Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:10 pm

"Now, if you don't mind me, I am going to give Jaden an ass kicking that he will remember." Sasha informs the group, giving Echo a smile. "Relax, he'll be fine." Sasha reassures Echo. She starts to head away from the rest of the group, carrying Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Tara looked back. Something was wrong with Asuya. She went back inside and went to the room Asuya had gone to. She knocked on the door.
"Asuya? Are you alright?"

Harmony walked inside to see Jaden knocked out, being dragged away by Sasha. "Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:14 pm

adrein whatched as sasha draged jaden away laffing slightly when he said "want me to help you?" to sasha
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:15 pm

"That is just wrong." Rex looked at Sasha as she put Jaden on her back.

"Honestly Jaden, you need to quit it. You forgot what Merideth, as Willow, said. This is a team, it does not need the presence of a leader and in fact, we don't want a leader. We need to work together. When a situation comes and there's one person in the group who really shines in that ordeal, then he or she can step up and guide the rest, but in the meanwhile you need experience, and you'll gain it by failing."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Harmony shrugged and followed. She didn't want anything bad to happen to Jaden.

B.U.N.N.Y decided to stay with the others. "How is everyone doing on this fine day?" The robot did not seem to be fazed by the fact that they were now fugitives.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Cobra grabbed rage by the head and squished it. He also picked up on a scream. It sounded like before.

She can never seem to let me get bored. Cobra then started to walk over to were the scream was

(Intelligence) "This should be her room."
(Rage)"KNOCK IT DOWN."

Cobra shook his head and sat down beside the door. "I might have interest in her, but im not uncivilized." 

Cobra saw tara come foward and knock on the door. "I wouldn't worry if i were you, she can take care of herself."

"I'll just wait here. To see if she is ok"

(Intelligence)"Could it be that you care."

Cobra paused for a bit."Of course not, if something happens to her i cant study more."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Sasha declines the offers for help as she carries Jaden to the Wine Cellar, and sets him down next to a poll. Going back to the entrance of the Wine Cellar, she closes it, making sure that no one can get in. She goes into her purse, and takes out a lot of rope, and some cuffs, specifically made for the spirit force. She cuffs Jaden's hands together by the poll, and she ties up his chest and legs to the poll aswell.

She then grabbed into her purse, got the iPhone 45, and a very sharp knife, and waited for Jaden to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Ancilla gets up. She was about the same height as Asuya, making it easy for her to stare into her eyes. Those hollow sockets of Ancilla's bore into Asuya, driving her mad on their own as she walked up to her. Soft clacks echoed from the floor where Ancilla's feet touched, wisps of shadows spiraling up.

"Your Spirit friend is not wrong. Yet you seem to be having some trouble controlling him." Slowly, the room melted away, being instead filled with red, gazing eyes. It was surreal, and had Asuya not been standing firmly already, it would almost seem as if she was falling.

"I could help you with that... to control him." Her voice was becoming more and more raspy, malicious. Alucard would practically feel a shiver run down his spine, if he had one. Despite this, all Asuya could hear was a sweet, innocent voice, only wishing to help.

"What do you say? Don't you want the power to help your friends? to save Echo from that idiot Jaden?" Her hand extended, waiting expectantly for Asuya's hand in turn.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Jaden slowly woke up "Huh...what happened...Sasha? where am I? what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:22 pm

adrein sighed, walking to the fridge of the cabin and grabing somthing to eat out of it saying to gajeel "hope you dont mind me geting somthing to eat"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Asuya screamed again as the eyes surrounded her very being. The more this person stared into her eyes, the more she felt afraid, and the easier it was getting for Alucard to take over...had he wanted to. Instead, Alucard, too, felt afraid of this person, shivers running down his back. All Asuya could do was stand up, and fall into Ancilla, her hand grabbing Ancilla's. When she spoke, it was a quiet whimper of fear.

"Please...help me..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:24 pm

"Good Morning Sweetie. How was your nap?" She asks him with a grin. "So remember that time you ditched me when Jack was around, and that time you threw me into a bunch of mosnters. Yeah...I'm not exactly happy about that." She tells him as she gets closer to Jaden with the knife. "You know, this knife is preeeeety sharp if you ask me. But you shouldn't have to worry about that right?" She pauses as she turns on the recording on her iPhone 45. "After all, you do love me? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Jaden blinked "Umm Sasha, none of that was really my fault..I tried protecting you but you ended up safe anyway." Jadne blinked again "Umm Yea that knife is sharp and yea your my friend so I care about you"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:28 pm

"But I never asked if you cared about me. I asked if you loved me. And you do love me, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Ancilla caught Asuya, giggling lightly. The eyes slowly caved in on both of them, until Asuya could only see Ancilla's face.

"Of course." The eyes finally closed off Asuya's vision. No matter Alucard's shouts, or anyone else screaming, Asuya could hear nothing but Ancilla. Asuya would feel herself fall onto her back, yet no pain would be inflicted. Slowly, the eyes faded away, revealing a dark abyss. Ancilla stood there, practically blending into the background.

"Alucard should not be able to speak to you here. Come." She began to walk, slowly making her way forward into what seemed like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Asuya wanted to scream, but she couldn't; she didn't have the strength. But in this endless darkness she felt...safe. Away from Alucard. Standing up, she began to follow Ancilla, slowly, as she was weak from the mental stress Alucard put on her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Jaden blinked "Umm Sasha, I think you might have hit your head, I love Echo remember? besides your my friend, and arent you still too young to be thinking about love?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Sasha poke's into Jaden's other arm with the knife, causing it to bleed. "Hmm, I don't really seem to remember. But I guess you like getting poked with my knife." She says as she pokes him in a different spot with the knife, causing more bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Jaden winced "O-Oww Sasha this isnt as game, that hurts, let me go this insstant missy, otherwise I'll get Gajeel to ground you"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 pm

"Gajeel is the one that told me about his wine cellar." She giggles. "And of course, you could always say the magic words. Then I'll gladly let you go." She assures him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Jaden winces some more "O-Oww stop...Sasha, I love Echo, you should know that"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Sasha pokes Jaden again with another hole, this time in his leg. "I guess you love my knife too then, don't you? After all, all you have to do is say the magic words."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Jaden grinded his teeth together "G-Guess so...Im..n-not gonna say it Sasha.."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Sasha pokes him again with the knife in the arms again. "Then let me make this loud and clear. Unless you say the magic words, I am going to keep on poking you, and I will do whatever I need to do to make sure you belong to me and only me." She says as she very tightly hugs jaden.

Last edited by Mew on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Shadows began to slither into the cellar, taking the shape of the bottles' shadows to make them undetectable. They watched Sasha and Jaden. Archive orbs were planted inside the shadows to make them insivible, transmitting what was going on into Gajeel's mind. "Oh boy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next