Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:12 pm

kino stood there, looking down at brady's hand. he dident know weather he should shake it or back up slowly. "uh, ya, what she said, my names kino" he was tempted to just put his head phones back on and walk away, but all he did was put his hands in his pockets. moving his coat out of the way slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:12 pm

"Oh, cool."I think I'm approaching her a little too strongly. "Uh, sorry if I seem like I talk too much. None of the other people here seem very likable." He shrugged, slinking down onto his feet with his legs crossed on the floor. "Why'd ya sign up anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Julia watched them both with a small smile, giggling to herself, her ears flicking back and forth as her tail waved about idly. Julia smiled and ask "So why did you both sign up/ there must have been a reason right? I signed up because I wanted to follow in my big brother's footsteps, he is my inspiration for everything i have done to get to this point and going forwards"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Brandon just got up and thought he wanted some fresh air so he decided to go follow Quaid while bending over as his height was too tall for most of these doors. He looked to Julia and Kino and said, "You up for a walk guys?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:19 pm

kinos expreshion seamed to have changed completly, to a more sad one but only slightly "my reasonas that i joined are more....personal" he said to julia, looking away slightly. he than looked at brady and thought to himself "taking a walk with some one you just met....why the hell not" kino nodded and walked over to brady.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Quaid overheard that.
"Hey, I can be likeable! Who does that guy think he is?"
"Well, you make yourself seem likeable, but in reality all you do is cower over every female you see, so..."
"Whatever, I'll go introduce myself to him, let's see how he feels about that."
"Good luck dealing with the girl he's talking to."
"UGH!!!!!!!" Quaid gave up and approached them, trying to ignore the girl.
"Hey man, you okay? You sort of flipped out back there..."
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Eve Listened to Little blue reply to her request that she leaves the area but instead the young girl, had requested to join Eve at the peak  under the reasoning it was Crowded inside, and wanted to be alone. Eve looked around at her area.. thinking where on earth did this girl thing she would sit, further more how can be alone if they want to talk with someone; Eve had came to the conclusion this young little blue had no logical sense and could quite easily be stupid.  

Eve would put her hand on her head *Facepalm* "Tell me 1 interesting thing about you, what is your name, How old are you and ....." Eve pauses for a moment as she had received a glimpse of a significant scar on Little Blues face.. which brang back a memory of an old friend [Old Friend]"Don't judge a book by its cover". Eve will would stop the verbal pushing, and just smile closing her eyes returning taking another sip of her drink as she leaned back again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Julia smilled and jumped up "Yea sounds fun!" she grabbed kino by the wrist and started dragging him with them as they began to walk, not caring if he was joining them willingly or not "Well its okay kino, you dont need to explain it to us right away, take your time! besides we are all friends now so thats good!" Julia said, her ears flicking back and forth happily
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Kali shrugged, shifting awkwardly, she really didnt like talking to people and wished this guy would go away. "Pretty much the same as anyone else really, to fight Grimm. That's what this school is for after all. So um.. why dont you go play with the nice kitty over there? She seems to enjoy company."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:23 pm

kino than said, after geting draged around for the second time "stop.draging.me" to the girl, he dident exacly en joyed geting draged around, he than said after what julia said "i wouldent say were friends..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

Brady looked to Julia and said, "I joined because I want to use my freakish power for good. I spent years hurting others over this power so expect me to be sort of detached once we get off. But make no doubt I still think of you as friends."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Kiba shrugged and looked at the guy talking to him. "Uh, hi. I came here just to get stronger, that's really it. Cliche right? Ehh, I guess I could have some fun here." He pulled out another toothpick and began to pick his teeth with it. "Anywyas, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Julia smiled at brady in understanding and continued to drag kino, where she had this strength she didnt even know but she wasnt arguing with it,She looked back at Kino "Ofcourse we are silly! you are our friend and we are your friend, thats how this works!" Julia smiled as her ears flicked again, turning and looking forwards, continuing walking while purring contently.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Atticus leans on the wall being lazy once again since there was no purpose to get up and move. "I'm Atticus if any you kids were wondering." Atticus just grinned seeing who will respond
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Kiba walked over to Julia, his hand behind his head. "Why are you dragging that croc pot over there? And why is he letting you drag him around? Is he your bitch or something?" He said everything non-chalantly and innocently.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:31 pm

My body felt a little better after the stretching and after rotating my shoulders. After iw as done the woman spoke to Yuri. SHe asked for my name nad age then she stopped. I notced she saw my scar. Quickly i cover my left eye again with my left hand. In her mind she thougth : "I screwed UP !!!"

I start to stutter. My My name is YYY.. YY.. Yuri DDD... DDDaiyamondo. Im 17 years oo..oold. What about you? WHat is your nn.. nnaame and age?
Scared of the woman that she might judged me i took a step back. When the woman above me smiled i felt a little safer. Yuri tried to smile back but it failed a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Blaze jumped over to Kiba. "All I heard was bitch!!!! When and where!" she says, glomping Kiba from behind.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:32 pm

"Well, I have my reasons..." Quaid said. "To be honest, I think I'm the most familiar with this school out of everyone here, I do live there after all. I know all the teachers and upperclassmen as well...but I'm mainly going to kill the Grimms. They've taken too much from me, and I want payback."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:33 pm

"we just met....we cant be friends already, unless i am missing somthing here" he said STILL geting dragged as he tryed geting out of her grip. he than rememberd he forgot his swords at the bench and sighed. "dam it.." he than looked at the new guy and said "im not leting here x.x iv been trying to get out this entrie time, AND NO IM NO ONES BITCH DX"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Julia stopped and looked at Kiba, giving him a smile "Hiya, im Julia Kasahara, and no this is my friend kino, he is just really quiet so im forcing him to meet people" she smiled once again, her ears flickering as she offered him her hand "Nice to meet you" she said happily, her tail swishing idly
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Kali sighed with relief, finally she was alone again, she couldnt wait till they arrived at Beacon. Watching the others a small smile of amusement came to her lips as she watched Kiba get tackled.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Atticus made his way back to the sofa he was sitting on previously and looks out the window as everyone blabs on like the lil kiddies they are. "That chinchilla faunus was a real doll heh."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

Quaid saw Blaze and immediately backed up.
"Uhh, hello..." He tried to act calm and introduce himself, but he was freaking out internally. Sylvan sighed.

"Calm the heck down, would you? She's just a girl...holding a knife...wearing a murderous smile...okay, I understand your fear for once."
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:39 pm

The young girl had answers most of Eves questions though she had missed out the most important thing... something interesting about herself, and once again she was hitting the left side of her face. In a matter of seconds Little Blue had lost the interest of Eve and drew her concern. Why was this young person hiding her scar it didn't make sense.

Eve would reply without opening her eyes, as she was more interested in relaxing than Yury [Eve Will] "Names Eve, and i'm 19". *Eve leaned forward for a moment to look at Yury*..[Eve Will] "17....17 really.. not to be rude but you look like your 12..Your still in your baby uniform." *Returned to leaning back against the stabilizer and had nothing else really to say.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:39 pm

"Might wanna let him go." He shrugged and looked at Quaid. "So the typical "I'm boring and cliche as shit because I want revenge for shit taking my other shit and now I want revenge but instead it'll cause more shit? Okay then." He looked back at Julia. "Cool cool. Anyways, watcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next