Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Eve listened to Yuri and her alt personality start to explore humor options with the group which drew a smile to her mouth, though she was hoping the other 3 would become friends so she could return to relaxing in peace.

Eve would look at the weapon Mr Cola was demonstrating which just added to his goals of winning before and Eve judgement of him being quite a shallow person with a lack of anything interest . "Mr Cola.... whats your name ......."those some Knocking Jokes" *Slightly Claps*

"Anyone got a good idea?"

The group had started being fairly chatty though nothing had really peaked Eves interest quite yet. Cola and his weapon, Talking sword nor the Split personality though she kept herself engaged things had potential.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Julia kept dashing around, spinning her axe as she trained her speed, doing her best to maybe impress some of her friends, her hair flowing behind her as her tailed was wrapped around her waist "Hehe this is fun!" She giggled happily, Co tinually dashing around
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:59 pm

"Some people cant carry a conversation." Torch made 1 final attempt at lifting himself up. When he did he was able to reach the top the the ship. From there he lifted himself up and yanked his trapped jeans out of the wedge. He was no back to the top, but this time there where more people than usual. He was just glad no one had noticed him through the trip.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Yuri notices that Quaid is backing of fmore. SHe scared them off.She looks a little sad now. SHe that leans a little against Eve. In her mind tshe thinks about what was said and was angry. Her evil body knew what she thougth. Yuri eats a another cookie and turns to Eve. Eve what is the reason you wannted to join this school and to learn how to become a hunter?

I hold the bottle in th e air handing it back over to Eve. She atleast gave me a smile after the jokes. It felt good. Eve asked if anyone had a good idea. Yuri was alittle tired and leaned a little more against Eve and closing hereyes for few seconds before i open them agaisn trying to stay awake
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:08 pm

I joined the school because I want to wipe out the Grimm and to been interesting people though other than that, my reasons are my own.. Eve had noticed the guy from before who had tripped was back. "Mr Trippy..Welcome back...do you need fashion aid?".

Eve was still waiting for someone to have a good idea
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Harblu keeps on walking along the ship as if she was searching for something. Harblu continues to sing while she is walking around.

♪'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down when they all should let us be
We belong to you and me♪

Harblu kept on repeating those specific lyrics. She knew the whole song, but she was specifically attached to that part of the chorus. She didn't know why. Probably because it was the part that was stuck in her head the most. She sighed, as she sat down somewhere alone in the ship again, continuing to sing.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Now that the others had quieted down, at least a little, and no one was crowding her anymore Kali moved to stand by the window, looking out at the landscape as they flew overhead.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Yuri listens to Eve s voice telling me why she joined te school. That sounds realy intersting Eve . Maby we can hunt grimm s togerther some day. What do you think? My reason to join is because i wan revange by killing every Grimm on my path. I do have a good idea by the way. Why do we not just relaxBut before that we finish this bottle Alcohol

Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:24 pm

"Mr.Trippy?" Torch looked around awkwardly for a second, and then it dawned on him. God dammit first day and i already have a nick name like that. "What do you mean by fashion aid. He stood up. "I think i look alright."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:27 pm

"Wow, I'm almost glad to have the name 'Mr. Green'..." Quaid said, looking at Torch.
"So what's your real name, wise guy?"
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Eve passes Yuri another bottle of alcohol as request and pated her on the head. Standing up self to help Mr trippy with his situation. "So Mr Trippy.... where do I start with your sense of fashion..... Like the top part you look like a girl who forgot what a pair of scissors were...your belts wonky and don't get me started on your gloves... Tsk Tsk *Face palms* and an eye patch which I doubt you even need!!."

Eve pauses for a moment and takes a Deep breath/ "You look mostly stupid, but you do come across interesting I guess". Eve turns to face Yuri to get her view  "Yuri What do you think of Mr Trippy?"

Eve had mistakenly interrupted Quaid, as she started ripping him to bits.."Sorry for interrupting you, Quaid... Ditto, what is your actual name"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Harblu started to feel the desire to drink something. She got up from where she was sitting, and started to walk across the ship. She felt in the mood for some coffee. She didn't drink water that often, she enjoyed coffee more then she did enjoy a glass of water. So, she kept walking around the ship, and singing those specific lyrics once again.

Harblu happens to pass by Kali, when she thought of something. Where is she going? Sure, she was going to go get some coffee, but she didn't know exactly where to go to get some coffee. She then brought her attention to Kali. Did she want to go up to Kali? A part of Harblu didn't feel like it, but maybe she knew where Harblu should go to get a cup of coffee. She stopped singing.

Harblu goes up to Kali, and stares out the window next to her. God if she only had the courage to jump off right now, she would do it. She kept on telling herself that. Not to mention the view was just so boorish. Harblu looks over at Kali.

"Hey, do you know where I can get a cup of coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:42 pm

"Oh?" He looked at Eva. "I'm Kiba!" He gave her a tothy smile, his fangs bearing. "What's your name? I didn't catch it or ya didn't give it to me." He tilted his head in a friendly tone. His image changed, from someone who just wanted to win to that of an innocent pup who wanted to play. "I guess people here can be pretty likeable. So far, you, Kino, and uh.....Qauid? Are the only ones I've liked. Oh! And That feathered girl to, forgot her name though. Kali? Something like that. I'm not that good with made."
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Yuri stood up. The alcohol was making her think diffent from ususal. SHe didnt even switch personalities. You are totally right Eve. Just look at that pooor guy. I do not know where he found those clothes but style is not a word in his vocabulair. WHere did you get it? You look like you are homeless and despred and put on any kind of clothes you find in containers or on the street. WHat do you try to be? Human? Yu more look like a a bad dressed up monkey from a circus

She stands next to Eve
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Kali shifted, turning to look at Harblu, a human. Kali had to be on her guard around them, she knew what they did to faunus. Her hand idly brushed against Remnant's Requiem, her custom weapon that hung at her back. "erm.. Hi.. I don't know where the coffee is.. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:55 pm

"I see. Thanks." Harblu thanks Kali, as Harblu turns her attention back towards the view. She starts to sing the lyrics she was singing earlier, but only quieter. She didn't want to disturb Kali with her singing. She seemed to continue to look out at the view. Later though, she got tired of it. She wanted to look at something else. She reaches for her dogtag and opens it, looking at the picture of Clementine. Her soft singing soon turn hum. She rather look at Clementine then at the depressing view.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:09 am

Harblu didn't leave after Kali told her she didn't know where the coffee was so Kali shifted awkwardly. She noticed that Harblu was staring sorrowfully at a locket of sorts and decided against her better judgement to ask about it, "Hey, what's that you're looking at?"
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:12 am

Eve interaction with {Torch ] Edit Point

"Kido...hm interesting name... though i'm unsure if your worth it yet if I am honest though is getting late". It was a pleasure meeting you its time I return to my room. Eve Grabs her blades, and bag of stuff and starts making her way off the room to her assigned room. On her way she spots someone spinning an axe *Facepalm* "Really... Really... as if they couldn't get weirder. Eve would return to her room and locked the door.

Eve would reflect on the day before going to sleep. She had met multiple people some interesting some not with Little Blue and Mr Green being the most significant so far. The most unsure person she met would be Mr Trippy. Mr Trippy screamed interesting but she didn't quite see it. So eves had hit the pillow as her mind left to dream land.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:16 am

Harblu notices that Kali asked Harblu about the locket. That wasn't new for Harblu. People asked about her locket a lot of the time. So, in response, Harblu shows the picture inside it to Kali. "Its my sissy. Shes gone now." Harblu tells Kali. "Want to hold it to get a better look for yourself?" She then offers Kali.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:33 am

Kali stared at the locket for a brief moment, her eyes allowing her to see even the most minute detail about the photo. When Harblu offered to let her hold it Kali shook her head, "no that's fine. Umm Sorry about your sister."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:42 am

"I mean, i did lie on the streets for mostly all my life, thats the life of a lone pirate."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:44 am

Julia stopped training, she put her axe away and began walking around the airxhip, looking for more friends to talk to as she brushed some of her hair back, trying to make it look s cute as it did when she first arrived. Her ears flicked back and forth as she walked, back to her cheerful self
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:46 am

Harblu starts to hallucinate and sees something in the window. She could only describe what she saw. But in the distance from the window, Harblu thought she saw Clementine. Clementine was smiling, at Harblu. Harblu saw Clementine's devils tail, swinging back and forth so playfully. It seemed like Clementine was enjoying herself.

"Sissy?" Harblu calls out in guidance to Clementine, but Clementine just smiles. She keeps on smiling as something strange started to happen to this hallucination. Clementine's skin bit by bit started to turn into a powder like material.

"Clementine! Clementine don't go!" Harblu starts to yell at the window, but Clementine was gone and Harblu stopped hallucinating. She didn't know she was hallucinating, but she did know that she was crying. She turned away from Kali, continuing to cry, and walks off slowly. Sorrowly, she starts to sing again.

We belong to you and me♪
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:03 am

Yuri followes Eve's example and grabbed her stuff. See you all later bye. Was nice meeting you all . Im going to sleep too I follow Eve through the ship. i walk next to her covering my left eye with my left hadn and n the other hand the ottle alcohol.. It was quiet . We didnt say much. On our way to ourrooms we walked by some morron who was stipinningaroudn with her axe. I coulnt my laugh.

I contineau quickly m way to my room. The moment we had to split up. I wished Eve a goodnight..
I walk slowly through the hall ways. I finaly get to my own room and openthe door. Tired i slam the hard door hard to close it. I lay my weaons and other stuff oon the ground. I get to my bed and lay down. The second Yuri lays down and closes her eyes sh falls asleep .
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:04 am

Harblu also had slowly walked off from the pain hub of the ship, slowly and also singing slowly in a painful tone like a dieing cat. She could sing well, she know she could. She just didn't feel like it. When she got there, she weakly opened the door and then close it kept it open to close itself. She didn't feel like closing the door.

She had her bags right next to her bed. She didn't carry much, only some first aid kits, other medical tools, clothing, some money, and some other things you brought with you when you usually went to college. In her bags she also had a shrine set up for Clementine. She didn't feel like setting up the shrine now. Also it would probably take a while.

What she did do however is she went over and made herself a cup of coffee. She was tired, and she knew that she needed sleep.  She usually didn't sleep much, and its not that she didn't want sleep, but whenever Harblu tried to sleep, she would always have nightmares about Clementine. If not doing anything to help her sister and being haunted meant punishing herself by not sleeping, Harblu did it. This resulted in Harblu not going to sleep most of the time. Sure, Harblu still got sleep when she needed it, but it was in very small amounts. And if she did sleep for about 8-10 hours, she was usually trying to prepare for something like a test. She grabbed her coffee and set herself down on her bed, still singing as if she was shot in the gut by a pistol.

We belong to you and me♪
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next