Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Blaze noticed something as she tackled Kali. She had a back kinda like a pillow. Really stra....oh wait. Duh. She is part bird. That kinda would explain why she is reserved, especially because of the insane amount of racism towards fauna. Even a girl who seems like a 5 year old would understand. Blaze looks down to see the girl tearing up. "I'm sorry! Lemme help you up!" she says as she leans in to get off of her, but before she does she whispers in her ear. "It is fine, your secret is safe with me." she says as she smiles, gets up, and offers her hand to Kali.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:48 pm

"Good idea Julia, birds can't keep body heat that well compared to mammals." The kunai bags exploded, unleashes a hail storm of explosive kunai straight at the bird. Two sets of 20 total were explosive, while another 10 were electric.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:53 pm

The Nevermore flew straight through the blizzard, the pathetically thin ice shattering harmlessly against its its body, leaving nothing but some ice crystals. It was flying so fast it passed through the blizzard in such a short time the cold didnt have time to freeze it. when Kiba's explosives hit it they instantly melted and evaporated the ice crystals, stumbling the Nevermore only slightly as t continued its decent towards Julia

Kali's heart clenched in he chest. Blaze knew. She felt dread that her secret was out, and so soon, but also strangely grateful that Blaze seemed to be willing to keep her secret, at least for the time being. Kali hesitantly reached up and took Blaze's hand. When they were both standing Kali wiped the tears from her eyes. While avoided making eye contact with Blaze she whispered, "um.. thanks.."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Torch notices that they we're to busy having some emotional girl scene. "Guess it was my imagination, probably cause I need a fight." Torch retreated his head from the door, and continued down with the coffee
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Julia got to her feet and coughed, wincing as she ran over, using ice sheets to lessen the impact of zach and kino's fall so they would crash into a bush "Okay Plan E! I need you all to hit that thing into the cliff! Hurry and do it now" she uses her ice sheets and ran around to avoid the nevermore, sliding down she grabbed Zach and spun around, jumping into the air and tossing zach at the nevermore.

Last edited by Dark Rose on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Blaze looks up and goes to Torch, tackling him to the ground. "HAAAIIIIII!" she says as she pokes his nose. "Boop. Nobody is safe from the BLAZE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Eve watched from her bed as Little blue had woken her up from her midday sleep, and the other guy had woken up two.. her eyes grew wider as animal instinct to torment someone began to shimmer through her veins. "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP." Eve would stare a mack picturing multiple ways to tear him to shreds..."MESS SACK...MESS SOUND..LEARN TO YARN QUITELLY"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:09 pm

kino got out of the bush and looked up at the bird, slaming his hands into the ground when he noticed it dident go anything "DAM IT!" he shouted. he than looked at julia and said "hay you need ti more than i do at the moment!" he than swung the axe around him mutible times, tossing it at julia, he smiled when she caught it, he than started yelling at the bird while waving his arms "HAY KFC, COM E PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:14 pm

"That girl sure is hyper." Caitie walked up to Kali, hands on her hips, head tilted in intrigue. Tail wagging and foot tapping, it was hard for her to place her finger on what she was feeling. It wasn't happiness; she hadn't felt that in years. But for the first time in ages, she felt the constant clench on her hart loosen a bit.

"She's going to be a handful on missions. Let's hope she puts all that energy into kicking ass." She chuckled, shaking her head slowly.

"So, Kali. You seemed rather afraid by the tackle. How come? Just a hug. Nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Torch was knocked down from behind sending the coffee flying from his hands crashing on the ground spilling.He started to whimper."The coffee, i spent so long making it perfect." He looked up at baze."Ya, no one is safe, especially that coffee." Torch lays his head on the ground."Well blaze, its nice to meet you love, the names torch, team 4." Torch was still thinking of the coffee, all the caffeine gone to waist. Not to mention how long it took him to make it. He might as well warm up water and pump it with pure caffeine, and hope harblu cant tell the difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:20 pm

"Haaaai" Blaze says tilting her head. "I'm boooooored. Caitie, Kali lets dooo something!" she screams from the hall."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Quaid eventually stumbled upon Blaze, Kali, Caitie and Kaori's room. He saw Torch, but he also saw the girls, and froze up.
"Uhh...hey..." He wanted to inch away slowly, but he thought about what Yang said and rooted himself to the ground. Still, knowing what kind of actions Blaze was prone to, Quaid was semi-scared for his own safety.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:33 pm

"So love not that i mind or anythign, but do you mind getting of of me. I have somewhere to be."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:39 pm

After being thrown towards the nevermore Zach uses his whip in order to latch onto the wound of the bird. Moving himself quickly into the wound he begins to tear through the body of the beast. With animalistic fury he tears through its organs as he tries to rip this beast apart from the inside. ''USELESS USELESS USELESS,''said Zach as he psychotic tendencies get a hold of him.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Kali hugged herself tightly, mumbling almost to herself. "I just don't like people touching me okay?" She then called to Blaze, feeling she owed her something for not spilling her secret, "What do you wanna do Blaze?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Kaori blinked a couple of times, as he just watched while the girls tackled each other and jumped around...Well...One of them did.

"Sheesh...Take a chill pill, Blaze.." Kaori muttered under his breath as he stood up and sighed, preparing a couple of things from his bag, including his cards, and walking out into the hallway, calling back at the others.

"Let's do something fun!"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Orajeo had heard he was in team 2 with 3 other people but frankly he didn't feel like meeting them right now. He wandered the halls of beacon for a while getting a feel for the lay out, learning short cuts to get to places quicker and finding places which people didn't reach easily for lunch brakes or when he wanted time for himself. After wandering for a few minutes he had found a nice spot on a random rooftop and laid there looking at the sky. He could get used to this, while he knew it was going to get busier and more hectic later for now he enjoyed the peace and quiet he had.
He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the heat of the sun.

Orajeo's eyes shot open, the sun wasn't setting yet but it had moved A LOT since he last saw it. He quickly jumped down using a tree and the wall to wall jump to not fall that far and started running towards his dorm. Using his eyes he saw people coming from far away and made a mental path for himself to run through without bothering anyone as long as they kept walking the way they did. He ran, spun and side hopped to dodge the oncoming people, but one person didn't move the way he expected and he ran right into that person. It all happened fast and the moment he ran into that person he closed his eyes rolled to break his fall and kept running, yelling "I'm sorry" to the person without looking back only remembering it's black silhouette.

He finally arrived at his dorm, he reached to open the door but he started thinking. 'what if they already had received their mission and already were on their way. It was not like I was easy to find. What if they think I never showed up. Maybe I won't like them. What if they are angry because I was late. Maybe they won't mind I was late and we're up last.' He once again wanted to open the door but it seemed like he just couldn't do it. Then he got an idea. He knocked hard on the door a couple of times and waited for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:56 pm

As Zach tore the Nevermore apart from the inside its wings twisted and folded in on itself. It tumbled through the air over the edge of a cliff it's body beginning to dissolved as it fell. The Nevermore was dead, but Zach was still falling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Julia ran on all fours and jumped into the air, catching zach and landing safely, putting zach down before falling backwards, her dress torn and she had some cuts and bruises but she managed to shout out "WE DID IT!!!!" Julia closed her eyes, smiling happily as she took deep breaths
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:00 pm

"Yahoo!" Kiba exclaimed and jumped into air. He ran up to the group, his body bouncing from exictement. "That was fun!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Being caught by Julia as Zach was preparing to use his whip catches him off guard, but after landing safely he laughs psychotically. ''What a thrill,''said Zach as he enjoyed tearing that bird apart,''We should do that more often.''
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Eve was already slightly angry that she had just been woken up, by Little blue though he anger was directed towards Mack..*BANG BANG*. Eve head moved in a kinda robotic manner with her eyebrows raising up as she turned to face the door "Huohhhhhh". Making her way down from her bed, clenching her fists, shaking her head and reaching an animistic glare. *Eves foot smashes into the handle of the door sending it swinging in the opposite direction[My left..your right]. "WHAT DO YOU WANT".

Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Mack was behind her, he was a complete mess, his hair all fuzzy. "Yea" he screamed out trying to chip in with his anger.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Brady walked around as well, still using his boots. He mumbled to himself about the boots when he came across Quaid talking to some girls. He walked up to them and said, "Hello there." He then checked his scroll and said, "Yo Quaid, looks like team 3 is finished. We might need to find Harblu. Unless you are too busy with something?" Even though Brady did not show it, he was kind of happy to see that Julia and Kino made it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Julia panted and looked at the team with a smile, giving them a thumbs up "We....are soooooo gonna party tonight" Julia giggled before resting her head back, still panting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next