Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:04 pm

"Thanks." Quaid sipped his Cola. "Yes, Quite frequently, actually. I watch them all the time, it's loads of fun."
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Holy Night Priscilla wrote:
Quaid sighed and hopped up to the roof. He stopped when he saw a girl leaning against the stabilizer, trying to control his fear.
"Uhh...hi there..."
"She's been here this whole time???"

While Little Blue was thinking of her Reply another person arrived, directly to the area she was relaxing on, this was the start of a possible annoying encounter. Eve didn't think much of his greeting didn't give her any incline of them being interesting. Eve looked at him up and down before closing her eyes to continue relaxing... "Mr Green I assume.. Hello". After Eves reply she simply returned to relaxing as she waited little blues reply from below.

Mr green was still their. "May I help you mr green?"

Before Mr green had a chance to reply another man joined them with cola, though Eve just didn't care she stayed relaxing ignoring though she wasn't exactly fond of some random folks. "Right both of you guys have anything interesting for me to care about, or are you the ship caretakers". Eve was speaking directly to Mr Green and ignored Mr cola completely. Eve had made assumed the cola guy was nobody but Mr green could of been somebody.

Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:14 pm

"I wanna participate! I wanna just win everything! To me, winning shows my strength and people respect me. They think I'm the weak kid then they get their ass whooped! Maybe if I get to be the best then I finally will get the respect I want. As a kid I was always admiring those in shows I've watched, and my life was boring and sad so I decided I wanna be like 'em. I probably sound stupid, don't I?" He turned to Qauid with a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Scared of the new people Yuri wanted to hid herself. Still Eve was waiting for a answer. She quickly covered her scar with her left hand. I do like somethingof the nature. for example.. Before Yuri can answer her dark side took over again. Blood and pain and death and alcohol Her good side took over again Noo stop it i sdo like life itself that gave mother nature gave us and cookies. Yuri couldnt help it and showed a big smile when she said the word cookies.

Yuri then takes a other cookie and looks at Eve. Would you like to have a another? i like how you caught the last one. Maby you can teach me that someday. She gets a little more nervous because f theother peole but didnt want to just run away eather leaving Eve here. So she stays whereshe is.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:18 pm

kino was still siting in the chair, one of his swords drawn as he was using it to carve something into the floor of the ship, his expression basically told everyone he was concentrating and thinking at the same time. must have been straining his pour little brain.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:27 pm

"Mr. Green? That's a new one..." Sylvan said.
"I kinda like it. It has a nice ring to it."
Quaid said, though his teeth were chattering. There was a girl here. His breaths quickened, but he stood his ground.
"Mr. Green...that's an interesting name you've got for me, you can call me Quaid if you want, though. If you want interesting stuff, I have this sword..." Quaid motioned to his sword. "It talks." He turned to Kiba.
"Not as stupid as me with all my revenge crap. It's not like, my lifelong goal or anything, I just don't want the score to be 2-0, I want to even it up... If that makes any sense..."
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Eve just had another case of someone life story, from this Mr cola and she wasn't exactly impress so full of himself exactly like the drink he was giving out, Logo on the outside rubbish on the inside though little blue Yuri had replied to her question about nature. Eve was happy about the reply, since she would get another cookie.  "Yuri..Why not come on up".

Mr green would introduce himself and Eve would take the next thing out of his mouth as an innuendo as he mentioned a sword that talks. Eves eye would rollback in her heard *Facepalm* thinking is this guy for real really. The thought of throwing both these two overboard did come to mind but she held that impulse". Quaid would talk about 2-0 and evening things up... it didn't make sense but it had poked her attention. Hey i'm Eve nice to met you Quaid" purposely not giving Mr cola any attention.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:37 pm

"Ooooh I get it. You don't get mad, you get even! I think the same way, except I go as far as tipping it to be more me than even. Makes them not mess with me again. So far, I've killed a few grimm already, or at least I was told they were grimm, who knows? I have no idea what they or or what they look like." He chuckled, looking up. "Watcha plannin' on doing? Oh, and hey there....you?" He said to the new person. He didn't think much of her yet, she seemed rather annoying. "Guess she thinks I'm a nobody right? Heh, that's fine. Used to it, not like I really care."
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Yuri blushed a little because Eve asked me to come up there. Nervous because of the others she react as a little slow. She first throws the cookie at Eve. Here catch . It will give you something to do while im climbing up. It was again perfectly aimed.

I then runtot the ladder and climb up tothe next level. Soon i joined Eve and the others . I put my hand up saying greeting the othrs. I then sit down ext to Eve and share my cookies
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Torch heard the girl clearly through the window, it sounded like singing. He slowly turned his head for the fear that he might fall. "Hey" He said. "Are u there love?" He asked this becasue it seemed like she couldn't see him dangling at all.

Last edited by #ThatOreoGuy on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:52 pm

"Yeah...I guess... I understand not caring. I don't have much regard for many things, including myself." Quaid turned back to Eva. He was slowly warming up to her, though he was still very, very scared.

"Nice to meet you too, Eva...and if you're skeptical about my sword, I understand that, but it really does talk. Show her, Syl."
Sylvan Excalibur had talked aloud before, but not very much, as it was tiring. It glowed with a greenish aura and spoke in a voice not at all like Quaid's.
"Hello."

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 pm

kino had finished what ever he was carving in the floor, what he carved was not sutible for a audience of 13 and under, below it said "kino was here" he laughed slightly, waiting for some one to notice it. he got up from his chair and walked over the a piller in the ship, leaning agenced it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Julia get bored and stood abit away from her chinchilla friend, bringing out her axe she spun it around, she then began jumping around and using her speed to move around the ship while still spinning the axe, keeping perfect balance as she did so, her while hair flowing behind her as she did this
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:59 pm

"That is awesome." He said as he looked at the sword. "I wish my weapon did that! Wanna see?" He smiled, leaning back.

"Yo Eva, what weapon do you have or at least, what does it do?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Harblu flinched from hearing Torch. She totally was not paying attention to someone being around. She was probably daydreaming or something. She looks at Torch.

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Torch waved a little awkwardly from his position."Hi, whats your name"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:03 pm

"Sure, what does yours do?"
"I'd imagine that it's an assassin-type thing, but you never know with hybrid weapons..." Sylvan said in Quaid's head. "By the way, do I still have to speak out loud?"
"Just try it, you'll get more used to it. You did with Colt and Fadahl."
"Yes, but...oh, alright.
"
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Yuri had climbed up to join Eve and the group which had started to grow in an unlikely place on the ship. Eve was slowly helping herself to the cookies Yuri had brang up and handed her a bottle of her alcohol she had quite a few bottles with her. Mr Green/Quaid had actually made his sword speak which had caused Eve to be somewhat speechless.   "Mr Cola.. I used three swords, though I do have a few tricks up my sleeve.

"Quaid I do apologize I made an assumption you were a perv, em does your sword know knock knock jokes?" Eve would turn to face Yuri who was covering her scar and Eve didn't understand why and figured anyone worth knowing wouldn't care either, "Why not lower your hand Yuri..its not something that you need to hide"? .  Eve would hand Quaid one of Yuri cookies intruding her  "Quaid this is Yury....". Eve gace would turn to face Mr Cola..."Mr Cola touch her, and your regret it"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 pm

"Harblu, and yours?" Harblu replies nonchalantly. She didn't really have an opinion of Torch yet, but she really hated the way she talked to him. Calling her love. It seemed pathedic from a person, trying to stoop down so low to try to pick up girls, that you just call girls you just met staring at windows randomly love.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Quaid took the cookie, then stepped away slightly. There was another girl. "Uhh, hey, Yuri...nice to meet you."
"You know, I actually have had a knock-knock joke in mind for a while now. Quaid, will you be the house owner?"
"Sure, man, let me have it."
"Okay. Knock Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Banana."
"Banana who?"
"Knock knock."
"Uh, who's there?"
"Banana."
"Banana who?"
"Knock knock."
"Who's there..."
"Banana"
"Banana who???"
"Knock knock."
"OH, for gods sakes, who's there, Banana?!"
"Orange."
"Oh, Orange who?"
"Orange you glad I didn't say Banana?"
Quaid facepalmed. "Why...the heck...I can't anymore."
"Works like a charm."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Kiba facepalmed at the knock knock joke. He then looked at Eva. "I don't touch people unless I'm allowed to. I tend to let people have their personal space unless they allow me to approach them closer than their little bubble." A sawed off barrel shotgun appeared in his hands. "This is it. Not much to look at though, but I like 'er. Also," The shotgun suddenly transformed into a hunting knife. "Got this too in the same weapon."
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Yuri was sitting next to her. Still covering my scar. Eve asked me why. Yuri get closer to Eve and whispher the answer in her ear. I dont wnt people asking how i got it. Its . The scar is from the creature that killed my father infront of me. I whisperesd so no one else could hear it except Eve.

I then took a bottle alcohol and gulped a few times straigth out of the bottle. Themore she did drink of it . The betterit started to taste. Yuri saw that Eve gave Mr. Cola a cookie. I jsut called him like that because Eve did too. I didnt know his name yet anyway. Looking at his cola she made a face showing that in her opnion Cola was digusting. She grabbed the bottle again and gulped a little more. Looking at Mr. Cola. Eve introduces me to him. I lift my arm again hoping i would not be ignored by everyone excpet Eve again. I am Yuri nce to meet you. What is ur name? The other guy "Mr. Green" was eating one of my cookies too. They ddi look both like nice people but that was just a first look.

Then the guy with green hair stepped back what frustrated me a little. Then the two started aknock knoc jokes. Yuri giggled. Part because it was funny and part because the alcohol was starting to have effect on her. SHe wanted to join in but after the who is there ? her evil side took over and answered. Knock knock. Who is thereYour dead body splashed under my hammer She tried again aplogizing for what she said. Knock knock who is there?Your face with snot coloured green hair , like do you even use a shower, Yuri looks sad at the green haired guy and wanted to try one last time. Knock knocck who is there?Your useles body ripped into pieces

Yuri s good side didnt kow waht to do and thougth it was better to stop. SHe apoligized again hoping sthat he could forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:42 pm

"Not a bad hybrid, man." Quaid said.
"I was right! It is an assassin-like weapon!" Sylvan exclaimed in Quaid's head.
"Yeah, yeah, good for you and all..."
He turned to Yury, his nerves returning. He was afraid of her, he knew he was, but he steeled himself.
"Hey, I'm Quaid, nice to meet you too."

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:45 pm

"Um torch." H e started to lift himself up from his position but stopped, and then restart, restarting the pattern."so what where you doing?" He said trying to carry on a normal conversation even though he was in an abnormal position.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:51 pm

"Well Torch, it was very nice to meet you." Harblu tells Torch. She didn't want to be around Torch to a certain point it almost annoyed her. She hated how he tried to act like he was picking up girls, and how he seems to be trying to hard. She didn't even bother wanting to continue the conversation with him, so she turned her hunting cap so that the beak of the cap would cover her face, and she walked away from him, carrying her medigun crossbow with her. She wanted to go find someone else or be alone, either one would satisfy her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next