Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+10
N.E.O.N
Oshu
Dark Rose
Dragonecro0987
Firebreath
Kitty Mew Mew
JessWolfa
Caphalor
Lunarnox
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Kali blinked ahead through the forest, stopping just before the edge in front of the cave, the Black Beast of Argh still stood there, gazing out into the forest with its many eyes. The thing just didnt look.. right she couldnt put her finger on it but there was just something strange about that grimm. She stood back a bit in the cover of the forest, watching the Beast while she waited for everyone else to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Yuri smiled back to Mack I agree with Mack. It will be hard to get to his eyes anyway. My sniper can easily blow them all up so you guys can tae it out easier. Turning to team one. Sorry if i am rude now She bows. You guys are actually a back up team. We messed up a little but this is our mission too. We can do it. She lays a hand on Machs shoudler. I trust in my team. Yes we messed up but unless some of your team we do have onor what some of your tea lacks a lot. No matter what. Me and Mack wont back down from this one. Ooh are you hungry if u like u can have a cookie?

Yuri holds up a roll with cookies and offers Caitie one.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Julia giggled at Brady and smiled, sitting on her bed "so how do you all think team 1 and 2 are doing? We haven't seen any video since team 2 got their as- butts kicked"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Quaid's eye twitched. He had just realized that something was very wrong with Torch. The guy was making him mad.
"Man, people are going to die right now, Team One and Team Two are risking their lives out there, and you're worried about the fact that OUR mission was too easy?! You need to get your priorities straight."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:53 pm

"I dont see the point of worrying about them right now, if the headmaster wanted us to help she would have deployed us already. But no she sent team 1. The monitors are down, and we are getting no news from anyone about it. If you want to run around, and worry yourself to death then be my guest mate." Torch started stretching. "So are we going to fight or are you going to back out."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:00 pm

kino blinked a few times at julias corection of her langueg "uh, judging by how they were doing before, they might not be doing good."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Julia nodded "Well which is why I said we should all be ready, if they bite off more then they can chew then it's our job to step in" she said with a flick of her ears.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:14 pm

"I'm not worried about anything, I just think that you're being extremely trivial." Quaid left and walked back towards the dorms. He had had enough for one day.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:16 pm

kino shrugged and said to julia "so, may i ask why you corected yourself when you were about to say ass?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:24 pm

"Not worried my ass." Torch sat down butting his hands on his knees. "Just want to punch something"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Quaid ignored Torch and walked back to the dorms, sitting on his bed.
(Internal)"You were a bit harsh about all that." Sylvan chided.
"I know, I'll apologize later, but for now I just need some time to myself."
"Quaid, you know you're never going to be alone in your life, right?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know exactly what I mean. I'll always be here, until you die."
"So, what happens after that?"
Sylvan paused. "I...I'm not sure..."
"I figured as much."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Orajeo walked towards his cape and picked it up transforming it into a machete. "Look, I know we fucked up. However one and a half teams is better than just one, so what do you guys need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Harblu giggled how Julia talked to her team. It was sweet. It was very sweet. Julia was like a mother. Like Clementine. Clementine was like a mother as well. Her hallucinations started to increase, and she started to see Julia as Clementine for full minutes.

"Oh sissy, you really haven't changed, haven't you?" Harblu asked. She couldn't control it, its like it just came out unintentionally. When Harblu said it, she felt so happy and glad. Then she snapped back into reality. She accidentally called Julia her sissy. She saw Julia as Clementine again. She slowly gets up, and starts to head out.

"I think I need to go. I'm starting to feel like I have a lot of work to do. So I'm just...gonna..." She tells them as if she was apologizing, and she exits their dorm room. She's in the hallway crying as she walks back towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Julia looked to harblu as she called julia sissy "Sissy?" Julia frowns as harblu walks out and julia tries to follow "Harblu wait! You did nothing wrong it's okay!"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Caitie looked back and forth between Zack and Yuri, squinting her eyes in such a way that screamed "The fuck?" Honestly, how ignorant could you get?

"Listen, I know you have a certain need to prove yourselves. But remember how you said that we're hunters? Half a hunter's job is discipline, calmness, and the ability to follow orders by those higher up than you. The reason we're students is because we're inexperienced. The higher ups, if they had taken this mission, would likely already be done and sipping on tea. But here we are, struggling for our lives and missing a hand. So no, I'm not backing down. I'm following orders. Because that's exactly what the school is for." Caitie sighed after finishing her rant, before turning to Orajeo, sighing in relief.

"At least you get it. You seem to be melee, too. Mind helping me in the front lines?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Harblu doesn't hear Julia, as Harblu just enters her dorm room. She goes over to her shrine and sits back on her knees, crying.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:55 pm

"I'm mainly melee yes, while I don't have any fancy aura powers yet I'm certain I could act as a decent tank by drawing attention on me without taking a lot of damage. So if you guys don't have a person who can take a beating yet, I'm sure I'll be able to help you guys out, what would you prefer, dagger, machete, katana, long sword without crossguard, normal long sword or staff?" As he said them his weapon changed forms showing how the weapons looked. So that the person knew what weapons he had and which one he prefered him to have.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:59 pm

"I'm already hopping in with a mace, which isn't the longest weapon, and it's blunt as is. Go with the long sword." Caitie swung the mace onto her shoulder as she spoke, and her eyes slowly darkened, gaining a malicious glint to them. Her hands twitched, and she grinned like a maniac. Something had, for the time, snapped.

"Now, let's go make ourselves some rabbit soup, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Julia walked into the room with a sigh then looked at kino "Because cursing just isn't my thing, I dont do it alot, I prefer to keep it all clean"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:12 pm

kino rolled his eyes. "its not like something bad will happen if you say curse words once in a while julia"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Julia purred "Yes but my parents taught me otherwise so I still follow that rule even though I'm not living with them anymore" Julia smiled and stretched, hoping the other teams were okay.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Torch was lying in the battle dome smack dab in the middle."Urgghh" He sits up and then grabs his shirt. He heads back into his room. When he sees harblu, and some other girl he tries to ignore them, especially harblu. He goes onto of his bed, takes out caliber, unties his bandanna, and starts wiping it.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:20 pm

"what ever you say" kino said, lying back down on his bed "just dont try to push that rule on me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Julia giggled and purred mischievously "Oh...maybe I should...nah...that would be boring" Julia smiled and let her hair out of the ponytail, brushing it softly.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:50 pm

"please dont....i like to curse when ever i feel like it" kino said, puting his headphones on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next