding up her gun and firing off a round, aiming straight into its mouth at its throat.

(38/40)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Brady sighed and said, "Yeah. Its mine." Brady could not believe he dropped it. He went and got the locket back before opening it up. The picture was still in there. Brady sighed some relief. He then got lost in a flashback.

(6 years earlier)

14 year old Brady and his then 12 year old sister Stella were walking back from school. Brady was in another cast from his latest brawl where he broke his arm after attempting to one handed pick up a school vending machine to attack someone who mocked his cast. Brady leaned a right turn walking as he went to once again visit the girl who was so kind to him.

He went in front of the store and just before entering, he saw a man in a mask with a gun pointing at the girl and her father. He was a cocktail of many emotions. Mainly though, was anger. He entered his Pissed mode at that point. Brady then lifted a streetlight out of the concrete and yelled, "LET GO OF HER!!!!!!!" The streetlight flew out of Brady's hand like a javalin and at such a fast speed and then...

*CRASH*

All this time during the flashback, Brady had what few would call a long stare. Staring blankly into space, Brady kept thinking about that moment on repeat.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Torch puts away the twin caliburs."didnt think you were the party type." Torch says smiling while adjusting his gloves.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Julia waves her hands infront of brady "Hey! Snap out of it! Bradyyyy hellooooo!" Julia said, worried and somewhat annoyed he was so deep in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Orajeo saw that the bullets didn't do anything to the beast so the moment Kali blinked back he ran towards it with his long sword ready. This was it, the first Grimm he would face while in beacon. This thought excited him for some reason, even though his prey was much larger than him it felt somewhat natural to be facing an opponent larger than him. Within a few seconds he arrived at the beast's leg he just stood there looking at the beast, using his eyes to it's fullest to see if he could spot any weak spots in it's protection.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:29 pm

"Meh, just sorta wanna watch a movie I guess. Figured why not use this as a 'Team Bonding Experience.'" Harblu tells the group, as she goes over to a TV remote and picks it up. Then she remembered something.

"Someone should go get some popcorn." Harblu suggests.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:31 pm

kino was lying on his bead, his arm at the bottom of the top bunk looking at julias mask, he man adged to find it after she left. "intresting" he examined it thurily.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 pm

The beast swung its tail around with astonishing speed in an attempt to slam Orajeo away.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 pm

By the crash, Brady snapped back to reality with a gasp. He looked at Julia and said, "Thanks..." Brady got up and said, "So... you looked inside..." Brady then heard the buzzer for the oven go off as he went to get the wings. He then put 3 pans each with corn kernals, oil, and different flavors on the cooktop and 3 bowls next to them to make some popped corn for the group. He could not believe he lost himself to his memories. He did not want to tell the story but he could tell Julia would not stop asking it if he held on. But much more important things had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Julia nodded "A friend of yours? Maybe your sister?" She asked and started walking back to team 4's room "Wait....someone is touching my...." Julia's eyes twitched and she yelled out so he would hear "KINO! PUT IT BACK!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Brady carried all the food he made with one arm with Julia. He said, "Well... sort of... it is complicated." Eventually he made it back and with his spare hand opened the door. He said, "Yo guys. Food is here." He then set up a table with his wings, the 3 bowls of popcorn, some chips, a platter with various candy, and also a variety of drinks. He then said, "Dig in guys." Brady pocketed his locket in his pocket with no hole and went to select a movie they could watch.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:50 pm

kino was in the middle of the proces of puting it back, it was already back were it was but he was arangin her stuff to were it looked normal but when julia walked in he was holding a pair of her underwere. kino blin ked a few times and said "i-iits not what it looks like"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Orajeo saw the Beast getting ready to turn around to possibly go for a tail sweep so he prepared himself to jump just in case. He put his feet on the same width as his hips and slightly bend his knees so that tension already was build up in his muscles. The moment the tail sweep actually happened he jumped towards the tail but at a height where eve if the beast were to lift it's tail for some reason it wouldn't be enough to hit him, at the same time he preformed a screw to attack the beast's tail at the same time as dodging it all the while keeping an eye on the monster.

In a fraction of a second he had jumped over the tail and landed on his shoulder rolling further until one feet hit the ground, using that feet and his elbow he quickly pushed himself up and stood in a fighting position again this time his left foot forwards towards the beast while his sword was held by both of his hands holding it with his right hand and giving it power with his left hand. The sword's hilt was about 20 centimeters away from his stomach and the tip of is sword was aimed at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Julia stared at kino, it was as if steam was shooting out her ears as she grabbed him by the collar and started dragging him to team 4's room, using monster strenght she didn't even know she had.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 pm

kino tryed to get out of her grip, he obviosuly sucecfully covered up the fact he was looking at her mask. he said "l-look this is a compelty missunderstanding! i was just being nice and rearanging your droors so they looked nice and neat"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Julia glared at kino as she dragged him into team 4's room "Your lucky your my teammate and I need you, otherwise I wouldn't have let that slide. As punishment you are to stay here, party and interact with everyone else"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next