Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Ruby laughs from behind Jaden. "You sure that is a good idea? I don't think that you understand what your doing. Its not good to take risks, especially right now."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:36 pm

adrein now enoyed said "you dont get it jaden" he than took off his hoody and moved the color of his shirt over to show a massive scare "this is what happend to me last time vetis came out i almost died but shina snapped out of it and saved me, and i know for a fact im stronger than you, so what makes you think you can stop her"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:37 pm

(Intelligence) "what just happened?"

(Rage)"Looks like we have our own nick name now."

Cobra, seeing how she reacted didn't say anything, instead he smiled friendly towards asuya.

"That's wonderful love...so, not to seem nosy but, your blowing of steam because of that jaden kid right? He seems extremely reckless." Cobra laughs."I understand completely."

Cobra not showing it was analyzing asuya to find out what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Asuya opted to ignore Cobra and instead turned to Tara with a smile. As she did, her eyes flashed back to their previous black and red form for a split second before turning back to normal within an instant. Humming, Asuya skipped back into the house and into her room before closing the door, then locking it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Jaden looks at Ruby and gives her a small smile "Hey Ruby...and yea I know its crazy but...I need to protect my friends, I need to prove everyone else wrong"
Jaden looked at the scar and gulped "I have to try, Even if no one believes in me, supports me, or recognizes my efforts...I'll keep going! I wont give up!"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:41 pm

adrein still enoyed saying to jaden "dont come crying to me if you end up thrashed like i was" he thna put his hoody back on, not saying anotherword to the other two
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Sasha grabbed her needed materials, as she exited her room. She had a very dreamy smile. She was heavily blushing. She couldn't wait! She couldn't wait! It would be so exciting and so fun! She approached the rest of the group including Jaden, giving everyone a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Humonculon whirred happily, perching onto Asuya's shoulder. "Well try not to go out of the boundry. Gajeel made it pretty clear, but I noticed ya had a bit of a spite with Jaden. Are you gonna be okay?" The tiny robot tilted it's body and stared at Asuya.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Cobra sat down on the ground, and rustled his hair.

(Greed)"Man that girl is something."
(Intelligence)" And very peculiar as well, whatever just happened in that instant, it felt dark."

Cobra smiled.

That's my specialty.

Last edited by Neon on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

"You don't have a chance in Hell, you know." Marideth's voice came from behind the group. She was leaning against a nearby tree, her mask over her face.

"Honestly you couldn't beat me on your best day, what makes you think you can rescue anyone? Or do I need to bring up my lesson involving #69?" Marideth usually would make a joke, but here she was serious.

"I slaughtered hundreds upon hundreds of innocent people, just like your friend is probably doing right now. The only difference is I was trying to teach you a lesson. You can't save everyone; they need to look out for themselves. You trying to save them all is only going to get you and the team slaughtered."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Jaden looked at Marydeth "Maybe I cant save everyone...but this plan, its fullproof, I know I can do it!...I just need you all to believe in me for once.."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Marideth burst out laughing.

"A fool-proof plan? From you? HAH. Lover boy, any plan you make by yourself is guaranteed to fail miserably. The reason we DON'T believe in you is this very reason. You keep trying to make plans by yourself, plans to rescue people who don't need to be rescued. The reason nobody likes you currently, except for your putrid sister and your pathetic family..." She looked over at Harmony. "No offense...Is because you're selfish and childish."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Sasha goes by Jaden's side. "See, Jaden's plans are really good. We should listen to him more often, and we should always be following his plans." She says, as she reveals her tranquilizer in one of Jaden's blind spots to the rest of the group and stabs him with it. "Said no one ever."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:52 pm

Jaden clenched his fist "Because if I didnt do shit by myself, I would get treated like shit, over and over again, If you guys were my friends you would support me like I support you"
Jaden felt a pinch but ignored it, looking at Sasha with a smile before it faded away
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:55 pm

"No one asked you to support us. If you're so tired of being treated like shit, stop being shit." Marideth took a few steps forward, her own hands clenched.

"Asuya was right when she said what she did. All of this is your fault, that's why they don't support you. And friends? HAH. Maybe these guys are your 'friends,' but I certainly am not. And the sooner you get that through your thick skull, the sooner you'd realize that it's not all about you." Her hands opened up, and several flickering lights were seen surrounding her.

"In my opinion, and in several of your 'friends' opinions, you need a slow and painful ass-kicking to knock some sense into your ignorant head."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Jaden stood still, sadness in his face "I dont wanna fight you marydeth, not anymore, you have proven you can beat me"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Marideth narrowed her eyes.

"I know I can, and that's great that you said that." The lights stopped.

"You know I can beat you. By saying that, you acknowledge that you can't beat everybody...And with that logic, you know as well as all of us that you can't beat Shina to bring her back here." Marideth crossed her arms.

"The best thing to do is let her go, and if we ever encounter her again, we'll deal with her the right way."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:00 pm

"Good Night sweeite." She whispers to Jaden. "And Yeah, thats what I plan on giving. The good old ass kickin." Sasha announces. Though she had MORE in store then that.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:01 pm

"Honestly Jaden, speaking bluntly but without intention of offending you, anyone in this room including Rex can beat you pretty badly. You don't need to get stronger at this point, but you desperately need some experience."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Cobra at the point had decided to go back to were the others were. He came back at the perfect time. Willo/Marideth had started to taught jaden, wanting to fight.Cobra was holding out his outbursts of laughter, but from hi back came a snake with red eyes it was rage. It started chanting.

(Rage) "Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!!"

Cobra just stood there still trying to hold back his laughter
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Echo watched on with sad eyes. It was the same as always. Nothing had changed. The eyes slowly slithered around the room, all of them coming from Echo's hands and feet.

"Will the suffering... ever stop?..." Her mutter was barely audible, yet everyone could still hear it. Echo slowly walked out, the writhing hordes of sharp gazes trailing behind her.

~~~

Ancilla Popped up as a materialized demon next to Asuya. She smiled at her, sitting on the bed while her hollow eyes stared into her very soul.

"Hello, child. You seem to be in pain. Shall we remedy this?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Jaden looked down "Okay fine...Not by myself...I cant bring her back by myself, is that what you wanted to hear?" Jaden asked, suddenly his vision got blurry "Whats...happening" Jadenfell back knocked out by something.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 pm

"And Victory!" Sasha announces, as she picks up Jaden's body, and carries it on her back.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Asuya smiled, her eyes back to being black and red as she stared at Ancilla. Her voice was once again distorted with a second voice overlapping.

"That would be me making the fuss inside her soul. Name's Alucard...And you are?" She asked.

"No, wait..don't tell me..You live inside of one of the team, just like I live within Asuya." She smirked, crossing her arms, but soon after, Asuya clutched her head and clenched her teeth in pain.

"Get...Out...Of my head...Alucard!" She clawed at her scalp, causing it to bleed profusely, and she fell to her knees. Before long she let out a blood-curdling scream as her eyes constantly changed from dark to normal. Her door was locked and barricaded, giving anyone who would try to help a hard time. She looked up at Ancilla, still clutching her head, but the pain receded slightly.

"You...Who are you..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:09 pm

Shinyo emerged from the door, dressed in a t-shirt and a jeans and said, "Gajeel is right about your training Jaden. We need to help you learn to gain experience, or else you will surely fall."

Shinyo then moved to in between Jaden and Merideth and said, "As for Shina... I would agree that we are pressed for options in this case. Shina's let that demon take over her actions rather than fight it. While I do agree a method to sealing it would be effective, it is still a giant risk to the team and to yourself. Think about Echo in this case Jaden. If you die to Vetis, then she will be sad, which will case Asuya to be sad, which I am certain will lead to Merideth fucking with your corpse in its grave."

Shinyo then sighed and said, "Look, I pissed about the situation too. But we should not risk letting those bastards kill us all for a gamble of saving one member." Shinyo then turned and noticed Sasha carrying Jaden on her back and said, "And what the hell are you trying to pull there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next