Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Kali took a few quick steps away from kiba until her back was to the wall. Her hands slipped out of her "cloak" and pressed against her ears while she tried, and failed not to cringe at the earsplitting screech.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:38 pm

All this noise woke up a certain someone on the ship. Brandon got up and he got mad his rest was interrupted. He walked out and in his bare hand crunched the metal frame and said out of his room, "Ok which of you woke me up?" Brandon just got into his attire and he walked out, rifle in its slot and his new black gloves on. He walked up and said, "I said, Who the hell decided it was a good idea to wake me up?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Julia opened her eyes slowly, looking at kino, her hands still covering her ears "I-Is it gone?" she asked, still covering her ears, scared that the sound would still be there, her white hair falling infront of her face, covering it cutely, she sat up, hands still pressed on her ears just incase as she tilted her head, looking at kino for an answer
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:43 pm

"STOP!STOP!STOP!STOP!STOP!STOP!STOP!STOP!STOP!STOP! WE'RE SORRY!" He curled into a fetal position and began to kick his legs wildly while laying on his side, still banging his head on the floor to try and knock himself out.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:44 pm

kino sighed his headphones were still on, he was abil to tell what she was saying by reading her lips. he moved his hands ontop of hers, removing her hands from her head. he sa id to her "ya its stoped...but this is my second time saying it" even thow he wasent showing it, he thought she was kind of cute, with the hair and all. thow he kind of shrugged it off quickly
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Shaula smirked and picked the card back up, and soon after it shut off.

"Now then...You may continue on with your business, but if I hear ONE PEEP over my headphones, I'm blowing this ship to bits..." Then, Shaula's eyes returned to normal. Kaori sat down in a nearby seat and put his headphones back in, humming happily to the song.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Brandon walked down the hall and saw Julia and Kino. He soften his tone a bit but he was still pretty angry when he said, "So who are you?" Brandon was dressed in his outfit that looked similar to that of a bartender. His sword laid in rest on his back. He reached into his pocket for a piece of gum and he chewed a piece up.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Atticus sighed that the cute lil faunus was gone and stood by the window where they previously was talking. "Stupid human scaring off that pretty lil thing"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Julia held her ears tighter and hit her head against the ground "OWW PLEASE TURN IT OFF!" she begged, tears appearing at the corners of her eyes as she kept her eyes shut tight, not daring open them as she fell backwards, rolling around as the sound continued going on and on. In her head she begged for her brother to come and safe her, or someone to turn off the sound, all she wanted to do was make friends, not cause any problems.
After a few moments the sound stopped adn she sat up, rubbing her eyes of the tears "Oww...that hurts..." she sniffed and wiped her eyes again before looking up at the new person "H-Hi...im Julia Kasahara...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:51 pm

"Why do you people all have to be so violent? The Grimms are in trouble..." Quaid said aloud to no one in particular. He approached Brandon, who sized him up considerably.
"Well you certainly bring new meaning to the word 'big guy'..."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Kib say up and panted, his hands releasing from the side of his ears. "What the hell..." He stood up, putting his hood over his head. "My eardrums nearly popped. Reminds me never to mess with that guy."
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Eve Will relaxing on the very top of the vassal outside, sitting down at the base of the highest vertical stabilizer with her back leaning against it. Her legs were firmly placed with her feet firmly flat, knees up high and prepared for any issues that could happen. With three holstered swords in her lab secured with strong string connected to her waist with a strong metal string; not to mention the multiple bottles of rum and Finally a averaged sized bag most likely containing her essentials for the week.

She could see an amazing landscape from this point, pretty much everything around as the ship traveled towards its destination when suddenly she hears a door open on the deck below her. A Young blue hair girl had strolled to the viewing point of the ship, still wearing her school uniform..  "Eve: Seriously little one, may you please go back inside your obstructing this wonderful view" *Eve Takes another sip of her drink while thinking to herself "Seriously this brat, is still in baby school"

Eve was quite relaxed and wanted to have the area to herself.

Last edited by JessWolfa on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:53 pm

kino looked confused, and s lightly conserned at the same time, his music was practicly bl aring so he dident notice the person that was talking to him at all. he looked at the girl and said "uh...are you ok?..." he than thoguth to himself "not even sure ok describes her right now..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Looking amazed at what happened has left a lasting impression on Zach. His twisted mind races as he smiles wickedly after hearing their screams. Oh did that noise just fill his senses as it sounded like an orchestral master piece that rung through his ears.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:56 pm

"Stupid faunus scum..." Kaori shook his head and crossed his legs, waiting pleasantly for the ship to land at their destination.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Brandon knelled down and rubbed Julia's head. He could not help but enjoy things that act cute. He then got up and said, "Name's Brandon. But just call me Brady." Brady turned to Quiad and said, "Well I am 6'8"." Brandon sat down and he sighed as he heard Kaori. "I hate discrimination of species. All of this hate is just bad mojo."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Julia looked at Quaid and gave a small smile, introducing herself again "Im Julia Kasahara, and who are you?" she said,recognizing him from when he was playing on the railings, when brandon rubbed her head she blushed and purred instictivly. bllushing she stood up slowly and brushed her hair back, patting her black dress down she shook her head and returned to her normal cheery self, looking at Kino,Brandon and Quaid with a small smile "Nice to meet you Brady!"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:02 pm

He went back to the faunus with the feathered cloak as if nothing happened. "Tch, that was rude. Anyways, what's your name? I'm Kiba! Nice to meet ya!" He extended his palm, and she would notice his fingernails were sharp, like claws. His canine teeth shown through his lips. "You signed up for the Beacon Academy right?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:02 pm

"That you are, my friend, that you are." Quaid responded solemnly. He turned to Julia, trying his best to keep a straight face.
"Uh, yeah, name's Quaid pleasure meeting you...I'll be right back..." He returned to the front of the ship, walking past Kaori and trying his best to ignore the guy.
"You're certainly in a good mood..." Sylvan said.
"Do you want me to throw you off the ship again?"

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Blaze stood in the corner to herself. Yeah she COULD be social, but she was way more excited about what was in store for her. Who would she meet? What kind of training would she do. Oh the joy!. She giggled to herself as she twirled her knife around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:04 pm

kino noticed there was other pepol around him, looking around he took off his headphones so he could hear them. "uh..hi" he said to the new pepol that was around him, he dident really know what to say at all
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Yuri just was on the roof and trying to relax. A voice behind her caught her attention. She was a little schocked. It was obvious the person behind her noticed that by her reaction. I quickly lay my left hand on my left eye before i turn around to face th person. It was a young woman with 3 swords and some bottle near her. She looks a little scary. Yuri opened her mouth looking for words to say. A little clumsy Yuri was able to spit out some words. Uhhm ... Im sorry that i do. Its really noisy inside and i do not really like crowded places. I ent here to be a little alone . You can ignore me if you like but maby w can have a little chat. You do loook diffrent from most people here.

Yuri lays down her huge sniper and handgun on rhe roof and rotates her arms and strechtes them. The sniper wasnt really light afterall. Do you mind if i join u up there?
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Now that the noise had subsided Kali moved her arms back inside her "cloak" but not before wiping away a tear that had started to well up in her eye. The boy, Kiba, was there talking to her again, sure he was a faunus and not some horrible human but she still had no idea how to interact with him. She stood there staring at his hand making no move to grab it "um Hi... I'm Kali..Of course I signed up...Wouldnt be here if I hadnt."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Brady said to Julia, "Nice to meet you." He then held out his hand to Kino and said, "Hello there. I guess you are also enrolling at Beacon Academy?" Brady was honestly hoping to not have an insident with his strength again though with this assortment of personalities, it will probably be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Julia smiled happily "Nice to meet you Quaid" she frowned softly when he walked away, some of her hair falling into her face which she blew backwards, he ears twitching. She looked at brady then pointed to kino "This is kino! he is sorta the shy type so he is gonna be kinda quiet for now" Julia smiled happily and was messing with her dress, patting it down and making sure she still looked all neat and not dirty from the floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next