Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+10
N.E.O.N
Oshu
Dark Rose
Dragonecro0987
Firebreath
Kitty Mew Mew
JessWolfa
Caphalor
Lunarnox
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Julia giggled and looked at the boots kino gave her, she started getting ideas of how to modify these but would need a good technician, so she kept the idea in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Looking at the chinchilla Faunus' behavor and the way she spoke Orajeo knew this team was waaay different from the team of misfits he was placed in, but he didn't care very much. If they entire team is excellent it's hard to stand out so he actually could be a part of a team and stand out without doing anything special. He switched the staff back to the long sword, and then realized something. "Wait, the one with or without crossguard?" He asked the chinchilla in a voice that wasn't quite calm but also didn't show any signs of excitement. "Also it might be a good idea if you inform me of the fighting style of the others so I know what I can depend on."

While he knew it was a weird question it was important for him to know what he had to look out for, seeing how his eyes were his only defining feature so far it was the only thing he could truly depend on. This would be his first true fight in beacon, and it was only with half of his team. He couldn't explain why but something deep within him loved it. His heart started beating faster and it seemed like he was zoning out as if preparing for battle, focusing on nothing but his next target and the chinchilla girl who would provide him with information. Unconsciously an area started to form around him of about 5 meters in diameter, it was filled with blood lust and killing intent towards everything that was in it. He didn't know what was happening but he felt like everything that would enter this domain that wasn't currently in it was intruding on his territory and had to be killed.

While this was happening he started to feel lightheaded and his vision was getting less sharp and most colors started to fade from his vision, while he still saw the same way he did normally it was somehow... different, and it wasn't the lack of sharpness or colors. It was specifically showing him animals and human in the area who he could kill. He... he didn't like it, this had to go. This wasn't him, he wasn't some killer. He was just a kid who got lucky with his appearance, a Faunus who was accepted by the humans because they didn't know he was a Faunus while being shunned by the Faunus since he was too human, not some wild beast who was on the hunt.

He just stood there, looking forwards with a blank expression like nothing was wrong but if anyone were to speak to him or touch him the'd be met with a low growling sound which meant they should back off immediately. His mind was in a state of chaos, his genes themselfs were fighting against each other for control over the body since there was prey involved, last time this had happened Orajeo was in great danger so his strong side easily took over out of self preservation however now there was no such situation so there was a clash. This clash only lasted for a second but for Orajeo it was almost like a lifetime.

He looked around and to his surprise nothing had changed, he was back. Nothing seemed to have changed about him, however he felt a power inside of him something he didn't feel before. He tried accessing it and noticed that everything around him slowed down, and noticed that he could see things moving so slowly he could see the full detail of them without trying, the leaves falling from the trees were completely detailed, he could see the veins on the leaf, he saw the different colors on the leaf while it has not even fallen ten centimeters. However this had a huge strain on his eyes and his energy started rapidly depleting. He panted heavily. "So... are we going to make some turtle soup or what?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Caitie seemed to think and finally settled on a decision. "The one with the cross guard."

After she spoke, thought, a chill resonated down her spine. She felt her heart pang and beat in her chest, and blood rushed to her ears. Something had suddenly turned terribly dangerous, and instincts were kicking in. She gripped her mace, knuckles turning more pale than they were before as blood rushed out of them. She felt herself breathing heavily, eyes dilating, and her feet slowly shuffling into a fighting stance. What was this killer's intent that was filling the air? It reminded her of so many before, but so much worse...

And just like that, it was gone. Caitie felt the world re-focus, and she paused, tilting her head. That had been unusual. One of them here had been the source of that, and suddenly Caitie was on her toes, ready for anything.

"Um... Kaori seems to vary with his mood. I've noticed that. Kali is definitely very fast; you saw her catching up to Kaori. Blaze seems... well, like the opposite of her usual attitude. I don't know much past that."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Kaori stopped dead in his tracks as he reached a clearing. Before pressing on, he looked behind him to be sure his team was there, only to see Kali. Rolling his eyes, he pressed a button on one of his cards. From Cait's position, she would hear the bombs start to omit a voice: Kaori's voice.

"Cait, now is not the time for chit chat or whatever it is you're doing. This is a crucial mission! We have our orders, so let's go! Blaze, you too. Get a move on, quick, before something happens!" With that, the bombs stopped talking. Kaori put the card away and looked back at Kali.

"This constant dilly-dallying is going to get us killed...We have to stay together, alert, and cooperative. We don't want to end up like the idiots before us. Now then, it looks like the beast is ahead of this clearing. You remember the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Caitie looked up and bit her lip before nodding, walking towards the cave. Her mace dragged along the ground as she walked, and her other hand came up to motion for those who could to follow.

"Come on. The other two are already there. Let's finish this; I'm itching for some tea once this is all said and done." And suddenly Caitie was dashing through the forest, silent as her feet hit the ground and mace waved behind her. It didn't take long for her to reach Kaori and Kali, and she finally slowed, taking a stance behind them.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Orajeo quickly followed Caitie, while he wasn't as fast as her he could easily follow her with his eyes so that he wouldn't get lost or lose her out of his sight and didn't know where team 1 was gathering. While walking that feeling he had a few seconds ago came back, the feeling like he was on a hunt. However now he didn't reject it , he embraced it like it was natural. He couldn't explain it, it was as if it always had been a part of him but recently he just became aware of it.

He arrived at Kali and Kaori about 10 seconds after Caitie had arrived. "Look I know you guys keep saying we're not needed for this mission however seeing how we've not been picked up by beacon I at least want to help to take the beast out, seeing how it originally was our mission." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Even though there was no communication or teamwork involved and we pretty much rushed in one after another, I think the least I can do his help you guys with this beast. Just tell me what you guys want me to do and I'll do it to the best of my abilities." His voice showed no sadness, anger or shame. He knew they fucked up and that team one was send to clean up their mess, but the least he could do was at least offer them his help.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Macky got up after he had passed out. He started walking towards the cave, he was limping, he felt sick like he was about to throw up. He could barely open his eyes again but he kept on walking. He could hear some noises coming from that direction but nothing distinctive.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 5:16 pm

Julia's ears twitched and her tail wrapped around her waist, julia looked around at her teammates "Okay so what should we do now guys? "
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 5:47 pm

kino shrugged, his music was on low so he could hear julia "no clue...we dont realy have anything to do, do we?" he said lying on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Julia shook her head "Not that I know of" Julia looked around and looked under her pillow, seeing the mask was still perfectly safe she put the pillow back down and sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Harblu decided that she wanted to gather up her team. She goes over to the door, and opens it.

"I'm going to go look for Brady, if he comes by here tell him to stay here and then try to contact me. When I get him and come back, we'll go over the other teams missions." She tells the people who are currently in the room and leaves.

Harblu goes over towards Team 3's dorm, and knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Julia hops up and opens the door and smiles at harblu, her ears twitching slightly "Hi Harbku, what's up, you okay?" Julia asked concerned yet interested on why Harblu came over to team, 3's dorm.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:21 pm

"Hey, have you seen Brady? I sorta need him for something."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Julia tapped her chin "Hmm I could sworn he was here a few minutes ago...maybe he went back to the offices?" Julia said, confused on where he had gone.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:25 pm

"Thanks." Harblu tells Julia, as she makes her way towards the offices. On her way back, she goes back to her dorm, and goes over to get her hunting cap. She puts on the hunting cap, letting the beak cover her face and the flaps down, and then leaves the dorm room to go back and look for Brady towards the offices.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:34 pm

Torch had finished wiping his caliber, and took out his other one.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Brady wandered back to Team 3's room right behind Harblu as she went to the dorm and looked at his pocket, remembering Britney. He then put the locket in his pocket and decided to go to the office to see if Yang was there. What Brady was unaware of was that one of the pockets in his pants had a hole in it, so the locket simply fell out and landed near the door to Team 3's room with a small ding Brady could not hear.

Brady then went to the office but alas no Yang to be seen. He then turned around to see Harblu in a hunting cap and said, "Oh Harblu. Is there a meeting of sorts? I'll be right there." Brady walked slowly thinking about his past.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Julia heard a clink outside their room door and walked out, picking up the locket and looking at this "Oh seems someone lost this..." she opened it up and tilted her head, blinking before closing it and holding it tight in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:03 pm

"Yep. I want to go over stuff now. We'll start once you get to the dorm." Harblu tells Brady, as she trails off towards her dorm. She opens the door, and sits on her bunk.

"Brady will be here soon, when he gets here we'll start our review. We're mostly going to be going over Team 3's mission. We can't see anything thats currently going on, but I can draw some things from Team 2's mission that are some very basic points and things we should always try to do and avoid." She tells her team, as she opens up her journal and waits for Brady.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Eventually, Brady made it back to the dorm room after looking around a bit more and he said, "Alright, let's get started." Brady took his seat on his bed and prepared to go over whatever they needed to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:38 pm

kino felt like being noise, geting out of b ed quietly and lifint up julias pellow, seeing the mask. he was c onfused as to why she had it at first. "wierd....what is a girl like that doing with this.." he said to himself
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Julia walked back to her bed, lost in thought before seeing kino looking at her mask, she quickly jumped on the bed and put it behind her back "W-What are you doing kino?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:46 pm

kino blinked a few times at how fast julia reacted "oh, i was just curious...." kino said while looking at julia, it was obvious she was trying to hide the mask now.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Julia laughed nervously and stood up, hiding the mask more "O-Oh no worries it's nothing, all good here!" Julia said hiding the mask back with her stuff
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:02 pm

kino squinted slightly "ok...spill, what is the mask for" kino said walking behind julia and crossing his arm's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next